The Magic Pendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The comment caught him off guard, and he stumbled through a response: "Oh, no! Nothing like that. I mean . . . well, I mean, yeah, I've been looking, but not like, you know, like I've been leering at you or anything. It's just that, umm, just kind of appreciating your body, and . . ."

He was really exasperated.

"And that certainly didn't come out the way I meant, either," he said, shrugging and falling back against the padded leather in the booth.

"What?" Brandi asked innocently.

"That part about appreciating your body. It sounded kind of pervy, you know? But that's not what I meant at all."

Just keep digging yourself into a hole, Tyler, thought Brandi as she watched a little pink scarf of embarrassment start to color his neck right under his chin. You are so hot when you do that!

"So you don't appreciate my body?"

I should stop tormenting this man, she thought, watching Tyler squirm. But, damn! It's fun and he's so hot, and I like talking to him.

"Oh, come on, Brandi," Tyler said, his smile belying his words. "You know what I mean, and I'm happy to say it: I like looking at your body. You're really a good-looking woman."

Now it was Brandi's turn to blush.

"There. I've said it. It's not my usual way of complimenting a woman, but you kind of forced the issue, you know?"

"What is your usual way?" she asked.

Now it was Tyler's turn to grab control of the conversation. "Classy compliments. Well-timed compliments. Honest and sincere compliments that don't come across as having a hidden agenda or creepy or anything like that." He looked at her, then raised his mug to take a long sip.

"Mmmmm," she responded, holding his gaze. "That sounds nice." She smiled. "So now that I know your modus operandi, let's start again. Compliment my body in your usual way."

Brandi was grinning widely at him, trying to suppress a giggle. It was fun talking like this with a guy.

Tyler rose to the challenge: "Ms. Morgan, I've noticed you at the gym for a while and have been impressed with your commitment to your workouts. They certainly have been effective. The result is a lovely, firm and toned body."

His gaze sent a hint of, "Take that!" as he eased back against the padded leather.

"Nicely done, Mr. Camden," Brandi said, raising her mug in acknowledgement.

"So . . . now it's your turn," he responded, again leaning forward slightly, his elbows on the table, hands wrapped around his mug of coffee.

Something in Brandi prompted a statement out of her mouth that surprised her: "I notice, Mr. Camden," she said, leaning forward slightly herself, "that you've been a regular customer at the gym, too. That's impressive. And your workouts, I notice, usually include some time on the stair climber. That must be one of the exercises responsible for giving you such a nice, firm, great-looking butt."

Shit! Brandi thought, looking down immediately into her coffee. What did I just say?

Her fantasies of man-fucking must have prompted something in her subconscious that found its way out in a surprisingly embarrassing way.

Tyler didn't know what to say. When Brandi dared glance up, he had a blank look on his face, and that scarf of pink embarrassment had returned to his neck.

"Well," she said with a little cough, "I guess that came out to make us even in the embarrassing compliment category."

Nice recovery, she thought, relaxing a little.

Tyler's expression broke into a little grin.

"Touché," he answered, now raising his own mug in acknowledgment. "What say we're even, and we move on to other things?"

Whew! Brandi thought. He's obviously convinced I was teasing him and not saying something that might be taken the wrong the way.

But I did mean it, she thought to herself as she smiled at Tyler and listened to him talk about why he was eager to finish his studies at college.

You have a gorgeous ass that I am dying to get my hands on.

***

Brandi had been at the party for a few minutes before Tyler spotted her. She had spoken to one of the trainers, chatted for a minute with a woman who often was at the gym while Brandi was there, and she had managed to get a margarita before she noticed him waving to her from the other side of the large room in the venue the gym had secured for the party.

She noticed that he looked her in the eye when he spoke to her, something she gave him credit for as he got closer.

Brandi knew she looked really sexy in the outfit, and she knew her attractively displayed cleavage, emphasized by the push-up bra and the way the blouse framed her decolletage, was a natural point of interest that would draw the gaze of any man (or woman) with even a modicum of sexual interest. But Tyler, gentleman that he was, looked into her eyes as he approached.

"Hello, Brandi," he said, smiling. "You are one beautiful Little Red Riding Hood!"

