The Luckiest Guy in the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Mom, love you, you're the best!" I yelled over my shoulder and threw myself into the cab.

Four hours later, I was checking into the Las Vegas hotel and an hour after that I was setting up my booth in the conference's exhibit hall. Sure, I should have hired someone to help me, but that wasn't nearly as much fun as showing everyone my own creation myself.

But this conference was going to be different from any other I'd been to, for two reasons:

1. I'd never before offered a video game with an X-rated component. Of course, you couldn't see that from the exhibit hall. But I had arranged a few adult-only viewings; that should be interesting.

2. All through the conference, I planned to watch my mom, both within the game as Sabina and outside the game, through all my cameras.

The exhibit hall filled up; I got busy with demos, all the time using my VR glasses to also keep tabs on Mom. But that wasn't all I was doing.

There I was: young, rich, famous in this community anyway, and pretty damn good looking. I had no shortage of women hitting on me all day long and at the evening parties. So I did what I always did at these conferences: played the Mother Matchup game. I kept an eye out for a woman who reminds me the most of my mom, and then exploit her sexually to the fullest possible extent, with (of course) her enthusiastic cooperation.

The first day, no one caught my eye and I stayed busy with demonstrations of ThoughtCrime, while also keeping an eye on Mom's testing activity. She was a very disciplined beta tester, all right, putting in lots of hours, exploring nooks and crannies, logging bugs. She was definitely checking out the racier aspects of Easter Eggs (she'd returned several times to the Bad Student scenario), but had not yet ventured into any of the Adult offerings.

I called her that night. "Hey , Mom, how's it going?"

"Great, Jason. I logged twenty-two bugs, but I hope that doesn't make you feel bad. I covered alotof the game."

"Wow, that's fantastic, Mom!" I wanted her to feel very good about this game and her impact on it. "My demos here have gone really well, and that's in so small part because of how much you've helped me clean it up."

A warm, comfortable silence filled the line. Then I decided to push a little bit.

"But, Mom, have you had a chance to check out any of those Adult Easter Egg menu items? I know it's not your thing and all, but it's an important part of the game and I am planning a demo for a private audience later this week. Anything you can do there to help will be deeply appreciated."

A less comfortable silence filled the line. I waited. Then a sigh.

"Yes, OK, sure. I did agree to help and if you think that's important, I will do it for you, Jason. Anything for you."

I smiled widely. Nowthatis what I like to hear. Over and over again, and hopefully soon she will be saying that as she looks into my eyes and surrounds the tip of my cock with her thick lips.

Went out for lunch, then back to the booth - just in time to meet the best Mother Matchup I'd ever seen: Janice Yellin, a software developer for X-Games-X, a group I'd admired from afar for a long time. They published smart and funny games, and only hired the best.

And Janice was the best, by which I mean incredibly hot. Heavy, high breasts, a brilliant smile, no apparent desire to emulate the fashion model starved look. Every apparent desire (without knowing it) to remind me of my mom, perhaps twenty years younger. Because she was also thebest, in terms of resembling my mother. It was uncanny and so damn exciting.

And, lo and behold, she was a groupie, sort of. She stopped by my booth, and raved about BlinkShrink, how it inspired her to get into game software.

"So no version 2?" she asked with a big smile. "There's an awful lot you could do with the new neuroscience and cognitive research. And then you could smooth over the rough spots in version 1." She raised her eyebrows as if inviting an argument. Some spunk! I liked that....

"Rough spots?" I decided to appear to be the enlightened, broad-minded sort. "Yeah, I guess there were, but version 2? No way. I've got something way better to work on and push out the door now."

"Oh, yeah: ThoughtCrime. I've been hearing people talk about it. They're, ahem, psyched. Can you show it to me?"

So I handed her some VR glasses and we dove in. Played all the way to a certain Easter Egg, in which I had exposed the Adult menu option. Would she ignore it? That would certainly indicate a lack of interest. I felt nervous. I really wanted this woman.

Whew. No worries. She said: "Hey, I'm older than 18, can you show me that?"

"Sorry, I am only showing that part of the game in private sessions. It's too risqué for floor demos."

Janice was no dummy. She took off the glasses, handed them back to me, and with a mischievous smile, asked: "What do you have to do to get a private session with the famous creator of BlinkShrink?"

I decided to go for the gold. I looked deep into her gleaming eyes and said:

"You have to be drop-dead gorgeous. You have to have an open mind, willing to try new things. And you have to be able to come over to my room after the EcoEvoSoft event tonite, maybe around 10."

Janice stuffed her hands into her jeans pocket, pulling her official, convention floor X-Games-X t-shirt tight over her breasts.

"Let's see, I visit a different tropical rain forest each year for a week of exploration. I love new things. I grew up Catholic and now bow down to the wisdom of Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace, if to anyone or anything. My mind is so wide open, I sometimes worry I'm going to lose myself in it. But as for the drop-dead gorgeous part, you're going to have to decide for yourself."

Tight t-shirt, memories (however distorted) of the last two nights floating through Janice's mind. Youknowthe result. Her nipples began to swell, push out. Iwatchedthem come to life. And guess what else came to life?

I took a nice long look, up and down her lovely body and back up, then nodded. And looked solemn, just to enhance the drama of the moment.

"OK, I've decided. You, Janice Yellin, are drop-dead gorgeous. I will give you a private demonstration of the Adult menu choice. My room number is 3725. Oh, what the hell, I'm the trusting sort: here's a cardkey. I should be there around 10 PM. Wear something comfortable."

She took the key, her nipples now clearly poking out. She realized it, looked down, crossed her arms over her chest and gave me a nod back, with a really big grin: "See you at 10, then, Jason."

She turned around and I watched her walk back over to the X-Games-X booth, her well-defined, heart-shaped ass swaying in her jeans.

And then the VR feed from Mom's testing session caught my attention. She had made it to an Easter Egg and clicked on Adult. Sabina was greeted by a Pamela Lee Anderson look-alike, the guardian of all things Adult in ThoughtCrime.

"Hello, Sabina," she said. "Would you like to wear a mask in the Adult section? Some players like to maintain a little bit of mystery, even with their avatars."

I clicked over to the screen showing Mom playing in my game room. She was breathing heavily. She moved her hand and Sabina grabbed the mask. That's exactly what I expected. I figured that it would be hard enough to get her started on the hard stuff, without having to actually look her Kotok-son in the face, or have her Kotok-son look at her face. This way, she could maintain some distance.

So in Sabina went, and was offered the Adult menu:

Romantic Kisses
You Like to Watch
You Like to Be Watched
Anything Goes

Mom picked You Like to Watch and Sabina entered a room where a masked Kotok lay naked, sprawled out on a leather couch, sporting a hard-on that bobbed in the "air." A door opened and "Pamela" walked in, also naked, her ridiculously enormous breasts preceding her. She gave Sabina a wave and without wasting any time, knelt in front of Kotok and starting giving him an expert blow job. Kotok seemed to like it, but Sabina suddenly disappeared. I switched to the live camera feed.

Mom has sat up in her chair and pulled off the goggles. She was panting and shaking her head, as if trying to get an image out of her head. That's right, Mom. I have a cock. It gets hard. When it gets hard, it gets big. It likes to get sucked. Did you like to watch?

Hmmm, a bit hard to tell. Damn. Didn't matter, really. The most important thing is that she'd gotten started. My mom, as Sabina, had just watched Pamela give me, as Kotok, a blow job. I was willing to think she'd be back. After all, she'd do anything for me.

Then a bunch of potential resellers approached the booth, noisy nerdy guys who thought they were hotshots, so I had to give them my full attention.

It was about 9:50 when I was done with the conference social events. I'd had a couple of margaritas, but made sure to keep a clear head. I was really looking forward to Janice. I made my way up to the 37th floor and carded my way into the room. It was a very nice suite; I liked to travel in style when I traveled. So I couldn't see the bedroom, but it was immediately clear to me that someone besides myself and the housekeeper had been in my room. I saw an X-Games-X t-shirt draped over a chair. Even better, I saw a pair of lacy black panties right on the floor outside the bedroom.

I could tell right away that someone was wearing something more comfortable.

I stepped into the bedroom and took in the view. Janice sat on the bed in the lotus position, wearing (so far as I could see) nothing but a blue thong that a sheen to it, even in the low light. It was hard to look away from the small patch of blue, but I forced myself.

Ah, what a torture it was. Janice's had turned on the bedside lights, soft and low and they formed a halo around her body leaving reflected light to highlight her features and the curves of her lovely body. I wanted more light, lots more light.

Still, I was instantly reminded of two things:

1. Janicewasdrop-dead gorgeous, no shitting around.

Not only were her breasts like small melons defying gravity, but her abdomen was flat and tight, her legs and arms sported great muscle tone, and her face was symmetrically beautiful. Her neck had a graceful curve to it and the lightest touch of a smile around her lips made me want her even more. My cock got hard in seconds.

2. Janice looked alotlike Mom.

No doubt about it, Janice had won the Mother Matchup contest. He'd occasionally run across a woman with a similar body, but different face, and would "settle" for her - and have a wonderful time. Or he'd encounter a woman whose face was very similar but was overweight. And then there were the many woman who were beautiful and attractive and simply reminded him of his mother.

This time, he'd hit the jackpot. He carried a few photos of his mother, from different ages. One was when she was 27, a little older than Janice, but not much. I knew those photos well, and Janice could easilybethat woman. I shivered at the thought of sex with her.

And it meant that that hard cock swelled further, and turned into a source of aching pressure. Which reminded Jason, painfully and with no small amount of reluctance that it was, therefore, time for Phase 2 of the Mother Matchup game. No choice. Just do it. Or don't do it, more to the point.

"Down, boy," I mouthed silently to my hard-on, because Phase 2 was all about discipline and training.

Somehow I had never doubted that one day, Iwouldmake love to my mother. She would give in, I would find a way, and then that moment would arrive when she was before me, naked, and she was mine for the taking. And that moment would only come once, in my whole life, in the whole life of the entire universe. One first time with my mom.

And with all the years of anticipation, of planning, of frustration, it would bewaytoo easy to be in a hurry, to rush my way to sex, and to come quickly. That would be a tragedy of epic proportions and I wasnotgoing to let that happen.

As a consequence, I used every hookup in Mother Matchup as a "dry run" (though usually there was a lot of fluid involved) for the real thing.

There was really just one rule for Phse 2: Take things slow.

Hurrying implies a destination, an action or experience that would be the culmination of the process, someplace I want to get to, sooner rather than later.

I preferred to think more in terms of a journey, a grand adventure, like hiking deeper and deeper into a deeply shadowed and mysterious forest, in which every step along the path brings new wonders. I ran my tongue along her lips! Our tongues meet! I kiss her nipple! So many moments that, when they finally take place, will just a few years before had unthinkable and incredibly exciting all by themselves.

I didn't want to miss or under-appreciate any of those things. So, first and foremost, I would take things slow. Putting that one, simple rule into action was sometimes torture.

Janice raised her head to me, eyes still closed. I lowered my head until our lips met. Electric! She sighed into my mouth and invited me in. My tongue wasted no time in complying. She was a great kisser....

Then her hand snaked down to my pants, slid inside the waistband and wrapped itself around my cock. Her hand was, to my surprise and reflexive alarm, quite cold so I jerked. She laughed, keeping hold and then started to rub me. I was in agony. Phase 2 this, Phase 2 that -- and I was about to explode, right then and there. Entirely unacceptable.

I grabbed her hand, stopped all motion, and directed all attention inwards, leaving Janice for a second or two, shutting down the process. What can I say? I've been in training for years.

"Janice," I finally managed to say, "Oh my, Janice, you are a delight. I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone." A little while lie. She was number two, which when you think about it, was an incredible compliment. But I couldn't explain that.

I pull at her hand gently until she let go of my cock, which showed signs of softening a little bit. Thank god. I pulled her hand out and stroked the side of her face. "

"Could we just slow things down a little? Jack Reacher thinks the second time is better, but I could never get that. My feeling is you only have a first time with a new lover once. So why not take your time and enjoy it, fully experience it? I want to fully experienceyou."

She looked a little surprised, pouted her lips for effect, and then smiled: "Well, that's certainly refreshing, coming from a guy. OK! Let's slow it down. Tell me how you like to do things."

I asked her to get dressed and meet me at the door to the room. Sort of like Memento, a movie going in reverse chronological order.

"Hey, Janice, come on in, I am so glad you could make it," said I, feeling just a little bit foolish. But I just gave her a wry smile and then we kissed.

We kissed for a long time, our bodies pressed together.

