The Magic Pendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her again quickly then moved to the bed. Silently, he got into position.

She approached him, gripping each thigh in one hand and draping his ankles over her shoulders. Looking down, she positioned the tip of her strapon at the entrance of his shiny hole, then looked back into his eyes.

"I love that I'm your first," she said, pressing into Tyler's slippery opening. "I love watching your face as I push in," Brandi continued, leaning into him as the head of her cock slipped inside him. "I love that I'm the one taking your virgin ass, Tyler. Let me inside. Surrender to me."

He groaned. His hands grasped the cover on either side, finding purchase and holding on as Brandi continued opening him up.

"I love knowing that no other woman has done this to you," she whispered, feeling his resistance slipping away as she continued pressing into him.

Tyler had released his grip with one hand, moved it to his cock, and began stroking.

"That's it, baby," Brandi cooed. "Masturbate for me as I fuck you."

That just about did it for them both. Brandi pressed all the way forward, burying the entire six inches of her strapon inside him, and Tyler's high-pitched groan of surprise turned her on incredibly.

She began stroking into him, and he began stroking his cock. The rhythm was awkward at first, but all it took was a reminder from Brandi — "Go with me, baby. Long, slow strokes, just like I'm fucking you" — for Tyler to coordinate into a thoroughly satisfying interaction for them both.

"I'm going to come."

Brandi said it first. She was fucking this gorgeous man in the ass and feeling the bulb end of her dildo nudge against her G-spot in the process.

She increased her tempo, and Tyler groaned.

"I'm going to come," he gritted out as his hand increased its tempo stroking his cock.

Brandi leaned over him, continuing to fuck him and squirm against him.

"Then do it," she panted. "Come for me when I come. Come for me while I'm fucking you, Tyler!"

It wasn't a simultaneous orgasm.

It was better.

Brandi watched Tyler squirm through an orgasm, groaning in ecstasy as he shot long streams of come up onto his chest and belly.

And that did it for her. Her pussy clamped around the back end of the dildo, and she slammed the shaft deep inside him in order to grind her hips against him and trigger a massive orgasm.

She fell forward onto his chest, the dildo sliding from his bottom in the process. He dropped his legs, hanging them over the side of the mattress and gripping her in a powerful hug in the process.

They lay exhausted, both panting from their exertions.

When their breathing had returned to normal and they were lying in each other's arms, having shifted position to make a place for Brandi to snuggle while still strapped in, Tyler moved his head back to focus on Brandi's eyes. He had an enigmatic smile as he considered her.

"What?" she asked, her hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat.

"Next time," he whispered, "the power of the pendant will be mine."