"Thank you, Captain Bligh," she answered, referring to his pirate's costume, complete with a fake pistol stuffed into the sash at his waist and a 3-cornered pirate captain hat cocked to one side on his head.

He looked dashing and handsome.

"Surely you're fending off wenches in every port, no?" she asked, grinning at him.

He laughed. "You assume things about me, fair maiden."

The evening was off to a great start.

They danced some, talked some more, listened to the music and commented to each other about the costumes worn by various of the attendees: "Nice prisoner outfit over there," he said, pointing. "And the fairy princess looks charming," she said, nodding in the direction of the pretty black trainer from the gym who'd done a great job with her Cinderella outfit.

It was the opening Tyler had been waiting for.

"And your outfit is . . . well, you look so good in that Little Red Riding Hood costume that it should be against the law."

This time he looked straight into Brandi's green eyes while delivering the compliment.

"Did I do okay with that compliment?" he asked, leaning in to make himself heard as the DJ cranked up the music.

"Yes, you did. I'd rate it an eight on a scale of ten," she teased.

"Only eight?"

Here's the time to spring the trap, Brandi thought nervously.

"Yes, Captain. An eight. You complimented me and my outfit in a general way, but the compliment was a little ordinary, lacking specifics."

He looked at her skeptically.

"Lacked specifics?"

"Yes," she responded. "A good compliment always includes specifics."

She smiled at him, knowing what he'd say next.

"Such as?"

"You could have received a higher rating by saying something like, 'You look amazing in that outfit, Little Red Riding Hood. In addition to being lovely in every way, I find what you've done with your costume as a way to emphasize your lovely décolletage and your pretty necklace to be absolutely stunning.'"

Oh, Tyler, please let that comment create the reaction I want!

He exhaled slowly then licked his lips, chewing his bottom lip slightly, obviously searching for his next words.

Thankfully, the DJ had toned the volume down now, and Tyler was able to respond without having to shout over the music.

He leaned close to Brandi's ear and said, "I find that what you've done to emphasize your gorgeous body in every way to be sexy yet classy, and what you've done to draw my attention along with every guy's attention at this party to your costume and your pretty necklace to be absolutely stunning."

She laughed, looking into his pretty eyes.

"Now that's a ten," she said, knowing she had the opportunity to see if Tyler might like to know more about her openness to sexy conversation and maybe more.

He grinned back at her, taking off his captain's hat and placing it on the little table where they sat as they watched the festivities around them.

"Glad to have scored a ten," he said, laughing with her as he moved his chair a little nearer.

"It is a pretty necklace, don't you think?" Brandi said, reaching to the double-duty piece of jewelry to bring it forward a little, inviting his inspection. "I liked it the first time I saw it."

Tyler took the bait. He reached forward to hold it between thumb and forefinger, examining it in response to the way she held it out, proffered for his comment.

"It's certainly unusual. Simple, pretty, and I have to say-"

At that point, Brandi closed her fingers around his hand, and with her other hand reached to the little disc at the top of the jewelry-toy to twist it to turn it on.

She made sure to keep her grip around Tyler's hand, ensuring that he felt the vibrations.

"What?!" he exclaimed, looking into her eyes.

"Thank you, Captain, for the compliment about my necklace."

She held his gaze, feeling the vibrations of her toy as they transmitted themselves to her through his hand.

"It's a pretty necklace I found in the port of Carthage on a far journey of my own," Brandi said, falling into a patter that seemed to come out of nowhere but which she went with as a way to make this potentially awkward moment morph itself into something more special than she had originally conceived. "A jewelry-maker in a small shop there said this pendant held magical powers, bestowed on it by the local priestess."

She leaned in closer to Tyler's ear.

"According to the jewelry-maker, the priestess said this pendant would forever hold the power to create special feelings in any female who wore it."

Tyler began to grin, glancing at Brandi's hand clasped around his own as the little vibrator continued pumping out its powerful effect. He looked back into her eyes.

"So I went to find this priestess, who lived deep in the forest," Brandi continued, spinning her tale and enjoying the sexual charge that was obviously building between them. "She lived in a hut the woodsmen had built her while under her spell."

