The Lost World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hopped right off of him and licked those, balancing his colossal cock on her hands as she diligently swept her tongue over every crease and crevice of his sack, lips puckering and mouth working the big orbs in and out despite their mammoth size. After pulling from one with a slobbery pop she turned her head to me, eyes going wide as though seeing me for the first time,

"Oh, good morning Holly! Care to join me for the morning milking?"

"Milking?" I asked.

"Yes! Men are at their horniest first thing in the mornings, something about sleep makes these things get overloaded and they need to get at least a few drainings before they're ready to get up and attack the day!"

I blinked, what on earth could warrant such vast sperm production? I had so much more study to do. As Nila climbed back onto Rij in the position my technology would later identify as 'reverse cowgirl' and began to bounce away I walked to the window and listened.

She was right! Drifting through the air from every house and hearth in this place I could hear the sounds of enthusiastic fucking, balls were being drained everywhere throughout the Arosian city. These people were truly amazing!

I turned back to watch them fuck, hand lazily brushing across my clit as I took it in. About thirty minutes in Rij seemed awake enough to participate and he started by seizing Nila's hips and using his brawny arms to bounce her up and down on his dick. He was forceful and as his hips bucked to meet her bounces her tits clapped together loudly from the sheer reverberation, her face becoming a mask of horny overcome pleasure.

"NGH! YEAH! GIVE IT TO ME, STUD! THAT HUGE FUCKING COCK! FUCK!"

And give it to her he did, another ten minutes or so of that and he sat up, abruptly bending her over to go right from reverse-cowgirl to doggy, her head and tits hanging off the edge of the bed as he drilled into her, balls slapping in staccato rhythm with her clapping boobs. I stood up, still blinking sleep from my eyes and made my way closer, watching in fascination. I wasn't fully certain why it was that the act of watching other people make love made me so inclined to join in, but it was unarguably enticing, by the time I'd walked the few steps between my impromptu bed and theirs I was dripping wetness from my pussy.

"Erm, how do I uh, help with the milking?" It was strange to talk to people fucking; like I knew I was the main focus of attention no matter what I had to say. But Nila carefully looked up and Rij slowed down so she could concentrate to speak to me.

"There are two aspects to a good milking, darling. The first is that you want those balls to be as full as possible you give him release. That means you want him aroused, let him have his way with your tits, suck his cock, rim him out, and especially worship his balls, I don't know why but the more attention they get, they more they seem to swell up, and the more they swell up the more yummy thick cum he's going to shoot out."

I smirked a little at her use of the word 'yummy'; it seemed this might not be an act as entirely altruistic as she'd framed it. Still, I was game to play even though I didn't understand every act she'd just named and carefully put a leg up on the bed over her face while I shoved my now (holy cow were they even bigger!?) huge tits into his face. My pair had gone from Cassava melons to what seemed more like basketballs overnight. If this kept up I was going to be entirely swallowed in a sea of titflesh, unable to stand! I prayed my alien physiology to this world wasn't going to result in just that outcome.

And oh, great fuck, did they feel even better getting sucked now? I couldn't believe it, but somehow with every size increase the twin monsters on my chest only grew more sensitive and tingly. Like everything else about the Arosian world, this absolutely defied logic, bigger breasts should have meant more stretched nerve endings and less sensitivity. Nope.

Rij swept his tongue over every inch of my tits, his lips chewing and pulling at my nipples, his hands reaching around to knead and maul my now big round ass-cheeks, giving a sharp spank that made me give a little squeal but actually felt really good.

Nila moaned her way through the rest of an orgasm and clenched her small fists, tangled up in the sheets as she closed her eyes and squirted what seemed a liter of juice all over her mate. After she panted through the rest of it, tits heaving, she looked up to me and gave a very direct command with no tone in her voice at all.

"Lick his balls, bitch. Get back there and suck those fat nuts until they unload all over me!"

Who could argue with that? I carefully crept around to where the stud's massive balls dangled down between his legs and gingerly leaned in to lick at them. They swung around with my tongue's ministrations and I had to use my hands to scoop them back to stay in licking range. I sucked those big fat nuts as commanded, intrigued by the way they seemed to pulse, and even kind of vibrate. I don't know if it was their sheer size or something about Arosian anatomy, but I felt the liquid sperm sloshing around in them.

That too, was odd, this was before semenal fluid would even be in the equation, it went a long way in explaining just how these men were capable of ejaculating so long and voluminously, the sheer density of their genetic material transcended human males by an absurd factor. Of course that was all a distraction from the fact that these balls tasted delicious, they were downright meaty and had flavor qualities I couldn't quite express but brought me back for lick after lick and suck after suck, some part of my brain I didn't fully understand desperately wanted what was in there.

Nila finished groaning through yet another orgasm and showered me in her squirting juices, then the pair moved and it took me a couple of moments to re-orient myself. Now she was kneeling next to the bed while he sat on it, holding her head steady as he fucked his sturdy pillow into her throat again and again and again, nasty glorking noises filling the small room as he hammered away over and over. Nila looked at me from an eye that was leaking a single tear drop and winked, showing that despite the roughness of the appearance of this, she was loving every throat-gagging moment of it.

I moved around to the front, sliding beside her and down, continuing my ball feast now able to focus on the parts I'd missed from the back, opening wide, fighting to somehow fit one giant nut between my lips even though at his size that would be impossible.

That's what made it such a shock when my jaw somehow slipped more open; it should have been painful but it wasn't, I cautiously leaned forward and took in his entire left ball, my hand exploring my cheek. My anatomy was changing more than I realized! It was subtle, but there did seem to be some sort of mechanical difference in how my mouth hinged, and while I found that it only opened to its normal circumference most of the time, I could simply will it more open than that, like making a fist and then clenching it tighter.

Greedily I sucked and slurped all over that orb, eventually trading it for its heavy-hanging twin and then back again. The great big nuts progressively got harder and hard to suck as they tightened up, drawing close to his body as he continued to pulverize poor Nila's face with his dick. Soon I had to settle for kissing and licking them, essentially rewarding him for every loud choking noise he drew from her form.

Those rewards paid off, with a savage grunt he was pinning her ears with his palms, his face screwed up in joy that looked like anguish, his hips bucks as those balls pulsed hotly and he began to cum wad after rope after blast after pint straight down her gullet. Nila swallowed and gurgled, blowing bubbles in his thick load, moaning as it spilled from her lips and down her jaw when it grew too capacious for her to keep inside, webbing in silvery strands between her face and hands and tits, a fat rope splattering across the bridge of my nose from where I was still parked by his nutsack.

The orgasm seemed to last for more than minutes and when he was finally finished she wiped the corners of her mouth with the back of a wrist and belched lewdly. I blinked and drew back a little, still processing what had just happened when she grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me in for an aggressive kiss.

Her tongue tasted at my lips before plunging between them, serving me a mouthful of his still-hot jizz. With that one taste, everything clicked, my whole world condensing down in the same way it had with my first fuck; I now understood why the big displays of cock-worship. This stuff was the food of the gods, sweet just like the fruits I'd been subsisting on, the essence condensed down, it was instantly addicted and I wanted more.

That made it especially perfect when Nila asked, "Want a load to yourself?"

"Yes..." I said, "Yes yes yes yes yes, I do!"

________________________________________

It was thus that I found myself sitting outdoors with Rij, we'd walked over to a nice cool clearing, private yet open. He said on a convenient rock and moved his loin-cloth aside, letting me view the full majesty of his weighty organ, the thing swaying a little as he leaned back and waited patiently. While it was all coming to me more naturally, it still always felt so odd sinking to my knees before his powerful presence. This was simply a posture one never assumed in normal human society.

I grabbed his soft cock in both hands, admiring the way it flopped over them, curling in a way no human penis ever could simply for lack of size or heft and gave it a long lick along the side from its root to its tip. I repeated the feat a couple of times and then parted from it with a kiss, surprising myself with how I was learning to improvise.

"There's still so much I don't understand," I said, between shorter licks on the head of the beast.

"Mmmm," Rij moaned in approval, "like what?"

"Like how you don't have more advanced technology here. I mean, you all have so much free time... well, the time you don't spend doing this anyway," I said as I slipped his cock into my mouth, slurping it's steadily hardening length in to rub around the insides of my cheeks. It was all experimentation, and I had never given what I later found was called a "blowjob" before.

"What does one do with technology?" he groaned, stroking my hair as I worked more of him inside, almost tickling at my tonsils before pulling off to answer his question,

"Well, uh, transport for one. You haven't domesticated any animals to ride, you haven't built motors or..." it hit me I had to go much further back, "you have invented the wheel, haven't you?"

He blinked, guiding my head back down to feed me his balls again while he answered, "Sure we have. Young children role them to play before they're old enough to live."

I blinked and pulled back from the comforting warmth and taste of his scrotum, "to live? What do you mean? They're alive already, aren't they?" then I was back to those nuts, devouring hungrily.

He allowed himself a hissed groan before answering, "Alive, perhaps, but living? No. Life is shoving your cock into a willing cunt. Life is getting your balls sucked by a beautiful woman," he paused to stroke my cheek, I grinned, "life is eating out a pussy until it's putting out so much juice you can gargle it. That is living. Children have not lived."

"I blinked, doing that new thing with my jaw to suck in both balls, washing them with my tongue for several moments before I slobber-popped them back out to ask another question, "Wait, by that measure I hadn't lived when you met me."

He shrugged, "Nope, you hadn't. And now? Now that you've tasted adult pleasure?"

I gave his balls a pair of goodbye licks before suckling my way back up the skin of his cockshaft, "My old training makes me want to not say it... but... but I think you're right."

I crammed his now steel-hard cock deep, breaching my throat and was shocked by the immense pleasure that flooded my chest and cunt as it gaped my esophagus wide. I creamed right into the grass, a little embarrassed by the brazenness of the display, but so swept away by sheer pleasure it didn't really matter to me either.

He used his hands to guide my head a little then, grunting as he carefully worked it around, fucking my throat with the skill I knew he could fuck vagi--No, a cunt, the skill he could utterly core out a cunt with. Those clinical terms were dead to me. As he fucked what seemed to be the new g-spot in my throat, I came again, and again, and again. I found that it only heightened the pleasure if I swallowed on it, and, if I gave in to my gag-reflex (which now seemed something I could totally control, like a kegel almost) then I got twice the pleasure of even that. There was something about those loud, wet throaty noises that worked in perfect conjecture with my orgasms.

"GLUCK!" It was small experimental one to start, then two more, "GLURK GLUCK!" Then the long ragged noise of a throat truly being punished as he angled his hips up and sawed away on that spot a bit, "SGLOOOOORGH!" Then he hammered it fast and hard, driving gobbets of slobber and streams of precum to burst out from between my lips, "GLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGUKGUKGUKGUKGUKGUKGUKGUK!"

I came up for air, gasping, grinning, giant tits heaving like a pair of hanging gourds in a panting pumpkin patch. Playfully I growled then, shoving him back off of his perch, leaping on his cock, seizing the balls almost forcefully as I shoved my face down on it, retching and glurking more lust as I pushed his dick deeper, and deeper, stunned when I had over ten inches inside my face and eyes wide in shock when I went over a foot. My throat felt challenged by his size, yet also much more elastic than I was expecting, like the recesses of my esophagus were stretching to accept the rod. It made sense with the rapid regeneration people of this place seemed to undergo, but it was difficult to get my brain to acclimate to such strangeness.

I felt those balls tighten as my chin reached them, hands greedily shoving them up against my face as my greedy tongue, longer than I remembered, could flick out to hungrily taste them, slicking over the surface of those huge orbs with nasty abandon. With my tongue buried deep in his nutsack I began to experiment with my throat, working it around from one angle to another on the monstrous, invading ramrod, finding that the more I shoved up against the pleasure spots in my gullet the more I gagged and the more I loved it, when I swallowed on it hard enough to retreat I felt the familiar warmth of my cunt spraying away between my thighs yet again.

I pulled back and gasped for air, "Oh my GOD, I love sucking cock!" I exclaimed, surprised at how true the words were.

"All sluts do," Rij chuckled, stroking my cheek affectionately, then he did a curious thing and slapped his big fat dick against it.

I whimpered, "Why do I LIKE that? It's...it's violence, the lowest of all human endeavors!"

He shrugged, cock-slapping me again as he answered, "Beats me, I don't know what it's like to not love it. Maybe you're just built for it."

My hands wandered down, groping my now overflowing tits, squeezing and pinching the pliant flesh to my own delight, "well I am NOW." I was forced to admit. He slapped my cheek a final time and it gave me an idea, I angled back and hefted my massive breasts up, "Do these next, stud! Beat my tits up with your cock real good!"

He grinned and did as told, lift and dropping the massive rod again and again, striking different parts of my tits, and even with his jaw-stretching mass it was still taking a lot of slaps to cover all the real-estate I had to offer.

"So what is it you do with all this wonderful technology of yours?" Rij asked, putting a little more effort into it now, threatening to bruise my boobs with the sheer weight of his monstrous member.

"Well, uh, we can use it to analyze stuff!" I gasped between vicious slaps of his dick.

"Oh? Is that better than this? More fun?" He asked.

"No," I was forced to reply, pinching my nipples, a complimentary sharp sensation to the pleasant sting his cock delivered. He gave me two across the face then, though rewarding or punishing me I couldn't say, I could feel the wetness of my own slobber streaking there.

"Want to get back to it? Give all this up so you can get back to your valuable research?" His question was serious, yes, but his tone was mocking and cruel, he already knew the answer.

"No, stud. I'm stuck here, addicted to your huge fat behemoth cock, your big heavy bull-balls, the deep, deep dicking that only you can provide for my endlessly hungry slutty little cunt!" My eyes grew wider and wider as the filth just streamed from inside me. None of it was a lie, but the tone and passion of it shocked me. I'd come so far from the emotionally dead thing I'd lived my life as; what I was saying and doing was not strictly logical or rational, and somehow at the same time that didn't make it wrong.

"That's fucking right you are." He grinned. It was obvious he was proud, obvious that he loved the effect his cock had on me, obvious that I wasn't going anywhere even before he asked the question. Unable to take it anymore I wrapped my tits around his cock, beating them up and down, frantically titfucking him even as I squirted gushy little orgasms into the grass.

He responded in kind, pumping his hips, thrusting his awesome length of gargantuan meat between my bouncing titanic spheres, drawing a lusty moan from my as his balls swung up to beat their bottoms. We went at it that way for a time, grunting in the little clearing, moaning together, sweat beading on my brow as I put in real work in getting him off. Finally his prodigious pole began to almost vibrate from the sheer tension of his hardness and I could see those balls draw up; I was new to this, but had at least done it enough to know what that meant.

"Give it to me! Give me your fucking load, stud, I wanna drink of every drop of your ball-juice, you hung bastard! DO IT! CUM FOR ME!"

And he did! He growled so loud I was almost afraid I'd somehow made him angry, but that fear vanished as he pushed his fat dickhead up against my lips and started just blasting away, shot after boiling shot of his load shooting between my lips at full force, slamming the back of my sensitive throat (triggering yet more orgasms in me) and ricocheting down to my stomach. I drank and gulped and gurgled with lust as I worked to somehow capture all of the thick load, but obviously, that would be impossible and as he continued to blast his ball-sauce inside my face he pulled ahead, bursts of his hot jizz spilling from my lips.

But I was still able to rescue more of it, my now-longer tongue launching from my mouth like a huntress, capturing drops and streaks of its prey in horny swabs all over my mouth, cheeks, chin, seemingly no place on my face safe from my that greedy tongue. My hands found his balls and supports them, easing their capacious weight as they emptied their payload inside of me.

I cannot begin to describe how good it all was; that flavor I'd just gotten a hint of earlier was now overwhelming every sense. It was like I wasn't just tasting it with my tongue, but my whole body, like every part of me could feel that thick seed nourishing me, and the part taking the biggest drink besides my throat was definitely my clit. As my button throbbed in response to the mere taste of his payload, I bobbed my head, gagging more of his cum out and more of my orgasms into the grass, I could feel a tear leak from my eye, but whether this was unconscious bodily reflex to the harsh cock swallowing or simply from joy at how perfect everything felt in this euphoric moment I could not say.