The Maharani Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rogan was the next to come. But before he reached ejaculation he pulled out of the princess's cunt and impaled his sister's drenched cunt. She held his face in her hands and entwined her tongue with his. A couple of vigorous thrusts and he exploded with a deep seated incestuous growl. But he was not done yet. He kept thrusting into his sister, while she sensuously stroked his body with her hands and his tongue with hers. In no time his penis was rock hard again. He removed it from her clasping cunt and anointed it with perfumed oil that he had brought with him.

Next he worked the oil into and around her anus liberally smearing the area. Then without much ado he shafted her bung hole. This elicited an involuntary 'oh' from Rehana and then as she grew used to his full blooded thrusts began spitting at him and yelling out choice expletives. This spectacle had made Rahim hard and raring to go. He in turn rubbed profuse amounts of the perfumed oil on his cock and moving Rogan out of the way went up his wife's dark hole.

Rogan was not going to let his penis just hang in thin air. No indeed. He applied oil to Rahim's exposed ass hole and then quickly thrust his cock in. This sudden and brutal assault made Rahim yell out in pain and paralyzed his own cock. But in an instant pain became pleasure and soon two cocks were vigorously being thrust into two very accepting ass holes.

The sight of this communal buggery was too exciting for the princess and she moved her naked body astride Rehana's face who lovingly drooled all over her pink gash.

Rogan was the first to come. He pulled Rahim off Rehana and pushed him face down on the bed. He sat on him and lovingly caressed his pink buttocks while continuing his brutal assault. With a loud and prolonged roar he came up Rahim's ass hole.

He was not allowed to rest. Rahim had not yet come and his enormous cock was hard as stone. He pushed Rogan off him and onto his back. He then stood up and pulled him to the edge of the bed, pushed his legs back and exposed his anus. Quickly some oil was smeared on anus and cock and then up Rogan's alley went the enormous cock.

This was too much for Rogan to handle and he began howling like an injured dog. His sister hastily shut him up with a slap and then muffled him with her hands, "Shut up you clown. Stop behaving like a foolish virgin. You will have the Princess's guard breaking down the doors. You have taken this cock too many times to be yelping like this." She then moved down and engulfed his penis with her mouth and began working on the poor shrunken thing. Instantly his yelping was reduced to satisfied grunts and she took her hands away from his mouth. In a few more thrusts Rahim was done and flooded Rogan's rectum with his spunk.

All in all, a wonderful menagerie of perverts!

But back to Mahmud.

As he moved through the mountains, a little hullabaloo was taking place in the kingdom of Bhatner in the plains of Hindustan. A tiger had snatched an infant in the southern reaches of the kingdom. The hapless mother had put the sleepy infant in a hammock while she worked in the fields sowing wheat. A cry and a growl had made her turn around anxiously only to see the tiger disappear into the jungle with the baby.

When word of this reached Bhatner fort, the king's abode, he as the protector of his people, felt duty bound to hunt down this marauding creature. A royal hunt was organized and the king rode out on Bajrang, his favorite steed. It took a day for the royal party to reach that part of the jungle where the tiger had last been seen. It took another day for the royal elephant, Bijli, to reach them and then the hunt started in real earnest.

The king seated high on his lavishly decorated elephant moved into the jungle at the beast's naturally leisurely pace. In front of him went the beaters. They would beat loudly on drums to scare animals out of hiding from under bushes or the thick undergrowth. The jungle was teeming with game which scuttled out in droves. But the king and his people were strict vegetarians. Taking life unnecessarily was a punishable offence. So nothing was killed and the relentless hunt continued for the tiger.

Suddenly the tiger was sighted. It was lying on the ground in thick grass growling and snarling but unable to move. The reason why it turned into a man-eater was now obvious - its left hind paw had been injured at some stage and was now heavily infected. The tiger was put out of its misery with a salvo of royal arrows and its carcass left for the scavengers of the jungle to feed on.

It was on the trail home that tragedy struck.

The king was dozing in the afternoon heat on Bajrang, when a partridge suddenly took flight across the royal path. The startled royal horse reared up in surprise unseating the dozing king who fell off the horse onto the upright spear of a guard walking beside him. The spear entered his side and it was quickly apparent that the king was gravely injured. He was rushed back to Bhatner fort for the royal physician's ministrations. This consisted of the chanting of mantras and the brewing of numerous herbal concoctions which were either imbibed by the royal patient or placed in his wound.

It soon became obvious that the king was going to die. While arrangements were being made for the royal pyre the queen was being prepared for sati. She was young and had been married to the king for just a few years. No matter. Hindu tradition demanded that a widow end her life by immolating herself on her husband's pyre. And royalty had to set an example.

But back to Mahmud.

While all this was going on he and his men had reached the border of Bhatner and were preparing to invade it. Even as the king breathed his last, Mahmud and his muslim soldiers gathered for a swift strike.

The lack of resistance was amazing even by Hindustani standards. People just gaped at the soldiers as they advanced on the fort. It was at the gates that there was some semblance of resistance – the guards refused to open the gates. Two charging horsemen made them quickly change their minds and they flung the gates open and fled.

The young king had been very well liked and his sudden demise had left his people numb and utterly lacking the will to resist. All this meant just one thing to the ever practical Mahmud. He could raid this kingdom without the fear of losing any of his men. And by the grace of Allah this kingdom looked really rich!

In a leisurely stroll through the fort he found the treasury. As he suspected it was filled to the rafters with good stuff. Immediately, men were detailed to both take inventory and start packing the stuff to take home. He trusted nobody and so had a lot of men involved with everyone watching everyone else.

Next he stumbled upon the female section of the fort. His men had secured the entrance without venturing inside. They knew the ways of their Sultan well!

He pushed open the doors and wandered in. There was the usual assortment of female attendants now huddled together in fearful congress. He spied an ornately carved wooden door that he suspected led to the queen's chambers. Curiosity made him push it open and enter.

In an inner large room he found the queen. She was crouched by the side of a bed on which lay a sleeping child. She was draped in a widow's white sari the free end of which completely covered her face. In an exposed fair hand she held a large metal vessel.

"If you come any closer I will kill myself with this poison." Her voice was throaty yet with a light trill and with a velvety something in it that made Mahmud think of the purring of a cat.

"Stop right there," said that throaty voice. Mahmud stopped right there.

"That is a lot of poison, your highness," said Mahmud with a hint of laughter in his voice, "can it be that the royal poison maker mistook her highness for an elephant."

Queen Parvati drew herself to her full height and said disdainfully in that incredibly sexy voice, "Do not mock us, you savage."

Mahmud of Ghazni drew in a sharp breath, found his tongue sticking to the roof of his suddenly dry mouth and felt a stirring in his loins. The queen was tall, the top of her head almost up to his eye level, and he was a full head taller than most of his men. Even her baggily draped sari could not effectively hide a perfectly proportioned figure. She had kept her face hidden in the hooded end of her sari. Like any virtuous Hindu woman she would rather show a stranger her bottom than her face. In fact virtuous Hindu women were more likely to let you fuck their bottoms than show their faces. His penis enlarged as he remembered the number of perfect and naked Hindu bottoms he had fucked – ass or cunt or both, with the face never seen. His penis began rising. Mahmud, he said to himself do away with that thought. Stay in the present.

"Please your highness," he said with a voice suddenly dry and raspy, "I have no intention of mocking you. Forgive this unworthy one and allow him to explain himself. I do not want to harm you or your child. You may call me a savage but as Allah is my witness I have never forced myself on any woman."

At that precise moment the sleeping child made a sudden movement and let out a cry that made the queen jerk around to make sure all was well. The child carried on sleeping with an abandon only known to the very young. However, on jerking around the queen lost her grip on the hood of her sari. Down came the never to be dropped veil.

Just for an instant, before she regained her hold on the sari, her face was uncovered. That instant for him was like an eternity. He had just beheld the most beautiful face that had ever been his good fortune to behold.

And he had beheld quite a few.

Fair complexion, rich brown hair, chiseled features, generous mouth, almond shaped grey green eyes. Allah! Thought Mahmud, she is what the Hindus call an Apsara – those heavenly maidens whose beauty enslaves devoted Rishis and even gods. Hindustani women were generally dusky – mostly light brown, some black. Fair complexion was less common and women as fair as the queen rare indeed.

Said this vision of beauty from behind her now restored veil, "We have heard that you and your men have done unspeakable things to the people whose land you usurped."

"Your highness," said Mahmud in a feigned shocked tone, "who told you these lies! Sure we use force to subjugate people to our will. But never more than what is absolutely necessary. And my men never rape or pillage." Absolute nonsense of course because even if Mahmud himself had never raped a woman there was no way he could prevent his men from doing so. And he was smart enough to not even try. But the wily guy was only trying to keep the conversation going. He already had visions of this ethereal beauty bouncing on his prong and was busy figuring out how to get her there.

Said the queen, "If I have been told lies then you tell me the truth."

The truth, only Allah knows the truth, thought Mahmud, "My people are good and hard working. But by God's will they have been given land on which very little grows. So every now and then I need to make these expeditions to feed my people."

An erect cock has no conscience, absolutely none. And Mahmud's was as erect as a minaret. Her voice, her figure, her face had engorged it to unbelievable proportions. It made him say things with only one aim in mind – put me between those divine thighs.

"Really?" This really was news to the queen. Feeding his poor people had never been bandied about as a reason for Mahmud's raids.

"How do I know that you tell me the truth? You are denying that your men rape and pillage. And now you tell me that you do not rob us to make you wealthy but only to feed your people!"

"Your supreme majesty," said Mahmud, "I will prove to you that my men do not rape or pillage. My men and I will withdraw from the fort completely. We will stay in tents that we shall pitch at the foot of the little hill on which your fort stands. We will allow free access both to and from the palace. Of course all movement will be closely watched and guards will be posted. If you hear of any misdeeds committed by my men I will withdraw from your kingdom and leave you in peace. However, at the end of seven days if nothing is reported to you, then you will pay me tribute from the royal treasury. The exact amount in gold, silver and precious stones will be what my tax collectors calculate it to be."

Why seven days he was not sure. Except that it would give his men enough time to assess the wealth in the royal treasury, and in the rest of the kingdom – in the temples and houses of the rich. And for him to finalize which kingdom he would annex next.

"This is silly; you already have access to the treasury. You are free to do as you please. Our kingdom is defeated and without a king."

"But I have no other way of showing you my truthfulness. I am not the greedy thief you think I am. I will not touch the treasury till the seven days are up and you are satisfied that I speak the truth. Please accept my offer."

Exasperated the queen said, "Why do you make this offer? This kingdom is yours to do with as you please."

"Because quite simply dear lady you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever had the good fortune to meet." Truthfully and sincerely and with an unbearably erect cock.

This so shocked the queen that she let the end of her sari fall as she turned around with her face uncovered and looked at him in horror.

"I am a widow. How dare you talk to me in this fashion? Don't you know that with the death of my husband my life is forfeit?"

Absolutely the wrong thing to have done. Her naked face, her throaty voice, her perfect figure inflamed his passion so much that it took all his control to stop Mahmud from clasping her to his breast and making passionate love to her right there and then. Actually fuck her to kingdom come was more in line with his thinking. He was a practical man after all; not given to flights of fancy. Just hard old fashioned raging fucking that is what he wanted. Just to fuck this wonderful creature – fuck her cunt, fuck her face, and fuck her ass.

But all in good time. For now -

"I am a muslim but am not a zealot and I respect the traditions of other religions. I fight and conquer for economic reasons not to convert the conquered to Islam. However, I do find this Hindu practice abhorrent especially when it means that the nectar of life from a delicate flower like you will be fuel for the fire of tradition," said Mahmud waxing lyrical with his sublimated passion.

"No your highness I can not countenance that. I will allow the priests to cremate your husband and I will let the people mourn him but I will not allow you to kill yourself."

"And how exactly will you stop me," said the queen raising the large chalice of poison to her lips.

"Will you really leave your child motherless in this cruel world?"

