The Long Gun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, to me a girlfriend would be someone that is romantically involved with her boyfriend."

"Romantic? Mean in love?"

"I guess you could say that. No, you're right. A girlfriend should be in love with her boyfriend and her boyfriend should be in love with her."

"Do you want me to be companion or girlfriend?"

I smiled at Fa, "I think we should start out with you as my companion. And if at any time you want to be more than my companion and be my girlfriend, we should talk about how we feel at that time. It's something that we should talk about and both agree on."

Fa smiled at me, "I think I understand. We should talk more about this. Ok? I think maybe you want more than companion. Yes?" she asked as she took my hand in hers.

I smiled and gave her hand a light squeeze, "Ok. Maybe. You are a very beautiful woman. And from the little time that we have known each other, I think you are also a very good person. Someone that I would like to know better. Now whether I want you to be my girlfriend ... that would depend also on how you feel about that. I would want you to be my girlfriend only if you love me and I love you also."

She smiled, "We'll see. So far I like you. I think maybe I like be your girlfriend. We'll see."

Since she was ready to go out I got dressed in a nice flowery shirt and a nicer pair of shorts, and we left to have dinner. Fa took my hand and led me back to the side streets and we walked over to a floating market on the side of a river. Once there, we boarded a fairly large boat that was basically a platform that had been built on two hulls. The boat was actually a floating restaurant and we enjoyed a dinner of grilled fish, stir fried veggies, and rice, washed down with a cool minty coconut milk drink of some sort.

The evening's cool breezes had replaced the heat of the day so our walk back to the hotel was very pleasant. Perhaps it was also because she held my hand most of the time. We returned to my room and prepared to go to sleep. This would be our first night together and I wanted her to feel comfortable and happy.

"Fa, why don't you use the bathroom and get ready to go to sleep."

She smiled at me, got a few of her things and went in. Just as she began to shut the door, she paused briefly then left the bathroom door wide open.

"Peter, maybe I want be more than companion." She looked at me as she spoke quietly and sincerely.

I got up and walked over to her and hugged her briefly, "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

After a moment she quietly said, "you treat me with respect. I think you like me. And I like you. I think maybe will be good."

"I want you to be sure that you want me as your boyfriend. I don't want to hurt you in any way."

She smiled, "you see? You think of me, how I feel. I think maybe very good be your girlfriend."

She turned and went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth, and disrobed; all with the door wide open. She walked slowly into the bedroom in all of her naked glory and put her clothes away in her suitcase, then walked over and stood in front of me.

"Am I ok?"

I was starring at her beautiful body. Slim and perfectly proportioned. Breasts that were firm and prominent, and a sparse covering of fine, black hair covering her mons. She was going to severely test my best intentions.

"... you are beautiful..." Was about all that I could manage to say. "... you take my breath away ..."

She began to unbutton my shirt and slipped it from my shoulders.

"Is better you be comfortable when sleep. Take shorts off." She said as she motioned for me to stand up while she undid my belt and slid my shorts off. So there I stood in just my underwear, sporting an erection that made Fa blush and giggle.

" You sleep on bed with me. Ok?"

"Will you be ok with me sleeping on the same bed as you, Fa? And without any clothes on?" (I find sleeping without clothes more comfortable.)

She paused briefly before she replied, "I trust you Peter. Even when you hard." She giggled as she said that. "I trust you respect me and take care of me. I sleep without clothes too. At home, I sleep like this. From when I was baby. My maae say I should wear sleep clothes when I older, but I sleep this way. Is better."

If it was possible I think my erection got even stiffer as I felt Fa's nude form mold itself to mine as she hugged me. Her slim build, modest breasts tipped with her erect nipples and sparse pubic hair that covered her pussy, Fa was an Asian erotic dream. She would make a monk quit his order for a night with her.

I took off my underwear and we got into bed together and laid down. Me on my back and Fa on her side facing me.

"Peter, you say you not hire me for sex, but you hard. You want me take care?"

"Fa, I'm hard because you are a beautiful woman and you excite me sexually. I'm worried because I don't want to take advantage of you or have you be afraid of me. I have come to know you better today and I think that you are a wonderful person. I don't want to do anything that will cause you to lose your trust in me."

Fa raised herself to look at me. Tears were beginning to fall from her eyes. "Peter," she whispered before laying her head on my chest, her hand on my stomach, and a leg over my thigh.

---

I woke up the next morning, spooned behind Fa. My left arm was draped over Fa's waist while she held my hand to her naked breast. I couldn't help but sport an erection that lay in the channel between her butt cheeks. She must have been awake as she squeezed my hand that was cupped around her breast and wiggled her butt to bury my erection deeper into the cleft between her cheeks.

"Fa," I asked?

"Feel good. I like," she replied as she turned in my arms and snuggled face first into me, placing her top leg over my hip. I could feel her pubic hair against the base of my dick.

I rolled over onto my back which caused Fa to then lay on me fully; her breasts pressed against my chest and my hard cock between her legs; snuggled up against the lips of her pussy.

She raised her head and looked at me briefly before lowering her lips to mine for a soft yet quick kiss, "Good morning Peter. You sleep well?" she asked with a smile.

I smiled in return and gave her a long kiss in return, "very well. I think I'd like to sleep like this every night."

She looked at me intently for a few moments before she kissed me again; this time letting her tongue explore my month and tease my tongue as well. My arms caressed her back and her ass. It felt so good to just hold Fa in my arms.

She lay on top of me with her head nestled in the crook of my neck. She kissed my neck softly before she whispered, "Peter ... I like you hold me... Please hold me long time."

I turned my head and kissed her back, "for as long as you want, then longer."

---

We eventually got up and dressed and had a light breakfast in the hotel's restaurant. I left a note at the front desk for my friends from Japan, letting them know that I was going off on my own and not to worry. Heck, I hadn't seen them since the day we arrived in Bangkok and went bar crawling. I doubted that they cared about where I was.

Then we packed our bags and checked out in time to be picked up by the bus going up to Kanchanaburi. The ride itself took more than three hours but we got to see the countryside between Bangkok and Kanchanaburi in the process. And it was beautiful. The further north we went, the more lush and denser the rain forest became.

We arrived in Kanchanaburi in the early afternoon and checked into our hotel. After depositing our luggage in our room, Fa and I became full time tourists and were off to see as many sites as we could. She had never been to Kanchanaburi either so Fa was delighted to visit many of the attractions that afternoon.

We trudged back to our hotel in the early evening; tired and dusty from walking. We found out that getting around Kanchanaburi wasn't as easy as Bangkok. There weren't as many Tuk Tuks around so we ended up walking most of the time around the town. (Tuk Tuks are the Thai equivalent of an open air taxi.) But the walking we had to do wasn't that bad as many of the sites that we wanted to see where within a reasonable walking distance from our hotel. So the lack of transportation wasn't much of a hardship. It just meant that we spent more time walking.

We enjoyed a light dinner at a street vendor's stall located on a street located a block from our hotel. When we returned to our room, the first thing we wanted to do was to bathe to get rid of the grime and dust from our day.

Fa undressed me then I undressed her. We embraced and kissed.

"I like," Fa whispered, "you hold me like this ... we kiss ... I like very much."

"I like very much also, Fa. You are a wonderful woman." I replied before I hugged her again and kissed her at length.

Fa led me to the shower where we bathed. Nothing sexual, just straight forward bathing. Not that I wasn't aroused by Fa's slim body and firm breasts. But I think we were both more interested in getting the dust and sweat off of our bodies.

After bathing, we both were seated on the bed while I dried and brushed her hair for her.

"Peter, you have brother or sister?"

"I have one sister. We don't see each other very often as she lives far away from me."

"Is too bad Peter. I think good to see family. I always like visit my family."

"Would you like to visit with your family?"

Fa turned to me, "You take me visit my family?"

"If you want."

She smiled and her eyes teared as she looked at me, then hugged me tightly. "Thank you Peter," she whispered.

"Let's plan on visiting them after our trip to Chiang Mai. Why don't we make the travel arrangements tomorrow morning." Fa's family lived in a farming village located on the outskirts of Chiang Mai. So it would be convenient to drop in on them while we were there.

Fa hugged me tighter and kissed me at length. "Thank you Peter."

