The Lost World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rainer savored the tightness his cock was feeling inside Aureal. He knew his own release would be coming shortly. The soft subtle moans of "Yes! Yes!" from Aureal into the pillow almost made Rainer laugh but instead he slipped his tail underneath him over to Aureal's breasts hanging under her. He used the tail to play around with her pink nipples.

Rainer swung his head down low over to Aureal's ears. He licked once and then whispered, "Where do you want it?"

After hearing that, Aureal immediately came her second time and shuddered under the intense pleasure. She lifted her head with slight tears of pleasure and joy coming from her eyes, "In-inside pleaaaase!"

Rainer grinned, "Of course!" He increased his thrusts in pace and strength. He had not stopped his pushing his cock into Aureal. He admired the way Aureal's butt seemed to quake every time he slapped it with his hips. Though it was just a passing glance, Rainer for some reason couldn't help but unleash his load then and there. He thrust one last time as deeply as possible, filling as much of Aureal's wet snatch as possible. Even though he had fucked Nerissa not too long ago, Rainer had already "reloaded" so to speak and pumped Aureal's insides a gratuitous amount of cum.

"Soooo much... Yes, Master..." Aureal panted with pleasure as she felt Rainer's seed implant itself within her womb.

Finally, when Rainer felt he had no more left to give, he retracted his shaft from Aureal. "Definitely one of the luckier humans in all of time to become this."

Aureal smiled and asked, "Master, may I, um..." Unbefitting of a woman who had just gave Rainer some of the greatest pleasure in the world, Aureal squirmed in an adorable manner. "May I hold you?"

Rainer raised his left eyebrow, "Aureal... I shouldn't have to say yes. You never have to ask to hug, hold, kiss, or even have sex with me... Now, Little Rouge definitely has to asks, she's probably the only one around whom I'm positively scared of having sex with. Well, Teras as well but I have never actually had done it with her."

The reason being was obviously because of their fetishes. Teras is dubbed the Sadism of Lust which of course denotes what she was interested in. Little Rouge was dubbed the Fetishes of Lust, which basically meant that anything you could be into she would be into, which basically freaked Rainer out a little.

"Yes Master... I love you." Aureal hugged Rainer as tightly as possible while he did the same in turn.

"Master, the reason why I wanted you to release your seed inside of me, is because..." Aureal diverted her head, slightly ashamed of the words she wanted to say.

"Why? Don't worry, I wouldn't ridicule your words. I only do that to Asmodea." Chuckled Rainer as he thought about his back and forth teasing between the two, though most of the time it evolved into a lustful bout of lasciviousness.

"I want to... Have your child someday." Aureal stared wistfully into Rainer's deep eyes.

"Uh, well..." Rainer had actually avoided the subject of having children for the longest time, even despite knowing everyone loved him for such a long time. However, then his thoughts turned to the upcoming war. There was no guarantee that any of his loved ones would survive, or himself for that matter. Perhaps if one of loved ones had a child, they would stay out of the war or at the very least be much more cautious.

However, Rainer then thought about Aureal's feelings. Each of the girls, Asmodea, Nerissa, Lauren, Aureal, and Zazie loved him greatly and he cared about them just as much. It wouldn't be fair to them if he wanted to have a child with them just to keep them safe. If he wanted to have one, it should be because he wanted to live with them for a long time with that child.

Then he decided. Rainer realized he was simply being selfish with his own feelings. Though he didn't really understand why, Rainer didn't think on it any longer.

"If that's what you want, then that's what I want. By all means." Rainer nodded with a warm expression.

"Ma-... Rainer... Thank you." Aureal's eyes threatened to burst out in tears of happiness.

Rainer's mouth formed a half smile at Aureal, bewildered by her affection. There was no way possible measuring just how thankful he was that everyone loved and cared about him.

"ME TOOOOOOOO!" Nerissa, out of nowhere, wrapped her arms around Rainer from the opposite end of Aureal. She pushed her perky breasts into Rainer's back while kissing his cheek, neck, and shoulder. When Rainer's head turned to look, her lips latched onto Rainer and she moaned into his mouth.

"Nerissa?!" Rainer was a bit surprised that Nerissa held onto him so fiercely.

"I'm your wife! I've wanted to have your children since day one!" Cried Nerissa out while glared in a friendly manner to both Aureal and Rainer.

After seeing both Aureal's smile and Nerissa's pouting face, Rainer laughed out loud over the situation. "Yes, alright Nerissa. There's no reason why I should refuse. To both of you."

Rainer felt a bit happy after hearing the cheerful laughs from both Aureal and Nerissa.

"Thank you Master." "Of course, Rainer!" Both Aureal and Nerissa spoke at the same time in sheer delight.

Then Rainer warned, "Just please, both of you, don't take any unnecessary risks in the war."

The army of the Land of Lust had gathered to eighty-four percent capacity. When it was announced worldwide that there would be another war against the Angels within the next few weeks. Droves and swarms of incubi and succubi heard the call and volunteered for battle.

Rainer decided to leave six district leaders behind to protect the Land of lust while the other four and the two leaders of the humanoid species would join him as generals. The Land of Lust's army was probably considered the least disciplined and most unorthodox among the Circles of Sin, however its might was not to be tampered with. The ones that would join Rainer would be Zagan, Azail, Alizae, Nergal, Katiyana, and Iris

Rainer asked Emiel to join him along with his personal army, Hurracan. Emiel of course was excited to partake in the war and signed up immediately while describing to Rainer how much fun he would have.

To defend the Land of Lust Rainer sent individual messages to each district leader he left behind to Reginald, Sitri, Risoi, Nieve, Estair, and Zamarak. Zamarak begged Rainer to allow him to fight on the frontlines in order to redeem himself from being a leader of the Soul Hunters. Rainer declined and told him the best way to redeem himself would be to defend and prepare the Land of Lust for the eventual Angel invasion.

In the few days leading up to the invasion of Hyperborea, Rainer mingled with the various random soldiers both brand new recruits and veterans in order to raise morale even higher and understand the people of his Circle of Sin.

One rather funny yet partially strange conversation he was in involved himself, Asmodea, and a four other (of course naturally attractive) succubi.

"Wait a second, did I hear what I think I heard?" Asked Rainer with a pained smile.

"Oh my silly Rainer, you know exactly what they said. We can't be having you creating delusions out of thin air." Asmodea was giggling under her speech, although she was probably dying of laughter in her mind.

"Yes my lord! Please!" "We'll do... Any naughty thing you want us to any day of the week." "Just come over to our Starmist Bordello so we can please you." "Or we can come to you to serve you?" "All we want... Is for you to be our guest employee at our Bordello for a night or two." Four succubi spoke one after the other in a flurry of sentences. The strangest thing about them, when Rainer started paying closer attention to their looks, was that these four are identical quadruplets of crimson skinned succubi. These four were known as the Salasie Sisters.

Rainer's left eye twitched yet again while his mouth formed a strange smile that didn't look like a smile. "I guess... I don't mind... Though why would you even want me to?" He be lying if he said he didn't want to. He especially never experienced a time with quadruplets. Twins yes, but Rainer admitted that the combo of four identical looking sisters greatly aroused him.

"Rainer, are you kidding? The Lord of Lust, not only sponsoring a brothel, but being a courtesan for a night, will bring great prestige and a near endless supply of profit for a very long time." Explained Asmodea as she began laughing due to her failure of keeping it contained.

"Yes, my lord. Besides, it's not only that you're the Lord of Lust or a black demon..." "It's that you look so cute!" "And handsome." "And delicious!" "And spectacular muscles." "And a lovely personality." "All in all, if you weren't the Lord of Lust..." "We believe you would be a natural courtesan." Explained the Salasie Sisters.

Rainer dropped his cautious expression and put on an amused face. "Thanks I guess. Well, why not, it sounds like fun."

""""Yay!"""" All four of the sisters jumped as if they were cheerleading and shouted in glee.

"Oh Rainer, you're incorrigible." Asmodea smiled seductively, living up to her name as the Seduction of Lust.

Rainer shook his head. "I don't know about that. I just simply feel like starting to live my life a little more fruitfully." Rainer remembered his conversation with the previous Lord of Lust. He was determined to fully exercise his life and enjoy what the man worlds and realms had to offer.

Rainer and Asmodea waved goodbye to the quadruplets and then decided to walk back to the palace.

Partway through their walk, Asmodea and Rainer got horny enough to make use of a bedroom of a hotel who gave them the room straight off due to their obvious status. They both fucked liked rabbits for an hour and a half straight without stopping until Rainer blew his load at least four times.

They began conversing afterwards while Asmodea began administering a lazy blowjob to Rainer's amazingly still erect shaft.

"So I found out from Lauren what she intended to do." Asmodea said with a yawn while removing her mouth for a few seconds.

"Do tell." Rainer was curious as to why Lauren wanted to return to Earth for a while. If it was because she wished to find her mother or she felt homesick, Rainer would understand.

Asmodea's reply confirmed part of Rainer's thoughts. "Lauren intends to find her mother for one. She also told me that since the rebellion and her capture at the angel's hands, she feels too weak and wishes to power up so to speak."

"Sounds like a TV show I used to watch. Though I understand and don't understand at the same time. I do understand that she wishes to be more powerful with her witch's pacts and spells. However, I as the Lord of Lust, will never comprehend what it is to be as... Well, weak as everyone around me. I don't mean to be rude of course."

"No, I completely understand your worry. Your power is something I or anyone else other than someone on your level could ever hope to comprehend. All I can think of is you as being invincible. Even when an arch being fights another arch being, it is very hard to truly kill one another unless both plan on dueling to the death." Asmodea began stroking Rainer's shaft making him growl under his breath which she found rather cute.

"Asmodea, do we demons really have to fight for control over Earth? Wouldn't we be fine without human souls? It's not like they're necessary for our continued existence."

Asmodea mulled it over. "It's hard to say. Honestly, if I had the chance, I would reap a human for their soul in a heartbeat. The benefits far outweigh the disadvantages. And besides, it's not like once a human loses their soul they die right away. They die when their time comes like any other human unless the soul reaping came with a contract that limited their remaining years. If a human loses their soul, when they do die, they go through a sort of tempering process in hell. Of course they serve their sentences for their accumulated Sin which is doubled for those who willingly make a contract. After that, they are reborn as a demon through natural childbirth." She explained all this, some of which Rainer already learned and some which he did not know.

"Demons and angels haven't explored all of the worlds out in the vast expanse. Perhaps there are more humans out there which we could do our business without the threat of angels."

"It's certainly possible. But I don't think you would find humans per say. Most likely a new species of beings which demons could take souls from. And even then, they are most likely being watched over or controlled by a different species with aspects similar to that of demons and angels. It is certainly an interesting prospect."

After Asmodea said this, she could feel the veins in Rainer's cock pulsing. She wrapped her lips around the head of his shaft and licked around it which very quickly caused Rainer to cum inside Asmodea's mouth. The white cum painted the inside of her mouth which Asmodea quickly collected with her tongue and promptly swallowed it all down.

"Asmodea..." Moaned Rainer. He suffered the most with her, in a very pleasurable way as she knew exactly how to tease and play with his sensitive points.

"No matter, my dear Rainer. No matter what you decide upon doing, I will always be at your side. Preferably on top or under you, but always with you." She said with a charming smile.

Fourteen days had passed. A quick message between all the Rulers of Sin stated that the invasion would begin two days from now.

Rainer readied the items he would be bringing with him. His suit of hardened leather colored forest green and soot black which completely covered his entire body including his face along with a hood and a cloak. The Grimoire with all its spells and mysterious power behind it was bound in a leather case which Rainer could carry with him. Rainer felt it would be best to keep it with him at all times instead of focusing on summoning it which he may not be able to do in split second situations. Special leather gauntlets colored the same as his armor which had magically hardened spikes made from a metal alloy only possible thanks to both magic and demonic properties. These spikes were made from fusion of magnesium and titanium tailored by magic to be incredibly durable and strong, the spikes were obviously so that Rainer could rupture his enemies skin which he used his special hand to hand combat.

These were the items he would use for battle. He only needed his magic and fists to fight. He tinkered with the thought a few years back in learning how to use various weapons from swords to spears to halberds to basically any weapon under the moon. He decided it would be best to stick with what he specialized with and not bother learning a new trick.

Rainer took a sing look at his fist while he stood in front of a solitary mountain. Nobody was around him or even knew where he was at. Right now he was within the alternate spatial area he carefully crafted past the door in the section of the library where he allowed no one. Inside this area, Rainer used this area to train his abilities, relax, or simply when he wanted to be left alone with no prying eyes. He used his power as the Lord of Lust to create the perfect landscape for him to live in whenever he entered the door. Right now, Rainer wanted to see just how powerful the fist of the Lord of Lust could be without holding back.

Rainer sighed and pulled his arm back. He took his most solid stance which he felt was best for a single straight delivery punch. The stance was important when he fought. Even the positions of his arms in the air deciding whether a single kick would connect.

Then Rainer punched forward into the slope of the mountain he created. All he heard was an explosion ringing in his ears.

Five seconds later, Rainer realized what just took place. The mountain no longer existed. No, it was not only that, the area behind the mountain was completely swept away.

Looking at his fist, Rainer understood why Archdemons and Archangels rarely took part in battle. If a fight between any combination of the two got out of hand, the world that they stood on may not exist. Or at the very least, nothing but themselves would be alive.

"This is what it means to be scared of your own power, huh?"

However, Rainer knew he would fight when he needed and limit his power to the best of his abilities. "Besides, I don't plan on dying or losing. I've still got that date with those cute Salasie Sisters."