The Mafia and Maternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A day or two into the stay, I once again found myself eating with Aldo, this time alone. It was an informal brunch, and we both seemed to be having a good time. Aldo asked me how our honeymoon was going so far, and I insisted on thanking him once again: "Really, zio, I must thank you for letting us stay here. It's absolutely wonderful. Is there anything I can do to repay you?" I said, assuming there was realistically nothing he could ask for that I would be obligated to fulfill in the long run.

"Actually, my dear, I'm glad you asked that. I do have a small favor I wanted to ask of you, in return for letting you stay here," he began.

I was surprised. Usually the Don didn't ask for anything. I wanted to be sure I could help and stay out of trouble. "Yes, zio? What is it?"

"Well, Maria, as you know, I have no children of my own. That's why I was delighted to have you come here and spend time with me, as I did care for you as a child. Because of this, I'd like to be able to see your child's first ultrasound. How far along are you?" he asked, tenderly placing his hand over my womb.

I was almost too surprised to speak. "Ultrasound, zio?" What do you mean?

"Maria, you told me you were pregnant at our dinner the other night. I'd appreciate being able to see your child, even still in the womb, during your visit here. I can arrange to have the best doctors see to the simple procedure. Now, how many weeks ago did you conceive?"

"Oh," I said, trying to appear nonchalant. The reality was that I was freaking out. I had totally forgotten that I told him I was pregnant. I didn't expect it to come up again, and now I didn't know what to say. "I'm only 2 or so weeks along" I blurted out, wondering what the hell was wrong with me for continuing to ensnare myself in the lie.

"Hmm," Aldo said, thinking. "A heartbeat can usually be found about 2 months after conception, no? The problem is I'll be gone for a few weeks around then. How about we do it about 2 and half months from now, about 3/4s of the way through your trip. Does that sound fine to you?" He phrased the request like a question, but did not actually seem to be asking for permission.

"Zio, won't it be awkward though? And I don't want to bother you; it's really no big deal." I said, trying to get out of the arrangement being made.

"Nonsense, Maria. I will be there for your first ultrasound. I look forward to seeing you and your husband's unborn child. Now, I have some other matters to attend to, but I had a marvelous breakfast. Thank you, dolce." He said, effectively ending the conversation.

With that, he left, leaving me to think about my predicament. "I'm fucked" were my initial thoughts, to be honest. He'd find out I was lying about being pregnant and probably start to get suspicious. He was hospitable but didn't seem to be particularly understanding.

I walked back to the house and looked for my dad, wondering what he had to say about this all. I had absolutely no clue what to do, and I was worried. I found him napping in the sun on the beach, so I went to wake him.

"Daddy, we have a problem." I said solemnly, as I shook him awake.

"Yes, princess?" he answered sleepily.

"Aldo thinks I'm pregnant and he wants to see the first ultrasound." I said, matter of factly.

This woke him very suddenly. "What!?" he exclaimed, obviously confused.

I explained the entire situation of what had transpired and by the end was nothing but a mess. We brainstormed ideas, but could come up with nothing that didn't risk us being hurt. It truly was a sticky situation. We were scheduled to have a dinner later in the evening, so we set aside the thoughts and ate once again with our host. The dinner went smoothly, no talk of the pregnancy, and we arrived back at the house just as the sky turned completely black.

As we walked into the door, my dad brought up the dilemma we had been facing. "I don't know why you told him you were pregnant; you should have just had the drink!"

"That's easy for you to say, Mr. Drink and grab a lot!" I exclaimed, half joking half serious.

"Well I don't know what to do, baby. It's not like you can fake an ultrasound, the only way it looks like you're pregnant is if you're actually pregnant." As he said the words, the only solution possible came to my head. It was drastic, but it needed to be done.

"I know what we have to do, daddy." I started, sitting down next to him on the bed.

"Yes, baby? Did you come up with something?" he asked, hoping I had somehow solved it.

"Sort of, but you're not gonna like it. Daddy, you have to get me pregnant." The words shocked even myself. It was the only way out of the predicament, and the only way to guarantee we'd be safe.

"WHAT???" my father yelled, obviously surprised at what I said. "Get you pregnant? You're my daughter. I can't do that!"

"Well, Daddy, we have no choice. If he finds out I'm lying about being pregnant he will know something is up. I can't do it with anyone else, because that would blow our marriage. Plus, I don't want to be pregnant with the child of some random person!"

"Kylah, you can't have a baby with your own father! How would we even do that? What would we do with the child?"

"Listen, daddy. Desperate times call for desperate measures. You'd just have to cum in my pussy and get me pregnant. When we get back to the US I can get an abortion. This is the only thing that keeps us safe, daddy!" I exclaimed.

Slowly realizing this might be the only solution, my dad spoke up once again: "What am I gonna do, have sex with you? You're my daughter, it's wrong." He objected one last time.

"Well, you'll just have to get close to... y'know... and then right before you finish, you release inside me. It's the only way."

My father sat in silence for a few minutes, thinking about what I said. Finally, he broke the silence: "Okay, princess. That seems like the only thing we can do. As long as you're sure about it, I'll do it."

"Okay, daddy. I don't like it either, but it's the only solution. I love you." I told him, hugging him close.

"Okay, sweetie. So how and when are we gonna do this?"

"We have to start tonight."

"What? Tonight?" he said anxiously.

"Yes, I told him I was already two or three weeks pregnant, remember? We have to do it as soon as possible. I'm going to go in the other room and get changed so we're ready for this. Start "preparing" yourself."

"Oh lord..." he said as I turned to go to the bathroom and change. I took off my clothes and bra and panties, standing completely nude in the mirror. I admired my body, lightly rubbing my perky tits and looking at my pink, cleanly shaven pussy. I wondered briefly what it would look like if I really did get pregnant. I wasn't looking forward to it. "I guess it's better than being dead," I told myself. I threw on a long shirt and exited the bathroom, meeting my dad in just the long, thin T shirt that barely covered below my ass.

As I stepped out, I was greeted with the sight of my father turned away from me, making a moving motion with one of his arms. He was masturbating, preparing for what was to happen. I instantly got wet at the thought of my father masturbating in the same room as me. I was still extremely horny, after all.

"Baby," my father spoke, "it's not working. I can't get comfortable in this weird situation. I can't even get close to the edge. I don't know what to do."

I thought for a moment. "There's only one thing to do, I guess. Let me help you." I said, walking around to his side of the bed.

"What?" my father exclaimed. "What are you doing?" He covered his manhood with a nearby pillow, blocking it before it came into view.

"Daddy, you're about to cum in my pussy. There's no need to cover up. Let me help you so we can get this over with."

"Fine" he said, defeated.

I knelt down in front of my father and removed the pillow, for some reason eager to see what was under it. I gasped as my father's semi-hard cock came into view. It was enormous. It looked like it could split me in half. I instinctively licked my lips, momentarily picturing myself being impaled on this monster.

"Holy shit." I said, audibly.

"What, baby?" my father said, obviously uncomfortable.

"Oh, nothing. It's just this is definitely the biggest dick I've ever seen." It felt weird saying that in front of my father, about his cock, but it just came out. "Welp, I guess we should get this started."

"What are you going to do?" my father began to ask. I interrupted him half way, wrapping my lips around the head of his enormous cock, tonguing the tip.

"Oh shit," he groaned," What are you doing, baby?"

I worked my full, red lips up and down the length of his shaft a few times before releasing it and answering him. "I'm getting you ready. I'll get you close to cumming and then pull up my shirt and have you cum in my pussy. I already took off my panties and am ready to go. I'm not wearing anything else under this nightie." I said, getting aroused at the words and the situation.

"I can't believe this is happening," my father gasped as I moved my lips up and down his enormous cock. I was quite honestly enjoying myself at this time. It was so wrong for a daughter to be sucking her father's own cock, but his dick was so fucking big it made me tremble with excitement. I loved the taste of a nice cock in my mouth, and I loved giving blow jobs.

I continued bobbing my head up and down the length of my father's shaft, using my tongue to pleasure him and lick the top along the way. The parts of his shaft that I couldn't reach with my lips I pleasured with my hands. I cradled his gigantic balls in one hand while pumping his shaft with the other. My lips slid up and down my father's cock as he continued to moan and groan, getting me wetter in the process.

Suddenly, I felt my father tense. I felt his testicles retract and before I knew what was happening or could react, I realized why I had felt that. As I slid my lips down the length of his member one last time, I felt a torrent of his cum shoot into my throat.

"Oh fuck, baby!" my father yelled at last as he started to cum. What seemed like gallons of cum shot right down my throught, filling my entire mouth with his potent seed. I attempted to swallow the load, but what seemed like an endless supply kept spewing from his monstrous cockhead. I felt it start to stop as my mouth filled completely with my father's cum, eventually becoming too much to hold. He shot out his last few ropes of cum into my mouth, causing the excess to drip down my chin. As surprised as I was, I couldn't help but notice how much I loved the taste of his cum. I'd always liked swallowing, but my father's cum felt especially satisfying.

Getting over what had just happened, I realized the consequences. I finished swallowing my father's gigantic load and spoke up as he lay back on the bed.

"Daddy, what the fuck!?" I said, realizing he hadn't actually cum in my pussy. He'd just wasted his entire load in my mouth, and I was too busy enjoying it to notice. "You were supposed to cum in my pussy! How am I gonna get pregnant? This is serious!"

The realization set in in my father's eyes. He'd looked like he just remembered what had happened. "Oh shit, I'm so fucking sorry, princess. I got caught up in that..." he cut off, "where did you learn to do that? That was, uh, the best blow job I've ever had." He said, embarrassed to have just been given the head of his life by his own daughter.

"I'm just a natural, I guess!" I exclaimed, still worried about what was going to happen. "What the hall are we gonna do now, daddy?"

"I'm really sorry, sweetie but don't worry. I'll be back up in no time. I can handle doing it twice."

I was surprised at my father's words, as I totally thought we were fucked by for the day. I was skeptical that he could come even close to his previous amount of cum, but figured it was still better than nothing.

"Ugh, fine. How long do you need?" I asked.

"15 or so minutes, I guess," my father said, apparently having a good estimate for how long he took.

"Fine. I guess we'll wait. But I'm frustrated because of that and I'm going to get some relief!" I said, too horny to care at this point.

"What do you mean, Kylah?"

I answered his question by pulling off the long T shirt, exposing my thin, lithe body complete with my tight, round ass and large breasts.

I heard my father gasp as I pulled the shirt back, but ignored him and fell on the bed. I lightly traced my figure, teasing my nipples and momentarily touching the slit of my pussy. Just as I went to get myself off, I looked up and saw my father heading towards me, his dick once again fully erect.

"I'm already ready to go, baby. You don't need to do that."

"Holy shit, what happened?" I asked. It had only been a few minutes and he looked even harder than before.

My father ignored me, just staring at my naked body, ogling my tits and tight ass. "What do you want to do this time, princess?"

"No more taking chances. This time just stick it in my pussy and make sure you cum inside me." I said, letting my horniness get the better of me.

"Wait, that would basically mean I'm fucking you. I'm still your father."

"Daddy, I just fucking blew you. It doesn't matter anymore, we don't have the time to mess up one more time. Every day counts. Just fuck me if you have to." I said, laying back on the bed, my naked pussy facing my father.

"Okay, baby, if that's what you want." He said, coming closer, all the while staring at my puffy pussy lips. He lined up his cock, accidentally rubbing his cock up and down my sopping wet slit. I bit my lip hard, letting out a soft moan.

"Are you ready, baby?" my father asked once again, making sure I was okay with it.

"Yes daddy. Now make sure you get my pregnant. Our lives may depend on this."

With this, my father pushed the head of his cock into my pussy with a pop. I immediately gasped at his size, as his enormous manhood pressed hard into the entrance to my pussy. Slowly, my father pushed further into my velvet walls, moaning as he slid all the way in.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled. "You're splitting me in half, daddy! You're too big." I felt like I was being filled up like I had never been filled before. My dad's giant cock was stretching my pussy and splitting me in two.

"Sorry honey, but we're almost there." As he said that, I felt him bottom out in my pussy, his balls slapping against my ass. He kept still, allowing me to adjust to his size before slowly pulling partway out and pushing in again. He began to pick up a rhythm, slowly getting faster and repeatedly pushing deep into my tight pussy.

"Fuck, baby. You're so tight" he said, as he finally started to pick up a real speed. He began to pound deeper and deeper into my pussy with every push, splitting me further than before. His gigantic cock was making me go crazy, I'd never been fucked so hard in my life!

"Oh fuck Daddy your cock is so fucking huge!" I yelled as my father pistoned in and out my tight pussy with his enormous shaft.

"Daddy, are you close?" I asked. As my father continued pounding his daughter's tight cunt, I realized he wasn't actually doing anything other than fucking my pussy. He was afraid to touch me.