And really, for the next three hours, our bodies stayed pressed together in various ways, like her lips pressed against my cock, taking the swollen, purple head entirely and then swirling her tongue and sucking on my cock.

Like my fingers finally surrounding each breast and gradually pulling together to squeeze and pull the nipples, while Janice thrashed her head back and forth.

Like brushing the tip of my tongue over her asshole, and hearing her gasp sharply, pull away, leaving me to wonder at her strong reaction.

Like my cock, enlarged, really pumped up with desire and expert machinations, finally sliding fully into Mom, ah, yes, really into Janice, lovely Janice, but oh shecouldbe by Mom, I could be finally doing it with Mom.

Like moving with long, deep strokes, imagining it was Mom underneath me, her cunt eagerly welcoming me in, her legs wrapped around my back.

Like how Janice answered each of my deep, hard grunts when I was fully inside her and slammed up against her pelvis with a small, intense cry.

Like when I exploded inside Janice, pumping out hot sperm over and over again, never came like this before, filling her, with flesh and with cum.

Turns out there are lots of things you can when your bodies are pressed together.

Three hours later, I looked down at Janice, sprawled face down on the bed, her limbs loose in total contentment, her breathing gradually slowing after her third orgasm. I'd cum twice, both times hard. Incredible.

My, oh my, sex with Janice was fantastic, way better than I'd hoped for. Her tongue has beenexpertat exploring the tip of my cock. She was able to deep throat me like I'd never experienced before. Her breasts and nipples: incredibly sensitive and so much like Mom's. And fucking: she loved it and held nothing back. She had been the best stand-in for Mom ever, and I felt like I had done OK, not pushed hard or fast, made sure she wanted to do anything they were doing and made sure we did everything shewantedto do.

Damn, I suddenly felt really tightly connected to Janice. I found myself wanting to know more about her (not my usual post-coital response) and thought I'd start with just about as innocuous a topic as possible: music. Everyone loves music.

"Hey, Janice!" I leaned over and nipped her butt cheek with my teeth. She yelped and picked up her head a little. "You are the sexiest lover I've ever had. You move with a sweet rhythm. I bet you love music, dancing, singing. What's your favorite song?"

Her response to my "innocent" question surprised me. Her face went from pleased to closed up, not angry, just not open. She turned away from me, shaking her head. "If I tell you, you'll think I'm some sort of weirdo and I amnot," she said. "I amnota weirdo."

"No way," I protested. This was interesting. Don't tell me she liked death metal or atonal crap.

I snuggled up against her and nuzzled her neck. I wasn't going to push it, if she didn't want to talk about it. She softened and relaxed. Finally, she whispered:

"Oh, daddy."

"Oh, daddy, what?"

"That's the song, my favorite song:Oh Daddyby Fleetwood Mac."

"Ahhhhhhhh," I said, feeling a stirring of excitement in my otherwise placid and satisfied loins. She has a thing for her daddy maybe?

"Yeah, right, see?" she said, annoyed, pulling away.

"See what?" I asked, pulling her back and wrapping my arms around her. "I like that song, too. It's a great song. But...it's yourfavorite. Any special reason?"

A long silence, then a heavy sigh and: "All right, maybe it'll be OK, you seem like an OK guy. Fine. See, I had a thing for my dad when I was, well, from when I was 13 to like 18, and went off to college. He was smart, handsome, athletic, very good with his hands. He was always super nice to me, gentle and patient. Oh, fuck, I might as well admit it: you remind me of him. That's why I decided I would sleep with you, I think."

She sat up in bed, stared into the mirror, into her own eyes, and continued: "I had loved him completely and without any kind of reservation all my life, and when puberty hit and the hormones rolled on into my brain, shit, I got obsessed about beingin lovewith him. Really obsessed. It was bad. I wanted my first sexual experience to be with him. So I was a pervert, right?"

"Aw, hell, Janny, " I said, "don't be so hard on yourself."

"Whatdid you call me?"

"Um...." I thought back: "Janny."

"Fuuuck," she breathed out. "That's what he always called me, growing up."

She stared at me, wonderingly. I smiled and hoped it reminded her of her father smiling. This wasfun. And I decided that she liked me enough, maybe eventrustedme enough, to ask her: "So did you ever try anything with your dad?"