The Lost World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rij grinned and re-sheathed his entire cock inside me, it was even faster than he'd withdrawn. My body couldn't keep up and suddenly I was having a sort of pleasure-seizure, my whole frame trembling and thrashing, tits clapping together heavily like a pair of gongs celebrating yet another collection of orgasms.

"NGH! GbWUH! OH FUUUU--"

Then he went out AND in with a single brutal movement, the entire trip taking as long as just one direction had before, I experienced a sort of whip-lash inside my brain, it was just so much pleasure, so much over-fulfillment, so much COCK!

My breath was erratic, catching in my throat, lungs heaving as I tried to keep up and mentally accommodate the cock my pussy seemed to be having so much trouble understanding. Then Rij gave me two more thrusts just like that and my mind was simply gone.

I lost all sense of space and time for a while, he might have been pumping away inside of me for seconds, or minutes, or hours; it was impossible for me to tell. However long it was by the time my brain had adjusted enough to find a sort of rhythm between thrusts and climaxes and incoherent screams about what a huge cock Rij had.

What I could discern was that Nila was definitely there to help. In one moment she was spasticaly stroking two of her fingers around my clit, pushing me to higher heights with every climax, in another, carefully moving behind Rij to suck and lick at his gigantic swinging testicles.

"Yeah, suck those big fucking balls, bitch!" Rij groaned as she did. Balls. Made sense.

In another she was eating my tits, tonguing the beads of sweat from them, in another feeding me hers. Nila was everywhere, servicing our coitus from every angle the way a bee might pollinate a flower.

After what must have been the hundredth orgasm or so Rij stopped and pulled out of me all the way.

I panted, desire and relief fighting in my chest; it was beyond pleasurable this bliss of fucking, yet it was so intense it felt like my body would simply tear itself apart at any moment. I just couldn't handle what was happening.

"Angh..ah...are we done?" I weakly asked, a mess of sweat and oozing pussy juices.

"Not even close!" Rij grinned, "You said you wanted to squirt, so I'm not stopping until I've drilled a geyser out of you!"

There was something frightening in his language, what he was proposing sounded like an act of violence, and yet I wanted it to happen so badly. With his usual lack of ceremony, Rij grabbed my left ankle and one of my ass cheeks, squirming my jiggly round flesh firmly as he rolled me onto my side and lifted that ankle up onto his shoulder. My eyes were wide; I had no idea I was flexible enough to pull of such an advanced half-split, yet it didn't bother my tendons in the slightest, clearly they had changed too.

He aimed his cockhead flush up against my pussy, "brace yourself," he said with a smug grin, fully aware of the effect his cock would have on me.

He jammed that monster in and again the explosions were back, more intense this time if anything. The new position put pressure on different areas of my pussy, especially making my clit strain, that throbbing button quivering as my inner parts throbbed and clenched on him. He didn't do any of that accommodating thing this time and didn't even feed me his whole cock, he just found this magic little depth that hit my clit and some other sensitive area inside of me and sawed away, hitting all the good spots over and over and over again, the speed of it increasing.

Nila did a curious thing then, facing Rij she straddled my head, giving me a view of her luscious, round bubble-buttocks before lowering herself to push her pussy-lips against the lips of my mouth.

"Eat my cunt, slut! I want that clit so well-polished it shines!"

I flushed a bit with the order, everything was so INTENSE with these two, but I complied, experimentally running my tongue all over her tangy-sweet sex, liking the way she gasped when I went over the clit so I did more of that. Clit. Cunt. The new words I was learning were so guttural, so beautiful, so poetic in their filthy nastiness. These were people who by all logic should be totally without taboo, and yet somehow these powerful terms still held their sway.

Speaking of swaying, I could feel the grazing swing of Rij's balls along my legs as he plowed away, hips bucking. They seemed so heavy and ponderous I wondered how such a thing could be comfortable, but he didn't seem to mind in the slightest. His cock jackhammered faster and faster inside of me, threatening to invert my pussy for the tightness this new position imposed on his girthy member, and then I felt it, eyes wide as a fullness suddenly bloomed inside of me, one that I felt I could release,

"OH FUCK HERE IT COMES!" I screamed, not even sure what gibberish was coming out of my mouth.

Rij grinned and pulled back with a proud expression as my cunt suddenly blasted out a giant gushing salvo of squirting juices. His expression turned to one of my amazement as it kept coming and even Nila had pulled back so I could watch but also see her stunned face. My cunt spasmed once, twice, four times, eight times, I might have shot twenty huge splattering fountains of girl-juice by the time I was finished, panting, spent, Rij's abs and cock and balls were utterly soaked, as was the floor of the hut.

"Holy fuck!" Nila said, "I've never seen anyone squirt like that!"

I didn't know what to say, I just felt amazing, still gasping for breath.

"Do it again!" I begged.

Rij obliged, diving back into me cock-first, hammering and sawing and pounding and grinding all my pleasure spots, bringing me over the top in smaller climaxes until I felt that fullness again and cut loose, another fifteen or so gooey wads soaked everything. The liquid was so copious I felt it oozing in a puddle where it was trapped between my ass and back and even shoulders along the floor. My cunt cream was literally soaking in my hair.

I gasped for breath again, "How, how many ways are there to do this?"

Nila and Rij exchanged another glance and grinned, Rij suddenly leaned forwards and grabbed my hips, effortlessly using those big bulky muscles to haul me from the floor and lean me against the wall, pinning me with his pelvis he used his hands then to guide my legs around his waist, taking some of the pressure off of his seemingly limitless strength and gripping his cock to carefully guide it back to my relentlessly drooling cunt.

I got a little nervous, but Nila gave welcome distraction in the form of slipping up to me sidelong, sucking my humongous right breast into her mouth as she used her other hand to heft my left nipple to my lips. Astounded that this hadn't even occurred to me before (though in my defense I'd only had a bosom big enough for less than a week) I eagerly suckled and slurped at myself, loving the varied sensations I was experiencing between our two sets of lips on my two big tits.

Then Rij's gigantic cock ripped through my pussy and my brain at the same time, sundering them both in a flash of orgasms that tore across my body in a heartbeat, like some great stampede of pleasure trampling my every nerve ending. I dropped my breast and attention to everything else but throwing my arms around his shoulders and holding on for dear life. There was something scary about the addition of gravity to this equation, not in a bad way, but the downward slide coupled with his brutal up-thrusts made my poor cunt feel like it was being truly impaled like it was just going to take what happened to it without escape.

In short, my cunt was being sadistically pummeled into orgasm after orgasm, totally at the mercy of his gigantic club.

"OH FUUUUUU-UUU-UUUU-UCKI!! YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING HUGE!"

Nila giggled and turned my sweaty, flushed face to hers, kissing me before she pulled back and asked,

"Think about it, why do you keep saying that? If this is your first time is Rij's cock not the only one you have had? Why do you keep saying it's big?"

I moaned and squirmed before I could answer, "Well I've seen others. They're nothing like this!" FUUUUUCKI HE'S HUNG!"

"Oh, but that's not the point! What I'm trying to say is that you're so overwhelmed with sensation right now your brain isn't really thinking straight. Sex strips everything away and just lets you be in the moment, perfectly. That's really the best part of it."

That actually explained a lot. Not that I cared:

"Speak for yourself! For me the best part is this HUGE fucking COCK slamming in and out of me! NGH! FUCK YES! BREAK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR FAT FUCKING COCK! AIIIIIIIIIGH!"

He changed positions on me again, this time spinning me and holding to me tight so he could gently deposit me on the floor while he stayed standing. Now he was using gravity again, but a different way as he pistoned his preposterous penis into me again and again, squatting so that I got to feel its full depths and the crush of his heavy balls against my ass. When I squirted this time it was like a gushing fountain, the liquid slopping up to coat his cock and balls then spilling over my ass and belly, splashing in waves against the undersides of my tits.

Rij humped and pumped into me for a little while longer, but my weak moans, fluttering eyes and rolling head betrayed my exhaustion, he'd been drilling me for over an hour now, and as it was my first time doing this I couldn't bring myself the energy for more just yet.

Rij leaned over to fondly stroke my cheek and picked me up again, this time carrying me a comfy collection of blankets and pillows to the side of a big, sturdy-looking bed. Even deliriously tired I couldn't help but giggle at the sight of his titanic stiff cock wiggling and wagging around, a fourteen-inch paddle that slapped at his thighs, every wall and doorframe. He didn't seem to care, but it was funny to look at.

