The Long Gun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then be my man. You cum inside me now. I want."

"What about birth control? If I cum in you, I might make you pregnant."

"No. Bar give me pill when I go work. I have many pill for one month. So no baby. We make baby later."

"Make baby later?" I grinned?

She laughed quietly, "yes, many baby. But we make much love before make baby."

And so we did; our first time together. I slid over her as she spread her legs to accommodate me. As I lay down on her, she took my erection and held it to her vagina.

I slid slowly into Fa, inching my way gradually into her warmth. My initial advance was abruptly stopped by Fa's hymen. She winced when I nudged her maidenhead.

"Fa?" I asked.

"Yes, Peter. Please... I want."

"This will hurt a little."

"I know. But I want be your woman. Please Peter..."

Fa spread her legs open as wide as she could, "Now Peter, you make me your woman."

I gradually eased forward past her hymen which quickly gave way. Fa grimaced slightly and hugged me tightly as I bottomed out.

"I love you," she whispered.

I looked at her and whispered back to her, "I love you also, Fa. You are my woman, and I am your man. We are joined now. I hope, forever."

Tears leaked from her eyes as she smiled and I began to slowly thrust back and forth; beginning the dance that would bring us to a happy ending. We made love several times that night; each time ending with her pussy filled with my cum.

I woke the next morning feeling euphoric. Fa lay nestled next to me with her head on my shoulder. One of her arms across my stomach and her corresponding leg draped over my thigh. Every moment from the night before replayed in my mind as I re-examined our love making. There was no reservation on Fa's part. She had given herself fully to me each time.

Fa must have sensed that I was awake, as she woke up also. She rubbed my chest slowly, raised herself up and kissed me.

"Peter, please know I love you. I hope you speak with your heart last night."

"Yes Fa. My heart spoke to you last night. I love you more today than I did last night." I replied as I turned on my side and hugged her tightly to me. She responded likewise and slid her legs between mine.

"I am you woman, Peter. I never leave you."

We kissed at length before making love again. Slow, passion filled love that culminated with her pussy filled with my cum again.

As we took a shower together, I asked Fa; "can we visit your village and meet your family? I think it would be good for them to know who I am. And I would like to get to know them as well."

Fa hugged me tightly. "Yes. Is good that they know you." She smiled at me, "I am lucky woman meet you. Is like dream to me. I come Bangkok for work. But no work I want. So I go bar to make money. But I no like bar. Bar girl must make sex to make money. My family need money so I have to. Then I meet you. And you love me. Is like dream."

I hugged her back. "No dream Fa. This is real. And I love you very much."

After we finished bathing, we had breakfast in the hotel's coffee shop.

"Fa, how far away is your village?"

"My village, Mae Rim, very close. We take bus to go."

"Is there a place to stay in Mae Rim?"

"This hotel better. No hotel in village."

"Should we rent a car instead?"

"Cost money Peter."

"I understand, but we can go and come back when we want to."

So we visited with the hotel's travel desk and discovered that if we rented a car by the week, that it wouldn't be very expensive. So we did.

Fa was ready to jump out of her skin as we put a day trip bag together. She asked if we could stop along the way to buy some things for her family.

"Now that I am your woman, you and I make family. We visit with my family but I stay with you. You understand? Maybe I don't say good. But I now visit only. So is good to take gift when I visit."

"I understand Fa. You speak well. And I agree, we must take something for your family."

So we stopped at an open air market on the way up to her village and purchased several items that her family would appreciate; dried fish, dried clear noodles, and a tub of thai spicy curry.

The drive up to Mae Rim took us just about an hour. And that was with traffic on the road. We had left our hotel in Chiang Mai mid-morning so we had to deal with local city traffic. But we left the city behind fairly quickly. Farm lands quickly became the predominant view the further away we drove.

Mae Rim doesn't have a village center. Instead, it's a loose collection of homes and farms with Fa's family's home and farm being one of them. We turned off the highway as we drew near and Fa directed me along several side roads until we pulled up in front of her home. She had been away for almost two months now, and her family didn't know to expect us.

She jumped out of the car as soon as we parked, and ran to the house calling for her family. I could hear screams of happiness as I retrieved the bags bearing our gifts from the car. The sounds of reunion made me smile knowing that our trip had made Fa very happy.

As I walked toward the house, Fa emerged wiping tears from her eyes and wearing a huge smile. She hugged me tightly.

"Thank you." she whispered, "I will always love you."

I kissed her in return. "You're welcome, and I love you too."

Fa's family reunion lasted all day and of course, we had to stay for dinner. I met her parents and her younger sisters. Her brother had found work closer to Chiang Mai and was now living with several others who worked for the same company. He also was sending money home as he could.

Her father's health was stable but it was plain to see that he was physically not able to work. It looked as if he had suffered a stroke and had lost some of his abilities to move around. Her sisters were still of school age, but also worked after school and on weekends. Her mother toiled each day on the family's farmland, aided by Fa's sisters when they could.

Like Fa, they all spoke some English. Her sisters had a decent command of the language having attended the same church school that Fa had. Mom and dad's English were passable, but certainly much better than my ability to speak Thai which was non-existent.

Fa let her family know that she and I were a couple now. Her mother asked if we planned to marry.

Fa looked at me and I replied, "This is still very new to us so we haven't talked about that. But yes. I am hoping that Fa will say yes when I ask her."

Fa leapt into my arms and kissed me. "Yes. That is answer I give you. No need ask." Everyone laughed and clapped.

As we drove back to our hotel later that night, I asked Fa about her village.

"Are there many farmers in your village?"

"Have many. All over. Most small farm like my family."

"Where does your mother sell what she grows?"

"Man come from Chiang Mai to buy from all farmers in village. My maae (mother) sell to him."

"Does he buy a lot of stuff?"

"Yes. He come each week with two big trucks and buy. Always truck full when he go."

"What kind of price does he give her?"

Fa made a face. "My maae always say price not good. But she no have truck so cannot sell herself. She say cannot help."

"Let's visit some of the open markets in Chiang Mai tomorrow. Let's find out where they get their fruits and vegetables from and the price that they have to pay."

"What? Why you ask?"

"I don't know. But if your mother isn't getting a fair price, then maybe we can help her and the others in your village."

"How we can help?"

"Maybe by finding someone else to buy their produce. Maybe by asking for a better price if we knew what the markets are willing to pay. We'll see."

Fa smiled and reached over the console of the car to grab my hand. "You very good man, Peter. I am so happy that I am with you."

We made love again after we returned to our room and bathed.

"I want every night you make love to me. You cum in me."

"I want that too, Fa. I love you."

"I love you too, Peter."

The next morning we showered and had a light breakfast before we spent a few minutes figuring out where the larger open markets were. There are a lot of small markets all over Chiang Mai. But if we concentrated on the large open markets we should be able to get a lot more information in a short amount of time.

The first market we visited consisted of open stalls that lined several long streets. Fa became our point person for obvious reasons; I spoke no Thai at all. After we had visited with several stall owners Fa reported what she had learned.

"They all say they pay too much and they have hard time get enough." Fa had a list of different types of vegetables and fruits, and the prices that the stall owners had to pay. I figured that it would only be natural for them to complain about the prices that they had to pay. But the list of prices was valuable information. That, compared against what Fa's mother and others were being paid, would tell us what the middlemen were making. Then if we could figure out what the middlemen's costs were, we could then guess at whether or not the farmers were being paid fairly.

We spent the morning interviewing stall owners, adding to the information base that we were building. It was becoming apparent that there was little difference in the prices that most of the stall owners had to pay for their produce. The middlemen were pretty similar with their pricing.

We left the open markets around mid-day, had lunch, then drove up to Mae Rim, again stopping along the way to pick up more food items to take along with us.

After dinner, we shared the pricing information with Fa's mother and noted the huge gap between what she was being paid and the stall owners were having to pay. Not that the middleman didn't deserve some profit. But the difference in pricing indicated that he was making a lot of money. The farmers didn't have the means to get their produce to market, and the stall owners didn't have the means to buy from the framers. And the buyer was taking advantage of the situation.

