All Comments on 'The Long Weekend'

by voyeurplume

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pete sounds like a real jackass

Hope his wife forms an emotional attachment to her lover and files for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well...

this is a relationship that is over... sad but true...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
tales of the mentally ill are seldom erotic

gay section isn't here nor is cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHAT IS "NO SENSE OF HUNGER"

I suppose passion is held behind the drape of discretion where you were educated.

kyron99kyron99about 10 years ago

1) I know many married partners who play. and love each other.

2) this is a fantasy sex site, so get over it. it's why you're here, wankers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh so scary

Having that fantasy and actually going through with it. You build the tension perfectly from the first sentence to the last. The motives of the husband and wife are believable in every detail, and so is the meeting with Ben. Five **** outstanding. More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Frustrated

So disappointed she didn't cum back to your room with him so you could have watched & even joined in!!! Made me horny up to that point,hurry up with her version of final events.This scenario has long been my wish with my dear wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Chapter 1

I really, really, REALLY hate opening a story and only THEN finding out it's not a complete story. If you gave a fuck at all about your own story, that information should have been given via a chapter # in the title. After years of putting up with this shit, I decided every time it happens, the story gets an automatic rating of 1. There are NO exceptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He doesn't get to encourage the affair then berate her for going through with it

That's just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Typical cuck/slut garbage.

And 1/2 way finished - suggestion, don't bother to finish it.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Fair enough but not finished

For the who get upset by this type of story remember what this category is about; Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. Did this story fit the requirement?

dragginlizarddragginlizardabout 10 years ago
totally incomplete at this point. is there "the rest of the story" to follow?

while there is feeling and emotions in this start up, to leave it as it stands does nothing for it or yourself as a writer. please consider adding chapters or next time wait until there is a whole story to tell rather than a mystery unsolved. I see the title as saying the long weekend and certainly hope there is more to come.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Off to a bad start

I think it will only get worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loser

So far the story leaves you empty. And What a complete loser this guy is. He doesn't even deserve to live. You should have him commit suicide in chapter 2 as the wife decides to have her new man move in with them and he has to move to the basement and sleep on a cot like the sissy little coward he is. The wife has no respect for him any longer and who could blame her.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Typically Plot !

I agree with other comments that story is incomplete. However I believe you an opportunity not to a typical cuckold story !

Wife may go back to Ben's but does nothing but talk. She out of love for her husband she does nothing with Ben. So she pays for an Escort lady to visit her husband.

Perhaps Ben wants to eat cream pies from her husband.

So please lets not make the husband a cuckold, just for a change !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't Let the Nay-Saying Morons Discourage You!

Your story is well written and feels true to life. I can easily identify with the husband and do. I'm very anxious for the next chapters. Please don't keep us waiting long.

Thanks! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Don't Let the Nay-Saying Morons Discourage You!

Moron: noun. Asshole who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SMELLS LIKE SHIT, IT IS SHIT. Bon Appétit cuckys !

UNO ESTRELLA *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent

5 stars ... a good read excellent angle

look forward to the next

yeah some morons shouldn't read Loving Wives! especially the pathetic Macho types! they love stories about guns not sex! Should stick to reading comics!

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

PLease, go on soon ;)

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 10 years ago
Great Start

I love your writing style and can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing and don't let the trolls bring you down

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Trolls come and trolls go. Ignore all of them.

I really like the story's as hubby waits and wife texts talk and pictures of what is happening. To make hubby a cuckold. In my world hubby cuckold would be in chastity as he waits. Leaking and dripping as he so wants to jerk off and cum as more and more texts and messages come in. Sweet humiliation and frustration for cuckold. For him to lick up his drippings and leaks.

sleepingwithsirenssleepingwithsirensabout 10 years ago
please continue!

looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymous-excellent

Here we go again. Reading the comments then attacking another reader for having an opposing opinion. Hint, stop reading comments, they seem to be bad for your health. Ever hear of free speech. Practice it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
free speach is one thing assholes like you and Annony

that's just what you get for being a fucking ass wipe and reading stories you know you harte,. I mean WTF?????????? Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
free speach and harte

It shows you the intellectual level of people who like these Fetish Cuck stories.

1* for posting this FETISH crap in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Trolls come and trolls go. Ignore all of them.

Trolls: noun, assholes who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 10 years ago
Wow, Great Story!

It's amazing how strong some to the negative comments are.. and all from Anons too. I think this is a great story. My wife is a hot wife and she cucks me with my support and encouragement and I love it as much as she does. For us it has made our marriage stronger and we haven't regretted one single second of this lifestyle. I realize it is not for most people but for us it is perfect and I assume it is for you and your wife as well. Thank you for sharing your story and I do hope you continue this beautiful story! Five from us!!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Excellent teaser

I would like to have learned a little more about the thought processes and motivations from all three characters. Otherwise, it was an enjoyable read, and I look forward to the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I just love the way the cuckies on this site

attack other readers for having an opposing opinion on willing cuckold tales. Makes one wonder if these guys are all willing cucks who get off watching their wives get fucked by a better man. That's it, isn't it cuckies. You can't do the job so it turns you on that others do it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Posting Fetish "crap" on LW

First, the author makes a recommendation as to where the story should be posted, but literotica makes the actual choice. Second, I have always been fastenated that people care enough to want to keep LW sacred and only for "loving wives." Interestingly, literotica describes the category like this, "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Perhaps I am just too dull to get the subtle difference between this story, which by the way I thoroughly enjoyed--yes I have a cuck fantasy--and "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Seems to fit in EXACTLY.

Also, people who post here work hard on their stories. The flamers just tear the person down. I think some of us here respond to the flamers not as an effort to curb "free speech" which by the way can't be impinged upon by the government, but has nothing to do with this setting, but to let the author know that their work is appreciated. In reality, negative comments are incideous and have a chilling effect on authors, both good and bad. If you have a critisism, make it constructive criticism, lest this authors and others will become wary of posting at all and the loss will be to each of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loving wives

In exactly right place. Great start looking forward to next chapter. 5 stars to counter those who should not read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story has nothing to do with a Loving Wife.

This story is about a cuckold husband. It's his fantasy, not hers.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what you are is sick.

Never met a woman that would do this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Her text message to you

Stated "Go Home Wimp You Are Now Unnecessary and Unwanted."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THIS IS A GOOD STORY. BASED ON A VERY BASIC SCENARIO VOYEURPLUME CRAFTED A VERY NICE INTRO CHAPTER

This story is EROTIC, ROMANTIC & REALISTIC.

I'll read other chapters too.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Oh my

How lost we all would be without every other comment telling us what a loving wife story should be about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A long drawn out LOSER SISSY WIMP husband story!

He gives her away and doesn't even get to watch. He gets nothing. Oh boy how exciting, NOT!!! Nothing wrong with sharing but this ain't it. All he gets is to hear whatever she wants to tell him. Not what actually happened because he wasn't there! so STUPID. She will just humor him to keep him in line until she has no more use for the sissy. FUCK! I don't even blame the wife for any disrespect or shit she gives him now. He deserves to be treated as garbage. No point in even being married except he wants to be a CD sissy sucking her Real mans cock. Just another pathetic story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

How stupid...loaning put your wife is not wife sharing..and why in loving wives cause there surely is no love here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time Literotica had a category for wimps and cucks, this is far from a loving wife. Put the tags at the top of the story so we know not to read such drivel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous