The Lost Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh!" An accidental girly squeal slipped out of him as she did this, still using his shirt to pull him back onto her. But Ian's vigor seemed to gain some fuel at this dominating gesture and his own hips tried to gyrate a bit to assist. This new upward angle allowed her tip to teasingly brush against his prostate and send jolts up his spine.

He tightened up on her, enough so that the already tight passage closed up on her girth. It made her head tilt back, "Nnnff..." She bit her own lip, unfortunately already close. "Uhh...oh baby...I like watching you too..." She said again locking eyes with him in the mirror, seeing from his puffed-out chest his hardened nipples and bouncing prick swaying happily from each of their thrusts.

"Hah! Haah! Hah!" Ian tried to be quiet, but the higher pitched girly sounds kept spilling from his vocal chords. He felt powerless to stop them while she sped up, her pelvis spanking his butt harder and harder.

Finally her balls were about to achieve their long awaited release, and with a final grunt. "Nnnnff, Unnngh!" Liline felt her cock swell up inside him, stretching out the ass hole her cock could now call home as she hilted her shaft inside and blew her pent up load of baby batter deep into his bowels.

A breathless gasp escaped Ian as the heat billowed out into his belly, powerful shots of piping hot cum spewed into his body instantly heating up his belly. "Ooooohhhhhh..." He cooed, the feeling of being filled up with cum without having cum yourself was sooooooo good. Every pulse, every twitch her girl cock made, he could feel it. He could feel her grip on his arms tensing up, her lust filling him, impregnating him with what felt like a never-ending stream of thick jizz.

His own dick twitched, clearly elated with receiving such a heaping load of Succubus seed. Clear drops of precum oozed out of his tip and dribbled down his pale shaft. Ian wanted Liline to feel great in this moment, she deserved it for giving him such a nice warm treat. So he flexed his anal muscles, and swirled his feminine hips to try and milk her for what she was worth. This seemed to have an effect as Liline actually shuddered a bit, feeling another hefty spurt of her milk burst from her cock head and into his booty.

Nearly a full minute went by before her body started to relax against him. Her head came down to rest on his shoulder and he turned his own to try and give her a few 'thank you' kisses on her cheek. But the angle made it a bit awkward. Still, this made the Sheriff smile.

"Now...this...is our little secret. Got it?" Still out of breath, Liline told him.

Ian tilted his head, "Huh?"

Her voice then took on a serious more focused tone, "No telling Melody or Valerie about this. Alright? Our secret." Ian was confused as to why she wanted them to not know about their quickie. But nodded regardless figuring that she must have her reasons. "Good boy. Now...nnnf..." She grunted again as she pulled her hips backward and freed her dick from his tight confines. None of her cum began to dribble out, she made sure to plant her seed deep enough that it would remain in his belly. "Let's go relax baby."

"Huh? But..." Ian turned halfway as Liline started to pull up her pants. "But...I didn't..." He looked sheepishly down at his still pulsing member, which did not get the chance to cum yet.

Liline tilted his face back up to her by placing her index finger under his chin, her tongue clicked, "You can cum, when mommy tells you to cum." She said with a wink.

Ian felt his cock ooze another drop of precum as he nearly came from her words alone.

After about another fifteen minutes had passed by, Valerie's car pulled up into the driveway. The couple inside had by now made their way into the living room, having cleaned up and were relaxing on the couch. Liline had her arm around Ian who was trying to awkwardly snuggle with her for the first time. Still suffering from blue balls all the while, but snuggling nonetheless. It was nice to also be able to watch some T.V. again, as he hadn't for nearly three weeks now.

It wasn't long lived though as Melody and Valerie finally entered the house, the former of which carrying a huge stack of books in her arms.

She shot Ian a brief look as she crossed the room to set the tomes down, Ian couldn't determine the exact emotion it was but, it looked slightly...worried from what he was able to glean. She already started setting the books out on a side table next to the love seat where Ian and Liline were.

"Yes, she had me drive all the way back to her damn library just to grab a bunch of other books. Time well spent!" Valerie said sarcastically.

This earned her a tongue stuck out from her sister. "It's more important than your stupid movie night."

"Oh shit! Hey guys!" The redhead said, perking up and suddenly looking very enthusiastic. "It wasn't a total waste of time, guess what I saw on the drive back? The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is playing tonight at nine in the Cinelot!"

Liline gave Valerie a deadpan look, "And?"

"Valerie wants to go see it." Melody finished for her.

Valerie opened her arms wide, "Aaaaand I wanna bring Ian!" The librarian stopped sifting through her pile though at that. "We're all going! We're taking our lovely guest on a date to the drive in!"

Ian's eyes widened, "What?" Melody looked up from her stack of books and even Liline blinked a few times in realization of what she was getting at. "Oh, you guys don't have to take me on a...a date." He said feeling a bit of embarrassment pile up in him.

"Why not sweetie?" Liline asked, "Doesn't a movie with three babes sound appealing?"

The boys' eyes flicked from girl, to girl, to girl. All of them looking back at him expectantly. Even the slightly stoic Melody seemed to be awaiting his answer.

"Uh...um...well I've...never been on a date before."

"Then it's settled!" Valerie jumped up clapping her hands, "Tonight! We venture to one of the greatest westerns of all time!"

Shelter Cinelot, later that evening

The movie had already begun rolling a repeat performance by the time Ian and the girls arrived in Valerie's car.

Ian had never seen so many beautiful women in one place, many pairs of Succubi rolled up in cars of varying fashion. Some plain, but many others being high class convertibles. The majority of the women seemed to be at least acting as couples since they arrived in a lot of pairs, and constantly groped each other playfully.

"Wow, pretty crowded." Ian said scanning the area from the back seat.

Up front Liline was driving, (she insisted) with Melody in the passenger, and Valerie at his side.

"Well everybody loves a good ole' fashioned spaghetti western." She jovially said looking around, big smile plastered on her face while Liline parked the car.

She shifted the gear then moved to unbuckle her seat belt, "It's already starting so I'm gonna get us popcorn."

Valerie sat up, "Oh hey while you're out there can you get me a-"

"They're out of that." Liline shot her down and stepped up out of the car, shutting the door behind her.

Ian snorted quietly, Liline was so harsh and crude to the other girls. But honestly, he found it to be part of her charm.

"Oh shush you." The redhead playfully slapped Ian's thigh, he turned his head to the window to watch Liline walk off, and to hide his snickering. All the while Melody's face was still locked into a book up front.

It was at this moment though, as Ian had a second to look around at the vast amount of strolling Succubi outside, that he heard the revving of a motorcycle beginning to pull up only a little way away from their car. He peered over in the direction it came from to see a sweet looking Harley motorcycle slowing to a crawl speed into a group of girls. A rowdy series of hoots and cheers rang out as it approached, 'Woo! Finally! Took you long enough!' He could hear several voices calling out to the riders, neither of which were wearing helmets but both appeared to be two more girls.

From Ian's point of view at least.

A busty blonde amazon level woman cut the engine and removed the key, she was tall wearing a black leather jacket, skinny jeans, and high heeled biker girl boots dismounted the Harley, then offered her hand to the backseat rider to assist her off.

What Ian saw actually caused his breath to hitch slightly.

"Wow..." A small purple haired girl swung her slender pale skinned legs over the side of the bike and graciously excepted the offered hand. She looked possibly a little bit shorter than Ian, a first for him in this town, seeing a girl actually shorter than him. Unusually large doe eyes adorned his face, from this distance he couldn't make out the exact color, but he could swear they almost matched the shade of her lavender locks. A flowing purple dress and short skirt covered her petite supple body and a pair of purple flats with white ankle socks on her feet, she was small chested, again a first that he'd seen in shelter. Almost all of the Sisters had at least a little cleavage to show off, but this girl seemed to be pretty flat chested. But her frilly skirt showed off her hips that definitely made up for it. "She's...cute." Ian thought quietly eyeing this new arrival. He almost felt a blush coming along as he stared at her from the distance.

"Finally you're here Sam, what took you so long?" One of the other Succubi spoke up from the crowd.

The two girls walked hand in hand over to one of the nearby cars with the passenger door open, and a gathering of about six Succubi close to it. "Oh I just wanted to give Cassie one more ride myself before cracking the whip again." She teased.

"You crack the whip on me anyways Samantha." The purple haired angel retorted.