Nila followed us,

"How'd I do?" Rij asked.

"Mmm, you exceeded expectations," she responded as she put her hands on his chest, pushing him back onto the bed, "I've never seen anybody squirt like that, much less a virgin! You must have really done something to her!"

I moaned in incoherent pleasure from my cozy watching space.

"Well, I'd like to take all the credit, but I think it has more to do with her than me... trust me, if I could make your pussy do that I would!"

"Well... let's see how close you can get, anyway!" she dropped to her knees as she said this, taking a long, lusty moment to tongue all of my cunt-juice from his still-dripping ball-sack, really sucking at the big orbs, managing by some impossible physics to get one into her mouth though it defied all reason. She repeated the same treatment on the other one, filling the room with loud slurpy pops and moans from Rij, he clearly really enjoyed getting his big balls sucked.

Then she was licking up his cock, I thought she might engage in the odd ritual of swallowing I'd seen at the lake, but this seemed a more cursory trip. From the way she hummed her satisfaction and seemed to lick more eagerly where his shaft glistened the most, I could only assume she adored the taste of my juices, a thought that left me feeling flustered and flattered. Finally she reached the head of him, giving it a few great slurpy sucks that left her lips clinging to it until the last POP of contact being separated. This was a woman who liked her cock... though the same might be said for the whimpering wet heap I'd become as well.

She pushed on his chest again, letting him lie flat as she carefully mounted his cock from the top, slowly squatting on his length with a satisfied sigh. In this position, she could control everything, rolling her pelvis and bouncing her buttocks in his lap, one hand stroking his gorgeous sculpted abdominals, the other reaching back to fondle his balls, devoting attention to one at a time as his size made palming both with one hand completely impossible. As she began to bounce faster and harder I saw the need for the sturdiness of that bed, anything less than the reinforced structure they were working with would have buckled, especially as by the end she was practically jumping up and down on his cock.

"GIVE ME THAT FUCKING COCK YOU HUNG-DICKED MOTHERFUCKER!"

Well that as more language than I could parse!

Finally he seemed to hit some limit of her riding and climaxing all over his huge cock, instead growling and wrenching her up his body so he could feast on her tits as he spun her over, his hulking form obscuring her body until he'd re-positioned himself to start fucking into her with even more ferocity than she'd been taking him. In a display of her flexibility and his strength he quickly tucked her feet up next to her ears, doubling her whole body up like filthy fuck-sock for his sadistic pleasure.

Soon he was just utterly jackhammering her, the entire bed frame whining and threatening to break despite its sturdy appearance, her moans were louder and louder that I suspected I'd probably hear them if I were back at the lake; heck, poor David could probably hear them!

David! I'd forgotten about him and his tiny penis!

Why was I thinking about his penis!?

Oh how this world of Salinth, how these people, the Arosians had changed me!

Speaking of penis, Rij's was out of control! Spanking at her upturned bottom as he kicked up speed faster and faster, his huge balls beating on her cunt and butt over and over depending on how they swung. The beat of them had been steady at first, but now was a jagged arrhythmic noise to the continued protests of the bed's structure and her unending howls of pleasure. It was like the more they fed each other, the hungrier they got, and even with the fast healing this planet seemed to somehow cause, I couldn't fathom how she could take all this punishment without her pussy simply falling right out.

This was how unscientific my thoughts had become!

That was the rest of my night, watching in awe over three or four mind-bending, ball-slapping bed-frame testing hours of insatiable fucking. He took her from behind like an animal, pulling her hair and spanking more dramatically. She rode him again, this time facing me, alternating between fondling her own huge tits and his ever-growing balls as she bucked and bounced. He took her squatting against the wall, resting on her elbows as he kept her legs locked around him, lying face down, standing up without the wall for support. It seemed unending and like it only fueled itself faster and faster, more violent, more enjoyable, terrifying and beautiful in its writhing orgasmic glory.

Finally Rij seemed to hit some sort of tipping point, he roared and his face strained, his balls tightened up in his sack, he pulled Nila's form from his cock (even she was starting to look a little tired, despite having miles more stamina than myself) and positioned her sitting against the top of the bed. Then he was in front of her, helping himself to her magnificent tits, wrapping them around his throbbing cock with both hands, pumping and shoving himself between them again and again.

Poor Nila! She wasn't paying perfect attention as she recovered from orgasms of her own, she took two sharp punches from his cock where it blasted up from between her tits, first striking her right in the jaw and when her head went back and fell down it bludgeoned her right in the left eye. She shook it off quickly and re-aligned herself so that when the cock made another trip up between her breasts it speared straight into her mouth, letting her enjoy a slurpy suck of it instead of the abuse it had been dolling out.

Then he was climaxing, although what he said was a little sharper,

"OH FUCK YES! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL YOU FUCKING SLUTBITCH!"

I was startled by the first wad that fired out of his flared cock-head, the thing seemed too big even for the capacious opening at the head of his member it was rocketing out of. The giant salvo splashed right into her face, coating it, slicking her bangs, closing both her eyes beneath pools of thick, creamy-looking sperm. Blindly she groped for his cock, snatching it between both her greedy palms and shoving the head right between her greedy lips; when the next shot came out it splattered directly into her mouth, making her cheeks bulge out like she was drinking from a hose left on full-blast, but then she swallowed in a nasty, lusty gulp that made her throat pulse and her belly bulge.

He pulled out as his behemoth balls bucked and recoiled for another load, tilting his cock down he made it rain white onto her cleavage, pasting most of one huge tit and spattering the other with wavy streaks and thick dollops, milking himself grotesquely as he worked his hand on his cock, just trying to paint more breast-meat white.

Despite the volume of rich cum she'd already swallowed, she plunged her face back down, getting half of it on her nose and the other half into her mouth as he poured out another voluminous sperm-bomb. Again she swallowed, but this time opened wide and showed him her throat, gargling his load with a tongue that flicked in what seemed like defiance. I didn't fully understand the dance that was happening here, but it was fascinating to watch.

He lurched back, but this time she chased him, seeming to unhinge her jaw (and mine certainly dropped at the sight) so she could swallow the first eight inches or so of his cockhead. He sort of fought her, but seemed unable to resist the sensation the depths of her throat were giving him as his balls pounded out another shot. But she'd bitten off a little more than she could chew this time, clearly choking and gagging a bit, a thick spurt of white launching from one nostril as it back-flowed.

With her frozen by coughing, he pulled back and unleashed real sperm-Hell upon her, his giant cum-cannon (where were these metaphors in my head coming from!?) blasting wad after wad into her face as she coughed, worsening her problems with the stray strands that spurted into her mouth, making it overflow. Cum was spilling from her thick lips in wads, rivulets, tendrils and ropes, the stuff was so thick it acted like webbing, connecting her tits to her chin, her cheeks to her shoulders, her hair to her nose, her face to his cock and balls in literally dozens of places.

He roared with what seemed a sort of triumph and then gave her an abrupt slap with the massive, glistening member, knocking her head right into the pillow. It hadn't been hard enough to hurt her, nor was she knocked out, but she winked at me as she feigned unconsciousness, letting him bask in the feeling of power he seemed to exact from it. After he was asleep as well, filling the small hut with satisfied snores I asked her why she gave him confrontation and victory that way.

"That's easy," she answered, voice heavy with sleep as we were both on the verge of drifting off ourselves, "he'll treasure that memory, and then tomorrow? He'll fuck me even better."

Well there was no arguing with that!

________________________________________

The next morning I awoke to gooshy wet sucking noises; my eyes fluttered open and I turned my head to look over to my hosts' sturdy bed. To my utter astonishment they were already going at it again, Nila riding Rij's gigantic cock in an unsteady, violent rhythm, her cunt clinging tight to his monstrous cock. Her hands were on his chest but I could see the bounce of her immense tits from behind.

She rode him diligently and hard, squirting over him every few minutes until finally his back arched and he shuddered, growling what almost seemed angry profanity through his orgasm,

"YES! RIDE THAT HUGE COCK, BITCH! FUCKING RIDE IT! FUCK I'M CUMMING YOU COCKSTUFFED SLUT! I'M CUUUUUMING!"

And he clearly did, the white mess bursting forth from her cunt after several bounces of his big fat balls.