All Comments on 'The Lost Art of Cocksucking'

by IrresistibleBeauty

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!

I used to be into oral, then lost the lust for it after having kids. I'm slowing getting back into it. This is helpful as often my other half don't give me much detail as to how well I'm performing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love these 'HOW TO' Articles--Most likely ------

Written by someone whose credentials are ......What?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great tips,I'm forwarding this to my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You go girlfriend!

I personally like the fact that you tell it like it is. No mincing words.

From one person proud to be called a cocksucker to you, please keep on telling it straight up. Everyone can use a reminder at least, even if they consider themselves and been told they know how to please their partner(s).

Tell it like it is.......... LS

billc393billc393over 16 years ago
Great article!

<b><i>The first thing I would tell you is, don't ever do it unless you are into your man and you want to pleasure him deeply.</i></b>

<br><br>

There's another reason not to do it unles you're really into your man... if you do it right, he'll be damn tough to get rid of!! <br><br> Of course the same can be true in reverse!!<br><br>A lover who can rock their partners world is a rare treasure indeed, and is not one most folks would give up easily. One the other hand, in my mind, oral is about the most intimate and selfless of acts you can give your partner. <br><br> I'm going to go wake mine up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow!

Girl, you are a true woman,lady and goddess. Your sense of control combined with release and sensuality are to be admired!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Credentials?!?

This author's credentials are in the article. Everything there is real, makes sense, and I'd love to have my wife feel this way and just be this open and honest about it. This "How To" is the definition of hot and sexy. Thanks, IrresistibleBeauty!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

By George! I think you've got it! Too many videos of mechanical suck jobs; not enough lovin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good piece

Nice work, not sure if you mentioned it but always be in a position to see how your man is reacting to what you do, love that!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Genuine

No matter what your credentials are, you sound so experienced and genuine in your love of giving this kind of pleasure. It's not often we read about the techniques plus the realities all on one page, particularly your points on power, ego and control. Thanks for sharing your skills so we can make it better for our men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
After oral

I advise against brushing your teeth afterwards. Brushing your teeth opens microscopic tears in your mouth, leaving an open invitation for disease and infections. Mouthwash would be safer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good

Hey, that was a really good article. I've only gotten into 'cocksucking' very recently with my boyfriend (ive tried it once with someone else but that didnt go too well)

so I've been skimming to find some new tips, I know from his reactions to my most recent skills that these help.. so hat down to you my dear.

I was really surprised about the power thing... I don't think I'd ever do this with someone who wanted to feel superior to me. In my first attempt, I didnt let him cum in my mouth but he refused to kiss me afterwards anyways, and it was one of the first things I said to my boyfriend, that I won't do it if he'll refuse to kiss me...

I think that if women want to please their men, they definitely need to feel comfortable with it... and be confident about what they do but also feel good about it, their men need to encourage them if they want a good head...

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
There is nothing like a good cocksucker

The trouble with rich men is that they are afraid, pussy whipped, by their wives to the point that they wouldn't dare ask for a suck from them. So, they go to professional cocksuckers to get satisfied.

That, I think, was Tiger Woods problem. His blonde Scandinavian beauty, is someone from whom he wouldn't dare ask for a suck. So, instead of being honest and fearless and broaching the subject, he chickened out and went to every hooker who would give him what he was too afraid to ask of his wife.

Tiger Woods! You're a great golfer, but a really pathetic husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Put top the Test

When can you try it on me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow you sound really smart. You have a nice vocabulary. Why the he'll are you a prostitute??!! Smh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
comfused and lost.

im having a hell of a time trying over and over again to please my man and nothing. after reading this i have been doing nothing right. i dont feel like a women

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a bunch of crap.

You need to have more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You know better than this--

girls do it all the time because it's so much fun--

it's so much fun

(of course many of these girls have a "cock fetish and an oral fixation" or an "oral fixation")

but you can't be a poet because you would be orally fixa

or women poets do it for their own selfish pleasure

and write a little pome about it

(Trite, but still--sweet?

"the cock in the mouth--ah--the cock in the mouth") I didn't get the line breaks right--

Oh, by S. Olds, who, appears to be a woman who loves cocks more than any other woman in this country--

and if she's faking it, then I don't know what to believe in--

"So you were led to fellatio by reading women poets? Is that lesbian?"

"I don't know. But when women poets I love told me about sexual things they--I believe--truly enjoy--these women poets moved me."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Finally an article written by a woman on cocksucking that sounds real. You suck cock like a man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Virgin

always wondered how it was done... Thnks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved this article.

Olivia, you say that you think you are the best at sucking cock and from your article I would think it might be close but I would have to try you to find out.

My second wife, the absolute love of my life, was the best cocksucker I ever had. She enjoyed it and she sucked my cock like it was the only cock in the world. She would suck me to get us started on great sex or she would suck me off after fucking or just to suck my cock for my pleasure. She loved swallowing because I like it, it shows how much the girl cares for you and she also like having a big load shot on her 36D tits to run down to her neck for a pearl necklace.

The best that I can describe her ability is to say that she could suck start my Harley on a cold winter day. She could suck a dead mans dick hard.

Anyway, thanks for a great article ( my current wife loved it and gave me a blowjob after she read it ) and have a great day.

P.S. I would love to meet you and beg you to suck my cock, you know, for comparison. Like a scientific study.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I just want to say thank you for this article. Prior to my husband, I used to love sucking dick. Until I was with a sexually abusive ex. Let's just say cock sucking became a trigger for me. The way you worded this, how to take control, remove the ego, all of that I can use that information to set up a situation with my husband that doesn't trigger me. He doesn't have the ego, but certain situations and positions make him more dominant, and it makes me panic. My entire relationship I've craved to suck him, but every time I try it's turned into a panic attack, or it just doesn't last very long. So thank you, for helping me know a way I can remove my triggers from the situation, and satisfy my husband. I will let you keep your title of best at it and be happy as long as I can be the best cocksucker to him. I think this article met its purpose. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My present female partner, of 20 years, loves to suck cock, can deepthroat with ease and loves it when I close my eyes and lose myself in the sensations that she's giving me. Her eyes are closed, too, because she loves the sensations of sucking my cock. She considers that swallowing my load is the most satisfactory ending. She sometimes says didn't taste my cum because the head of my cock was too far down her throat. She likes me to hold and stroke her head, but not aggressively. I don't fantasize - I prefer to feel her loving cocksucking.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I always laugh at the story of the guy getting off with the vacuum cleaner. I went out with a number of guys of various religions and found if I sucked a cock in appreciation for a good date it worked wonders. A few of them wanted me to marry them. I wasn't sure if that was because I was that good or they hadn't had that many dates blow them? A tip is slow and steady wins the race, I found.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It seems sucking a cock is almost like shaking hands. A lot of guys expect it, so it pretty much depends on how much you are into him? It can be difficult to admit you have become a cock sucker, but most people will be faced with the situation at some point. I didn't expect it to be as significant when I started dating perhaps having an overly romantic impression of life? That was tarnished when I was old enough to go to clubs and had men ask me if I gave head, sucked, did fellatio, or BJs, or could blow them?. I agree with the author. Just say "Do you mean and I a cock sucker?"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree you should keep your eyes open and look at your partner when sucking cock. It keeps you both attentive, otherwise if he closes his eyes it could be anybody about to blow him? I don't mean to come across as some cock hungry slut, I'm just some nice girl who has spent time on her knees at night with a penis in my mouth after another date.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous