All Comments on 'The Lost World Ch. 06'

by TheTask

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TheTaskTheTaskalmost 8 years agoAuthor

It seems that the lines I made to separate sections of the story didn't make it through. Oh well, I'll see if I can remedy that someday.

ncpetencpetealmost 8 years ago
Hang in there

Just when we think we have our lives laid out like we want them we are often shown that the plan isn't ours. Keep your head up. Do what you can to help the doctors keep you healthy and concentrate on those things you can control, like your goals and writing. Place the burden of those things you can't control in the hands of the man upstairs. We will keep you in our prayers. Good luck with your situation. I hope your wait is a short one for what you need to recover and move on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hey wait a minute...didnt Rainer won his duel with war master, so he should have got something in return from him, isn't it....maybe a mermaid;-)

kagenestikagenestiover 7 years ago
Welcome back

I was going to remind you about the pillar reward as well but anonymous already pointed it out so I can only say I hope you are able to get a replacement liver and get better. I have seen many stories fizz out and I'm really glad yours isn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurray you're back!

I've always loved this story and I'm glad to see you back, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back. Love this story.

Yay ur back! Art to hear about ur liver hope I get a new one soon.as I'm sure I are too, lol. Keep it up as much as I can! Good luck!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All of my love to you.

You are such a beautiful contribution to this world, you made me invested in your world and I am so glad to see you back. I hope to god, nay, a Lord of Sin that you miraculously recover, or are given a treatment and make a full recovery.

lolpkerlolpkerover 7 years ago
Thanks & get well soon!

Hey man, thanks for being here again! I absolutely adore the Lord of Lust.

Also, I really hope you get well soon with your liver. I can imagine it must be quite hard for you now, but you'll get through it ;)

Anyways, congrats on joining the Air Force as well! Stay awesome

NightPorterNightPorterover 7 years ago
Welcome Back

Watching the progression of this series is one of the reasons I've started to write myself. I'm glad to see you back and I wish you the best of luck with your health issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love the story! Keep the chapters coming and get well soon!

mechanizedprimordialmechanizedprimordialover 7 years ago
a slight bit of dissapointment in one particular aspect

I'm glad to be in this journey. I'm really enjoying the way you blend in the plot and the sex together. However there is one particular aspect that i am a bit... dissapointed on hoe you handled it. This is more of a personal prefrence really. So don't take it too hardly or seriously. The interactions between rainer and teras. See I am fan when a male and female both liked being dominant in sex clashed with eachother and seeing the male dominates the female. Or the female dominates at first but then goes a complete opposite 2 times over. Here. It seems like since you don't want neither of them being dominated. So You want to put as little to no interactions between them. I really do like seeing a protagonist journey of dominating a dominatrix simply because it can be such a journey to see and the well worth results in the end. And there's just something for me of seeing a sadistic character being a complete masochist to her male. But outside that she's a complete sadist. So i have to ask. Will this ever happen in the future? Of course you are the owner of this story and i can't have everything. Even with my greatest displeasure of you making rainer the one being dominated. You are in no way obligated to please every single viewer. That's all. Get well soon, and hope someday you will update. (BTW I was initially going to post this as a feedback but due to my phone circumstances i can't. Might be in the near future because call it selfish but it will be nice if you can answer my question)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE!!

MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Even though you have alot going on in your life you still bring out a new chapter so I would like to say that I'm personally done with you now uploading consistently be cause health always comes first and the lost Lord is enough for me to enjoy so just get well first then do what you want :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter

Have you started the 7th chapter yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still here?

been waiting for a while now. you havent abondoned the story, right? RIGHT!!!!!???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

Please don't abandon this story. Take care of your health first and foremost but please don't abandon this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You forgot the winning prize for Rainer against the war master in duel fight.....please add that sequence also in the next chapter you release....

And if possible please give us an update on your work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

Love this and the previous story! Hope your health is better, I can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Need more I have to know how this ends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Come back

Ok so I've read both stories numerous times and all I can say is please come back. I would love to see how this story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

Please make more of this series! It is awesome!

TessalyTessalyalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story. It's improved a lot since the first series.

Sorry to hear about your health. I hope you're doing well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous