All Comments on 'The Long Weekend Ch. 05'

by voyeurplume

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice to see hubby knows

He is no longer needed nor wanted.

Old Ben will end up with wife, but to him she is only a fuck toy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Regardless of what the author thinks he's "exploring"

This was not an interesting story. Nothing original or clever in the writing. In the end I didn't even feel sorry for the idiot husband. You made him dumber than a rock. No real emotion. His wife was a slut. The dialogue seemed simplistic. Who cares? Lacking compelling writing this was simply a poor offering not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Only a real man

can do this. Experience the greatest thrill there is in watching another man fuck his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry to tell you...

This "husband" is a weak wimp. What just about all women want is someone to take charge. Taken many women/girls from boyfriends in the past; they were either incapable or unwilling to show them who was in charge. Even managed to separate a girl (who thought she was bi) from her female lover; now, that is an account I may have to put to print sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Punk.

What kind of a weak, punk ass would go along with this shit. You would be either gay or bi, really fucked up or you just don't give a shit about your wife, or your self. Puke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

Loving this

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Gonna miss...

They are already past check-out time, and Sweetie is nude and cummy ... and Hubby has passed out! At least two people think it was worth Hubby's extra expense! So far, Hubby probably makes three ... THAT may not last if her tits continue to be out-of-bounds for him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So he would rather jerk off instead of actually having sex with his wife?

Is she that lousy a fuck? I mean, there must be something wrong with her if he would rather pound his pud than have sex.

Or maybe he's gay and gets off on other men? Whatever, still 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

Fuck, this is bad.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Uh he fell asleep?

Just blows any realism the story had to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love the story line and the tension.

I have read each of the related stories. I think they are fabulous. Yes, hubby is in a risky position. Aren't we all thinking (at least those of us who like this storyline and this genre) "uh oh"? Good fiction always has tension: will the protagonist survive? Will he get/keep the girl? It's what keeps us on the edge of our seats in the theater.

I love your work. Thank you. Please keep writing, your stories make LW a better place to cum. For those of you who think this type of man is spineless, well you are welcome to your thoughts. Personally, I would LOVE to have my wife do EXACTLY the same thing to me.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Good story but...

It ends too abruptly. He falls asleep? What happens next? This should be more than a 5 part series. How does the married couple feel about each other after this experience? Hubby don't even get to feel her tits? "They're Ben's" (warning) "She's my best fuck" (warning) She said "best fuck I ever had" including husband? (warning) He wakes up at 12. He finds he has to pay for an extra night, but by himself. Amy and Ben have packed up and gone to who knows where? He doesn't hear from her until the divorce papers come.

But anyway, you have a gift for telling a story, very expressive, suspenseful, and plenty of imagery. And wife did excellent job of proofing. A lot of stories on here look like they were written by kindergarteners. 5 stars

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
"It was as if I was not there..."

"It was as if I was not there..."!!! Is this a sign that his wife loves him? I don't think so...Strange is that he accepted this as normal...Maybe he didn't love her too...Just want to see live a whore in action...2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous