The Lost World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see why not. What would you do exactly?" Wondered Rainer out loud.

"Well of course it's a secret. It's no fun unless I surprise you all."

"O...K...?" Rainer sighed. When it came to Lauren, he felt she was the most difficult girl to deal with along with Little Rouge.

"MY favorite disciple, if I capture any angels? Can I have them please? Ah, you CAN have a few of them too Little Rouge." Teras smiled sweetly while Little Rouge.

Rainer didn't even attempt to rationalize their weirdness. "Fine."

"Yaaaaay!♥" Little Rouge threw her hands in the air as she left the dining area and leapt out a window shrieking in childish glee.

"Hmm, I quite like this. Hanazae, would you mind getting me some more?" Rainer greatly enjoyed this new soup concoction created in the palace's grandiose kitchen. The talent of the chefs there could probably surpass even the number one chef of any three star restaurant in Earth.

"Of course not, Rainer-Sae, I shall bring some more immediately." The demonic maid removed the empty bowl in front of Rainer and sought out the kitchen to bring back more soup. When she did come back in a short minute, she brought a bowl thrice the size of Rainer's original bowl. "Please enjoy." Said the maid with an adorable smile that normally shouldn't go on a succubus.

"Hah..." Rainer didn't want this much, however he didn't back down and accepted challenge known as the mysterious bowl of never ending soup. "Well, uh, everybody... Form the army I guess?"

"Form the army I guess?" The remnant piece of the last Lord of Lust's soul laughed like Rainer's words were the most hilarious joke in the world.

"Oh shut it... Hey, I have a question."

"Hmmmm? You need my advice on how to tell the girl next door your feelings?"

"No, but she did say that remembered her time with you and REALLY wants to forget about it. Huh, must've been pretty bad."

"Ha ha! Well, what's on your mind?"

"I seemed weaker than Ramiel. Why is that? I thought we Archdemons were equal in power to Archangels."

"Oh, that's easy. It's because I still exist."

"Because of this fraction of your soul?"

"Exactly. You're much more intuitive than you let on. Why, I bet you could replace Abaddon as the head Marshal and win this war for the first time in demon history."

"I see... I guess I understand. Because you're still hanging around, I don't have your full power? What the fuck! Just die already!"

"Oh come on, wouldn't you miss-"

"No."

"Sniff sniff... You hurt my feelings! You evil brute!"

Rainer stared at the Grimoire in his hand. He glared venomously at the tome. He wanted nothing more than to grab both ends of the book and rip it in half from the binding. Unfortunately, he already tried and failed. Besides, Rainer would be loath to lose such a powerful artifact, it was one of the few objects powerful enough take and funnel his immense power as an Archdemon.

"I despise you so much. Why are you still hanging around anyways? It's not like you can do anything within the Grimoire."

"Next time you meet Ramiel, let me speak to her. I have something to say to her from the previous Ramiel. After you do this for me, I will pass on. This remnant piece of my soul... Do you truly believe I like staying alive just to annoy you?"

"Yes. If you wanted me to do that, why didn't you tell me during or before my fight with Ramiel in the first place!" Complained Rainer as he rubbed his temple.

"...I don't know why. Perhaps I was afraid? I guess even though I don't want to be alive anymore, I'm still afraid of death."

Rainer smiled wryly. "Who isn't? No matter how many times I enter a battle seemingly fearlessly, in the back of my mind is still that phobia of dying. Nobody wants to die. Everyone back on Earth were endlessly searching for ways to preserve their youth and longevity. Even in modern times, scientists still work towards this impossible prospect of immortality. I'm the only human who has succeeded. Yet I..." Rainer crouched low to the ground. "I'm just as afraid as you are, but not only of dying, but of living forever."

"You're wiser than you seem. Yes, immortality is not a blessing but a curse. Is it not? I was the oldest being in all of the Seven Circles. And I finally resolved to have myself die. However, even though I died, I still sealed a fraction of my soul away because of my fear of death. Yet now this very moment as you and I speak about mortality, I think I finally have the resolve. I finally am no longer afraid of dying."

Rainer and Asmodeus didn't speak anymore. They both simply understood each other in silence.

"SO YOU'RE THAT TWO! Come come! DRINK!" Dagon tossed a bottle of his finest brews over to the blind incubus before him.

Caetorum caught the bottle in his hands. Unfortunately for him, he could not read the labeling of the bottle. "Zazie?" So he passed the bottle on to his equal. "Regrettably, General Beelzebub, I do not drink alcohol unless I am seeking out or with a companion for intimacy."

"..." Zazie said nothing as she read the bottle's label. However, after reading, she did open the bottle and began drinking straight from the tap.

"Uh, Zazie... I know for a fact that you're much more mature than Little Rouge. So should you be drinking as well?" Caetorum worried that the girl might get drunk and do something to insult the General of Gluttony or his subordinates.

"...No worries. I never get drunk." Assured Zazie as she topped off the bottle of demonic whiskey close to ninety-seven percent alcoholic.

"I see. I don't believe I have ever seen this side of you, Zazie." Caetorum returned his attention to Dagon who busy being the drunken alcoholic Archdemon he was.

Back when the previous Lord of Lust was in power, He remembered his lord giving a nickname to each of the other Rulers of Sin. Dagon just so happened to be named... No Caetorum didn't think about the name, it was far too rude to think about it before the person in question.

"We are here to inform you of our Lord's plans. He believes his forces will be ready roughly in two weeks. While we are not the most populated world or the most efficient, our peoples lust for battle is second to none and will become screaming banshees and fanatics when they fight."

"Of course! I remember how tough it was battling your forces six hundred years ago. I wonder why we fought that day? Ah, WHO CARES! SOON, we will be BROTHERS IN ARMS! GAHA!

Zazie looked at Dagon with narrow eyes. She shuffled her cards and pulled one out. "...The Devil, in reverse."

Caetorum eyed Zazie while he interpreted her reading. "Most likely our battle for Hyperborea will be a success."

One of the demons drinking in the same room as Dagon, Caetorum, and Zazie shifted his arms behind his head. "I know of you. The power of foresight rests in your readings. It possibly might predict the outcome of this whole war?"

"...No. Foresight is only possible for short term events. Even then, I believe doing too many readings skews the actual results." Zazie eyed the demon who asked her this question.

This demon would be one of the Pillars of Gluttony, Praepropere of Gluttony. "Your power seems rather useless don't you think?"

Zazie smirked and closed her eyes while re-shuffling her cards and pulling out another. "...The Fool, in reverse. Heh." Zazie snickered under her breath as if what she said was only funny to her.

Praepropere frowned. "Bitch..."

Dagon looked almost as if he was a disappointed father. "You two... SHUT THE HELL UP AND ENJOY THIS FEAAAAST!" Dagon shouted loudly. No, loudly would be an understatement for the sheer volume of noise he released.

In any case, the hostile environment no longer existed as Caetorum and Zazie calmly ate while speaking with the politer members of the Pillars present.

"And you would be?" Asked Aureal to the Gluttony demon standing before her at the entrance to Rainer's palace.

A male demon, skin as blue as the dep ocean, bowed deeply while introducing himself. "I am Ardenter of Gluttony, at your service." Ardenter wore a rugged fur travel coat with a two curved swords on his back.

"I see, you must be Dagon's envoy to Asmodeus, Lord of Lust." Aureal would have said master, but did not since Ardenter is a guest and may not realize who this master is. "Please follow me."

Identification was not needed between demons, even with important positions. If someone identified themselves as a Pillar, then they are that Pillar. There was neither no one willing or anyone who had ever thought about pretending to be a demon in an important position. This was an unwritten rule between all Rulers of Sin and surprisingly never been abused.

"Of course, Lady Devotion." Ardenter followed Aureal's black wings into the palace to where Rainer was located. "I must say, Lust's passion for the arts most likely surpasses any Sin. I'd say you even rival the human's love of the arts."

"I am obviously not a demon. So I can't say if Lust's art is better than humans. Nor do I have any interest." Aureal ignored Ardenter's obvious interest in trying to engage in conversation with her.

Sensing the irritation in Aureal, Ardenter sighed and tilted his head. He couldn't help himself, he was after a demon of half sin between Lust and Gluttony. He then realized that the Lord of Lust probably had his hands in just about every Lust demon in this palace. He lamented his misfortune and later decided to see what sate his lust out in the lower terraces of the capital.

Aureal knocked on the door where Rainer was located, which happened to be the palace's library. The library of the palace obviously held a great quantity of texts and tomes across a wide variety of categories. There was even a restricted section of the library which Rainer allowed absolutely no one to enter aside from himself and those he invited. Aureal, along with Lauren, were the only two he allowed back there, and that was only one time each. What Aureal saw was a door on the wall, which realistically if you opened would bring you to the hallway where Aureal had come from to arrive at the library. However, when she saw Rainer emerge from that door, Aureal saw a vast expanse of nothingness.

"Master, the envoy from Dagon as just arrived." Announced Aureal while knocking on the door thrice. The door automatically opened and Aureal entered with Ardenter in tow.

Aureal walked towards Rainer who was relaxing against a group of plush pillows while reading a book. Next to him was Nerissa snuggling up next to him obviously relishing the afterglow from a heated bout of intimacy. Aureal frowned with a pouty look and plopped right next to Rainer and whispered into his ear, "Ardenter of the Pillars of Gluttony has arrived with news from General Beelzebub."

Rainer looked up at the blue skinned demon with a raised eye. "Ardenter is it? Sin of both Gluttony and Lust. There's not too many demons with mixed Sin, usually they take after their mother's Sin."

Ardenter was taken aback at being seen through. There was no question about it that the man before him was the youngest Archdemon in history, Asmodeus. He felt an innate fear at the almost disgusting amount of power contained within the young vessel.

Still, he steeled his mind and soul. Ardenter is the newest member of the Pillars of Gluttony and had yet to meet another Archdemon other than Dagon. "Y-yes. Ardenter, true name is Dentry, at your service."

"Well, what's the news from the heaviest drinker in existence?"

Ardenter let out a half hearted laugh. "General Dagon believes his forces will gather at full power within a fortnight. He will immediately begin his invasion when you do. I believe your suggestion was the invade from the opposite polar ends of the world? General Dagon said he will invade from the northern end."

"Then I from the southern end. Tell Dagon that after we fully take over Hyperborea, we will meet up in the Gotla." Declared Rainer. Gotla was the warmest spot in Hyperborea, which wasn't saying much when it was still below the freezing point of water by ten degrees.

"Yes, Lord Asmodeus." Ardenter bowed and turned to leave.

Rainer then had a thought. "Wait a second." He materialized a medallion which held the emblem of Lust made from titanium quartz and threw it towards Ardenter.

"This is...?" Ardenter asked, a bit confused.

"This medallion will allow you to use ANY of the services of the city for free. Enjoy Lust's delicacies. Ah, search out a demon called Emiel, he serves some damn good food and can direct you to the best women or men, whichever you're interested in. Might as well enjoy my city for a few days before returning to Dagon."

Ardenter looked at the medallion in surprise. "I must thank you Lord-"

Rainer gestured his hand to say, 'Off with you.' Before showing Aureal some attention.

Ardenter nodded and quickly left, eager to take advantage of the Lord of Lust's gift.

While Aureal cuddled up next to Rainer, the young lord whispered, "One second..." And he nudged Nerissa. "Nerissa, are you awake?" He looked into her eyes while stroking her hair.

Nerissa, in a very unladylike manner, was sleeping on Rainer's lap without a care in the world. She admitted that it was hard for her to fall asleep unless Rainer was present. And as proof of this, Nerissa latched herself onto Rainer's torso and an indecent smile on her face. She even spoke a little in her sleep, "Eyah! Rainer... What are you... Putting in there?"

"Wha?" Rainer felt a bit scared by her sleep talk. Evident by his half smile and dead stare.

"Master... Can I?" Aureal shifted her gaze to stare into her loved one's eyes. Like demons of lust, she felt easily influenced by her lustful desires. Of course only Rainer could be blamed for that as he personally made her fall from grace.

Rainer smiled with raised eyebrows as he gently shifted Nerissa's body to the side so that she slept on the pillows to the far end. "We'll have to be quiet, we wouldn't want to wake up Nerissa up from her rest now would we? Of course that'll be easy for me, but how about you?"

Aureal blushed slightly. She was quite weak when it came to Rainer's advances, not that she would ever turn them up in the first place. Rainer after all had a passive ability which he could not turn off unless he concentrated which generated a sort of aura which aroused anyone just be being in his presence. Especially weak willed humans could probably orgasm just by being in his presence. It was that powerful. Of course the same could be said for the aura's of the other Archdemons but their aura differed by their own Sin.

Aureal reached for Rainer's body as she felt him up beginning with his chest. She allowed Rainer to take her clothes and undergarments off. As always, Aureal wore lacy white lingerie which contrasted against her wings yet matched her pure skin. "Seriously, you are definitely the most beautiful angel I have ever seen. I think with you fallen from grace makes you even more lustrous."

"Angels, while naturally clean beauties, do not usually pay attention to their looks. After all, angels are practically an emotionless existence. It's not that way entirely, as we do 'feel' emotion, we simply don't react to it as heavily as humans or demons. Angels do not partake in romance. Yet here I am now, with you. Of course I want you to think I am beautiful. Love, is a great emotion, one that I feel towards you greatly." Aureal said all this while centimeters away from Rainer's face.

When Aureal finished speaking, Rainer seized the chance to kiss Aureal while snaking in his tongue. Aureal assisted Rainer in removing his clothes while Rainer took away the final piece of clothing off of her other than her stockings.

The two exchanged saliva while their kissing grew more passionate with every breath. Rainer's fingers began drawing circles around Aureal's thighs for a few seconds before eventually drawing an invisible line to her lower lips. He stroked and massaged the pressure points around her button before closing in and gently teasing the nub.

Aureal released a strange "Yuhnnn..." noise before silencing her purr of delight.

"Quiet quiet..." Teased Rainer while grinning mischievously.

Aureal retaliated by breaking free from the kiss with a cute frown. She drew her head to the side to nibble and kiss on and around Rainer's earlobes. Simultaneously, Aureal took some of the saliva from around her mouth in her hand and began dancing her fingertips around Rainer's member.

"Hah... You're getting better at this sort of game." Rainer quietly said. "However, I'm even better." And on that note, Rainer squeezed Aureal's clit while taking two of his fingers and pushing them into her snatch without warning.

"MMMMYessssss..." Aureal almost squealed in pleasure out loud but hushed her tone down.

One solid minute of back and forth teasing was exchanged between the two lovers before Rainer thirsted for more. "Up you go." Rainer slid his arms under Aureal's legs while he began kissing Aureal along her neck before lavishing attention on her lovely breasts. Once his weight shifted, Rainer stood up holding Aureal in his arms.

"Waih!" Aureal mewled oddly when she suddenly found herself lifted up by Rainer into the air. By reaction she wrapped her legs around Rainer's back. She suddenly found her butt grasped by Rainer's hands.

Rainer held Aureal close to him. Close enough so that her breasts squished against Rainer's chest where they seemed to flatten out like pancakes. Though Rainer greatly enjoyed the feeling of her nipples pressing into his skin. Rainer stared into Aureal where the two of them seemed to get lost in each other. Without words needing to be exchanged, both of them knew what they wanted at that moment.

Rainer lifted Aureal up slightly allowing his throbbing shaft to position itself right into Arueal's glistening pussy. Rainer tinkered with the idea to surprise Aureal by choosing the other end but decided against, it probably really would cause her to scream out loud and wake up Nerissa.

In any case, Rainer waited no longer to plunge into Aureal's tight depths. And as always, it was divinely pleasurable. "Aureal, truly one of a kind... Feels as good as always, if not better than usual...Hah." Rainer grunted under his breath as he whispered into Aureal's ear. Before waiting for a reply, he went back to kissing her, sealing the lips together and exploring with his tongue.

Aureal then instantly began squealing and screaming in rapture into Rainer's mouth, muffling the noise greatly. She wrapped her arms around Rainer as she felt Rainer's cock pump into her with rapid yet hard movements.

Rainer felt up Aureal, relishing the innate softness of her ass and groped around as if searching for buried treasure. He spanked her several times for good measure, each time soliciting a shudder of pleasure from Aureal. Rainer knew that she got off easily when being treated rough. Not to a hurtful extent, but just enough to the borderline. Of course that didn't mean Aureal dislike the romantic moments either. Either way, Rainer continued to pound his away into Aureal.

Rainer then decided on a whim to switch position. Not stopping his thrusts, Rainer gave Aureal one last kiss before turning her around and holding her up by her waist. He then gently laid her down on the ground while giving the fallen angel slow but hard thrusts. Right now Aureal's was being pounded in the classic doggy style position. Her black wings stiff and splayed out.

Aureal forced herself to moan into one of the pillows of the rest area. She loved it when Rainer got rough with her. She could feel a sense of being complete, as if she was connected with the one she loved at her very core. There was nothing better in existence for her than being with him. He saved her life and proved she was not worthless, and so she would use its entirety to serve and be useful to him. By now Aureal had already came once when she was being held aloft, and now she felt herself rapidly approaching another orgasm.