After Fa's hair had dried and I had finished brushing it, we got into bed and went to sleep. Again with Fa using my shoulder as her pillow, an arm thrown across my chest, and one of her legs straddling my leg.

---

We woke up the next morning, changed into comfortable walking clothes and had a quick breakfast in the hotel's coffee shop. Fa suggested that we take in the waterfalls and the hot springs that morning, and perhaps spend time in the pool later that afternoon. And that became our plan for the day.

We caught a Tuk Tuk up to the waterfalls. A Tuk Tuk is an open air taxi that can seat up to four people. Powered by a scooter engine, Tuk Tuk drivers were maniacs and had to be suicidal considering how they drove. Fa laughed at my first experience riding one, as I grabbed hold of the sides of the Tuk Tuk and held on trying to keep from being thrown off balance. She just kind of rolled and swayed with each turn that our driver made as he darted in and out of traffic.

We made it up to the waterfalls in one piece and it was magnificent. Truly impressive display of the mighty force of nature. The falls lookout must have been at least two hundred yards away yet the roar of the falls was very loud. And the mist surrounded us constantly.

There was a walkway that took us down from the lookout through a series of gardens. The path ended next to the river that was fed by the waterfall. Lots of people were milling around taking pictures; some in bathing suites walking and relaxing in the river. Unfortunately we didn't bring any swimwear so we couldn't join them.

As we left the river, Fa pointed to a couple on the far bank. They were sitting in the water with the woman sitting in the man's lap, facing him. Every few seconds you could see the women flex her hips.

"I think they have sex." Fa whispered.

I looked at the couple and it was obvious that they were. "Shall we join them?" I asked.

Fa laughed loudly and spanked my arm. "You must be gentleman." She admonished me. Then she grabbed my hand and dragged me up the path.

We took a handy Tuk Tuk to the nearby hot springs. We were able to secure a private bath and enjoyed the warm waters for a couple of hours. We left our clothes in a locker in the entrance way then quickly washed ourselves before stepping into the hot water.

Fa's naked beauty again took my breath away. I took her into my arms and we hugged and kissed as we relaxed in the hot waters. I refused to relax my embrace. But that didn't matter as she continued to hold me tightly.

After Kanchanaburi, Fa had made reservations for a train ride south to Surat Thani (a coastal village which is a popular jump off point for Ko Samui), and also arranged for seats on a hire boat to take us to Ko Samui. She had looked at a couple of travel brochures and decided that we should stay at the Chaweng Cove Resotel.

The brochures described Chaweng Cove Resotel quite well. It featured rooms that were built as separate huts on stilts over the shallow, crystal clear waters of Chaweng Bay. If you wanted to, you could just jump off your front porch into the inviting water below.

The train ride took about 12 hours. Fa had booked us into a sleeper unit which meant that we had a private compartment that had a pull down bunk bed so we could nap. A little pricey however we were also able to enjoy a great deal of privacy for the long ride.

After we were settled in the compartment, Fa suggested that we have a light lunch, then rest and relax a bit, and have a mid afternoon snack before we arrived in Surat Thani. We could also grab a light dinner in Surat Thani before taking the ferry over to Ko Samui. So we made our way to the restaurant car which was located two cars back from our car.

The food was amazing. Fa suggested that we have a simple seafood stir fry and ordered for us both. Fa and I shared a large bottle of beer. What a lunch.

After eating, we returned to our compartment to relax a bit.

"Peter," Fa asked, "what you do before you come Thailand?"

"I had a business back in the US. I think it turned out to be pretty successful, but it took all of my time."

"All your time?"

"Yes. I only had time to work. Get up in the morning and go to work. Worked all day long and usually past dinner. I usually only went home to shower and sleep."

"Not good. Make you tired."

I chuckled. "Yeah, it made me very tired."

"No time to play? Have fun time with friends?"

"No time for friends either. Sad wasn't it?"

Fa shook her head in agreement, "I know sometimes have to work only. Make business good. So no time to play. So you take long vacation now?"

"Very long vacation. I sold my business and here I am."

"You sold business? Why?"

"I wasn't happy. I was tired. I wanted to do something else."

"What else you want?"

"I don't know. I know that I wasn't happy doing what I was doing. It was a good business and I made more than enough money, but I just want to be happy with myself at some point."

We talked a bit more, then decided to take a short nap. Fa pulled down the window blinds while I pulled down the bed from the wall. It was actually the back of the seat that we had been sitting on. Then before I knew it, Fa began to undress. In short order she was standing before me without a stitch on and had begun to undress me as well.

"We take nap. I like when we sleep last night. Feel good."

As she removed my underwear, my erection sprang from its confines. Fa giggled quietly as she stood up then crawled into the bed. I followed her and lay on my back next to her. She turned to me and lay her head on my shoulder with one arm across my torso and one leg across my thighs.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"I like. You feel good ." she whispered as she closed her eyes. "rest now."

And so we napped for an hour or so; the rhythmic vibrations of the train rocking us gently as it made its way to Surat Thani.

The sound of rain falling against the metal skin of the train and the window caused me to wake up from my nap. As I lay there with Fa by my side, I felt wonderful. I didn't know where my life was headed, but Fa being here with me felt absolutely terrific. And it couldn't be sex since we had yet to be intimate. But Fa, being on this trip with me, had made a big difference in the way I felt over the last two days.

I felt Fa kiss my shoulder just then. I turned my head toward her and found her looking in my eyes with a smile.

"You have many thoughts Peter?"

"Yes."

"Good thoughts?"

"Yes. Very good."

"You look more happy now then at bar."

"Yes. I feel much happier. It's because you are here with me. And you are such a beautiful and nice woman. "

She blushed and smiled, then crawled on top of me to kiss me. Her nakedness testing my resolve to respect her sexually. She made me hard with desire.

"Thank you Peter. I like be with you. You make me feel good inside." She laid down on top of me and I hugged her; softly caressing her back.

Eventually we got up and dressed ourselves and returned the bunk to its closed position. After another hour, the train pulled into the station in Surat Thani. It was around four in the afternoon when we got off the train and flagged down a Tuk Tuk. We were delivered to the harbor where the Tuk Tuk driver dropped us off right in front of the hire boat desk that would take us to Ko Samui. The desk attendant let us know that we had another hour before it would leave so we left our luggage with him and decided to walk about the harbor and perhaps have dinner before we left.

We walked along the wharf side for a couple of blocks before we came upon a food stall. Fa spoke briefly with an old woman and she indicated that we should sit at one of the small tables. So we did.

"I ask ai yi gaa (grandmother) to make simple dinner for us." And the old woman did.

Out came two glasses of cold sweetened Thai tea with coconut milk, bowls of rice, and two very delectable dishes. One with vegetables and mushrooms and the other being fish that had been cooked in some sort of soy sauce.

"This is good, Fa. I like it very much."

Fa was smiling, "I happy you like Thai food."

"So far everything that I have eaten has been really good. I want you to continue to have me try other Thai foods."

She smiled and nodded her head. The old lady looked at both of us and smiled, then said something in Thai to Fa which made her blush.

So I asked Fa what she had said. And Fa replied, "she say I have handsome husband."

I smiled back at Fa, then leaned over and kissed her on her cheek, which caused Fa to blush even more! The old woman laughed and clapped her hands, then said a few more things to Fa.

"She say I lucky I marry kind farang. Many farang treat wife well." She smiled at the old woman and thanked her.

We headed back to the boat hire desk shortly after that. I asked her as we walked whether she was embarrassed by the old woman mistaking us for a married couple.

"No, I not." She smiled and took my hand as we walked. "Sometimes woman marry farang. Some people don't like. They think woman want money belong to farang. Maybe happen that way for some. But I not like that. I like you Peter. Very much. You treat me with respect. You make me happy."

I smiled back at you, "and I like you Fa. I want to make you happy."

Our timing was good as they had just started to let passengers on the boat. Eventually the boat left the dock and wove its way through several off shore islands as it made its way to Ko Samui. It didn't take more than an hour before we were docking at our destination.

After getting off the boat, we flagged down another Tuk Tuk for a ride to our resort, the Chaweng Cove Resotel. The hotel was built right on the beach at Chaweng Cove and featured private bungalows complete with their own private pool. Actually the private pool was basically a large whirlpool that could fit two or three people. But it looked like a great way to relax after a day of sightseeing or beach activities.