The Loser Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickening up the pace, he ordered Gloria to sit up and prepare for his cum. She complied as her body twitched still on the verge of orgasm from his mental manipulations. He started to pound with heavy force as Janet grimaced. It was no longer hurting, but it hadn’t started feeling good yet.

It only took three more strokes before he began to feel his balls tighten and he quickly pulled out. His cum arced across Janet’s back and he swung over to Gloria before the second spurt. It fell in her hair as did the rest of them. Her big hair was now a gooey mess.

“Now clean me, slut,” he commanded. She complied sucking him clean and nearly stirring him, but he was spent for the day. He pushed her away after a minute. “Thanks.”

Jack inside his mind looked at what he had wrought. Janet, the poor holy lesbian was whining for her sore ass and Gloria had gone half-mad from her time spent on the verge of orgasm. Taking pity, he had her kiss and clean up Janet, taking care of her sore ass as only a woman could. He then urged her body to come and she did collapsing from the effort, but with a big smile on her face.

With that he threw on his clothes and left not looking back until he was far from school. He didn’t even bother editing their memories, pledging to deal with the consequences when they arose.

“That was pathetic. You’re really getting on my nerves,” Evil Jack said in his head.

“So? Who are you anyway,” he asked back to the dark voice in his head.

“I’m you,” Evil Jack responded. “The way you should be.”

“I don’t like me that way.”

“Well, you don’t have to. However, since I have your power over the mind, I don’t think you’ll be doing much about it any more.”

Jack protested. Evil Jack smiled.

“Now you’re the voice,” Evil Jack growled out loud. “Let’s go shopping. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day.”

To be continued…

12