All Comments on 'The Lunch Date'

by littlelooking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dita1powerdita1powerabout 8 years ago
More Please!

Wow I loved that please continue!

Lisamarie555Lisamarie555about 8 years ago
OMG

I began rubbing and tugging my nipples and sliding my finger up and down lightly over my clit and went into a powerful orgasm , convulsing and pinching my nipples and clit doubled over in pure ecstasy ... I love your story ... Please keep writing ... 😵

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beautiful

I enjoyed violating my dick tremendously reading your story. Now I'll suck on tits like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
For those who love man who worship breasts

I wanted a man to suck on my tits like that! I love a man who cans whoship breasts and Ms. Kitty at the same time. Reading about a man sucking her nipples and fucking her Ms. Kitty at the same time make me wanted to cum. Like her, it has taking me a long time to realize the same thing about my breasts. A guy came make me cum just by sucking on my nipples and fondering my breasts. There are not many stories out there for people like me who enjoy reading about a man who love sucking women's nipples. I mean the worship type who spend more then a paragraph about man playing with the nipples with his tongue or pulling and twisting the nipples to stimulation of have two mouths instead of one. The closest stories to read are adult nursing relationships books. That being say, this story is hot! I would love to read more tits play and sucking and fucking. Love to see different stage of her becoming a hucow. Love to see her and her boss visiting the club and getting excited with lust. The first time she produces milk. Dealing with the demand to be milk. Boss share her with the higher ups. I hope to see more from this story! Thank you for taking your time to write this and share with other!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oo!

Yes, there just aren't enough good tit sucking stories

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

Loved this story, my nipples were throbbing while reading it. Wish I could produce milk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Milky tits

Mmm ... reminds me of when I had huge, leaking, milky tits. And now I have a swollen sensitive clit to show for this story. Bring on part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Dialog stilted. Not to be believed.

Sure needed some more in the way of foreplay. Needed some discussion about wherher she liked to be titty fucked.

Did she enjoy giving a cock so much pleasure with her breasts?

Did she like it when it made a cock cum? Where did she like the cum best? Chest? Mouth?

Needed more description of how he played with her nipples.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m with the other about more stories about a man worshiping breasts while fucking! Milk (humcow)stories are the only stories I found that came close! I like this story and who to see more on the future!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous