The Lost Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a miracle. This boy was a miracle. "I really can't believe I'm saying this again but...thank you God." The police woman thought sending a silent message of thanks to the man upstairs that she was cut off from.

"Hey, I've got to ask." Ian spoke up, "Why was I let go? I thought that it was finders' keepers in this town?"

Liline stood back up to her full height, "Actually you weren't." Ian tilted his head, "They would've kept you forever had they gotten the chance, but lucky for you a lot of people owe me some favors in this town. So I talked to the right people, pulled a few of my many strings, and now you can stay with Valerie again for a while." She shrugged her shoulder in the direction of the red head.

He looked back and forth between the two of them again, "Oh, okay. But, only for a while?"

"Just until we can get you home to your mother sweetie." Liline said.

Ian froze. His gaze returning to the Sherriff with his jaw hanging slack, "Wh-what?"

"My mother..." Half of the reason why he came to Shelter in the first place. To find both of his parents and now he was told that they were bringing his mother to him. It felt like he had been suddenly hit by a ton of bricks, the wind knocked out of him, and a flurry of emotions swirling around in his heart.

The Succubus before him smiled, seeing the look of surprise on his face and asked, "Do you want to meet her?"

He blinked a few times, his mouth twitched as if he forgot how to speak for a second before he hastily nodded. "I...yes! Yes I do."

Liline reached out to touch his cheek again, "Then it's about time you do a lot less running, and more behaving baby."

Ian's cheek reddened and felt warm to her touch and he shyly looked away. Now realizing that running from them so much was probably counterproductive in his personal quest of finding information here. But oh well, better late than never.

Again, he nodded and after a few more seconds of conversation the girls asked him if he was hungry. To which Ian replied eagerly that he was, and they guided him back to the car, Liline driving and Valerie moving to sit with him in the back seat.

However, the moment he slid into the middle spot in the back, he realized there was another body there. The body of Melody, sheepishly looking up at him from a book. "Soo...let me begin my three-part apology for leaving you naked, gagged, and tied up in the basement by saying that you were the best fuck I've had in decades."

As the car drove off though, Gloria remained leaning against the metal bars of the gate, watching it longingly as it slowly became smaller and smaller. Until finally it was gone from sight.

She let out a heavy heart felt sigh before a reassuring hand patted her shoulder.

"It was fun while it lasted babe." Katrina said rubbing her friends arm.

Gloria's form seemed to slump a bit, "I know...I just miss him already."

Kat smiled, "You falling for the little human boy?"

Immediately Gloria whirled around to look at her, "What? No. Of course not." She said defensively.

Her sister put her hands up, "Hey, no one would blame you. He's a cutie."

Valerie's Residence, 1:00 P.M.

"Om nom nom!" Ian made almost comical eating sounds as he munched away into his bologna and cheese sandwich.

"Wow, you weren't kidding." Valerie said as she watched him eat with fascination. An elbow propped up on the table and resting her head on her palm to his right.

They were sitting inside Valerie's dining room, with the screen door open allowing a bright wall of midday sunlight to flood the house. Ian had never seen this section of her house before, but it was quite nice. Her kitchen was sizable, pure white floor tiles and a black marble counter top color scheme. Although, her electronics didn't seem to go along with the seasonal festive décor, she had top of the line quality electronics. Her dining room had a gold plated chandelier and a nice oak wood table which they all sat at now.

Ian nodded in response to Valerie, "Mhmm." He munched on a few salty chips, a welcome snack that he hadn't had for some time then shifted back to his sandwich. "I didn't get too mush to eat at the shrailer park." He spoke with his mouth full before swallowing. "They gave me some candy from the carnival and some slushies but mostly my meals came from-" He was cut off by Liline.

"Their balls?" She said herself nibbling on one of the potato chips they had filled a bowl with and placed in the center of the table. Ian almost choked on his most recent bite as she said this, Liline simply stared at him with a knowing look. Now that he was finally reunited with her again, she was able to tease him with his trailer park girl experiences without feeling jealous. He was back in her possession again so; the playfulness could pick up where it left off.

Gulping his food down Ian locked eyes with the piercing stare of the cop. She wasn't wrong, aside from the few snacks, water bottles, and Slurpee's the girls gave him in the park, his choices for supper were limited to different flavors of cum.

Thick, gooey, creamy, chunky, sweet, salty, bitter, etc.

"Umm...yeah." He confirmed, now that he thought about it, he had lost track of how many gallons of cum he's swallowed since coming to Shelter.

The Sherriff chuckled a bit and leaned forward as she was sitting across from him, "Sorry sweetie, I like to tease." Her eyes drooped suggestively, "Among other things..." Ian swallowed hard. "But you can relax, if I ever go too far you can always tell me to stop. I promise you I'll never give you more than you can handle. I like you, I like you a lot, and I care too much about your well being to ever make the mistake of going too far again."

An arm enclosed around Ian's side, Valerie had scooted up close to him. "Listen sweetie, we didn't exactly give off the best impression when we first met. But we're trying to make it up to you now. That's why we all did our best to get you out of there and back to us." She said moving to tuck a strand of Ian's dark locks behind his ear, "We care about you, a lot. And we want you to be safe, and happy with us while you're here. Because you're special to us."

Liline's own hand fell forward atop Ian's as she said this.

He looked back and forth between the two women, the third of them, Melody was still silently reading at the other side of the table. But he was pretty sure they spoke for her too.

"I...didn't realize you all actually...well...cared." He admitted, "I mean, when we first met I thought that all you wanted was my body."

"Well..." Valerie pretended to start, but a single dagger glare from Liline silenced her joke before it could break the surface.

Ian rolled his eyes knowing where she was going with it but continued, "But, I think I know more about you all now. I know why you wanted me so bad. Because...I make you feel good right? I make you happy?" He asked his cheeks turning a little pink as the girls nodded in response. "Well...you...made me...feel good too." He told them truthfully, "I didn't want to admit it before but, it makes me happy that I make you feel so good. And you made me feel good too. So...what I'm trying to say I guess is...well...I care about you all too. Despite everything, I really think I do."

The room fell silent at that for a second as the four bodies stewed in the pot of emotional clarity. Although the bookworm of the bunch did so silently, her eyes in her tome but her ears paying strict attention to Ian's statement.

He then felt a soft pair of lips gently brush up against his cheek as Valerie leaned down and gave him a peck. "You're a miracle Ian." She said, then gave him a follow-up kiss in the same spot. His face flushing a darker pink as she did so. He caught a whiff of what he thought was Valerie's perfume the first night they met. But now he knew it was just her natural sultry scent, tailored to attract him to her. The air around him started to feel a bit warmer.

During this exchange though, Melody's face began to darken. Her eyes slowly scanning the pages before her, she blinked a few times then sat up straight. "Valerie, can you take me back to the library?"

All three of the other faces looked over towards Melody confused, "Say what?" Valerie asked.

She closed her book, "I need you to take me back to my library. My car is still there, I can't drive myself."

Valerie was taken aback by this left field request, "Um...now?" Melody nodded, "Like...right now?"

"Yes! Seriously it's important. I'm sorry Ian, I really care about you too but I need to go to my place to pick up some things." She said quickly and was already collecting herself, rising up from the table, having not touched any of the available sandwiches or food herself. "We'll come right back I swear, it'll be quick."

The red head rolled her eyes, "Why me? Ask her!" She pointed to Liline across the table.

Melody gave a quick glance to Liline who simply said, "No."

"That's why." She said back.

"Ugh! Fiiiine." She whined also standing up and moving away from Ian. "This better be life or death you bitch."

"Yeah, yeah just come on let's get this done quick so we can come right back." Quickly the two rounded the table and headed to the front room of the house. Ian still watching them baffled by this sudden need to go back to the library. Maybe she had his stuff there and wanted to go get it? "We'll be right back!" The dark-haired librarian called out one last time rushing through the front door, a grumbling Valerie following behind her.

That left just Ian and Liline now, sitting quietly at the dining table. Ian had finished off the last bite of his sandwich and now was just silently being stared at by the police woman. A soft smile on her features that to the untrained eye would look innocent, but Ian had seen that look before.

Back in her office...

"Umm...so..." He tried to say something to break the silence. It was getting uncomfortably quiet between the pair as the seconds ticked by without a word exchanged between them. Liline just tilted her head and reclined back a little, eyes never leaving him. Ian could feel his heart already beginning to pick up speed, feeling the memories of their last encounter pooling in his head.

"Fucking take mommy's cock slut. Be a good little cock whore for me..."

Her growls played almost on loop in his head, for some reason he felt like he was literally watching the scene play out in front of him.

His cock twitched within the confines of his too big for him pants, and Ian immediately tried to clench his thighs together. All the while Liline just sat there, silently. Staring at him.

"Uh...um..." Again, he tried to speak.

"You love this don't you, you whore. You're such a butt slut...filthy cock whore."

Ian's breath hitched, he hadn't thought about his romp with the Sherriff for a while now, but the memory was suddenly so vivid it might as well have happened an hour ago. He started to get a little nervous, he did care about this woman but if his memory served him correctly, she was very rough with him. "Not...not that, that was a bad thing. It was just intense..." And despite his confession of affection towards them, he knew that she was an otherworldly being with intense powers of seduction and domination.

A very possessive one apparently too, and here he was, all alone with her.

"You love mommy's cock, you want it. You want cock up your ass all day everyday, you need it don't you slut?"

"Y-yes..." Ian just barely whispered that single word, not audible enough for really anyone but himself to hear. At least he thought.

"Hmm? What was that baby?" Liline said, her voice so sweet.

He returned his gaze to her eyes as he realized he had been staring off into space. "Um, I uhh, I need to use the bathroom." And before she could reply he was up out of his seat and darting down the adjacent hall to the restroom Valerie had pointed out when they first got here.

Liline watched her prey scamper off trying to hide his rousing excitement. She wasn't sure if he figured out it was her mentally inserting those images into his head, but he'd probably figure it out soon enough. They were connected on a level that she could share her thoughts with him, and she thought about plowing him all the time.

She smirked as she watched his swaying hips disappear behind the closed door. "Oh you're not getting away again baby boy..."

Ian took a deep breath as he approached the sink and quickly splashed some cold water on his face to attempt to calm down. Though his little friend tucked into his boy shorts didn't seem to be deterred by this desperate measure. "Just relax...relax..." He tried to soothe himself, breathing in through his nose and out his mouth for what had to be a full two minutes or so. "She promised to take care of you and be nice, she's not gonna hurt you. You know how they work now, you'll be fine. You make them feel good, and they make you feel good, it's okay. And...we care about each other." He opened his eyes and looked at himself in the mirror, his pale feminine features looked unblemished from all the sexual treatment he'd received over the days. "Stop worrying." Telling himself again before reaching over to the lever on the side of the toilet and giving it a pretend flush, then proceeding to wash his hands.

"That's a good way to waste water." Liline's voice cut through the sound of the faucet causing Ian to jump and lock eyes with her in the mirror.

The door clicked shut behind her as he now realized he hadn't locked it. A minor oversight.

She approached him from behind as he helplessly stood there awaiting the predator. "Uh-um..." He tried to speak, but couldn't form the words as the nervousness he attempted to free himself of swelled up once again.

As she came within an inch of his back her hands slid up over his behind, quickly pawing at his plushy toosh concealed inside the pants.

Her face dipped down into the nape of his neck and she took a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating aroma that constantly radiated off of him, but grew even stronger when he was horny. Which she could also sense, he was getting there.

"Hmmm I missed you..." She whispered hotly, one hand squeezing his ass cheek while another began to snake up underneath the front of his shirt along his tender flesh.

"Li...Liline..." Ian weakly tried to speak, hearing her name come from his lips was music to the Succubi's ears. "Can...can we wait? I'm not sure if...if I'm ready to...to do it with you again..."

She leaned back slightly when he said this, now knowing that despite everything he was still a little afraid of her from before. But buried beneath his fear, his heart beat was accelerating, and his dick was getting nice and hard at the image of being taken by her again.

He was going to need to learn that it was okay to be turned on by her aggression, and that it was okay to want to be a submissive slut. He was just wired that way.

So with a smug smile at him through the mirror, Liline shook her head, "Oh I've waited waaaay too long to wait more." And with a firm, but not too hard, shove, Ian was pushed forward so that the front of his pelvis connected with the rim of the sink. Water still flowing from the faucet as he braced his hands on the mirror nearly face planting into the glass. His butt was pert out in Liline's direction from this bent over position.

She made quick work of pulling down his pants that already sagged a bit from their size anyways followed by the drawers beneath them. Finally setting her eyes on his pale booty once again and his cute little hard cock trying to hide between his thighs. She grabbed two handfuls of the pliable flesh and started kneading it in her palms.

"Ah!" Ian gasped again feeling his knees wobble, she only pulled his pants down to his knees. Just enough to gain access to what she needed. Her fingers roughly squeezed the sensitive cheeks tightly groping him before she gathered up a decent wad of spit on her tongue and spat it out onto his tiny star. She then stood up and used one hand to quickly undo her belt buckle followed by the button and zipper of her uniform pants. Ian looked back over his shoulder feeling his heated cheek press into the cool glass of the mirror and peered at her, "Liline..."

Suddenly she leaned fully up against him, "Shhhh..." She silenced his protest coming face to face with the nervous boy. Her pelvis also leaning against his rear. "I think we both know sweetie..." She adjusted her hips to move her unsheathed nine inches of girl meat, pointed directly at his entrance. "That until we get you back to your mom." The tip of it began to press against his tight quivering hole, "You call me mommy..." Ian was beginning to realize that she seemed to have a fetish.

Her hips shoved forward piercing his awaiting cavern entirely in one thrust.

"Aahhh!" Ian yelped loudly, the lack of lube aside from her spit made the penetration a bit uncomfortable, but same as before he noticed that rather than feeling a lot of pain, he merely experienced an intense filling sensation that caused him to stand up on his tip toes against the sink.

"Ooooohhh fuck...you're tighter than I remembered." Liline leaned forward and slowly bit down on Ian's bottom lip, earning a whimper from the boy before getting immediately down to business.

She pulled her rod roughly half way out of his inner depths before quickly shoving it back in. The sweet clenching embrace of his anal cavity lovingly swallowed every inch of cock meat she offered, sucking it back in deep with each thrust.

"Ahh, aah!" The intensity of the sudden forced fucking quickly simmered into a rising tingling sensation that gently sparked through his body. She was pretty big, one of the biggest he'd taken beaten out only by probably Gloria. So she easily filled him and stretched his tight capacity to a delightful limit, causing him to involuntarily let out a string of weak moans. "Mmm, ooohhh-mmm!" Liline clapped her hand over Ian's mouth silencing his girly sounds of sex and again shushed him gently.

Not that his voice didn't turn her on like crazy, she just didn't want to risk the possibility of the other two girls coming back early, hearing him and rushing in to attempt to join in. She wanted this moment to herself, to have her boy toy again. Her butt slut.

In a small gesture of acceptance, Ian's hand rose up and gently rested on top of Liline's covering his mouth. She smiled, "That's a good boy..." She wanted to enjoy this moment.

Reveling in the pure satisfaction of his boy butt, she leaned back standing to her full height and giving him some breathing room. But she took hold of his shirt in her free hand and lifted it up, revealing his creamy lower back that curved subtly at his hips. Then twisted the fabric in her grip to give herself a good anchor for rutting into him.

And she proceeded to pound away.

Ian had to bite down on his lip hard to remain quiet, only the sound of flesh smacking flesh and heavy quick breathing could be heard coming from the bathroom as the mirror quickly began to fog up. Her pace was quick, hungry for him, she had been longing to have him again for weeks. Plus she'd been saving up her load since the last time they were together, so she wasn't sure how long she'd last, but it was going to be a big one.

She eventually pulled him by his shirt away from the mirror so that he could set his hands on the edges of the sink again for better support. Besides his breath was fogging it up too much and Liline couldn't see his face too well.

"Do you like watching yourself baby?" Liline put her head next to his and quietly whispered to him. Their bodies still rocking heavily in place as Ian struggled to keep up with her thrusts. Uncertain ecstasy was written all over his face, a look of pure guilty pleasure as she began to talk dirty to him. "You like seeing yourself get fucked? Huh?" Her hand that had kept his mouth shut before quickly moved back around him and looped itself through his arms, into the crease of his elbows pulling his arms behind his back and pressing him closer to Liline.