The Mafia and Maternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know." He said, waiting for my follow up.

"Daddy, I want to keep the baby. I want to bear your child. I hope you're not mad." I said, waiting for his reaction.

He cracked a smile and pressed his lips hard against mine. "Of course, baby. I'd love that. I want you to have our baby, and raise it together. You're my daughter, and I love you."

I brightened up instantly. "Really? I love you so much, daddy! I can't wait to have our child! Are you sure you'll still love me, even when I'm fat and pregnant?"

"Baby, I'll always love you. And you're gorgeous. You're my sexy little slut of a daughter and soon to be the mother of my child. I'm gonna fuck you every single day until you have our baby, and I'll fuck you again, even harder, until you're pregnant with another."

He cupped my breast, undoing my top with his other hand and once again pressing his lips against mine. I felt his tongue touch mine, as he kissed me not as a father, but as a man kissing the woman bearing his child.

"Daddy, what are you doing? We're in public!" I said, trying to protest as he ripped off the top of my swim suit, exposing my tits.

"No one can see us, baby. I'm gonna fuck you right here, on the beach." He said, squeezing my right breast, taking the other into his mouth.

I moaned as he said that, and with that I lost any objections. As groped my body, I slowly untied the bottoms that barely even covered my ass, exposing myself completely out in the open.

My father let up, stepping back momentarily to undres. He pulled his shorts down and looked my body up and down.

Slightly self-conscious of my now pregnant belly, I tried to cover myself with my arms.

"Your body is fucking perfect, baby." He said, surprising me. He knelt down again and placed his hand once again over my womb, rubbing my stomach. He let go, lowering his mouth to my pregnant pussy and began eating me out.

All my self-consciousness had gone now; I was far too preoccupied with my father eating my pussy. His tongue darted in and out of my wet pussy, as he massaged my swollen breasts, pinching my sensitive nipples. In my father's hands my body felt completely normal, he appreciated every inch of it. Even though I was almost 3 months pregnant he helped me feel sexy. I was nude on the beach in the middle of the day, yet I didn't care. It turned me on more thinking I could be spotted by somebody.

I moaned again, loudly, as he continued to lick my sopping wet pussy. "Oh fuck, daddy! You're so fucking good!" I yelled as he ate me out like I'd never been before. He expertly toyed with my body, running his hands over my hips and squeezing my ass, pleasuring me to the full extent of his ability.

Soon, I approached my climax. "Oh god, daddy! I'm about to cum! Don't stop, please!" I screamed, begging for more. He continued to lock and nibble at my pussy, sending me over the edge as he plunged one finger into my pussy and rocked my clit with his tongue.

"Oh fuck!" I yelped, cumming on my father's tongue. I came as hard as I had ever before, completely losing control as he kept eating my pussy. "Yes, please! Keep eating your little cum slut's pregnant pussy!"

Finally, I came down from my intense orgasm, feeling so satisfied after having been handled like that by my own father. My father crawled over me, kissing me passionately. I could taste my juices on his lips, and I was turned on even more.

"Are you ready, baby?" he said, aiming his cock at the entrance to my pussy. His hard cockhead oozed precum as it pressed hard into my puffy pussy lips.

"Yes, daddy! Fuck me as hard as you can! Fuck your pregnant daughter's tight little pussy!"

One hand on my hip, he plunged deep into my pussy, his giant cock filling me to the brim.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed at the sudden entrance.

My father picked up the pace, pounding his daughter's pussy with all he had. As he bottomed out in my pussy over and over again, my large tits began to bounce back and forth. With one hand on my pregnant belly and another on one of my tits, I braced myself as he continued to fuck me for all I was worth.

He squeezed my ass, cupping my other breast with his hand and pulled me farther onto his thick cock. "Oh god, baby! You're still so fucking tight!" he whispered in my ear as he began kissing my neck.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, daddy! Fuck my tight pussy!" I was being driven wild, my pregnant body being used like a fuck toy.

My dad started to tense up, and announced he was about to explode: "Oh fuck, princess! I'm about to cum!"

"Do it, daddy! Cum for me! Cum deep inside your pregnant daughter's pussy!"

With this, I felt his balls tighten and his cock pulse. He pushed deep inside me one last time and exploded, shooting his load deep inside my already pregnant womb. His potent seed filled me up, just as it had done many times this summer. The last ropes of his cum shot out and he collapsed beside me in the sand. I felt his cum leak out of my pussy as he spoke again.

"Oh god, baby. You're so fucking hot! I love you!" he said putting his arm around me. I scooted closer to him, and turned on my side to lay on his chest.

"I love you too, daddy!" I kissed him as my pregnant tits pressed against his side. I fell asleep in my father's arms, completely satisfied.

The rest of the week went by just the same as it had all summer, and even though we were on a potentially dangerous assignment, I didn't want to leave. So far it had felt like heaven. I still had to, though, so I issued my last report and got ready to leave, saying our goodbyes to the Don and heading back to the US.

Over the next few months, tons of things happened. I moved out of my place, into my father's house and we slept together like a couple every night. I continued to get more and more pregnant, and before I knew it I had a giant baby bump, and my due date was around the corner. I had to get maternity clothes, and everything felt like it didn't quite fit. In the office I dressed in tight skirts and dresses that showed off my pregnant stomach. They were quite surprised when I got back and was pregnant, but they mostly congratulated me, obviously not knowing it was my father whose child I was carrying.

Finally, several months after our trip had ended, the department finished debriefing everyone and had concluded the investigation. In the end, Don Luchelli wasn't trafficking weapons after all. I laughed at the news. I had gotten pregnant with my father's child to make sure the assignment went well and so that we'd be safe, and it was all for nothing. I didn't care though, because I was happier than anything.

One day, I was called back in by my old supervisor to discuss the case. We hadn't really talked since I'd come back, as she'd been on leave for an assignment most of the time.

As I came in the door, she looked up my pregnant belly and got a look of shock.

"Kylah! You're pregnant?" she asked.

"Yes, it actually happened during the assignment. I thought you already knew?"

"I hadn't heard. Well, congratulations! Sit down!" she said, motioning towards the chair.

"So, why did you call me in here?" I asked, curious as to what the circumstances were.

"Well Kylah, as you know it turned out Luchelli wasn't actually trafficking weapons. That said, our supervisors were incredibly impressed with the precision of your reports and the help you were able to give on short notice. I brought you in here to offer you a promotion. You definitely showed you're a valuable asset to the firm."

The promotion I'd started this all over to get was right before me. I had other plans in motion, though.

"Thank you, Marlene, but I'll have to decline. I actually came in here to give my resignation."

Her jaw dropped. "Really, Kylah? Why? You did such a good job! Are you sure you won't reconsider?"

"I really appreciated it, Marlene, but I've decided to stay at home and focus on being a mother for my child." I said, rubbing my heavily pregnant belly.

"Oh, I see. Well I hope you and your husband have a happy, healthy pregnancy. I wish you luck."

"Thank you," I said , standing up and turning to walk out the door. "Thank you for everything, Marlene. The trip was lifechanging. Goodbye"

"Sure thing," she said, puzzled. "Bye, Kylah."

With that, I left the building and headed home. I arrived home, and pulled in the drive way, eager to see my father and start our new life together. I opened the door to see him waiting in the kitchen.

He turned to me, smiling, and walked towards me. "How was your day, princess? Did you tell her?"

"Yes, daddy. As of now, I'm officially free. Now we can focus on getting ready for our unborn child." I said, placing my hands over his neck and kissing him on the lips.

"Before that," he started, "let's get you out of this dress." He squeezed my ass through the tight dress, undoing the zipper with his other hand. He slid the dress down my body, over my stomach, revealing the lingerie I'd bought specially for him.

He placed a hand over my pregnant womb as I stepped out of the dress, fully showing off what I had bought for him I had worn a black lacy bra and panties, complete with a garter belt.

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you, baby?" He said, ogling my pregnant body. "You look amazing." He placed his hands on my tight ass, admiring my legs and perky, sensitive breasts.

He picked me up, both hands on my ass as I spread my legs and wrapped them around his waist.

"What now, daddy?" I asked shyly, biting my lower lip.

"Right now I'm gonna fuck my sexy, pregnant daughter who's carrying my child." He said, kissing me as he started to walk towards the bedroom.

"Okay, daddy! Sounds good. I love you!"

"I love you too, baby!" he said, carefully setting me on the bed, ripping my panties off and undoing his trousers in one movement. "Now relax, and let daddy fuck your tight little pussy." He pressed his thick cock hard into my pussy, and plunged deep into my pregnant womb with his first stroke.