The Mafia and Maternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my father's cock through his pants, hearing him moan, and began undoing his zipper. His enormous manhood popped out of his trousers as I grinded my pussy hard against his thick member.

"I don't know, baby," he tried to protest one last time, his breathing becoming heavy.

"Just relax, daddy." I pressed my lips softly against his, quieting his attempted objections. As I did this, I began to undo my blouse. I wasn't wearing a bra, and my father gasped as my perky, C cup tits were released form the tight shirt.

Immediately my father's hands went to cup my breasts, squeezing them firmly in his rough hands. I moaned as he continued to grope my body, his hands running over the sides of my hips, cupping my ass. In one move, he ripped my lacy panties from my waist and threw them on the floor. His cock fully hardened, he picked me up by my wide, child bearing hips and placed me on his thick member.

Once again, his enormous girth split me in half. I began riding my father's hard cock, fucking him with every ounce of my being. I bounced up and down on my own dad's manhood, feeling him get closer and closer to orgasm.

His strong hands squeezed my ass as he continued to match my movements, bottoming out in my pussy with every thrust. "Holy shit, baby. Your ass is so fucking perfect." He said, continuing to cup my bottom.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I screamed. " Fuck me, daddy! Cum in your daughter's pussy!" His hands were firmly on my ass, using my hips as leverage to fuck me with all he had.

His cock pounded in and out of my pussy as fast as I could make it, stretching my tight pussy in the process. I moved my hips up and down to the rhythm of his movements, enjoying his girth as he penetrated me deeply.

"Jesus Christ, daddy! Your cock is so fucking big! You're filling me up so much!" I yelped, moaning harder every time he bottomed out in my cunt.

As I said that, I felt my father start to tense up. "Shit, baby! I'm cumming. I'm filling up my little girl's pussy with my hot cum!" I continued to ride his cock as I soon felt his balls explode deep inside my cunt. Once again I felt his hot seed filling up my fertile womb, driving me crazy with lust. Ropes and ropes of his cum shot into my pussy until they began to taper off.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled again, continuing to push in and out of my pussy as he finished cumming. When his orgasm finally subsided, he lifted me off his cock and set me on the bed. He began to change position as I wondered what was happening.

"Daddy, what are you doing? I asked, thinking he couldn't possibly be ready again.

"I'm not done yet, I'm gonna fuck my daughter's tight little ass!" he growled, flipping me on my stomach and bring my hips to his.

I felt his cockhead press up against my ass, and begin to press into my asshole. He literally meant he was gonna fuck my ass with his huge cock. I didn't even think it would fit!

"Daddy, you're supposed to get me pregnant!" I said, trying to protest as he continued to push into my asshole, his cockhead lubed up with my wetness and his cum from before. "How are you gonna get me pregnant by fucking my ass?"

"I already came in your pussy, baby. Now you're gonna let me fuck your round, tight little ass. It's too perfect not to enjoy." He said, popping the head of his cock inside my ass.

I gasped as pain shot through me, his cock penetrating my tight ass. "Daddy, it's not gonna fit! You can't fuck me in the ass."

"It's fine, baby. It will fit. No objections now after teasing me with your gorgeous body like a little cum slut." He said, now only focused on fucking me. I could see the lust in his eyes as he took me from behind. Slowly, he pushed farther and farther into my ass, eventually completely bottoming out, deep inside.

I moaned my father's thick cock stretched my tight ass, the pain slowly subsiding and turning into pleasure. I wasn't completely unfamiliar with anal, but I had never really been fucked in the ass before. Slowly, my father withdrew his cock halfway and pushed in again. He began to get a rhythm, repeatedly pistoning his thick cock in and out of my ass, both of his hands still on my hips.

"Oh, fuck, baby. Your ass is so tight! It's fucking perfect!" he yelled, pounding his massive cock further into my ass. His balls slapped against my pussy with every stroke, driving me insane. I drew closer and closer to orgasm, being fucked in a way I had never been fucked before.

His cock continued to slide in and out of my tight asshole, stretching me as he slammed his hips all the way into my ass. Every time he rammed me again, a bolt of electricity shot through my entire body, pleasuring me to the fullest I could remember.

Finally, I neared the edge of my climax. "I'm about to cum, daddy! Fuck your slut of a daughter's ass!"

"Me too, baby! I'm gonna cum!" With one last push, I felt my father explode, deep inside my asshole. Ropes of his hot cum shot out, coating my insides as his cock continued to stretch my tight ass. I began to orgasm just as this happened, groping my own breasts as I came like I had never came before. "Oh god, Daddy! Your cock is exploding in my ass!"

I continued to cum, completely drenching the bed from my sopping wet pussy. My dad finally withdrew his cock from my ass as the orgasm subsided, and I collapsed on the bed. My father lied down next to me, grabbing me from behind as his flaccid cock pressed against my ass once again.

"Holy fuck, baby. That was amazing." He said, breathing heavily.

"It was, daddy, but we can't do that again!" I said, feeling his cum leaking out of both my young, tight holes. "You're supposed to get me pregnant. From now on, whenever you cum is has to be inside my pussy."

"Okay, baby. I'm sorry." He said, groping my tits from behind.

"It's okay, daddy. I love you."

We then both promptly fell asleep.

Over the next few days continued what we had been doing. Every day we'd fuck, my father cumming deep inside my pussy over and over. We had no way of knowing if I'd get pregnant or not, so we fucked at every chance we got. After so long without relief, it felt amazing having a huge cock ready to fuck my brains out whenever I wanted, and though I was trying to get pregnant it felt more and more like I was just wanted to get fucked by my father.

After a week and a half of this routine, we were asked to take a day trip with the Don to spend time with him before he had to leave for a month for business. Unfortunately, this was one of the days I was ovulating, and we would be busy all day, leaving almost no chances for us to try and conceive. I got dressed in a thin, flowing sun dress and skipped the bra and panties, realizing we were just traveling to a vineyard of Aldo's.

We exited our house to head to the main estate, and when we got there we had a limo waiting for us. We expected to be traveling with Aldo, but for some reason he'd left earlier and taken a different car. It was just the two of us in a giant limo, the driver at the very front, whom we could only see through the window. It would be an almost hour and a half drive, so I saw an opportunity.

I rolled up the soundproof window at the front of the limo, granting us privacy from the driver. "Daddy," I said, careful to make sure the window was closed before calling him that.

"Yes, sweetie?" he asked, looking confused as to why I rolled up the window.

"Well, I'm actually ovulating today. Right now is the time I'm most likely to conceive. I need you to fuck me."

"We're going to be busy all day, baby. And then we have those plans earlier tomorrow morning. We're not gonna have any time!" he said, oblivious to what I was asking.

"I know, daddy. You need to fuck me right now, on the drive. That's why I closed the soundproof window, so we'd have privacy."

"You're crazy, what if the driver sees?"

"He can't daddy, that's impossible. Come on! Just so you know, I'm not wearing any panties..." I lifted up the bottom of my dress, flashing my father with my shaved, puffy pussy.

His eyes shot between my legs, and his eyes glazed over with lust. "Fuck, baby, you're so naughty."

I stood up in the limo and walked towards him, getting on my knees and unbuckling his trousers. I dropped the straps of my dress off my shoulders, revealing my milky white tits while the top of my dress hung around my waist. His cock popped out of his pants and hardened at the sight of my breasts. I began to pump up and down his shaft with my tiny hands, my fingers barely able to curl around my father's manhood.

My tits bounced up and down as I ran my hands up and down the length of his shaft. I looked up and saw him staring at my breasts, lost in pure lust. I blushed momentarily, noticing his gaze. I stopped working his cock with my hands, and stood up so I could straddle his waist. I sat down on his lap, his massive cock pressing hard into my sopping wet cunt. My large tits rested right in front of my father's face, and I yelped as he took one of my nipples into my mouth, massaging the other with his free hand. I lowered myself further onto my father's cock and began to bounce up and down on his hard dick.

My father continued to pleasure me, his cock bottoming out deep inside my fertile, ovulating womb. I screamed as his cock continued to ravage my pussy, feeling like I was being split in half. I momentarily was thankful that the glass in the car was soundproof, but wondered if the rest of the car was. The thought of the driver knowing we were fucking right behind him made me wetter than ever, and I started to cum on my daddy's cock as it filled me to the brim.

I continued to ride my father's cock, sitting on his lap and matching his movements. I gyrated my hips every time he bottomed out in my pussy, milking his cock for all it was worth. The naughtiness of the situation and being fucked so hard wearing practically nothing sent shivers down my spine, bringing me close to orgasm.

"Oh fuck, daddy! I'm cumming!" I pressed my lips hard against my father's, lost completely in the lust of our fucking.

"I know, baby! Cum for me! Cum on your father's hard cock!" His words sent me over the edge as I began to climax on my dad's tremendous girth. He grabbed my hips and bounced me up and down on his cock, treating me like a fuck toy as I continued to orgasm. My pussy tightened as I came, squeezing my daddy's cock like a vice.

"You're too fucking tight baby!" he moaned, "I'm gonna cum in your pussy!" My father then unloaded a torrential amount of his cum, deep inside my womb at my most fertile. His potent seed shot into my pussy, filling me to the brim and ensuring once and for all that I'd get pregnant with his child.

I fell against his chest, his cock still deep inside my pussy as I tried to recover from the orgasm. We sat in the same position, trying to regain our strength before getting ready. My hard nipples pressed against chest and I looked up at my father, satisfied after being fucked hard.

"I love you daddy!" I said, kissing him passionately on the mouth.

"I love you too, baby. Now let's get cleaned up, we'll be there in about 15 minutes." He lifted me off his now flaccid cock and helped me gain my balance. I pulled the straps of my dress up, covering my perfect tits, now realizing it was a mistake that I hadn't brought any panties.

"Damn. I should have brought panties, daddy." I said, not looking at him.

I felt his hand slap hard against my ass, causing me to yelp out in pleasure and pain. "You'll be okay, baby. You can be reminded of what a naughty slut you are every time you feel my cum leaking out of your pussy."

I smiled and turned to him, still feeling his hand on my ass. I finished cleaning up, wiping as best as I could as we arrived at the destination. We had a wonderful day at the vineyard, and I stayed horny throughout the entire day, talking to the Don as I felt my father's cum running down the inside my legs periodically.

We finished the day trip, saying our goodbyes to the Aldo as he would be gone for a month and a half. Before he left he acknowledged again how much he looked forward to seeing our child, and I just hoped I had indeed gotten pregnant.

We continued our trip, me taking note of anything I saw, including shipments of crates and trucks and the sort, writing them down in reports. We continued fucking every night until about three weeks after the Don had left I awoke and realized I hadn't gotten my period in over a month. I must have been pregnant!

I woke my father sleeping next to me immediately, to tell him the good news.

"Daddy!" I yelled, waking him from his deep sleep.

"Yes, baby? What's up?" he said, sleepily.

"Well, daddy, I haven't had my period in over a month! I think I must be pregnant!" I said, ecstatic that the plan had worked. Now, there was no longer a worry that I'd be caught lying.

My father was now wide awake. He brightened the moment he heard the news. "Really, princess? That's amazing!" he said, placing his hand over my womb.

"Yep!" I said, cheerfully. "I love you daddy!" I hugged him hard, my breasts pressing against his naked chest. Slowly, I realized what that meant. We didn't need to have sex any more. There was no point. By now, as much as anything, I'd continued to make love with my father because I wanted to get fucked. Now I no longer had the excuse of trying to get pregnant. My cheer quickly wore off.

"Well," I started, "I guess that means we don't have to try to conceive any more. I'm already pregnant with your child. We can stop." I said, looking down.

"Hmm," my father said, clearly thinking.

I wanted to be on my own, realizing how sad this was making me, so I got up and headed towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower now, I guess." I walked into the bathroom, catching my father staring at my naked ass one last time.

I turned on the water and got in, getting ready to wash myself as I thought over what was happening. I was pregnant, now, with my own father's child. And I was sad that I wouldn't be able to be with him anymore! I'd always planned to go back to the states, terminate the pregnancy and never talk about it, but I wasn't sure I wanted that to happen anymore.

I lathered up my skin with soap while mulling over these thoughts, running my hands up and down my lithe, body. I briefly thought about what I would look like pregnant, because after all I would be here for another couple of months. I ran my hands over my breasts, imagining what they would look like enlarged from the pregnancy. I placed my hand over my womb, lost in thought, before I realized where I was and went to get clean.

I bent over to shampoo my hair, and in the process got some in my eyes. It stung like hell, and in my commotion I thought I heard a door click, but ignored it. I stayed bent over for a moment, rinsing the rest of the shampoo out of my hair, until I felt hands grab my hips and pull me backwards.

"Daddy?" I yelped at the unexpected surprise, still bent over trying to get the shampoo out of my hair.

"Yeah, baby, it's me." He said as I felt his semi erect cock press against my pussy lips from behind. I immediately started to get wet.

I finished rinsing my hair and stood completely up, turning around to see my father. I was completely naked, obviously and I only came up to halfway past his chest.

As I turned around, his eyes went immediately to my wet breast, slippery from the soap and water. They looked fantastic, and they momentarily hypnotized my father.

"Daddy, what are you doing in here?" I said, pretending not to notice his hardening cock.

"I came in here to shower with you, princess." He said bluntly, placing his arm around my waist and pulling me towards him, my hard nipples pressing against his naked chest.

"But daddy, I'm already pregnant. There's no reason to be in here!" I said, denying my true feelings.

"I know that. I love you baby, and you're carrying our child. There's no way I'm just going to leave it at that. I'm gonna keep fucking you for the rest of our trip." He picked me up and pressed his lips hard against mine, tightly squeezing my ass with both his hands.

He propped me against the wall and pressed his cock into my wet slit. I moaned and trembled in pure delight. Holding me against the wall, he groped my breast and pushed deep inside my tight, sopping wet pussy.

"Oh god, Daddy," I said, finally answering him, "I love you too!"

He pumped in and out of my tight pussy, fucking me hard against the wall. We made love passionately as we finally fucked out of lust, as opposed to necessity. He came deep inside my already pregnant womb, and as we cleaned in the shower I looked forward to what was to come.

A month and a half passed before the Don came back, and my father and I enjoyed the trip together, slowly becoming more like lovers than father and daughter; we fucked every chance we got.

Finally, the day came where the ultrasound was scheduled. Aldo had gotten us one of the best English speaking doctors in the country that he could find, and had him do the procedure. The three of us walked in the room, his men waiting outside, to prepare for the procedure. The doctor, as expected, was very good and expertly set up the required instruments. He rubbed the ultrasound gel tenderly on my stomach, and pressed the probe over my womb. He searched around for a bit, before finally finding my baby's heartbeat.

"Beautiful" I heard Aldo say, from the side.

I looked at the monitor and admired my child's strong heartbeat, feeling for the first time like a mother to be. I looked up at my father, who was staring at the monitor, a calm washing over his face.

He looked down at me, before smiling as wide as I'd ever seen him. "I love you, baby." He said, reaching down to kiss me.

"I love you too, da-" I caught myself before completing the sentence in front of Luchelli, and ended it there. I pressed my softly against my father's, and felt his hand rub over my womb.

"Ah, young love." Luchelli said, interrupting us. You too make a lovely couple. Thank you, dolce, for allowing me to see your baby's first ultrasound. I'm truly happy for the both of you.

We finished the procedure, cleaned up, and headed home.

The rest of the trip went by incredibly fast. Before I knew it, there was only a week left before we had to go home. The entire time we kept up appearances, I continued doing my reports, and we got more and more acquainted with the Don. All the while, we spent time together, enjoying the almost vacation-like experience this assignment had given us. Slowly, we fell deeper and deeper in love. It truly felt like a honeymoon between two lovers, and I realized I had completely fallen for my father. We slept together every night, and fucked as often as we could, even as I continued to get more and more pregnant. By the time we reached the last week of the summer and our stay, I had definitely started showing.

My petite body had started to adjust to the pregnancy, and my breasts had gotten noticeably bigger. I had a small but apparent baby bump, and while I missed my flat stomach I had worked so hard to get, I was beginning to get used to being a mother. Even though my body had started changing, my dad and I fucked just the same. He still loved my body, worshipping my breasts as they grew in size and constantly groping my tight, round ass.

On one of the last days of the assignment, we laid together on the secluded beach, admiring the coast. I was wearing a 2 piece suit, not quite suited for my pregnancy, which really put my ass and stomach on display, and could hardly contain my enlarged tits.

We cuddled together on the beach, before my father placed his hand on my belly, over my pregnant womb.

"Daddy?" I said, getting his attention.

"Yes, baby?" He smiled at me.

"Well," I started, "Originally, we had talked about getting my pregnant, and then getting an abortion when we got back to the states."