The Lost Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm fuuck, even your cute little feet are tight honey." She said as she rocked her hips forward now fucking his feet like they were a boy pussy.

And the four of them went at it, encouraged and egged on by the onlookers outside no longer paying attention to the movie. Some even moving off to their own respective cars to release their pent up tension.

Ian as well was finally achieving the release from his blue balls earlier, the rising sensation of orgasm about to implode from his testicles as the friction of Melody's tummy and her plowing member drilled his brains out. Fuck, even the feeling of Valerie's girl cock using his feet as a pleasure outlet turned him on.

There was no denying it now. He loved it all. He loved being treated this way, he loved pleasuring their cocks.

This was right. This was where he belonged.

His eyes looked up at Liline, sending her signals that his balls were boiling and dying for release.

She smirked down at him and mouthed between thrusts, 'go ahead baby.'

Ian came.

And he came hard.

He let out a arching cry of pure bliss as his ass clenched up around Melody's dick and his penis shot it's happy load of acceptance and lust. He covered Melody's shirt in white marks that were for sure to stain. But she didn't care, none of them did. This was a perfect moment between them. Finally fucking the boy toy again.

Their boy toy.

Melody came next after that, releasing her own pint of baby batter up into his bowels. Balls pulsing out their seed into him.

Followed by Valerie, her thrusts started getting shaky and desperate up until her cock swelled and shot long thick ropes of hot steaming cum out of her cock pipe and onto Ian's lower back and booty, the color almost matching his fair skin perfectly.

Liline was the last to cum, pumping her own huge creamy mix of love and lust down Ian's thirst throat. Whispering one final 'good boy' as he gulped it all down.

Like a good boy should.

That was nearly an hour ago now, Liline was up in the front seat, flaccid cock dangling over the side of her leg and boots kicked up onto the dash, munching on some of the buttered popcorn.

Ian was cuddled up with Valerie and Melody who thankfully was taking a break from her book and spooning him from behind, her being the big spoon of course while he rested his head on Val's chest like a pillow. Same as Liline, both of them had their spent cocks laying limply out of their pants, drained by the naked butt slut between them. Whom they now called their own.

Valerie stroked his hair and Melody lazily drew circles with her fingers on his nude back. Ian took a bit of popcorn for himself, then grabbed another one and reached up to feed it to Valerie. She happily opened up for the crunchy snack and playfully captured Ian's fingers in her mouth and sucked on them. Earning a giggle from the human as he pulled them free, then flirtatiously sucked on those same fingers as well tasting both the butter and her saliva.

"Share." Melody spoke up leaning over Ian and dipping her lips down to smooch him from above.

Ian gladly returned the kiss as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

He felt...happy.

He felt loved.

And in this moment as the western movie continued on, everything was perfect. Despite everything, it all seemed to be working out.

Especially as he caught in his peripheral vision, the purple haired girl walking besides their vehicle and heading over to another car.

Ian couldn't help but think, "I wonder if Valerie was serious about me and her..."

*****

A.N. I missed you all ^-^ I hope you enjoyed and more The Lost Boy to come! I will see you when it does! Lol

Next Chapter: Thank You Mommy