"No baby, I'm not there yet." He said, still working his cock in and out of my pussy.

"I think I know why!" I screamed, grabbing my father's hands and placing them on my firm breasts.

"Oh fuck, your tits are perfect baby," my father groaned as he rubbed my tits and pinched my nipples.

I was too frustrated to care anymore. "Daddy, don't worry about trying to cum in my pussy! Just fuck me as hard as you can! Fuck your sexy little slut of a daughter!" I screamed, pressing his hands harder into my tits and then pulling his face close to mine, kissing him hard on the lips. I didn't care if it was wrong to be fucking my father, I was too horny to even pay attention. Now all I wanted was to be fucked by a nice cock. Our tongues swirled in each other's mouths as my father now began touching my body. He groped my lithe body and continued pounding in and out of my tight pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as he took one of my nipples into his mouth, squeezing my ass with one of his hands and pinching my nipple with the other. I neared my long awaited climax as my father once again spoke up.

"Baby, I'm getting close to cumming. I can't hold on much longer."

"It's okay, daddy! I'm about to cum too! Make sure you actually cum in my pussy this time. I still need to get pregnant!" I yelped as I continued to be impaled on my father's hard cock.

"I'm cumming, baby!" my father yelled, pushing in one last time, completely bottoming out in my pussy.

"Okay, daddy! Cum deep inside my pussy! Make sure you unload your hot cum deep inside my womb! Make me a baby! Make your slutty little daughter the mother of your child!"

Just as I finished saying this, I felt my father's pulsating cock explode deep inside my womb. Buckets of cum shot out, coating the walls of my pussy and filling my womb to the brim. I had thought that he had cum a lot before, but this time he truly unleashed more than I had ever felt. His balls emptied inside my tight, sopping pussy, overflowing as his cum drenched the inside of my fertile womb.

As his hot seed finished filling my cunt, I began to climax. My pussy was on fire from being fucked so hard and his cum filling me up so much sent me over the edge. I convulsed on his cock, my tight pussy squeezing his manhood and milking every last drop of cum from his balls. My orgasm rocked me as my mind went blank and I started to shatter on my father's hard cock.

"Oh fuck, daddy!" I yelled, nearing the end of my climax and cumming hard on my own father's manhood. I was cumming on the very cock that had made me, and it felt amazing.

Finally, as both our orgasms subsided, we collapsed on the bed. I could feel my womb coated with my father's cum. I drifted off to sleep, hoping that I'd succeeded in getting pregnant with his seed.

The next day we awoke and got ready, acting like what we had done the night before had never happened. We went through the day like normal as I was careful to observe everything that happened. After all, I still had an assignment to do.

The estate was lovely. We were catered to all day by the staff on and were able to enjoy the private beach and admire the Sicilian coast whenever we wanted to. After a long day of enjoying ourselves and getting to know Aldo better, we returned once again to the house on our beach.

As we walked inside I began to undress, removing the tight skirt I had been wearing for the day, leaving me only in the blouse I had been wearing all day and black, lacy panties.

"Okay, daddy. Are you ready?" I said, watching him get comfortable for the day.

"Ready for what, princess?" he asked, turning around before noticing my lack of attire. "What are you doing, baby?" he said quizzically, staring at my scantily clad ass as I moved about the room.

"What are you talking about? I still have to get pregnant, remember?"

"But baby, I came inside you last night. We don't have to do it again. We shouldn't. It's wrong!" he said, sitting down on the bed.

I walked up to him, and I could easily tell he was hesitant, yet aroused. There was a tent beginning to form in his pants, and I knew he was turned on. "Daddy, cumming in my pussy once isn't enough to ensure I get pregnant. What if I don't? We'll have no way of finding out. You just have to keep cumming in my pussy." I said as I pushed him down on the bed and straddled his lap.

"Kylah! You just have to get a pregnancy test. We shouldn't be doing this. I'm your father, for fuck's sake," he said, staring obviously at my tits through the tight blouse.

"We can't do that. First of all, it takes a week or two for a test to be able to show anything. Secondly, we'd also have to be able to get to a store that had one. The closest place is almost an hour away, and if anyone caught us trying to get a pregnancy test they would get suspicious. You're just gonna have to fuck me so we make sure I get pregnant." I was convincing myself as well as my father that this was the solution. I didn't want to admit it, but besides me having to get pregnant, I was still just really horny. I wanted to be fucked by my father's hard cock.