The Magic Pendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, her panties. They were, indeed, wet, and she liked that he noticed.

"Little Red Riding Hood is a naughty girl," he said, grinning as he rose from his knees, having dropped to that position to slide down her white cotton panties.

What other kind of panties would Little Red Riding Hood wear?

"Now it's time, Captain, to strip me of the final thing I'm wearing."

Brandi turned, lifted her hair to expose the back of her neck, and felt him press close to her, his hard cock trapping itself between the two of them, then poking her in the small of the back as he adjusted position to unfasten the chain of the necklace. It dropped into her hand.

She turned to see the erotic sight of a naked Tyler, his cock erect and pulsing. Grabbing it, she led him to her bedroom, to the chair in the corner, where she dropped into position, splaying her legs over the arms of the chair to be salaciously spread before him, her glistening pussy on display.

"Remember your surrender, my Captain," Brandi said urgently. "On your knees and feast on me as you do in my magic-pendant fantasies."

In a flash Tyler was in position, and Brandi exhaled in delirium at the touch of his mouth on her pussy. He sealed his lips around her sex and began a delicious, languid, absolutely expert bout of cunnilingus that she squirmed beneath until she came, grasping his head and pressing his face against her pussy and clit as the waves of orgasm shuddered through her.

Leaning forward after she had gathered enough wits from the first man-induced orgasm she had experienced in months, Brandi pulled Tyler's face to hers, tasting herself on his lips as she kissed him deeply.

"Surely the Captain gets a similar reward in your fantasies, Miss Hood," Tyler said upon breaking the kiss. "Surely my surrender has its own reward?"

Laughing, Brandi replied. "The power of the pendant is not to be denied," she responded. "You do, indeed, come in the fantasy to which you've surrendered, my Captain."

He grinned.

"Stand," she said.

Tyler rose from his position, still on his knees in front of the chair where had moments earlier leaned in between her legs and expertly brought her to orgasm with his mouth.

"I'm going to suck your cock."

He stepped toward her. His delicious cock was at the perfect height, and Brandi slipped it between her lips.

Though it had been months, the skills of a talented fellatrix do not vanish. Brandi adored taking a lover's cock into her mouth, and the months of denial ramped up her desire to administer a thoroughly glorious blowjob.

But not to the point of bringing him to orgasm. She teased, sensed the impending moment, backed off, began again, backed off at the last instant, tasted the copious amounts of pre-cum Tyler was producing, teased some more.

It was excruciating for Tyler.

"Please," he panted. "You're driving me crazy."

Those were magical words in Brandi's fantasy. She stopped, leaned back, her hand still fondling his balls as she watched his cock pulse in front of her.

"The magic pendant lies on the counter in the other room," she said, leaning back against the padding in the chair. "Fetch it, Captain, and you shall know the truth of the priestess' words."

While Tyler went into the other room to retrieve her little vibrator, Brandi hurriedly rose from her chair, rushed to the side table next to her bed, and drew out the bottle of lube, her harness, and her strapon. Carrying them back to the chair, she dropped them on the carpet and settled back into place just as Tyler appeared in the door of her bedroom.

As he walked toward her, his progress slowed as her toys caught his attention.

He looked at the strapon then looked at Brandi. His cock deflated a bit.

"The magic pendant," Brandi said, holding out her hand.

"I, um, well I've read about that," he said, casting his glance toward the fake cock, "and I've seen it in some videos, but-"

"As it should be, Captain," she interrupted, again motioning for the vibrator. "Did not the priestess say there is great power in the pendant, that the fantasies of the woman using it would be brought to life?"

She dropped a hand to one breast, and pinched her hardened nipple, knowing the effect on Tyler as he saw her do it would be powerful.

"Would not the power of the pendant ensure the man of my fantasies has been curious, maybe even fascinated, by what I imagine as I press it against my clit while I masturbate?"

Tyler moved a step closer.

"But, I . . . um, I haven't done this-"

"But Captain, you have watched videos, no?"

Tyler just looked at her.

"You have. I see it in your eyes."

It was apparent in every expression of body language Tyler was broadcasting.

"Perhaps, Captain, if you would but bring me the pendant, my use of it will inspire you." She beckoned again for the vibrator, holding out her hand.

Haltingly, Tyler stepped close enough to hand it to her, and Brandi leaned back into the chair, hooked one leg over an arm of the comfortable seating where she often masturbated, turned on the vibrator and immediately pressed it lightly against the side of her clit.

Still sensitive from the orgasm Tyler had given her, Brandi had to gingerly position things to be tolerable, but the sheer eroticism of the situation meant she was quickly into full-blown masturbation mode.

Only this time, a naked man was in front of her, watching as she did it.

"Surrender, my Captain. Surrender as you watch the magic pendant in action. Feel its power."

I'll not be able to keep this role play up, Brandi thought worriedly. That thought vanished, though, as she saw Tyler reach his hand to his now hardening cock and begin stroking it as he watched her masturbating.

"You are so sexy," he whispered, now stroking his cock in front of her. "Damn! I can't believe how sexy you are," he said more loudly as he continued stroking his cock.

"And you're the sexiest Captain, the sexiest man ever to masturbate for me," she answered, grinning at him as she pressed the vibrating pendant against the side of her clit, causing an immediate gasp from between her lips as she threw her head back, her chest heaving with the effort of restraining the orgasm that was now building again.

I want to fuck you through my next orgasm, thought Brandi, working to both cause an orgasm and hold back from it at the same time God, I want to fuck you, Tyler!

He stepped to stand in front of her, dripping pre-cum and straining to control himself. He leaned down to kiss her as she continued pressing the vibrator against her clit.

That did it, and Brandi broke the kiss to squeal through an orgasm, finally clamping one hand over her mouth to muffle her cries.

"Whatever you want, Brandi," Tyler said earnestly, looking into her eyes as she came down from her orgasm. "Whether it's this crazy 'magic pendant' thing or whatever it is, I'm ready to do it. I'm about to explode! Can't you tell!"

Brandi brought her mouth to that glorious cock and sucked the pre-cum from it, immediately releasing him so as not to risk his orgasm.

"Hand me the lube," she said, her aching nipples rock-hard in anticipation.

He did it.

God bless him, he did it!

"Go lean over the mattress, Captain."

The result brought Brandi dangerously close to another orgasm: a gorgeous man — Tyler — bent over her bed, his beautiful, naked ass on display.

She approached, reached under him to close her fist around his cock, and said, "You've seen videos. That must mean you've watched them, maybe masturbating while you do it?" She began stroking him. Lightly.

He groaned. Standing behind him, Brandi adjusted her position, drawing his cock backward slightly between his legs, giving her better maneuvering room, allowing her to see what she was doing to Tyler and to enjoy the view.

So erotic. So very, very arousing.

He had such a sexy ass!

She tossed the bottle of lube on the bed in front of him as she continued teasing him.

This is it! This is my fantasy!

"Open the lube, Tyler."

Enough with the role playing — this is for real!

"Squirt some on my fingers," she said, leaning forward to hold her hand out to him as she continued her light strokes along the length of his penis.

He did it.

The large dollop of lube glistened in the light as she moved her hand to his ass, pressing her fingers into the crevice between his firm glutes, finding his asshole, and smearing lube across it, up and down it, all over it as she reveled in the feel of his surrender.

His cock still in her hand, teasing him but not risking an ejaculation, Brandi breathed quietly, not wanting to break the spell: This gorgeous, fit, sexy man naked for her, eager to be taken by her, surrendered to her manipulation of his cock, his balls, his upturned and lubricated ass.

It was excruciatingly arousing. Her nipples were distended, hard, aching for attention, but the sight before her demanded her full attention, and Brandi did not want — ever! — to have this moment end. She drew it out, memorizing every detail of his body in this position, searing the image into her mind.

She would come back to the mental image frequently, she knew. And she would masturbate to this memory repeatedly, Brandi knew.

The sound of him, the feel of him, the sight of him — this would be a full sensory memory.

There! That sexy moan as she stroked and teased his asshole!

God, Tyler, you sexy man! Make that noise for me again.

She petted his asshole, tapping lightly for a moment then flattening two fingers against his crinkled opening to slide them up and down and back and forth . . . slowly . . . familiarizing herself by touch with every millimeter of his private entrance.

Brandi shivered with anticipation, her breasts jiggling with the motion, nipples taut with excitement.

"More lube," she said, extending her hand again.

"Thank you," he whispered as he again squirted lube on her fingers.

Back to his beautiful ass, she smeared another coating of lube over him and this time into him.

He groaned.

"It's okay, Tyler. You've wanted this, wondered what it would feel like, and I'm going to show you," she whispered, now releasing his cock, knowing he was desperately close to coming.

But she continued toying with his asshole, pressing one finger in deeper.

Tyler dropped his face to the mattress and groaned as Brandi slid every inch of her finger inside him.

"Damn!" he panted.

She held her finger motionless as she talked to him.

"I masturbate and think about doing this. It's incredibly exciting, and I've come lots of time just thinking about it, Tyler. Doing it to you, though — nothing I could ever imagine can come close to actually feeling my finger slide into your sexy ass. I love finger fucking you."

And she began a slight movement out followed by a movement back in. He arched his butt up a bit, encouraging the action.

Could my fantasy ever have come true any better? Brandi marveled as she leaned back slightly to enjoy the view better. A sexy, handsome, desperate and naked man on my bed, surrendering himself to a finger fucking!

Tyler's groans were becoming more urgent.

"That's it, baby. Total surrender. The power of the pendant, remember? In my fantasies when I use the vibrator I slip a second finger in-"

Tyler's breath caught in his throat. He ceased his squirming.

"It's okay, it's okay," she soothed as she positioned a second finger at his slippery opening. "Two fingers ensure that you're ready, that you're open, that you want to take my strapon cock as a way to produce an orgasm that will be ten times better than any you've ever had."

Brandi made cooing sounds, speaking quiet reassurances as her second finger lined up with his opening and her fingertip made its first tentative probe.

"Oh, oh, oh," he breathed, little intakes of air communicating his worry, his eagerness, his desperation, his fear.

She entered to the first knuckle of her second finger. His asshole clenched.

"Surrender," she whispered. "Sweet surrender, my sexy man. Let me in. Let me inside."

She pushed a little and was rewarded when his anus relaxed a little.

"Oh, that's it, you pretty, sexy lover. That's how to take it. Open for me."

Brandi was driving herself crazy. She hoped she'd be able to last through her entire fantasy. The masturbatory sessions while imaging this had always created powerful, draining orgasms.

Actually doing this was almost unbearingly erotic.

Tyler's guttural moan as her second finger joined the first, completely buried inside him, was so sexy that Brandi squeezed her thighs together to prevent an orgasm.

God, what a sexy moan!

Now, with two fingers inside him, Brand knew she would take him with her strapon. She settled into a rhythm and concentrated on making this the most erotic experience of Tyler's life.

"You're so tight and warm and sexy, Tyler. I love feeling inside of you," she cooed. "Has anyone ever done this to you before?"

She knew the answer.

"Shit, no, Brandi! You're the first!" he said, gritting out the words as he squirmed beneath her ministrations.

"But you have experimented, maybe just a little, haven't you?" she asked, slowly working her fingers to their deepest penetration then backing them out almost to a complete exit before sliding them back in with strokes that communicated the message, "I'm fucking you in the ass, and I love doing it to you."

She found his prostate and began the motion against it that she hadn't been bale to make inside a man for months.

"Brandi, Brandi!" Tyler panted. "I don't know what you're doing to me, and I don't know what I'm supposed to say, but you're driving me crazy."

She smiled and leaned down to kiss him on one of his beautiful cheeks. "You're not supposed to say anything in particular." His flesh was warm, but the cool touch of her lips raised goose pimples on his sexy ass.

"You're only supposed to do and say what feels good, Tyler. Let me make me you feel good. Surrender however you want."

I'm going to come. I'm going to come, thought Brandi as she continued finger-fucking him.

"Then, yes, dammit," Tyler moaned. "Yes, I've used a butt plug to see how it might feel."

His statement did cause a mini-orgasm, and Brandi trembled, tamping down a full-blown orgasm.

She wanted to save that for the strapon fucking she now knew was going to happen.

"And it felt good, didn't it?" she asked quietly.

"Yes," he replied, even more quietly.

"Then you know how to open for me, don't you?"

She stopped moving her fingers, waiting.

It was tentative at first, almost unnoticeable. But then it happened. His tight hole relaxed its grip.

Tyler moaned into the mattress and finally, totally surrendered.