"Yes but you love it when I do." Sam leaned down and gave her a quick kiss before taking hold of the slender girls shoulders and spinning her around to push her into the open car doorway. "Okay girls! So whose up first?" She took hold of the edge of Cassie's dress and hiked it up exposing the soft white bare bottom to all around her. A few more cheers and desperate calls of 'Me! Me! Me First!' rang out as she rubbed one of the bubble butt cheeks. "Look at this little slut, didn't even wanna wear panties to tonight. Someone come teach her a lesson!"

Ian was a bit flabbergasted at this but watched the exchange entirely. Samantha talked a bit more with the other Sisters looking to be negotiating among them, all the while the purple haired cutie just looked back over her shoulder patiently waiting whoever got to claim her first. Occasionally giving her butt a good few bounces, practically twerking to entice the crowd. His own eyes looked down at the two globs of flesh down there. Her thighs were closed so he couldn't see further between her legs, but her ass...oh wow her ass.

There was no doubt that Ian was head over heels attracted to women, and even though he'd been hit by a barrage of cocks over the last few weeks. That didn't stop him from looking over other areas of the girlish body before him, and feeling his cock begin to twitch. His eyes trailed up the arch in her back up to the front of her body and towards her face.

She was looking at him.

He gasped at the realization that she'd caught him ogling her booty, but that didn't deter her at all. Ian still wasn't completely accustomed to such open displays of sexuality, so when she simply gave him a sultry smile and wiggled her butt a little more, his heart skipped a beat.

Samantha leaned up against the car, counting out the bills one of the women paid her making sure it totaled up right. And when she was sure she paid her in full, her hand went to her watch and hit the timer, "Have at it, good luck tonight my little angel." She blew Cas a quick kiss as the Sister first in line practically pounced on her.

In the blink of an eye the tiny girl was pushed forward into the shadows of the car by the bigger woman, and the door shut behind them. It didn't take long after that for the car to begin to rock.

"Enjoying the show?" Valerie's voice surprised Ian from behind. Ian jumped again and looked at her reflection in the window, at some point she must've noticed his attention wasn't on the movie and was on the cute little purple haired boy Cassiel across the way. "You thinking about maybe joining the trade?" She leaned forward in a quick move and gave his ear a small nibble. "Maybe earning me some money like that cutie over there?"

"What!?" Ian said appalled, "No! Of course not, I was just passed around in a trailer park for weeks I don't want to be sold now." He protested, even though the thought of being passed back and forth between multiple gorgeous hung Succubi made his toes curl.

Valerie giggled, "Okay fine. Well then how about we go buy you a little time with that piece of ass over there." She pointed to the car the purple haired girl was currently 'working' in. "You'd finally get the chance to pop this little guys cherry." Her hand moved around and patted at the crotch of his pants.

"Uh...with...with her?" His face began to flush, the thought of him actually having sex with a girl almost seemed foreign to him at this point. But just that one look he got at her butt a moment ago was enough to make the thought more enticing. "I-I...no...that's...that's okay."

"He thinks Cassiels a girl! Oh you poor silly cutie..." Valerie sadistically chuckled in her head, as she realized that Ian possibly had just been oogling Shelter's local angel boy.

Oh how the thought of those two boys going at it like bunny rabbits excited her. And Ian's face when he saw Cassiels angelic cock bouncing up and down as he rode him, it would've been priceless. Maybe he would panic and try to pull out, scared of the fact that he was having sex with another boy. But Cas would wrap his legs around him, forcing him to stay inside and cum. Sealing the act between them forever, this was a fantasy that Valerie one hundred percent planned on exploring a little while later. But for right now, the thought of it was turning her on, and since it had been so long since she had him, she figured now was as good a time as ever.

"Okay, okay, fine...we'll do it your way. Come here." With that she unbuckled Ian's seat belt and picked him up away from his window seat, placing him in her lap.

He seemed surprised by the sudden change in positions but didn't struggle, "What do you mean?"

"Well...if you don't wanna blow a load into someone else..." Her hand sank down the back of his pants, moving over his soft cheeks and towards his hole. "Then I'll happily be the one to blow a load in you..." Her middle finger quickly inserted itself into Ian's tight love hole drawing out another surprised inhale from the boy.

Again Valerie nibbled on Ian's ear, followed by moving down the side to his neck. Recalling their first coupling, she knew that he liked his neck getting attention.

"Ooohh..." Ian quietly cooed while her digit pressed in past the two knuckles, slowly pulling back and digging further in.

"I haven't forgotten about our night together Ian." She whispered sultrily to him, "I've been dying to have another go at you. Mmm, I can't stop thinking about you're tight asshole around me...squeeeeeezing me so tight. And you're voice...oh God you're voice get's me so fucking hard." Her tongue swiped out and gave his pink cheek a quick lick. Ian cast a nervous sidelong glance at her, his blush turning his face tomato red as she poured the dirty talk on him. "Can I fuck you again baby? Pleeeeease? I'm soooo horny for you, see?" She pressed her hips forward, making sure he could feel the bulge in her pants on the underside of his thigh. His mouth went a little agape as she did so, "Pleeeeease let me fuck you."

His lips quivered, this was also a first. She was asking for his permission to deflower him again. At least this was more polite than just forcing him down and making him take it.

Not that he didn't lov-

"Okay..." The word barely audible as he uttered it to her, "You...you can fuck me...if you really want to..."

"Oh yes baby I do." Valerie took the initiative at that and started to disrobe him. Hastily moving to unbutton her own pants as well as his own. Never did Ian really have the chance to undress himself here. "Hey! Book bitch!" She called out to Melody in the front seat who might as well have been a ghost up until this point. After a few seconds of pause her glasses covered eyes peaked over the passenger seat. "Are you gonna wake the fuck up and get some here?"

Ian rolled his eyes, feeling foolish to have thought that Valerie was being polite with him as she invited another lady to bang him.

Melody now looked over the situation behind her, despite her delving into a lot of doom and gloom facts that seemed gravely important, as Valerie tugged his pants down showing off his milky thighs and cute boy cock quickly going from semi-hard to rigid. She couldn't deny that still her interest was easily pulled away from her reading.

So with a smile, she slapped the book shut and began to crawl into the back seat joining the pair there.

Some minutes later Liline had retrieved a bucket of popcorn and a few other bars of candy from one of the nearby concessions and was in route back to the car. Only to nearly drop them all as the car came into view, several other Succubi gathered around outside it, woofing and cheering on the scene happening inside.

Ian had been stripped down to nothing but socks and was on all fours settled between the two Women in the car who had only pulled their pants down enough to free their cocks, but otherwise remained dressed. Melody receiving a much more skilled blowjob from him unlike the first performance at the library. With Valerie at the other end, vigorously humping into his ass. Sweet satisfaction all over her face as she placed her hand on the small of his back to arch it further and shove it in deeper.

"Damn it." I'm gone five fucking minutes and they start without me."

A womanly chuckle resounded beside her, she looked over to see Samantha still leaning against the rocking car. "Your boy's got a special kind of magic to him. Sisters are talking about him non-stop all over town."

"Yeah well he's mine, those two are just borrowing him for now." The Sherriff returned with.

"So you're interested in sharing then? Or...maybe trading sometime? For an afternoon swap or something? I know Cassie is pretty...ravenous lately sooo...maybe we could work something out there?" She inquired.

Liline stood there for a moment contemplating the offer, but then nodded and said, "I'll get back to you on that."

She then sifted through the crowd of women and made her way back to Val's car, setting the popcorn and snacks down on the roof. She removed her flashlight from her duty belt and tapped it on the glass.

Ian's bright blue orbs looked up from Melody's hunk of girl meat and Melody looked over her shoulder at the Sherriff. "I'm gonna need you to roll the window down kids, or I'll place you under arrest."

There was a frozen moment before the three girls burst out laughing at the porno style cop line she used. But abided by her order a little more directly by shifting around uncomfortably in the cramped car space to open the car door completely. Valerie withdrew from Ian's ass and stepped further back on her knees while Melody slid down lower so Ian could ride her cowgirl.

Liline pulled his upper body forward so that his hands would brace on the rim of the car door and his mouth was open and ready for her. She didn't take long to unsheathe her meat and stuff it into his wet warm mouth. Melody penetrated into Ian from below, wrapping her arms around his back to buck up into him hard. And Valerie, being the dirty girl she was, removed his socks and took hold of his feet, bringing them over to her pelvis and held them tightly together, with a tiny space between them for her to stick her cock between and fuck them.