The Luckiest Guy in the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released my hands and, with a reluctance I did not show, pulled all the way out, leaving her ass pushing back, moving this way and that, seeming to search for my - that is, her father's - cock.

"No, I am afraid, little Janny, that you must learn your lesson, which is: do not expose yourself to men in positions of authority in your life. Because when you expose yourself, men will take advantage of you and force you to do things youdon'twant to do."

Again, I grabbed her hips and held her firmly in place. I maneuvered the head of my penis against her asshole once more. She trembled, but remained silent this time.

"Anyway, lovely daughter of mine, I amnotgoing to fuck you in the ass. Your ass is going to fuck my cock. I am not going to move. You, Janny, you, my slutty daughter, are going to push back until the big, fat head of my cock pops right past your sphincter. And then you are going to keep pushing back until you feel that head pressing into your sweet, strong tummy.That'syour punishment. Once you take me all the way inside your ass, once you've shown me that you realize how bad you've been, only then will I fuck you. Only then can you cum again."

As I gave this long speech, I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Janice whimpered and whispered "Daddy, no..." over and over again. But she didn't pull away. For about twenty seconds, we were a still-life tableau: upright male (sure glad I worked my abs hard - they came in very handy now), horizontal blade of burning flesh, submissive female offering up her wet holes. I was beginning to think that she wasn't going to do it. Maybe the molydextrine was wearing off?

But then she sighed, a long, tortured sound, and, yes, there it was: pressure against the head of my penis. Just a little, but then more and more. Janice's head dropped down, she muttered: "Daddy so big, so big, can't fit, no...." But Janny was a hard worker, eager to please her father. She made small, soft grunting sounds and sharp exhalations, and pressed backwards. Unfortunately, her sphincter stayed tightly closed, a wall that was starting to bend my erection.

"Stop that," I said sharply. "You have to relax or you'll hurt my penis. And then you'll know what real punishment is."

"Oh, god," she moaned, "all right, all right, ok, ok, ok," nodding her head up and down with each ok, like she was working on convincing herself. As she gave herself this little encouragement, I could feel the sphincter start to open up, my cockhead just barely press in among the crinkles of her tight flesh. Damn, this waswaybetter than I had hoped for. I'd ass-fucked plenty of women before, but never like this: I could feel everything, every little part of her. It was glorious.

After another dozen oks and little pushes, the head was completely surrounded, embedded within her tightest hole, but not entirely through. And then sweet Janny picked upherhead, exhaled loudly and gave one more push, and that exquisite moment was met: the big, purple, swollen mushroomy tip of my cock passed through the sphincter completely. A release of pressure for me, a big increase in pressure for her. My kind of trade.

"Arrrgggh," groaned Janice. "So tight, not right, ooooh, daddy, do I have to, ohhhhh...." She trailed off as she adjusted to the feeling of the cock inside her. She didn't move. Neither did I.

Another still-life: Cock Partially Buried in Ass. I took deep, slow breaths, urging my raging, excited hard-on to chill. No way I was going to cum now, not yet. Janice made no sound, except for rapid panting. She seemed afraid to move. Time for a little encouragement.

"What a good girl, Janny! That was the hard part, but it wasn'tthatbad was it? The thickest part of me is inside you now, so youknowyou can do it. But youdohave to do it. You have to keep pushing until every inch of your father's penis is stuffed into your rectum. Then and only then can you be a good girl again."

She gave a nod and resumed. All righty, then. She'd given in. She was going to do this. She would be ass-fucked by her father (in her mind). Inch by slow inch, she took me inside her, as I stayed as unmoving as possible. About halfway in, she started to have trouble making progress, hitting some sort of resistance, so she started to wiggle and move her ass around. I had to clamp down on my lip to stop myself from blasting right then. Just the sight of her glorious ass, my cock buried directly into it, wiggling around was more than enough to make any reasonably horny man come like a rocket.

Then she paused, took a deep breath, and pushed hard. A second later, her ass was pressed up tight against my pelvis. She exhaled loudly and a giggle escaped her mouth.

I love you, hash.

"You did it, darling daughter, you did it! I am all the way in. See? Not so bad a punishment, right?"

This gorgeous woman, also this 18-year old daughter, slowly shook her head from side to side.

"And, now, because you were so good, you don't have to do all the work anymore. I will help you. Would youlikeme to help you?"

Janice nodded her head. "Yes, Daddy, help me."

"OK, put your head down on the bed." She did.

"See? Now your hands are free, which is good, because since this isstilla punishment, I amnotgoing to help you have an orgasm, like before. Right now, I am going to concentrate on your punishment, which is to fuck you in the ass. The orgasms's all up to you. So reach back, that's right, and use one hand for stroking and one hand for fucking. That's right, slide them right in."

Janice had no problem with any of these instructions. In no time at all, she had several fingers of her right hand buried in her cunt, while the left hand rubbed her clit furiously. She moaned and relaxed against me.

Which meant it was time for Janice to be well and truly fucked in the ass. Holding her hips, I first pushedfurtherin, causing her to gasp and go still for a moment. Then I reached around and pressed my hand against her abdomen. Yes! I could feel my cock in there. I pressed up hard, and could feel the rod deep inside her. Oh, how delicious.

Then I started the fucking motion, and gave myself over to enjoying the feeling of the smooth walls of her rectum, the burning tightness of the fit, as I pulled back almost all the way out, expanding her sphincter from within, then pushed all the way back in: full, steady, rhythmic strokes that caused a pressure to build up in my cock and behind my eyes. I felt an explosion coming.

"Hurry, Janny, you'd better come soon, because that's what I am going to do. Daddy doesn't like to be kept waiting."

She rubbed and probed herself faster. I kept up my steady pace. Total silence except for "Oh Daddy" wafting through the air, and the squishy sounds of me pushing into and pulling out of her lubricated rectum.

After another minute of this most wonderful fucking, I could feel and hear little Janny's orgasm overtake her. She howled "Daaaaddy, Daaaadddddy, oh, Daddddddddy, fill me up, I want your cum in my ass, I am bad, make me good, pleeeeease...."

Oh, yeah. Total submission. That's what I needed to hear. And with that, I let out a roar of release, of satisfaction, of intense pleasure, pushed in as far as I could and then felt my cock spurt out cum, again and again, into Janice's ass as she bucked wildly under me. I lost myself in my orgasm, and I assume Janice did the same thing. After a while, I could see cum comingoutof her ass, around my cock. I guess there was only so much room in there for excess fluids.

My cock softened, but before it could come out, I pressed myself in and then pulled out Janice's at the same time, so she flattened onto the mattress and I lay right on top of her, my cock still twitching inside her. She'd been so wonderful, I figured it was now time for some therapy.

"Little Janny," I whispered in her ear. She barely stirred. Maybe she was out? Didn't matter. "You have beensucha good girl, accepting your punishment with such enthusiasm. I havealwaysloved you, and I havealwayswanted to make love to you. It's just that there are some things a father and daughter can't do. But you know what? You can always find a young man who likes me and pretend. That's OK with me. It's one more way you can love me."

Janice exhaled deeply. I pulled away from her, my cock sliding out, then getting pushed out by her sphincter.

"Janny?" She didn't answer. I leaned over and could hear her breathing. I nipped her ear. No response. Gone for the night. This was a woman who did nothing in half measures, especially when achieving Happiness Through Chemistry. I stood up next to the bed, gazed upon her luscious body, and went off to take a shower.

The next morning, Janice slept late and stepped out of the bedroom, wrapped in a bathrobe, rubbing her eyes and slowly shaking her head. Her steps were tentative, as if she was in some pain. Well,yeahI guess so. I smiled at her: "Good morning, beautiful."

She didn't return the smile. She looked disturbed.

"Oh, wow, that hash, Jason, that was some crazy shit. I can't really remember much after I took the hit from that pipe. But from the way my body feels I can pretty well figure it out. You fucked me in the ass didn't you? My ass. I amsoredown there, really god-damned sore. Why did I let you do that? Nobody'severdone that before. I don'tletanyone do that to me."

Sounded like she was trying to be angry, but was too exhausted or confused to carry it out. I poured her a cup of coffee and gestured her over. Time to set her straight, straight as my cock, which was already stirring and stiffening.

She was having some trouble moving, so I started: "Why did youlet medo it? Ho, ho, that's a good one, my lovely. After you smoked the second bowl of hash, you snuggled up against me and asked if I would do you this big favor and pretend to be your daddy. That sounded like fun to me, so I did. And you were wild, crazy wild. You wouldn't let me kiss you, you wouldn't let me fuck you. You insisted I fuck you in the ass. Which, I must admit, I was only too happy to agree to. I've done it before and I like it a lot, but most women don'tinviteme. You have a beautiful ass, Janice, inside and out. So, yes, I admit it: I pushed my way in, you were tight, you felt amazing, and you seemed to like it, too. You came and came and right at the end you said 'Oh daddy....'"

She stared at me, an initial look of dismay slowly changing into of open-eyed wonder.

She brought her hands to her mouth. The bathrobe fell open and there she was, again, in all her glory. Each of her breasts showing themselves, but the nipples still hidden. The dark patch of hair below. And she didn't seem to notice.

"I said that?"Oh my god.I don't remember that at all. But I guess if you say so, maybe I did, and maybe....well, why not, right? Youdolook like him."

I stepped over to her. leaned down, took a nipple in my mouth and sucked it hard. Her hands fell to my head, thrust her breast at my mouth. "Annggh," she let out.

"Oh, Jason, but that's not all. I had the totally fucking weirdest dream ever in my life." She went over to the table, gulped down some coffee, and stared out the window, looking down on the Vegas Strip.

"I was, like, 18 and my dad - a really young version of my dad - told me that I'd done something really bad and he had to punish me. So he, he, he, made me get naked and spanked me and did allsortsof other shit to me, it's kinda hazy, but I can still remember he wouldn't kiss me and he wouldn't fuck me, you know, the usual way. God, just like I said to you. How weird. And another totally odd thing I remember so clearly. He told me 'Don't expose yourself to men in positions of authority in your life.' " More coffee, swallowed aggressively. Janice clearly felt the need for some caffeine. "That was some weird hash dream."

That gave me a start. I hadn't really given a whole lot of thought to what I was saying at that point (after all, I did smoke the hash as well). I wondered momentarily how much this experience would change her life. Then I came around the table and gave her a hug. "Are you OK?" I asked. "I hope you don't feel like I took advantage of you." I was - probably still am - such a total shit.

She sighed and relaxed against me. "No, no, it's just I've never had hash do anything like that before and I can sure as hell tell you I never let any guy, you know. Jason, you were great, just totally great. You're leaving today, right? Cause I'dreallylike to see you again. You coming to the NeoXGamesCon show next quarter?"

"You bet," I said, "and I know just what I want to do when I get off the plane: find your room, rip off your clothes,notlet you smoke any hash, and fuck you silly."

Janice laughed, agreed to the plan, and headed off to the bathroom to take a shower.

I pulled on my VR glasses to check on Mom. First stop: check the activity log. What has she been up to?

Holy shit.

Holyshit.

I could not believe eyes. Mom had gone back to the blowjob scene something like twenty times. It was just about all she'd done since late afternoon yesterday.

I scanned quickly through the recordings. For the first few, Sabina just watched. Then a breakthrough: she found the commands necessary to make Pamela the watcher and Sabina the cocksucker. Oh, how cool was that?

I watched Mom-Sabina give Me-Kotok a really nice blow job. I got hard. The shower water ran strong. I stroked my cock. I decided I'd switch to a real-time feed: what was Mom doing now?

And then my second big shock of the day.

She was back in the game room and, I guess no big surprise, she was just heading back into the BJ scene. So, the "new normal", except for three things:

1. She was wearing a black mask, just like Sabina.

2. Her right hand was buried deep inside her sweatpants, between her legs, and it looked like fingers were very active.

3. Her left hand was just then reaching into her big handbag, sitting to the side of the chair....and out came a dildo! Pink dildo of all things.

I hadneverseen my mom play with a sex toy before, never caught her on camera masturbating, except for some squirming under her bedcovers, which I'd always figured was a very private way of getting off.

In any case, there she was. And as the similarly masked Sabina knelt before Kotok and took the head of his swollen penis into her mouth,my mother pressed the dildo up against her lips.It touched her lips, but that was all. Then her tongue snuck out from between those gorgeous lips, and licked the dildo. I wondered if it was flavored.

Then Sabina pushed down against Kotok's hard-on and it disappeared deep down her throat.

My mother moaned and thenhermouth opened, Mom's not Sabina's. She moved her lips forward to wrap about the head of the dildo, which reminded me of something...what was it? Ohyeah: my hard cock from last night. Damn, but I had been swollen. And Janice took it.

Then Mom pushed the dildo into her mouth, just an inch or two. I could see the fingers in her pants moving much more vigorously now, up and down.

Slowly, tentatively, she began to move the dildo in and out of her mouth. Sabina bobbed her head vigorously. Kotok strained upwards, pushing his cock down that virtual throat. Then Mom started thrusting her pelvis upwards against her fingers, and keened a high, almost unnatural sound: "Eeeeeeeeh, eeeee-aaaah," right around the dildo that was filling her mouth. Damn, she was going tocum, with her lips wrapped aroundmycock, even if it was a latex version. I was riveted. I could hardly believe what I was seeing.

Then, back in the "real world," I heard the water in the shower stop. Shitty timing. But I refused to be distracted. I focused all my attention on the camera feed. Mom let the dildo pop out of her mouth and fall to the floor. Her mouth stayed open in a soundless scream. Her body stiffened and shook. Then she screamed and sheorgasmed. She arched her back and screamed. The sound of my mother having an orgasm built around giving a blowjob to her very own son filled my ears. I'd never heard anything more beautiful in my whole life. And I wasrecordingthis.

That scene, by the way, folks, is another one of my absolute top favorites episodes in The Seduction of Mom. She's only really masturbating, it's not like she's crossed any lines anyone couldsee. But it was the breakthrough moment, when Iknewthat she could - and did - think of me in a sexual way.

And then Janice came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She glowed. She smiled at me, her face open and completely present. More beauty. I felt overwhelmed by all the images, and by the emotions rushing through me.

My heart was pounding hard, scary hard. I pulled off the glasses and stared at Janice. She looked back at me, a little puzzled. I guess my eyes were pretty wild. But as beautiful as Janice was, my mind quickly got focused. On my Mom.

For the very first time, the dream of a lifetime seemed within reach. My mother was getting sucked (pun intended) deeply into my alternative story line ("Mom fucks son"). The game had given her a way to get slowly hooked. And now here with Janice, I gained the confidence about the molydextrine. It had certainly worked like a charm. And taught me a bunch. Like bereallycareful what you say.

Suddenly, I could hardly bear to be in Las Vegas a moment more than absolutely necessary. I needed to get home and keep this crazy momentum going.

I licked my lips. My mouth was bone dry. "Uh, uh, sorry, Janice, something's come up back home. Nothing bad, but definitely important. I've got to go back ASAP."

She came over and gave me a big hug. "No problem, Jason. I had a fantastic time with you. Well, it got kinda weird, but hey I can't blame you for all the crazy stuff inside my head. Anyway, I'm actually beginning to feel good about it, like I finally got something I'd wanted for a long time. So one way or the other, thanks, lover. She gave me a kiss. I returned it, deeply and enthusiastically. What a woman!

Then I called my travel agent and arranged to catch a jet in ninety minutes.

I had serious business to attend to at home, and dreams to fulfill.

End of Part 2