She leaned into his back as she slowly withdrew her fingers. Moving her mouth close to his ear, she whispered, "You've masturbated thinking about having a woman fuck you in the ass with her strapon, Tyler. Everything that's happened tonight tells me that's the truth."

"Please, don't think I'm a-"

She smacked him smartly on the ass, causing him to yelp in surprise.

"The only thing I'm thinking right now is that you're the sexiest man I've ever known and that I can't wait to make you come."

He rolled over and grabbed her, kissing her passionately.

"But I know you're a virgin, too — isn't that right?" Brandi asked after enjoying the intensity of his kiss, enjoying the message it sent.

Surprised, he said, "No. I've been with women. Surely you don't think-"

Again she shushed him.

"No. You know the kind of virgin I'm talking about."

He looked at her, blinking twice. He answered.

"Yes."

"Then I'll be gentle, but I am going to make both of us come. Sit up and watch me strap in."

This was completely new territory for Brandi. What she was doing was only hinted at in her most intense fantasies.

To be in control like this. To be the one to take a man's anal virginity in an insanely erotic scenario such as was playing itself out in her bedroom tonight — this was new in every way and real in every way.

Maybe the crazy jewelry-toy did have magical powers!

"Don't touch your cock while you watch, though," she cautioned him. "I don't want you spurting until I've buried my cock in your ass."

"Jesus," he whispered, adjusting himself on her bed.

Brandi intentionally drew things out. One reason was to make the scene as erotic as possible for Tyler, but another reason was because she was on a hair trigger for her own orgasm. Doing this with a man was erotic and sexy and hot and naughty and crazy and just the most mind-blowing experience imaginable.

What woman wouldn't be dangerously close to orgasm?

Tyler was entranced. When Brandi slid the bulb end of her double-ender into her pussy, he groaned, grabbed his cock instinctively, then drew his hand away immediately, trying to settle down as his steel-hard shaft twitched repeatedly, with two large dollops of pre-cum oozing out the tip of his shaft.

Brandi played it for effect. "Oooh, that feels so good," she said breathily, seating the back end of the dildo inside her pussy and adjusting it to the perfect position. Then she stepped into the harness, drawing it up and fastening everything into place after slipping the shaft of the dildo through the hole in the crotch of the harness.

"Is this something you've imagined, Tyler?" she asked, posing for him.

He could only nod.

Then she pressed him further: "Do you masturbate when you imagine it?"

His voice was scratchy, but he managed to answer, "Yes."

"Come coat my cock with lube."

His cock bobbed in front of him as he stood up, and Brandi again marveled at her good fortune, at the intensely erotic aspect of everything that was happening. Tyler had one gorgeous, sexy body to go along with his beautiful, erect cock.

Thank god I went ahead and said those things at the party tonight!

It all could have turned out so differently. Another man might have thought her a tramp or worse and tried to force himself on her, misinterpreting her overture. Other men may have backed out at a hundred different points along the way before reaching the stage where things were at this moment:

This gorgeous, hunky man who was intelligent and sexy, was playing with her — the both of them naked after she finger-fucked him in the ass — and was now drizzling lube onto the shaft of her strapon cock in preparation for taking her cock up his ass as a way to bring both of them to mind-blowing orgasms.

Tyler did a very, very good job with the lube.

He was obviously nervous about his deflowering and working hard to keep copious amounts of lube on her strapon cock.

"I'm sure that's enough, Tyler," Brandi said reassuringly. "Remember, I've been coating your asshole for several minutes as I finger-fucked you."

Sheepishly, he stopped slathering lube on her cock, closed the lid of the bottle, and dropped it to the carpet.

"On your back, scoot to the edge of the mattress, and lift your legs up," Brandi said simply.

Instead, he grabbed her again, kissing her deeply. "Nobody else could have made this happen like this," he said, looking in her eyes after breaking the kiss.

Her heart melted.

I want you! I want you in my life! I want you cuddling me, taking care of me, kissing me, protecting me! Brandi thought, surprised at the intensity of that desire.

But right now the burning, insatiable desire to fuck him would not unlock its grip on her desire.

"Mmmm," she responded, holding in check the surprising thoughts that had just slammed into that ancient part of her brain with an intensity that demanded she mate with him emotionally as well as physically. "I love that you love it."