Fa's mother spoke with one of her daughters and she ran out the door. Fa explained, "Maae ask my sister get neighbor to come. She want him to know also."

And it was just a matter of a few minutes before Fa's sister returned with their neighbor in tow. Fa's mother explained what Fa and I had learned that morning. Price lists were reviewed and her neighbor exploded. I'm sure if I knew any Thai cuss words, that they would have been included in his outburst. In the end, however, he sat dejectedly.

Fa explained, "He very unhappy but what can he do? He don't have truck."

I asked, "How many farmers are in this village?"

Fa repeated the question to him. He gave it a little thought and replied via Fa, "have many, more than twenty. Many more outside village."

"Does he think that other farmers would be interested in buying a truck together? Maybe several trucks?"

Fa figured out what I was thinking quickly and smiled before she posed the question back to him.

He gave it some thought and replied via Fa, "maybe. Depends on how much cost. We not rich."

But then he caught on to what I was thinking and his face lit up also. Again via Fa, "but if I put some in, and everyone put some in, then maybe can buy truck. Maybe two or three truck."

I chimed in with Fa translating, "That would be a good thing to do. We would need to hire someone to drive the truck and to sell the produce. And we can then all share in the profit after all the expenses are paid."

He liked the idea and agreed to meet with other farmers over the next several days while we looked into the cost of a suitable truck and did up a plan and budget. We would meet up again four days later.

Later that night Fa asked as we bathed, "How we do this Peter?"

"Tomorrow morning, let's find out what it would cost to buy a used refer truck. Then let's take a look at the other costs we would run into such as the cost of fuel, what it would cost to hire a driver, that sort of stuff. Does the village have internet service?"

"Yes. Have. Why?"

"Well, I was thinking maybe this is what you and I could do for the next year or two. We would need internet service of some sort. And I noticed that others have cell phones so we should pick up a couple of phones also. We could stay in your village and help your mother and your neighbors."

Fa hugged me tightly. "You make me so happy Peter. You want help my maae, my neighbor." She began to cry. "I am lucky woman."

"Don't cry Fa. I only want to help your family and your friends."

"This happy cry." She kissed me at length. "Each day I love you more."

As we got out of the shower, Fa sat naked on the bathroom counter and opened her thighs. "I cannot wait, Peter. I must have you now..." she whispered. I was so hard I felt as if I could make love to her endlessly.

The next morning we set about talking with several truck dealers. None had a used refer truck. They mentioned that most truck owners kept on fixing them forever so used trucks were non-existent. We were offered several new trucks but they were expensive, with prices starting around 1,000,000 Baht which is about US$33,000. Fa didn't think that would go over well.

We also spent some time putting a business plan together along with some estimates of costs. We figured to start with one truck that would go to Chiang Mai every day with produce from several farms. We would make arrangements with interested stall owners to sell them produce at prices slightly less than what they were paying. But we would also take orders from them for future deliveries. Those orders would also help village farmers decide what to grow and how much.

Each night we visited with Fa's family and had dinner with them. Fa's mother insisted that we do so. Her dad began to perk up and soon was an active participant in the conversations that flowed during dinner. At one point he asked Fa whether I was a businessman. And Fa let them know some of my background. He got up from the dinner table, and shuffled his way over to me and took my hand.

"Thank you," he said in Thai, "you give us hope." Fa translated his words for me. I hugged him in return. I now had a mission.

The next day, I asked Fa if there was land that we could buy in Mae Rim so that we could build a home.

"We ask maae when we go tonight. She know if have. You want live in Mae Rim?"

"If we set this business up, I think it would be better if we lived in Mae Rim."

So we did, and her mother insisted that we build a home on their land. "We have much land. Plenty for house. We give to you and Fa."

Fa and I discussed it later that night and agreed that we would build next door to her parent's home. That would make it easier to go back and forth between our homes, and as her parents got older, make it easier to look in to see how they were doing. I also suggest that we build a large kitchen and dining area so that we could all have dinner together. Perhaps large enough to include her brother and sister's families when they eventually married.

