The Maharani Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her part the queen continued to be completely confused. She may have been intelligent but was very young and naïve about men. Her husband had been her only lover and he had been as inexperienced and as inhibited as her. Their lovemaking had been hurried and clumsy and each session ended the moment he had expended himself. She was just not used to so much attention and so much fuss being made about her. And then there was this unmentionable feeling that she felt when she heard Mahmud's voice or saw his face; even a beard could not effectively hide a strong jaw and resolute manly features. She felt a trembling in her knees that she could not successfully control being held by this big and powerfully built man.

Mahmud looked at that innocent face with its befuddled expression and he knew he had his prey. Maybe prey was not the right term. Unless sticking a hard piece of flesh into a warm receiving piece of flesh was hunting.

He softly encircled her with his hands and then pressed his lips against hers. She suddenly came alive and struggled to get away. He held her firmly with his brawny arms and moved one hand to the back of her head to keep her face still while he again pressed his lips to hers. For a short while he felt resistance and then like a deer resigned to its fate it melted away and he became conscious of her lips quivering against his and then actually moving against his!

Gently he moved down. Kissing softly her cheeks, then neck and then the tops of her covered breasts. One of his hands held the back of her neck firmly while the other traveled down her back to her perfect taut buttocks softly squeezing each. By Allah, they were magnificent. She was tall but not large and this was reflected in her behind and in her breasts when he finally got them uncovered. Those breasts were just bigger than his fully opened hand, with large and long pink nipples that sprang erect and hard when his fingers played with them. He brought his lips to those nipples and teased them with his tongue, first one and then the other.

For her part the queen was now not even remotely opposing what he was doing. She was lost in a haze of excitement. Sexually aroused, perhaps more than she had ever been before in her life, she was actually sighing and gasping and moving against his hands, one of which was now cupping her cunt and rubbing her covered vaginal lips.

Boldly, he slipped his hand under the tied up end of her sari and underclothes to feel her luxuriant pubic hair and her now moist cuntal opening. Gently, he inserted a finger into the ridged interior and she gasped even more. He found her mouth with his and stuck his tongue down her throat. She responded by instinctively sucking on his tongue and this so inflamed him that he jammed two fingers into her now widely accepting cunt and began sawing them in and out. Gone was the gentleness, he was now shamelessly fucking her with his fingers and she was brazenly responding by flinging herself on those marauding fingers.

Then with a stifled cry and a gasp she came. For the first time ever she had an orgasm. She almost passed out with the intensity of the experience. Incredible; Mahmud's fingers had achieved what her dead husband's penis never had.

Mahmud let her climb off her orgasmic heights. Then he gently laid her on her bed and proceeded to slowly disrobe her.

The lecherous lothario enjoyed every bit of what was gradually revealed - smooth white undulating skin, perky perfect breasts with those mile long huge nipples, an inny belly button rising and falling sexily with her excited breathing on a flat abdomen, curvy waist that he could completely encircle with his hands. Then as he peeled her sari off – the cunt that he had fingered to orgasm, creamy thighs that tapered to dappled knees that flowed into full calves and sculptured feet with long resolute toes.

He just had to do the obvious. He had learnt the pleasures of oral sex from Devdasis on his previous forays and here was someone who deserved every bit of what he had to offer.

He parted those perfect thighs and placed his face between them. He inhaled the fresh scent of this aroused gorgeous woman. Then he stuck his tongue out and tasted her vaginal lips. The contact made her realize what was happening and overcome with disgust – how could anyone put their mouth there – she flapped about and tried to disengage herself. Mahmud was having none of this. He held her wonderful thighs firmly while escalating the assault on her vagina. He licked up to her clitoris and found that it was turgid with arousal and obviously every little bit of it was sensitive as all get out because she was moaning and groaning and writhing, and in no time at all, as he continued his lingual assault she shuddered to another orgasm.

All the times she had been fucked by her husband had been exciting. But it seemed now that they were just dry runs that never quite reached the take off point, beyond which lay this incredible feeling of wholeness, of being satisfied in every fiber of her being, of lights popping and thunder like explosions going off in her head.

As she lay and watched through hazy eyes, Mahmud began undressing. Off came the long loose cotton shirt and then down went the draw string trousers and out popped his cock. She gasped audibly as it sprang into view, huge and proudly erect. She had never really seen an erect cock before. Just glimpses of her husband's before he entered her and sheathed it in her cunt. Most of their fucking had been at night, clumsy and hurried. This erect cock before her made her stomach muscles tighten in excitement and her cunt moist and ready.

He moved between her thighs and gently entered her. Another gasp from her. Much bigger than the only cock she had known. Slowly he worked it in till finally he was in to his balls. He stopped and savored the moment. It had been hard work but definitely worth it. He looked down at her beautiful face now wreathed in wonderment and lust and then to the sight of his prong sheathed in warmth and wetness. He felt the pleasure he always felt at the completion of a conquest. This was what it was all about. Kingdoms or women; there was no substitute for this feeling of accomplishment that the immediate aftermath of conquest engendered. This feeling was what gave true meaning to his life.

He began moving inside her. Very quickly up to ramming speed and then with a gasp he came. Deprivation of sex had taken its toll on his ability to last.