Brandi moved Tyler's hand closer to her chest, holding it tantalizingly near her cleavage.

"She confirmed what the jewelry-maker had told me, and she said I would experience ecstatic feelings every time I used the pendant in a certain way."

A light sheen of perspiration was noticeable on Tyler's forehead at this point. Brandi enjoyed the effect she was creating with her story.

The moistness between her legs told her it was having the same effect on her.

"She also said this pendant had great power over any man who heard about its special properties."

The gaze that Tyler had fastened to her eyes told her he was under the pendant's special power at that moment.

She leaned very close to his ear to ensure no one could possibly hear the next part of her story.

"A man who hears how a woman uses this pendant will instantly succumb to her wishes."

Brandi leaned back from Tyler's ear and tightened her grip around his hand as the little toy continued vibrating.

What are you going to do next, Tyler? What are you waiting for? Please, don't keep me in suspense!

She looked into his eyes. Searching.

He blinked twice and swallowed. He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it. He swallowed again.

"So, Little Red Riding Hood," he said finally, quietly. "How do you use this magic pendant?"

God help me! God help me! Brandi thought. I'm going to say this and see what happens!

"My dear Captain Bligh," she said, again leaning close to him but now pressing his hand against her cleavage brazenly, hoping no one was taking notice. "The priestess was right. I use this magic pendant to masturbate, and lately I've thinking about you when I do it."

His stunned expression worried Brandi, causing her stomach to knot, desperately concerned that she'd blown it. If so, pressing ahead wouldn't matter. If she hadn't lost him at this point, however, then what she knew she would say next would draw him closer and faster to what she was lusting for.

"I press this magic pendant to my clitoris, close my eyes, and see you naked. Captain, you look so sexy and handsome, and I see a hot body and a pretty cock, and I see the most erotic thing possible when you turn around and show me your tight, firm butt."

Tyler was squirming. His gaze was fixed so tightly on Brandi's that she thought she must surely have hypnotized him.

So she continued.

"And if the priestess is a truth-teller, Captain Bligh — that you must succumb to my wishes when you hear about the special powers this magic pendant possesses — then you must do in real life what I have imagined when the pendant is pressed against my clit."

"Shit, Brandi! Shit!" Tyler whispered to her, running one hand through his hair and glancing nervously around as she continued clutching his hand around the inventive piece of jewelry. "Christ! What the hell are you saying? You have to know you're driving me absolutely crazy right now."

She smiled, releasing his hand. He let go of the little toy like it was scalding him.

"That's the power of the pendant Captain," she continued in her own whisper.

Much better to continue the role play, Brandi realized.

"But, damn, Brandi, uh, Little Red Riding Hood, or — hell, I don't even know what's going on right now other than you must be the sexiest woman I've ever met."

Perfect! thought Brandi.

"The priestess' words, Captain. They seem to be truthful. Are you under the spell of the pendant?"

Tyler exhaled and wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his pirate's costume.

"If I say yes, who am I saying yes to?" he asked under his breath as he squirmed in his seat, one hand unobtrusively dropping below the table.

Is he adjusting his cock? Brandi wondered. Is he getting an erection? I hope so!

"Is it Little Red Riding Hood or Brandi Morgan who's got me under the spell of that crazy piece of jewelry that you've just told me you, uh, you . . . you use to masturbate," he finally said, so softly that only reading his lips confirmed the last few words.

God, this is hot! Brandi thought as she searched his eyes.

Those beautiful eyes.

"Does it matter, Captain?" she asked, holding his gaze. "The priestess was surely right, wasn't she? Everything she said has come true. Isn't that right?"

Tyler could only nod, again squirming in his seat as the music continued pumping a crazy counterpoint to the tale of Captain Bligh and Little Red Riding Hood.

"Now that we both know the magic pendant holds you in its power, that it guarantees the thoughts to which I masturbate will come true, what's your reaction, Captain?"

He blinked. Swallowed. Coughed. Squirmed.

"Go ahead, Captain, my Captain. This is a magical evening, is it not? This the evening when fantasy and reality mix. Have you not seen some version of Little Red Riding Hood that sparked a most un-fairy-tale-like reaction?"

