The Loser Takes It … All!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Room for one more?" Chris asked and the idiot dared looking over his shoulder, to gauge Yuri's reaction.

Room for one more? What was that supposed to mean? Yuri could not tear his eyes away. Chris glued himself to Yuuri's back and spoke something in a low voice with Viktor. Apparently, the Japanese was given a breather.

When Chris somehow found his way to stuff his cock into what already looked like an abused opening, Yuri had to just pinch himself. This was not real. The Japanese looked strong, and he was all sinewy muscles, but that didn't mean that he could accommodate two men in his ass in such a fashion.

Viktor's hands rested on Chris's ass, guiding him and helping him get inside. At any moment, Yuri expected the Japanese to howl in pain. The sound that escaped that annoyingly sexy man's throat was not one caused by pain, though.

Yuuri Katsuki sounded delirious, but it was no mistake that he was experiencing some amazing pleasure. He must be not all there, Yuri decided. Who knew that loser had it in him to do that? It was disgusting, Yuri told himself, but he could not quench the sudden envy at seeing the Japanese stretched so badly.

Yes, the disgusting pig was taking two cocks in his ass, and those cocks belonged to two of the best skaters in the world. Two men known to have throngs of fans and people who would have paid handsomely for just five minutes with them. And this Yuuri had them both sword fighting inside his ass, apparently bent on beating each other to the finish.

He could feel sweat pooling at the small of his back. Drawn by that nerve wrecking scene in front of his eyes, he had not realized he was leaning forward, and forgot how to breathe. Like totally. He felt a small touch on his knee.

"Are you alright?" Otabek asked him, searching him with those unnerving eyes.

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself," Yuri said through his teeth and the other skater withdrew his hand.

Not fast, not slow. He did it like he did everything. Calculated, without any kind of feeling. Yuri wanted to punch him in the face. But somehow he regretted snapping at the guy.

"Can you believe this shit?" he pointed with his chin towards the tangle of limbs on the other sofa.

Yuuri was practically sandwiched between the other two's strong bodies. Chris was pounding into him hard now, while Viktor was moving slower, being the one on the bottom. The Japanese's voice was growing ragged.

"Yes," Otabek replied.

That was all he had to say? Yuri sunk into the sofa, pouting and biting his bottom lip. This Otabek was a strange one alright. To his other side, JJ was yawning. Now that was another retarded reaction.

"What?" JJ asked him, stopping his yawn mid-way. "I'm seriously not into this. And it's getting late."

"Whatever," Yuri snapped and decided to just study the wooden pattern on the table for the remainder of the evening.

To his relief, there were sounds heralding that the trio was finally reaching a conclusion with their activity. He heard them moving about, most probably the three of them in terrible need of a shower. At least, the ordeal was reaching an end. And he needed to get to his room, fast. And he needed to jerk off. He had the most confused boner in his life.

Viktor and Chris were partially dressed when they returned and sat on the sofa. Yuri stared at them, his fury growing stronger. How dared they put on a show like that? He rolled his eyes when he saw the two kissing and speaking to one another in sotto voce. Were they going to fuck each other now? How could they not be satisfied after ruining that poor guy's backside like that?

Yuuri emerged from the shower, and walked to where JJ sat. He was partially dressed in a thin white robe this time around. Gracefully, he knelt in front of the Canadian and rested his head on the man's thighs.

"What will it be, JJ?" he asked playfully.

His voice was a bit raspy. Yuri wanted to slap him, hard. It was a good thing the Canadian said he was not into pervy stuff like that. He was going to be thrilled to see the Japanese pig being turned down. That was why JJ's words took him by surprise.

"I'm good with just your mouth, Yuuri," JJ spoke. "Just polish my cock nicely, and from me, you'll have the gold," the Canadian added with a smirk.

Yuuri smiled at him and the young Russian followed his hands like in a trance. JJ's cock was soft when the Japanese pull it out, but it still looked big. The arrogant skater just threw his head back, humming a song, most probably thinking it was his fiancée there, on her knees, servicing him, and not another male athlete.

Yuri didn't want to watch. But he didn't want to lose face by getting up and leaving. Plus, his own hard cock was insistently asking him to stay and watch, so he could have plenty of valuable replays for his jerking off sessions later on.

The Japanese was apparently doing a great job, bobbing his head up and down vigorously and rubbing JJ's cock with both his hands. At the same time, Leroy was not a too demanding individual. Suddenly, he tensed and Yuuri withdrew, some of the cum spurting from JJ's cock landing on his face and lips.

