The Long Gun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our sex life grew by leaps and bounds. It wasn't unusual for us to make detours on the way back from the markets in Chiang Mai for an hour or two of loving. We came to know the quiet, forested areas around Mae Rim very well.

Using some of my funds, Fa and I built our home next to her parent's home. As we had planned, it had an especially large kitchen and dining area. We added on an office, warehouse and garage that we had not thought about.

We took some time out and were married. Although Mae Rim did not have a church, we were arranged to have a Buddhist minister from a nearby temple perform the ceremony for us. The entire village attended and celebrated our union. That night Fa informed me of her desire to start our family.

"My husband... " then she laughed. "My husband...Sorry, I like hear you my husband. Husband, we should start family now that we marry. Is ok with you?"

As I undressed her and suckled on her hard nipples, I replied, "what do you think?" I think she had at least three orgasms that night. I know I flooded her pussy several times before we fell exhausted in our bed.