Brandi leaned closer. Drawing Tyler in deeper.

"You've thought about reaching under Little Red Riding Hood's skirt, haven't you?"

His guilty look told her all she needed to know, and it gave Brandi the green light to press on.

"If you did, you'd meet wetness there, in the crotch of her panties."

More sweat on Tyler's brow.

He was hypnotized.

She scooted her chair next to his and dropped one hand underneath the table to rest on his thigh.

"Captain, you're under the spell the priestess cast. You can't deny it. You want to do what I have done many times in my imagination as I use the powerful pendant. It's all right. You can't fight the power. Surrender to it and enjoy what is meant for your extreme pleasure as I take mine."

A look of desperation crossed Tyler's face as Brandi moved her hand closer to his crotch underneath the table.

Surely others could see what was going on.

She didn't care. It would be only another minute or two.

"Captain, I am desperate to see you naked, to see every inch of you. I've imagined it while using the pendant, knowing the powerful spell ensures every detail of my fantasy."

She placed her hand on his crotch, feeling for the stiffness, the length of his hardened cock. She closed her fingers around it through the material of his costume.

"You're bewitched, and it's okay, my Captain. Surrender to your pleasure. I guarantee only extreme pleasure. I speak from experience — the pleasure I receive while masturbating with the pendant and thinking of your naked body beneath me, your glorious ass and cock as my playthings, your moans of pleasure when we fuck — that pleasure takes my breath away, my Captain. Let me do the same for you."

His cock twitched in her grasp.

"Brandi, goddamn, Brandi!" he panted, worriedly looking around him then into her eyes. "Get us out of here. You, the priestess, Little Red Riding Hood — I don't care who it is — has made me crazy. If I don't leave right now, if you don't stop this crazy, sexy, insanely hot story right now, I'm going to come in this costume, and it's a rental!"

His comment made them both catch their breath, readjust to their surroundings. Look at each other in stunned silence.

Brandi moved her hand away.

They broke out laughing together.

"But I am not kidding," Tyler said.

"Captain, let's go," said Brandi, reaching for his hand and switching off the little vibrator with the other.

***

Will my fantasy come true? Brandi wondered as she drove them to her apartment, fending off Captain's playful, yet tortuously sexy comments.

Will he succumb to the power of the pendant when I reveal my fantasy?

They rushed inside quickly, and after Brandi tossed her keys onto the kitchen counter, Tyler spun her around, grabbing each arm in his powerful grasp, and drew her quickly to him, kissing her deeply.

Finally releasing her, he looked into her eyes and said, "I've been waiting all night to do that."

"And I've been waiting for it, Captain," she said sexily, indicating the game of the magic pendant would continue.

He grinned.

Then he bowed grandiosely, a clear message that he remained in his role.

"As Miss Hood wishes," Tyler said, straightening.

Thank you! Thank you! Brandi thought exultantly.

The next moment, though, sent the bottom of her stomach through the floor with worry. It was worry about what might happen, and it was worry about what might not happen.

"Then strip, Captain. As the priestess said, you are now under the spell of my fantasy."

Would he play along? Would he do it?

To help ensure a continuance of the game, Brandi fondled the pendant, bringing it to her lips to nuzzle, to slip inside her mouth an inch or so.

When he saw that, Tyler scrambled out of the costume, which was no easy task.

His body was glorious!

She rushed to embrace him, kissing him deeply, feeling him against her. Trailing her hands down his back, she brazenly gripped his asscheeks.

His breath caught. She held on tightly.

"Surrender, Captain. Surrender," Brandi whispered, kissing him deeply again.

He hugged her tightly.

Breaking the kiss, he said, "I will. You know I will." And he drew her mouth back to his, desperation and lust imprinted onto her lips as she felt him harden against her.

"Strip me, but leave the necklace on," she breathed into his ear.

Wordlessly, he bent to the task, slipping off her Mary Janes, pulling off her socks, twirling her around to search for the button and zipper at the back of her skirt. When her skirt dropped to the floor, he spun her around again, frantically unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it off her. Then he reached behind her to unfasten her bra.

He was good at it.

I love it! thought Brandi. She was the woman being undressed in a crazy sexual fantasy.