"Fuck, thank you, Yuuri, that was beautiful," JJ breathed out, wasted.

Yuri almost squealed in panic at what he witnessed next. That was not happening, right? The Japanese was calmly collecting all the semen decorating his beautiful face with his fingers and was pushing it in his mouth, slurping with what seemed like more than just paying a debt of honor. The fucking perv, Yuri thought and decided to get up and sit by the window. He needed the air.

From his place, he watched as JJ got up and went to share some funny banter with Chris and Viktor on the other sofa. Something was telling Yuri that the Canadian was going to mount that ugly ass bitch he called a fiancée all night long.

He was too mentally wasted to care, though. Now that JJ got his blowjob, the party was going to crash, and he could flip the bird at Chris on his way out.

Damn, he whispered to himself, covering his eyes. That could not be possible. Otabek was carefully positioning Yuuri on his fours on the sofa and was softly caressing the man's back through the silk robe. Yuri felt an unfamiliar pang in his chest. From where he stood, Otabek's hands seemed rough, but his touch looked gentle.

The Kazakhstani was parting Yuuri's ass cheeks slowly, massaging that bubble butt, and he took out his own cock with efficient gestures. Yuri was practically stealing glances through his spread fingers, hoping the others were way too busy with their conversation to care. Otabek had a nice cock, dark, like him, not as long as Chris's, but definitely thicker than Viktor's. A small shiver caught him unawares; how would that feel? Yuuri was definitely going to feel it, and by the Japanese's first gasp, Otabek was not to be taken lightly, pun intended.

The taciturn skater was carefully pushing himself inside, all the time his hands wandering over the Japanese's prone form, caressing everywhere and eliciting small moans of pleasure in their wake. Yuri felt envy, raw and stubborn, clawing his insides. If this was supposed to be about humiliating Yuuri Katsuki, how come everyone was treating him so ... affectionately?

He looked at Otabek, trying to figure out the man for the umpteenth time. Dark eyes locked with his from across the room, and Yuri chose to turn his back and stare out the window. Why was Otabek always staring?

With the Kazakhstani, it really had to be over. There was no one else left.

No one else but him. Yuri grabbed the ledge with all his might. Was he supposed to ...? Did they expect him to ...? Damn, that ... he hadn't thought about that.

He heard the others moving about and he saw Yuuri heading for the bathroom, most probably to wash himself after his last tryst with Otabek. So it was over, after all. Well, at least, he had showed that idiot Chris he was no child.

Yuuri came out of the shower again, looking quite fresh for a guy who had been double penetrated by two sex fiends and fucked into a sofa by a third, not to mention that dirty blowjob given to JJ.

"Thank you all guys for coming," Yuuri said politely. "And thank you for taking good care of me."

There were words of praise from the others, small whistles and laughs. And then Yuri realized.

They didn't care he was there. He was as good as invisible. Pushing his fists into his hoodie, he felt his body moving forward almost on its own accord.

"Aren't you forgetting something, pig?" he sneered.

The laughter died down.

"No point in being rude, Yuri," Viktor spoke first, looking at his fellow Russian with a disappointed expression on his face.

"Yeah, what's the dilio, Yurio?" Chris mocked.

"My name is Yuri, idiot," Yuri scowled. "I came here with you. I get to do what you all did," he said stubbornly.

"Wait, hold on," Viktor intervened. "You don't know what you're talking about. This is ..."

"It's fucking. Yes, I know, Viktor, I'm not a child. You all get to fuck him, I get to fuck him, too."

Viktor's eyes grew dark. In one step, he was face to face with Yuri, grabbing him by the neck, and making him stand on his toes to avoid having his windpipe crushed. He could feel fear coiling in his gut, but he stood his ground, and he stared into Viktor's eyes, icy and menacing.

"You don't get to call him names," Viktor spoke evenly, pressing every syllable, like Yuri was retarded or something. "And no, you don't get to fuck him."

He struggled against the older man's tight grip.

"Who says so?" he threw venomously.

"I do," Viktor's voice grew low.

"Actually, it is I who says whether he does anything or not with me," Yuri heard a clear voice intervening.

Yuuri stepped up and grabbed Viktor's arm.

"Alright, Viktor, let him go now. Thank you, but I don't need protection."

"He must apologize," Viktor insisted, but he didn't shake off the Japanese hanging on his arm.

"Only if he wants to," Yuuri replied.

Suddenly, shame washed over Yuri. He had no right to insult Yuuri. The man had been nothing but a gracious host for the entire evening, and if there was something Yuri had been taught from a young age was that he was never to insult a man he had shared bread with.

"I apologize, Yuuri," he spoke. "I'm ... sorry."

Viktor's hand dropped him like he was a bag of potatoes. Yuuri stepped in front of him right away.

"Are you alright?" he asked kindly.

Yuri nodded. The Japanese caressed his shoulder gently. Their eyes met and Yuri felt his heart grow smaller.

"How about you show us some moves, tiger?" Chris's lewd voice broke the moment.

Viktor slammed one hand into Chris's shoulder as he turned his back on the host and Yuri. It was not a playful smack.

"Hey, what's gotten into you?" Chris complained, rubbing his shoulder.

"It's alright if you do not want to do anything, Yuri," Yuuri spoke again. "It is not like it's an obligation."

Yuri could only watch that pink tongue darting out and licking moist lips as Yuuri spoke. A sudden thought occurred to him; that was his only chance. The only chance to feel the taste of those obsessive lips, and to ... lose his virginity by fucking the beautiful, amazing and kind Yuuri Katsuki.

"I understand," he nodded, "but ... I want to."

There was a small moment of silence, and then Chris started to laugh.

"Quiet," Yuuri demanded. "It's alright, Yuri, don't mind them. Tell me what you would like."

Yuri was fairly conscious of everyone's eyes settled on him.

"Would you like to fuck me?" Yuuri spoke seductively, but without being overly forthcoming.

Yes, that, would like that, Yuri wanted to say, but he no longer had the basic ability to articulate words.

"Maybe a blowjob, then?" Yuuri insisted, getting closer and caressing Yuri's cheeks slowly.

Yes, that, that too, he wanted to scream. The thought of those beautiful lips wrapped around his cock, something he had never, never, never done with anyone, was making him almost spend himself on the spot.

Apparently, his silence was taken as a 'no'. Yuuri's face was getting a bit sad.

"Just a kiss, or not even?" the Japanese asked one more time.

"Yes, please," Yuri barely managed and he grabbed Yuuri forcefully, clashing their mouths together.

They were a tangled mess on the floor where they landed. The plushy carpet was a godsend given the situation. It was not like Yuri could feel it, though. Any coherent thought was lost on him. Now, he could only think of kissing Yuuri, whose warm mouth was open and inviting. He succumbed to the dirty twirl of a tongue that obviously knew its way of driving a chosen partner mad, mad, absolutely mad.

He could barely breathe when they broke their kiss. He gasped, took a mouthful of precious oxygen and practically blurted out.

"Please suck my cock, Yuuri Katsuki!"

There were all kinds of laughs and naughty remarks at his boldness, but he didn't care. He held Yuuri down, his long legs spread wide, and towered over him. With nervous gestures, he snapped open his black jeans, exhaling at having that tightness finally released.

"Nice cock, Yuri," Chris whistled.

"Shut the fuck up, you perv," Yuri said through his teeth, while his eyes pleaded with Yuuri, sprawled on the floor.

The Japanese was delicate as he tentatively rubbed Yuri's cock a few times. When the hot cavern engulfed him, Yuri growled low, in his chest. The beautiful skater's lips were working his shaft, making him feel powerful. He felt the suction growing and he didn't want to spend himself in there. He belonged with the greats, which could mean only one thing. He was going to come in the same enticing hole that had milked the champion Viktor Nikiforov just earlier. And he was not going to sit in the losers' corner with JJ who only wanted a quick bj.

"Please, get on your back, Yuuri. I want to fuck you, too," he said almost tenderly.

Chris made an infectious 'awww' that was soon followed by laughing. Yuuri presented himself prettily, opening wide and dragging his knees up, to allow Yuri easy access to his hole.

When he buried himself in that moist channel, Yuri groaned in delight. There was no wonder so many people, men and women alike, were crazy about this. It felt amazing. The tight channel was squeezing him from all sides and it was so hot. The moisture was probably lube mixed with the others' cum, but he didn't care.

He pushed inside, a bit haphazardly, too overwhelmed with sensations.

"Hey, buddy," he heard Chris calling, "you should take care of not pulling a muscle."

"Fuck you!" Yuri spat and he buried his eyes into Yuuri's shiny ones.

He grabbed the Japanese by the nape with both hands, trying to find leverage, and Yuuri helped him by placing his hands on his waist. This way, the brunet could pull him towards his own body in rhythm.

Damn, it felt so good! Yuri could feel his eyes rolling in his head. The friction was unbearable, like rubbing his cock raw, but he didn't care. It was heaven, pure and simple.

There were shouts of encouragement and lewd comments, most probably from Chris, and he tried to focus. He was there, he was running towards that final sensation, the final release, but at the same time, it felt like he could not get much higher. His heart was beating faster and faster. He could feel sweat pouring on his face and he made a small, whimper like, sound.

A hand was on his shoulder.

"Yuri, pace yourself," he heard Otabek speaking to him.

Through the roaring in his ears, he just looked at the Kazakhstani.

"Yuri," he heard Viktor warning, "you're pushing yourself too hard! Just pull out a little. Take a breather, damn it!"

No, he wasn't going to lose. He looked at Yuuri who was breathing hard, too. His manhood, not as impressive as the others', was lying on one side, weeping. Yuri felt for him, and grabbed the Japanese's small beautiful cock and began pumping it as he continued his heavy pounding.

"Yuri," he heard Chris shouting, "stop for fuck's sake!"

"No!" he roared and continued, his eyes only on Yuuri whose breathing was growing as erratic as his.

He felt a hand dragging his jeans over his ass and he wanted it away. But he could not let go of Yuuri and he wanted nothing but to come, so he just chose to ignore it. When a digit coated in something cold pushed hard inside him and he felt a strong bump right into a secret core he didn't know existed, he felt his balls constricting and something erupted from deep within him. Through the haze in front of his eyes, he saw Yuuri cumming in powerful long waves of white spraying his chest and abdomen, and he buried himself deep inside the beautiful man who was going to go down in Yuri's personal history as the first person The Russian Tiger had ever had sex with.

He collapsed over the Japanese, not caring about getting jizz stains all over his favorite t-shirt.

"That was insane," he heard Chris commenting. "Good call, Otabek."

He had no idea what they were talking about. He wanted nothing but to rest and breathe and feel Yuuri's wonderful scent tickling his nostrils.

It took him several minutes to regain his breath. All this time, Yuuri continued to caress his damp hair. When he eventually got up, he felt bereft. The Japanese dragged his robe over his nudity, in what looked like tardy modesty. But he was getting it, why Yuuri was like that. And he was proud that he had managed to make both of them come so hard.

Although he had needed some assistance in that. Feeling embarrassed, he looked for Otabek with his eyes, while he pushed his spent cock inside his jeans, and buttoned himself up. The other skaters were almost at the door, all dressed up now and ready to go.

Yuuri moved with some difficulty, as he got up, and Yuri stopped himself in time. He wanted to help the other, but somehow now, that the party was over, he had to get back to pretending.

"Hey, Yuri, how was that?" Chris called, seeing him up and as good to go as the rest.

He just barred his teeth at the guy.

"Uh, scary," Chris pretended to hide behind Viktor. "Hey, by the way, do you realize that by kissing Yuuri, you practically kissed JJ's cock?"

The expression on his face must have been something, because everyone laughed. Everyone except Otabek, who was taking everything in with the same detachment as always.

"What's wrong with kissing my cock?" JJ wiped some invisible tears from his eyes. "Everyone should kiss my cock and love it!"

"Maybe you want to say that everyone should kiss your ass," Viktor replied to that, with a thoughtful look in his eyes.

"I brushed my teeth in between," Yuuri intervened, as he walked towards them.

He was now dressed in a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt. Yuri could not believe the sexy man from earlier could look so common now. He had even put his glasses on.

"Come on, people," Viktor pushed the others towards the door. "Let's let Yuuri sleep. He's going to need it."

"And maybe," Chris turned to grab Yuuri by the shoulders and hug him, "the pain in his ass tonight will teach him to land on his ass on the ice less often in the future."

"Very funny," Yuuri chided Chris, fighting his embrace. "You all know I'm quitting after this."

"That is something we're going to talk about," Viktor stepped up and practically snatched Yuuri from Chris's arms.

Yuuri wanted to protest, but Viktor kissed him tenderly. To Yuri's surprise, the Japanese pushed the gold medalist away.

"Come on, guys. I really need to sleep. Stop joking. I don't think I want all of you to fuck me again," he added as he made Viktor turn and began pushing him out the door.

Yuri noticed how his fellow countryman was not happy with being dismissed like that. Viktor was seriously pouting.

"Oh, Yuuri, how cold," the Russian protested. "And I gave you all my love."