The Luckiest Guy in the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shoulders slumped down. She looked dejected. "Yeah. What a disaster. When I was 18, just a month before graduation from high school, we were home by ourselves, Mom out shopping. While in the living room watching TV, totally on a crazy impulse, I jumped on Dad's lap and snuggled up against his chest and, since there's gravity and all, I also settled down into his crotch. He gave me a hug and we sat there quietly watching for a few minutes.

"Then I realized that I could feel him getting hard under my ass. He was getting an erection from me! What else could it be? I was so excited. I can still remember the feel of his erection, even the pulsing of the blood. I was afraid to move, afraid I might stop feeling what I was feeling. Maybe it was going to happen after all. I turned my head into his neck and gave him little kisses. He sighed. I could tell he liked it. I thought to myself:finallyhe will love me the same way I love him.

"So I kissed my dad on the lips. That's what lovers do. I saw it in movies, read it in books. You kiss and you love each other and then you make love.

"Well, lips met. His were warm and soft, and we stayed that way, in contact for a while, which we'd never done before. Clearly, something had changed. Then I pushed my tongue out just a little bit and tasted him. Oh my god, he wasn't pulling away. This really was happening. But then I blew it. I shifted in his lap and suddenly his rock hard erection lay straight along my crack and it was kind of turned up and actually pressed against my, you know, my vagina. Abruptly, almost violently, he pushed me off his lap. I stumbled, grabbing the side of the couch to avoid falling.

"'What the hell are you doing, Janny?' he shouted. He was angry, seriously pissed off. 'You're my daughter. You can't do that.' Now, looking back, I can see that, really, he was angry because he let himself get turned on, but he sure as hell didn't acknowledge it, then or ever. I felt totally rejected. And the worst thing about it? He was never the same after that, we were never as close. I wasso stupid."

Janice sounded bitter and sad. Poor thing. She needed some cheering up. I gave her a hug. "You were a kid. Your dad was a great guy. It happens all the time. Don't beat yourself up. You get along OK with him now, right?"

Janice sniffed and nodded. "Yeah, we're OK now, I guess, but not the same."

Janice went to sleep shortly thereafter. I lay awake for awhile, thinking about what she'd told me. What a strange and wonderful evening. We slept late, so woke up scrambling to get ready for the day's activities. Mostly that meant Janice went back to her room to change. We agreed to meet again at my room at 8 o'clock that night. Dinner, dancing and lotsa loving.

Well, that day, the last of the conference, was super-fucking-long. I was totally bored with my demos, and it showed. I checked in on Mom a few times. Yep, she was still testing and - ho ho! - she'd even visited a few different Adult scenarios, but only for a few seconds and then backing out quickly. Now,thatwas anicedevelopment. But I found my mind circling back to Janice, again and again.

She would be back in my room at 8 PM. I thought about her body and her eyes and her deepest secret desire.

And then I had a brainstorm, a moment of pure inspiration: I could use her lust for her daddy to test out a strategy I planned to use with Mom. Because I sure hated the idea of doing anything with or to Mom that I wasn't 100% sure of. I had no room for error, none at all. Couldn't make any mistakes.

So I called Mike, a guy I knew in Las Vegas who could get you any kind of drug. I lined up a purchase of some really excellent hash and a small vial of molydextrine, for delivery later that day.

Now, I admit that some assholes use Molly as a date rape drug. It makes the person who took it passive and super easy to manipulate. Give them too much and they all but pass out, becoming, essentially, a sex doll to do with what you desired, liberated by the fact that they never remember what happened.

That's not what I wanted to do. Nothing that extreme or abusive. I just wanted a little assistance in overcoming a temporary bout of shyness, of reluctance, a sort of insurance policy really. In smaller doses, you don't pass out, you just find it hard to say no to anything someone tells you to do (or so I had read on the Internet). And at lighter doses, you might remember something, but it would probably be like a dream. Like I say, that's what I'd heard about Molly. W=

Very convenient drug. If what everyone said was true. I would try it out on Janice that night.

Mike came through, fulfilling both orders by 4 PM that afternoon.

I got back to the room at 6 PM. No way was I going to let her beat me again. I got everything set up, snacks and beverages, room serviced a platter of finger foods, and threw together two alcoholic drinks for us: a lime margarita for her (she'd told me last night it was her favorite drink) and a room temperature Irish Bailey Cream for me. I know: disgusting, right? But that way I would make sure she didn't wantmydrink. Cause I sure as hell didn't wanthers. It was laced with what I sincerely hoped was just the right amount of molydextrine for my plans to work out.

Right at 8, Janice flowed through the door and into my arms. She smelled fresh and clean. She pressed against me and it seemed like she fit perfectly against every countour of my body. Mom, I thought, you would fit like this, too. Then I scolded myself: tonight was for Janice, not me. It was a night to be spent with Daddy.

We ate a light meal, feeding each other, sipping our drinks, being incredibly romantic. It was fun, not my usual thing. Oh, and we got increasingly buzzed, as we smoked some hash, too. We drifted along contentedly, talking about software, listening to jazz, stroking each other, kissing, anticipating what would come. Of course, right then, whatever Janice was anticipating was probably quite different from me. And I had a distinct advantage:

I'd drugged her. Hey, I already told you: I amnota nice guy. Not when it comes to pursuing my dream, anyway. I will doanythingthat will get me closer to feeling my mother's lips around my cock.

Then I noticed that Janice had stopped initiating conversation and was slumped back in her chair. I leaned in and waved a hand in front of her face. Her eyes tracked it, but that was about all.

It's now or never, I told myself. At some point, you would face that same moment with Mom. You wouldhaveto take some action that crosses the line. The point at which there is no going back. So go for it.

"I'll be right back," I said. She nodded.

I went into the bedroom, took off my clothes and put on the heavy cotton bathrobe. Then I dimmed the lights and pressed the Play button on the sound system remote. "Oh Daddy" filled the room.

No lights, no camera (damn, why didn't I think of that?), but lots of action, here we come!

I went to the doorway. Janice had turned her head to the music and her foot was tapping along. A small, sweet smile appeared on her face.

Lyrics wafted through the air: "Oh Daddy, You soothe me with your smile, You're letting me know, You're the best thing in my life."

"Janny," I said loudly and firmly, overriding the music, as if I was upset about something. "This is your daddy. Come in here, please. I, your father, need to talk to you."

Janice started, surprised by the somewhat harsh voice in the otherwise soothing environment. She peered at me, but I stayed in the shadows of the room. Hopefully I reallydidremind her or her father. That little bit of physical reinforcement could make the difference.

She stood up, uncertainly, swaying a little bit and looking confused. "Daddy?" she asked in a little girl's voice.

My robe tented from my hard-on. She stared down at it. I did, too. Wow. The towel was bouncing. I was excited. I surefeltexcited.

"Daddy?" she said again, almost squeaking, and looked up at me.

"Yes, Janny, I am your daddy. You are my daughter. You are 18 years old, just about to graduate from high school, and you have beenbad. I got a call from the principal. He told me that you showed him your breasts and asked him if he thought that I, your father, would like them. Showed him your breasts? What were you thinking? As you can imagine, I was shocked and very upset. Now, why would you do something like that,saysomething like that, Janny?"

I sighed and shook my head. "You know how much I love you, but now you need to be punished."

"Punished?" she repeated. I worried that I'd given her too much of the drug. Well, that's why I was testing this whole deal: wouldn't want to mess up with Mom.

"Yes," I said, brooking no disagreement. "You must be punished. Come in here and take off your pants."

Janice's eyes opened wide. She licked her lips. But she stepped through the doorway. She undid the clasp of her pants and let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them. Just like last night, she was wearing a shiny blue thong. I wondered how many she owned, and whatthatmeant.

She looked down and quickly covered her front with her hands, self-conscious, apparently, in front of her daddy. She did seem to have shifted nicely to thinking of herself as a teenager. Perfect.

"Now lean over the dresser. Go ahead, that's it." She went over to the wide, low dresser, which sported a mirror behind it the full length of the dresser. She put two hands on it, and leaned over, sticking her ass out. She looked over her shoulder, with a bit of a wild look in her eyes. "Daddy?" she whispered, her voice trembling. "Should you be looking at me like this?"

"Me looking at you? What aboutyoulooking atme? What about you asking your principal what I mightthinkof yourbreasts? Janny, what's gotten into you? You are out of control. Now, close your eyes, and think about why it was wrong to show your breasts to your principal."