"But they young yet. Maybe they not live here later. Brother now live Chiang Mai. Maybe he marry and not come back."

"Do you think he has a good job?"

"Maae say he work hard. Not much money. Maybe we ask when he come home. Or we go see him. Maybe tomorrow we can? Why you ask?"

"Does he know how to drive a truck?" I asked.

Fa smiled, "Yes, he drive truck before."

"And if your sisters are interested, maybe they can work for us in the office."

"If they work office, what you and I do?"

"We'll be the ones to work with stall owners and the farmers. We need to keep everyone happy."

"But you don't speak Thai?"

I laughed, "You need to teach me. I am committed to live here with you and be part of our village. I will be your husband and love you forever."

As you can probably predict, she wore my dick out that night and milked it for all the cum that it had.

The next morning, Fa said that we should find an apartment to live in as the hotel was probably too expensive to stay in for any length of time. I agreed. I hadn't thought about that. So we went apartment hunting and found a two bedroom unit on the outskirts of Chiang Mai, about fifteen minutes away from Mae Rim. We checked out of the hotel and moved into the apartment and spent the rest of the day turning the apartment into our home for the foreseeable future. We also turned in our rented car and purchased a new SUV also. We also picked up three cell phones; one for each of us and one for her family to use.

We went to meet with her brother later that afternoon and he was happy to see her. We took him back to Mae Rim that evening and he enjoyed dinner with the rest of the family that night. After dinner, we asked him whether he would be interested in driving truck for the business we were thinking about and he jumped at the opportunity.

"Where I work now, ok, but no future. Sometimes have work, sometimes no work. Better if I drive truck. At least help maae and village."

Our meeting with Fa's neighbor and other farmers in the village was held the next evening. Everyone was curious about what our plans were and what it would cost them. When we got around to the cost of a refer truck, you could noticeably see several of them deflate. That cost would be a major stumbling block.

Her neighbor asked why a refer truck was needed? Why not a regular truck as that would be cheaper? I replied that I didn't think that we couldn't rely only on price as a way to convince stall owners to buy from us. But if our produce was better in quality, that could be a major advantage. A refer truck would keep their produce in better shape and allow us to sell to markets further away from Mae Rim, and closer to where more people lived in Chiang Mai.

And if we could sell more produce, everyone would benefit by being able to sell as much as they could grow. And that made their eyes light up. The conversation took on a life of its own from that point.

Mae Rim Farms was born that night. I volunteered to put in 1,000,000 BAHT and buy the first refer truck if the farmers agreed to put up 10,000 BAHT each, and we signed up at least thirty farmers initially. They would all be part owners and share in any profits at the end of the year. Fa and her brother would be the first two employees and the farmers and I would share the profits at the end of the year.

Her neighbor asked, "You put in much money. Why you do this?"

"I do this for Fa and her family. I do this for Fa and her neighbors and her friends. I do this because it will be a good business. We will all work hard and make good money. I do this because I want the children that Fa and I will raise to grow up here."

He and the other farmers shook my hand and pledged to get the others to join in the venture. After the first month, we had signed up more than fifty farmers from Mae Rim and the surrounding country side. We had more than enough operating capital to get us up and running and hopefully see us through the first year even if we had a poor year.

We ordered a 55' refer truck and it was delivered in a week. Everyone was excited to see the new truck arrive in the village, with our Mae Rim Farms name and logo painted on its sides and doors.

We sent Fa's brother to attend a driver training program for commercial vehicles. Although he initially protested, he changed his mind after his first day in class as he saw the value of what he was learning.

Fa and I took inventory of what each farmer was growing, then took that information to the stall owners along with produce samples. We came back with future orders. Our business was off and running.

---

Our first year was full of finding out what worked and what didn't. I had double duty trying to learn Thai but with everyone's help, I was now reasonably conversant and able to swear with the best of them. Fa's father found that especially funny although Fa and her mother didn't.