The Loser Takes It … All!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, I can still feel it," Yuuri said with a small sheepish smile.

Chris stole a kiss from Yuuri, earning a playful smack from the Japanese. JJ just hugged their host and patted him on the back. Otabek, Yuri noticed, just offered his hand, for a manly shake. He looked so solemn like they had just been at a business meeting, not a gangbang party.

He was nervous as he approached the guy. What was the best thing to do or say?

"You're retiring? Good," he said clipped. "There's not enough room for two Yuris on the rink."

Yuuri's face fell. He seemed sad, and Yuri regretted his words. He bit his lips hard. The door was almost closing on the others. Yuuri's beautiful eyes were cast down. Yuri could not take it. He just grabbed the Japanese by the front of his shirt and pushed him against the wall, pressing his lips hard on the guy's mouth.

"You choose. Be a pig all your life, or come back next year," he added.

Yuuri stared at him in disbelief. He was about to say something, when someone called.

"Yuri, aren't you coming already?" Viktor pressed, pushing the door open.

"He came already," Chris supplied, from somewhere near.

Yuri threw the Japanese one last look and went out the door. Funny, he felt like a different person. And now he knew he liked sex, but that was not all.

After saying his goodbyes to Viktor, Chris and JJ, he fell in line with Otabek.

"So," he said awkwardly, "thanks, I guess."

"No problem," the Kazakhstani replied.

"Did you ever ... I mean ... OMG, you came in last before!" Yuri said flabbergasted. "Did you ... fuck!"

"No. I just had to eat an entire bowl of mealworms," Otabek answered interrupting his incoherent and frustrated trail of thought.

"Ewww," Yuri scrunched his nose in disgust.

"They taste like almonds," Otabek said simply. "They are not that bad, but I wouldn't make them part of my daily diet."

"So you get to eat mealworms, the Japanese gets five dicks," Yuri shook his head in wonder.

"He said he was squeamish and pleaded with Viktor to not make him eat anything gross. I heard it was his choice."

Yuri stopped in front of his room. He looked nervously at Otabek.

"So, I guess it's all like buried and all now, right?"

"Do you want to talk about it?" Otabek looked at him.

"N-no, of course not."

"Then it's buried," the Kazakhstani said simply. "Have a good night, Yuri."

"G'night," he said as he fiddled with his key to get inside his room.

Maybe it was buried, but not for him. He was pretty sure he was going to remember everything till the end of time.

The End