The Loving Husband Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You broke my heart when you invited Tony to our bed. Again I let you because I loved you. But that wasn't enough!

You broke it again when you fucked him right in front of me. And all those times since that first night.

And now you broke it completely by fucking him here in a damn hotel room. Look at you! You're a fucking whore. Look! I said. Look at what your loving husband sees. Look at the betrayal you did to our marriage. Look at my face Lou! Look at it I said!", Tommy was crying as he talked!

She looked up completely embarrassed and ashamed. He said, "I have already filed the divorce papers yesterday when I rode past the house and saw Tony's car there at 10:30PM. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist having him alone with me out of town. You fucked him the entire night didn't you? Don't lie, the bedroom light was on until 3AM. I followed you here and gave the clerk downstairs $50 to give me the key. I told him I was you brother home from the Navy and wanted to surprise you. Oh this is Mr. Smith he's my witness and a very well respected attorney. See you in court. It's over Lou you have lost me, our marriage and everything we have built together over the years. You're a whore Louise, plain and simple."

Tommy took one more picture of us. I was sitting on the side of the bed with a very wet semi-hard cock. Louise was sitting there in the middle of the bed large globs of cum dripping out her pussy and down the crack of her ass. The light in the room made her look so sexy and she was still beautiful even with tears running down her face. Tommy said, "To bad Tony I liked you. I'm sorry for what you may have to go through during the proceedings if she contested the divorce. But with all this photo film and pictures, I think she would be better off accepting what I give her, You might want to talk with her about it when I leave. I'll be home. Have your lawyer call this number. Don't call me! I want nothing to do with you again! It's over Louise."

He turned and walked out of the room. I stood and started to get dressed. I said, " Well we got caught Lou. What I was afraid of would happen has happened. It over."

She said, "It doesn't have to be for us! I know he'll give me nothing! But we still have each other Tony. We can stay together now. We don't have to end our relationship or our time together!"

I said, "What relationship? All we do is fuck Louise. That's all!! We haven't even be out of a bedroom in almost 10 months. We have no relationship, all we do is fuck each other. I'll help you bring some clothes here tomorrow. I'll ring you from the lobby around 10 AM. I'll drive you over to your house so you can pick up some things."

I left with her crying and begging me to stay! I called Tommy later that night to explain what had happened between the three of us. He told me he was expecting her to try something. In fact his lawyer had told him to give her the test of being away for two days. We knew that if she was going to cheat, she would do it then.

Tommy told me he was so sad and brokered hearted for the past 10 months. But, he loved Louise dearly and knew she was going to cheat on him or leave him because of his lack of cock size. He knew his shortcomings and worked hard to please her in every other way. He also told me that he knew I couldn't deny Louise either. He said he knew I was in love with her too and couldn't deny her. He didn't blame me much at all for falling under her spell. He also told me that he was sure she would have some other poor man to take care of her within the month. He said he would be there tomorrow when we came to get her thighs. He then said, "I hope you don't become her next husband or victim!"

As I hung up, I wondered about that too! I closed my eyes and saw her riding my cock! Damn she was so beautiful!

12