She turned towards the mirror and closed her eyes. Her ass trembled as it stuck out. She could feel how much she was exposing to her own father. I think it scared her a little.

I give her a sharp smack on the ass.

"Ow, Daddy, ow, that hurt," she cried, more from surprise than anything else. I didn't hit her allthathard.

"Well, of course it does, Janny. If it didn't hurt, you'd just keep on doing the same thing again. It's a learning process. Expose yourself to strangers and I willspankyou, and that's not all."

Then, quickly, so she could not respond in time to stop me, I grabbed the top of the thong and pulled it down to the floor and off her legs,then pushing her legs apart even more in the process. Now she was completely naked from the waist down. Now her ass was visibly shaking. Now a light sheen of sweat appeared.

Janice's breathing grew labored, heavy, erratic. I resumed the spanking. And she started up a running monologue in a hoarse voice: "Oh my god, ouch! Daddy, oh my god, daddy, ouch! Oh my god...." Her beautifully shaped, nicely muscled ass shook with each impact of my hand. Soon her skin was red and hot. Her voice wavered, broke. Maybe that was enough,Dad. Sheesh, what a monster.

"Oh, honey, look at that. I'd better stop. I am so sorry that I had to hurt you like that." And I knelt down behind her and began to kiss her hot ass.

"Daddy, what are you - uuuuuuhhhhh...." Her words turned into a long, long groan as I switched from kisses to run my tongue all the way down her crack to the pucker of her asshole, and gave it a flick. Her legs trembled violently. More kisses and licks, more groans and then:

"You have such a nice ass, little Janny. I've been watching you for a while now. And I've noticed you watching me. And that kiss you gave me last week. That wasverybad. But at least now I know what you want, Janny, and I am going to give it to you."

"Oooooh, Daddy," she wailed. "I have been bad. I do want to be punished. Please, do it." I really had no idea if she was Janice or Janny, but I guess it didn't really matter. Either way, she was going to accept her punishment. What a good girl!

I ran my hands over her ass and down her strong legs. "Janny, close your eyes and stand up."

She did. I stood close behind her. I lifted her X-Games-X shirt over her head and tossed it aside. I stared at her in the dim light, once again reminded so strongly of my mother. Even the slight heaviness around the waist, that spoke of a relaxed, full acceptance of her own lovely body. Mom. But then I put that thought aside. Tonight, I was Janny's father and that was the only fantasy I would focus on. My erection pressed up against her back. I reached around and cupped her breasts, my fingers burling around her nipples.

They were amazing nipples. They were so filled with hot blood that they were purple, hard, really stiff. I pinched them both lightly. Janice gasped, but she was (right now anyway) a good girl and did not open her eyes. I brushed my lips against her neck and whispered directly into her ear:

"You know that I love you very much, and that is why I must punish you when you do something wrong. And exposing yourself to your principal and then, even worse, to yourfather- look at you, right now! You are naked and your nipples are hard. Well, I am afraid you must be punished even more than I'd originally planned. But I will not be cruel. I will prepare you to make it as easy on you as possible."

I pulled gently on her nipples, not releasing them, drawing my "daughter" down towards the dresser. When my hands brushed the table, I moved them around to her back and pressed her down, so her breasts mashed down just a little on the varnished wood. Her head was turned to the side. Her eyes remained closed.

Then I reached down and tugged at her legs to pull them even further apart. I needed more room to work. She cooperated very nicely, her mouth open, panting.

I stepped back for the "big picture." Her cunt glistened in the little light there was. She was so wet, she was dripping. Seriously, I could see the drops falling to a spot on the carpet halfway between her. Well, that's what housekeeping is for, I guess. I soaked in the contours of her ass as they narrowed up to her hips, then broadening out again slightly up her back. Well-developed muscles bunched along both sides of her spine. Janice was exquisite.

I knelt behind her and sunk my tongue immediately and directly into her cunt, as deep as I could. My face pushed up against her and was immediately covered in her juices. She let loose a series of exhalations: "Uh, aaaah, ungh, uh, uh," as if struggling to control herself. But she sure as hell didn't push away.

I sucked with my whole mouth covering her vagina, drinking her, stroking her inner walls with my tongue. Then I set up a nice fucking rhythm with my tongue, in and out, and she soon picked up on it and pushed back at me as I started the in stroke, grunting with each push. After a bit, though, I pulled out and watched her ass grope for my tongue. Then I reached up and stroked her clitoris with my left hand. That soon had her pushing down against my fingers, which brought her asshole closer - and that lovely orifice was myrealtarget.

Starting with her clit, I licked all the way up her opening and then right over onto her pucker. This time I stayed there and circled it with my tongue, enjoying the crinkles and the musky odor and tangy flavor. At the same time, I started working her clitoris back and forth.

Lots for little Janny to absorb, and she was doing her best. She pushed herself up onto her elbows, her head hanging down. Her legs trembled violently and she moaned "Daddy, oh, that's so good, daddy, punish me, punish me...."

Ha! She thoughtthiswas the punishment? I stiffened my tongue and pressed into her ass. That really got her attention. The sphincter, of course, pressed hard against my tongue, trying to push me out, but I just pressed my whole face into her crack and would not retreat. I used my right hand to pull her ass cheek to the side. My left continued to work over her clit. She was panting like a dog on a blistering hot day. I swirled my tongue around as best I could and soon she relaxed just a little. So I pulled out my tongue and quickly inserted my middle finger, well lubricated from her cunt juices. Straight and true, it slid in as far as possible. Her whole body stiffened, but that was fine by me. I deposited a big gob of spit on my finger and moved it in and out. With my other hand I matched that rhythm with two fingered strokes up the length of her inflamed clitoris.

Her whole body was now engaged in the back and forth. And then I inserted a second, lubricated, rigid finger into her ass. Oh, my! Janice went wild, bucking her ass around my embedded fingers, pressing down against the fingers massaging her clitoris. And I had a back row seat for the show. Fantastic!

Janice started to growl and grunt, then a scream grew in pitch and volume: "Daaaaaaddddddyyyyy!" And then the climax roared through her over-stimulated body. To help her along (what the hell), I pushed two more fingers into her ass and spread her wide. Janice threw back her head and roared: "Aaaarrrggghhhh" as she pushed back against the fingers. She then trailed off to a series "ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh" as she milked the orgasm for every last ounce of pleasure wiggling her lusciously squishy parts around and against my fingers.

I could tell her legs were about to collapse, so I grabbed her around the waist and lowered to a kneeling position on the carpet. She could barely hold herself upright, so I held her tight, her sweaty back pressed against my chest, as she shook and shivered and sighed to quietude.

Then she wiggled in my arms and turned herself around to face me. Eyes still closed, she raised her lips to mine and we kissed, her tongue snaking into my mouth.

I let that go on for a while and then separated us. "Janny, I am your father and while I have a responsibility to punish you when you do wrong, there are certain things we cannot do. You are a great kisser, but that is not appropriate between father and daughter, not like that. And though I very much want to fuuuuuck you," drawing out the word softly, caressing her with it as I kissed her eyelids gently, "that is also not something a father should do with his daughter."

I pulled her to her feet. "Having said all of that, now that I have prepared you, it's time for your final punishment. Go lie down on the bed, face down." And, moving somewhat robotically, as if in a daze, she obeyed my command.

Now it was my turn.

"Janny, get up on your hands and knees." And she did. I grabbed a tube of K-Y jelly from the nightstand and smeared it all over my cock, which was bouncing noticeably with each pulse of blood pouring into it (and pouring back out).

I very carefully moved behind her on the bed and touched the head of my penis against her pucker. Janice began to shake her head. "No, no, nooooo," she moaned.

"No, Janny, no? No, what? No, you don't want your father's hard penis in your ass? No, you'd rather have it filling up your cunt - likethis?"

I suddenly shifted down a bit and pushed into her other hole. She was wet and swollen and felt absolutely wonderful - just like last night. There was no resistance and I slid in, deep and fast.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whispered as I filled her up effortlessly and she began to move back and forth on my cock.

But last night was "been there done that," so I grabbed her hips and held her tight up against me, stopping her motions. She squirmed and I said: "But, Janny, I told you: I am your father and it is not appropriate for a father to fuck his daughter. You could get pregnant. And, anyway, what kind of punishment is this? You seem to like it an awful lot. "