The Lost World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is a small sect called the Sin's Acolytes that is slowly gathering followers which has begun worshipping that which they were told to reject: Demons, or more specifically, the Rulers of Sin."

There have been recorded instances in history where humans have worshipped the various powerful Rulers of Sin as gods or deities sent to bring them salvation and prosperity. A notable occurrence of this happening was during the Reformation Period of the early 1500s. Many different schisms erupted in the Catholic Church resulting in offshoots based upon the teachings of men like Martin Luther and John Calvin. It was not surprising that a smaller offshoot worshipping demons appeared. What Zamarak was speaking about was a similar version to that long dead sect.

"This is what I propose: Through the summoning rituals that Sin's Acolytes perform for us, we send a capable force of demons through and sever as many souls as possible from the humans. The angels will eventually find out, their eyes are everywhere after all. Though they should not be able to discover this plot for a good many years, at minimum a decade."

The room went back to musty silence. Zamarak's confident voice had resounded through everyone one of their ears. It was clear that he was an eloquent orator capable of convincing anyone that the sky is the ground and the ground is the sky. He was clearly one of the ambitious sorts of people. And if Rainer knew his history well, ambition is dangerous.

-

Lauren followed the group of angels she saw earlier. There was clearly no logical reason Lauren could think of that angels would have in the Land of Lust. She was thinking far too analytically about the matter. Either way, Lauren knew that an angel inside the Land of Lust was not a good thing. And there were four of them who were waiting for a fifth.

Lauren carefully stalked the group as they nonchalantly walked through the hillside. She continued to use the power from the wraith the entire time, but her strength was waning. She didn't know how much longer she could continue to follow them. Once the veil the wraith granted her was lifted, the angels would surely sense the presence of activated magic from Lauren's pact.

The four angels consisted of two men, a woman, and an androgynous beauty which Lauren couldn't was a guy or girl.

"Tleros, that is what the city is called?"

"Yes... It should be the home of the tenth district leader that which has recently been chosen."

Then it dawned on Lauren. While she still did not know their exact plot, Lauren suspected the angels wanted to interfere with either the meeting Rainer was attending or do something with Zamarak, the new district leader.

"Finally, we will be able to take action against our old enemies." The androgynous angel seemed to be eager to fight demons.

"Peace, Artio, if everything goes the way it is planned, we will not be fighting anyone."

The androgynous beauty, Artio, calmly smiled with closed eyes. "Yes, that would be for the better. However, I still wish that we are given a chance for battle. Those who dwell within Sin are not fit to exist. God did not create life just to allow them to throw away their lives and souls just for a meager minute of pleasure that Sin offers.

"Perhaps someday we will eradicate the demons, though it will not be today." The male seemed to be the most rational of the group, though Lauren had yet to hear the fourth speak at all.

Artio turned his/her head around, observing the natural beauty of the land. "I must admit, the Circles of Sin are very beautiful."

"That is precisely what draws in the Sinful. The beauty of Sin is there and very attractive, thus the weak minded are drawn in by the attractiveness." The female interjected harshly, she did not care for words that held even a hint of sympathy or complacency towards demons and Sin.

"Do you wish the worlds that belong to the demons do not exist? Or do you wish for the worlds to remain while the demons disappear?" The male posed this question to his comrade. "Staia... I understand your grudge towards demons. But I must warn you, grudges breed wrath."

The angel named Staia never answered, only returning a piercing gaze back to her male comrade.

"Karel, the outskirts of Tleros are four kilometers from this point. Do we not need to make preparations in order to bring her over to this world?" The fourth angel finally spoke, revealing the name of the male angel.

"There is no need. She has already arrived."

Lauren peered behind a tree, hoping to find out what the angel meant. However, she flinched upon feeling a hand grasp her shoulder. The hand picked up Lauren as if she weighed only a few feathers and tossed her in the middle of the holy group. "You four have been careless. A rat has been tracking you."

Lauren didn't even have a moment to react as she was tossed between the four angels. She felt her limbs and neck become restricted to the ground by several bands of light that one of the angels pulled from their waist.