Defeated, her shoulders drooped and she stifled a sob as her gaze fell on the still sleeping child. He had guessed correctly; this woman had more mother in her than your average Hindu woman. Again that impulse to clasp and fuck raced wildly through his brain.

"Mahmud," he said to himself, "get out of here right now. This is not the time. The time will come later if Allah wills it."

Aloud he said, "I see Allah has given you wisdom. I will leave now for I can see that you will not disappoint Him. I will take this poison with me."

Outside the door he turned to one of his men and said, "Bring the Hakim here." And when the Hakim appeared he was ordered to go through the queen's chambers to search for poisons. Meanwhile his soldiers removed all weapons with which she could do herself any harm.

Mahmud was a practical man.

For the next seven days he did what he said he would do. He retreated from the fort and camped outside. But everyday he presented himself at the palace and waited till the queen gave him an audience. And then he worked on her. He understood perfectly that you just cannot fuck women. You got to be able to make them want to get fucked.

He placed himself out of sight. But he knew the power in his voice or in fact the power in anyone's voice for that matter. Anyone that is who knew how to use tone, inflection and the meaning of words; anyone who spoke with an erect cock with only one aim in mind. And Mahmud was a past master, an artiste. Gradually and subtly he broke through her suspicions, her primordial ideas of Hindus and Muslims, and her inherent shyness till he was able to engage her in effortless conversation. His task was made easier by the fact that she was intelligent and quick on the uptake.

Meanwhile he issued an order that if any of his men raped a local woman he would be beheaded. If there was even a suspicion of wrongdoing - off comes the head. Such was the power of Mahmud's personality that not a single soldier dared disobey him.

When the seven days were up, Mahmud moved back into the fort. He was fed up with the Spartan tent life by then and ready for some hedonistic pleasure. And there was so much and no more discipline that his men could take. And this seduction was going to take longer. Both the queen and he had forgotten about his extracting tribute from the royal treasury. He, because of his seething lust and she because of her raging confusion.

He moved into rooms far away from the Queen's quarters. He was going to be patient and play it like an expert. And his men were going to sack this kingdom like experts in the meantime.

Everyday he sent her flowers and flowery letters that he paid one of her maids (the only one who could read and write) to read to her. Numerous poets had penned this collection of his and he had used it to good effect before. An erect cock has no conscience but just one aim – penetration. He was not just going to fuck her he was going to ass fuck her! With every passing day his fantasies grew more and more. If you do not masturbate like every other frustrated red blooded male then what do you expect?!

And he sent her perfumes and other items of toiletry and bits of jewelry that he had collected in his marauding.

She sent back everything and he kept sending her more of everything.

Finally she got fed up.

"Why do you do this?" said she exasperated. "I am a widow, my life is forfeit. It ended when my husband died. And you treat me like a lover. You send personal gifts. Gifts that I cannot accept. You are an uncouth muslim. You eat the flesh of animals. You cannot understand the greatness of Hinduism – I may die a widow in this life but in my next I will be rewarded because I adhered to the tenets of Hinduism. Please let me die and fulfill my destiny."

Aha, thought Mahmud maybe we are finally there.

"Your highness, for too long have I waited. I must now tell you quite plainly what my feelings are. You are like a heavenly being to me. I am worthy of kissing only the ground you walk on."

Mahmud fell to the floor and began animatedly kissing it with unbridled passion. The floor was dusty and tasted awful but he stuck to his task with fervor only out and out lust could engender.

The queen was so embarrassed by this degrading spectacle that she moved forward with arms extended as if to lift him bodily off the floor. Whereupon the lusty rascal seized her hands and began kissing them with unbridled passion. Long tapered fingers delicately poised just waiting to be kissed. She should have taken her hands away immediately. But for some reason that she could not effectively explain she let them lie there clasped in Mahmud's gnarly hands.

He kissed his way up her forearms, her soft and giving arms, to those perfect shoulders and then he was face to face with the most gorgeous creature he had ever set eyes on, his Persian princess included. Even Mahmud the seasoned fornicator was momentarily stunned by this vision of beauty.