"Staia, did you not say that nobody would be able to see us through the camouflage field?" Karel didn't sound angry, but he still wanted his question answered quickly.

"Nobody that is a demon or has long since been immersed in demonic taint. This individual is neither, she is a human." Staia seemed to look down upon Lauren, as if she was staring at an insect. In fact, Staia did consider Lauren an insect, and insect that betrayed its race and sided with its enemies, the demons.

The voice that originally discovered Lauren walked before her. The young witch had never seen such a radiant being. She was incredibly beautiful; her body seemed to overflow with a sense of purity and virtue. It felt like she could be within her presence and never have to fear for her life. Lauren felt like there was not a single being in the world that cared for her more than this pure woman.

Lauren had never been more afraid in her entire life.

-

"That wasn't really a mature thing to do, especially for a person who represents an entire world." Rainer stood tall as he stared at the night sky.

He loved the night in the Land of Lust, it seemed like there were many more things to see and visit. Compared to the empty night sky back on Earth, the film of black that covered the sky was much more interesting in the Land of Lust.

Since the Land of Lust was one of seven worlds that belonged to the Circles of Sin, it was relatively close to its sisters. Rainer, depending on the time, could see each of the other six Circles of Sin in the sky, drifting on their set gravitational patterns. They were the size of large beach balls, at least to Rainer's vision. Pools of pink, purple, and orange covered sections of the space, creating an appealing landscape of the dark beyond. Very few painters would have the skill to create a realistic piece modeling the night sky.

Besides Rainer was Aureal, his faithful fallen angel. "Master, I am neither a demon nor a human, so I cannot think similarly to you." Aureal's mystical set of black wings fluttered through the cool air as night wind passed between them. "You are the Lord of Lust; therefore you have an obligation to your subjects. Yet you were also a human, so I understand that you bear some responsibility towards the race you once belonged to. This is certainly a trial that you have to go through... Please speak to me about anything, and I will try to think of a suitable answer for you."

Rainer was very grateful for Aureal's support. Out of everyone he was close to, she was the one who would always assist and care for him when he broke down and had nothing left. He once saw Aureal when she was at her most vulnerable state. He saw the depths of her soul and feelings. There was not a better way to feel close to someone than the process he and Aureal went through, her falling from grace.

"I've learned how important human souls are to demons. There are some demons whose entire lives revolve around human souls, either trading them or bending them for their craft. The most powerful of souls are worth an entire Greed demon's fortune. Of course I want to do right by those whom I rule over! Of course I want to make sure the Land of Lust's economy become successful and prosperous! But..." Rainer tightened his grip on the railing keeping him from falling over. His wings and tail tensed up along with the rest of his muscles. "I JUST CAN'T THINK OF TAKING SOULS FROM ANY HUMANS!"

Aureal stared into her beloved's face, boring holes into his eye sockets with her gaze. She didn't like it when he had such a troubled face. She greatly wanted to make him feel better and help him find an answer to the conundrum that troubled him. Her pale skin seemed to glow from the light coming from the stars and Circles of Sin in the sky.

This was the cruel reality that belonged to the naïve youngster who became a demonic lord.

"Master, if you do not wish to cause harm to any humans, it is as simple as decreeing Zamarak to have nothing to do with harvesting souls. You may even outlaw any hunting for human souls for any demons in the Land of Lust. There will be many who disagree and outright criticize your decision. However, you are the Lord of Lust. In the end, you are the absolute voice of this world. Their protests are nothing but petty cries." Aureal's words rung through Rainer's ears. "Also, Zamarak's proposal has yet to become reality. You do not need to decide immediately, I advise you to sleep and rest on the matter. Decide after you have calmed down."

Rainer took a deep breath of the cool air. He was thankful that the temperature was somewhat warm, with the coolness coming from the breeze.

During the meeting with the leaders of the Land of Lust, Rainer heard Zamarak's proposal to use a backdoor to enter the human world and take human souls.

Disgust. Repulsion. Abhorrence. Confusion. Emptiness. These were all emotions that overflowed Rainer's mind. He felt angry at first, enraged that there was such an asinine plan put forth in the first place. Then, for some reason, Rainer felt a void take over his mind. He rose from his seat, which placed all eyes on him, and he swiftly left the room, not looking back. Because he didn't know the layout of the manor, Rainer eventually found his way a building over and on the rooftop lounge.

Aureal, several minutes later, found Rainer and flew to his position. Whenever he saw her flying through the air, Rainer couldn't help but stare at the stunning beauty. They had a short conversation which led to the current time.

Rainer desperately wanted a way to relax and unwind. He wanted to think with more clarity before he made a decision. And Aureal provided the perfect way to do so...

In the rooftop lounge both Rainer and Aureal were on, there was an empty glass table set before a large pillow that could hold the both of them, it actually was more or less a giant bean bag with a softer material than beans or pellets. On the ground were several blankets and silken cushions so that no matter what happened they would be provided comfort.

Rainer sauntered over to the soft pillow and lay down, enjoying the cozy feeling it gave as it enveloped his sides. He pushed his hand into the air, gesturing for Aureal to grab on. The fallen angel did so and was promptly pulled down onto Rainer's body where he began kissing her around her face.

"Ah... Master." Cooed Aureal as her voice was hushed up by Rainer's mouth. She kissed back, pushing her tongue forward, meeting Rainer's demonic tined tongue. Her lips pressed down and sucked the wiggling appendage into her mouth, where she savored the taste of Rainer's saliva.

Rainer helped the pretty fallen angel out of her clothes before shucking off his pants and shirt. The two opposites entangled with one another while tossing around on the pillow. Rainer's kneed hunched between Aureal's legs, where the girl began grinding herself and creating the self-lubrication that they would need soon. In return, Aureal dragged her hand from Rainer's chest down to his crotch where she began fondling his hardening member.

Both of Aureal's delicious breasts were squished between the two chests. Rainer absorbed the entire soft feeling the angel's bust and erect nipples had on him. The sensation provided an entirely new reason for Rainer to become fully hard, which happened while being stroked by Aureal's silky hand.

This was the Devotion of Lust's devotion at work. Aureal warmed up her hands as she stroked Rainer's shaft. A bead of precum appeared, prompting Aureal to swipe it away to her lips. As she tasted Rainer's salty pre, she felt a wave of lust work down to her core, fanning the fires of Sin inside her.

The fallen angel sat up in Rainer's lap. The rigid pole was smiling at her as if saying, 'I'm more than ready to take whatever you want to cover me with!' The enthusiastic attachment throbbed as it begged for Aureal's attention. Her tits hung free, though they were soon covered by two hands working an expert massage into the soft flesh. "Master, please take me whenever you wish... Please?"

What started as a statement saying Aureal was ready ended with her requesting to be ravished with a voice almost too adorable for Rainer. The Lord of Lust propped Aureal's legs over his arms and shoulders as he wrapped his arms under her waist and his hands clamping onto her succulent ass. He stood up with his abnormal strength, lifting the both of them into the warm air of the rooftop and the cool breeze that wafted by.

Rainer's reddened shaft was still shrieking for a socket to be plugged into as it rest on Aureal's thigh. The young demon gave his angelic love a long kiss where they tenderly caressed each other's tongues before he finally lunged and pushed his cock past the threshold.

"Rainer!" "Gh... Aureal!" The two partners mutually cried out each other's names upon feeling their own pleasure centers overloaded with nervous pleasure.

The fallen angel's wings enclosed around herself and Rainer's body while the demon's wings did the same with himself and Aureal. The scene looked like the two trying to cocoon each other in into their own world of sex and lust.

Rainer pounded his crotch into Aureal's body, slamming his hips and shaft into her moist folds with each thrust. Nearly each time he pulled away for a split second, he pulled out to just the head of his cock which left Aureal feeling empty for only a fraction of a second before immediately Rainer thrust his cock back in.

Aureal wrapped her arms around Rainer's neck, though they hung loosely over his back, moving only as a bounce whenever Rainer bucked his hips into Aureal's pussy. Her sizeable tits leaped around as her body moved up and down, giving Rainer an erotic jiggling sight. His tail swished around behind his butt, happy that the body it belonged to was enjoying a thorough session of lust. It squirmed its way between Rainer's legs and under Aureal's ass until it reached her cheeks.

"Master! Rainer! H-harder, ple-!?" The fallen angel's pleading was interrupted by a sudden intrusion in her posterior.

Rainer's tail moved between Aureal's back mounds and positioned near her tight ring. Right when Aureal's words were cut off, he flicked his tongue and tail at the same time, sending the long instrument into her tight rear.

The onslaught of double penetration by the one she loved was far too much for Aureal to handle. She swiftly came around her beloved master's shaft, covering it with the lustful juices she created exclusively for Rainer.

While the two grinded their bodies together, the flow of events brought them to the railing of the rooftop. Rainer lowered the back of Aureal's butt onto the railing, allowing him to continue thrusting his thick shaft into his partner's boiling honeypot. It wasn't that Aureal was heavy; she was actually quite light even considering her glorious wings. It was that Rainer wanted better positioning while he pistoned his throbbing shaft as madly as possible.

Aureal constantly released a steady stream of ripe squealing as evidence of her mounting pleasure. The fallen angel loved the feeling of having a large object like Rainer's penis forcing her insides open with consistent, hard thrusts. She manipulated the walls inside her snatch in order to clamp down on her beloved's cock and give him great pleasure.

As they fucked over the open railing of the building's rooftop lounge, there could have been spectators watching the libidinous act between a black demon and a fallen angel. There was a grand city, the largest in the tenth district, filled with numerous lights. There were in fact some people watching the two, but neither Rainer nor Aureal cared enough to notice. They were far too busy fucking one another into mutual orgasmic pleasure.

And mutual their climax was. Aureal came a second time, screaming loudly into the night air. Rainer grunted immediately after, signaling his intense orgasm.

He would have pulled out and shot his load over Aureal's body if it wasn't for her pleading eyes and words that said, "Master! Please deposit inside of me! I..." She blushed, being far too shy to make her desires known. She actually wanted to tell Rainer to come inside of her because she wanted to feel the same warmth that mothers had when heavy with a child. It was a silly and laughable notion, but it was still something Aureal thought about.

Even so, Rainer unloaded every bit of semen he had into Aureal's snatch. She made sure he thoroughly fucked his lover's erogenous zone to the point that she would be completely satisfied, despite being an angel fallen to Lust. Fallen angels feel all Sin, but originally fall to one of the seven and thus feel that Sin the most, Aureal obviously fell to Lust since Rainer was the Lord of Lust, even when he was still on Earth.

Panting like a hungry dog, Rainer leaned over Aureal's body, which he had placed back on the comfortable pillow. He used her breasts as a natural pillow, resting his head on his Pillar of Lust's soft flesh.

Aureal, feeling satisfied just like Rainer intended, stroked his hair as the stared at the night sky. Both neither saw the need to speak, merely enjoying each other's presence. They were past the need for awkward attempts to converse and thus appreciated the silence their comfort brought them.

-

It was an hour later that Rainer found himself fully rested and rejuvenated. He was walking towards the quarters of Zamarak in order to give his decision. Rainer, once he thought about it, didn't think that entering the human world was a good idea.

He didn't think that just because of his moral values, but also out of a logical standpoint. Entering the human world, even through a backdoor, generated a large amount of risk. Not only would he, as the Lord of Lust, basically be announcing that there was no need to regard the peace treaty between angels and demons, he would invite retaliatory strikes from angels. It would be a relatively small incident, one that could be covered up, but it could still be used as a basis for a much larger conflict. It was a long shot, one that Rainer would hope never come true, but if he ordered Lust to send official soul harvesters into the human world, he could potentially start another grand war between demons and angels.

There would be no reason to risk the Land of Lust for a few valuable human souls. It would be better to have illegal harvesters operate and keep the economy going instead of Rainer be officially sponsoring them. That was his morals talking right there.

Rainer stopped a servant, intending to ask her where Zamarak was. Apparently Zamarak had few servants despite the size of his manor, only four.

The servant identified herself as Hanazae, a green succubus. In a strange mixture of awe, fear, and lust, Hanazae quickly obeyed Rainer. "Y-yes, my lord! Please follow me directly to Zamarak-sae."