To her astonishment he remained hard and in her cunt, and then began thrusting again, even as their combined secretions ran out of her cunt and down her thighs and buttocks on to the bed sheet. This time he lasted a long time. She found herself parting her thighs completely and raising her buttocks to help his prick reach further inside her cunt. She placed her spread feet on his back where they beat on him in time to his lunging. Again she found herself climbing the rainbow and then with a cry she came. Shortly after that he flooded her cunt with a second load.

He stayed on top of her with his softening cock still in her vagina. He bruised her lips with his teeth, and then suckled on her breasts pulling on her nipples with strength and urgency her baby had never displayed. It stimulated her and she found to her astonishment it made his cock hard once again.

He pulled out his cock with a pop that brought a sigh of disappointment from her. He crawled up her body and held his prick to her mouth.

"Suck this. Open your mouth my queen and suck this hose. Take Mahmud to heaven."

He could not be serious she thought. Suck it?! Ugh! No way!

He held her head firmly and she found her lips parting and her mouth engulfing the head of his prick. Of its own volition her tongue began licking the underside of his penis as more and more of the shaft penetrated her oral cavity. Down her throat it went and all she did was suck and lick till his pubic hair caressed her lips. The repugnance she felt at smelling and tasting their combined intimate secretions had disappeared, replaced by this overwhelming desire to suck the very life out of his prick.

He looked down at her. My God, he thought, she was a natural. This was a woman made for fucking.

He got up on his knees and began fucking her face. She found herself accepting the violation with pleasure and moving her tongue on the underside of his cock as encouragement.

Her hands found his balls and her fingers began massaging them. This was too much even for a seasoned fucker like Mahmud and he came furiously in her mouth. He held her face as his cock exploded. She swallowed quickly but was just not experienced enough to handle all he had to offer. Stuff trickled out of the corners of her mouth and down her face. Her fingers collected the run off and as his shrinking cock left her mouth she replaced it with her fingers and licked them clean.

With a twinkle in her eyes she reached for his penis, "Where do you think you are going with that?"

Her hand gently stroked it to semi hardness and then she wrapped her lips around it and sucked it back to powerful rigidity.

He looked in wonder as this beautiful creature, this personification of the ideal in a woman, sucked on his cock with the wantonness of a slut. He had worked hard to get to fuck her. Very hard. But never in his wildest dreams had he anticipated this result. He had been smitten by her absolute beauty and the outcome he had looked for was to shaft this perfect being. Her beauty had been a goal in itself. He had not looked beyond that. But now as he realized that he had somehow unleashed a lusty tigress his thoughts returned to their usual level of depravity – he was going to ass fuck her. Oh yes he was going to bugger this beauty. He had thoughts of ass fucking her before but those were just the random musings of a sex starved fellow. Never a course of action he had thought possible. But now he saw it as the next course. Make her submit to him, ride her ass, watch as his prong pierced her rectum and her ravaged face begged for release.

Quickly, he removed his prick from her mouth even as her expression said "why?" He turned her on her side and then slid down to place his mouth on her anus. He parted those magnificent buttocks and gazed in awe at the rose bud. But only for a moment before he attacked it with his tongue.

"Yeech," she thought," What is he doing? That is so dirty." And she tried to move away.

Mahmud was single minded in his purpose. He was going to bugger this woman, this vision of perfection, come what may. His sturdy hands firmly held her hips in place as his lingual assault became more intense.

When she found she could not move away she just lay there and suffered the utter degeneracy of his assault. He lifted her thighs and moving his body placed himself between them, wrapping her legs around him as he licked her shit chute. Imperceptibly but surely she began to get aroused by the incessant banging of his tongue against her anus. Gradually she relaxed and her legs moved against his torso as her lust rose. Mahmud pushed his tongue past her anal ring into her rectum. He held it there even as she voluntarily squeezed her anal muscles shut. But there was no way of expelling the offending tongue. Then he began grinding it in and out till she got used to the strange sensation of having something shoved up a passage that normally shoves out stuff.

Then he spat on his fingers and took out his tongue and replaced it with a spit slick finger. He spat some more and before she could react another finger went up her rectum. Both fingers began sawing in and out.

Even as she enjoyed the assault she thought, "What is going on?" "What is the purpose of all this?"

And then in a terrifying instant she suddenly knew. "Oh no," she yelled," No, no, it will kill me," and in a frenzied motion freed herself from his fingers and flung herself out of his reach.

Mahmud reacted quickly and wrestled with her on the bed firmly holding her in place with his body atop hers. He regretted using force on this exquisite woman. But he knew she would enjoy it if only he could take her there. Besides which he now had an unbearably erect cock and a mind fixated on anal action. Even as his weight held her on her side, he began softly kissing her hair, her ear, her cheek and she responded by turning her face, her lips. Gradually she relaxed and he let her move onto her back under him. Looking down at her he saw the lust and the want in her eyes. To assuage it he took his erect cock and placed it on her cunt. She parted her thighs and holding his buttocks smoothly impaled herself on his turgid organ. Slowly and rhythmically he fucked her, raising himself up on his arms to observe her ravaged face. Steadily they worked together till she was in the throes of another orgasm. She moaned and groaned and stuck her tongue down his open mouth, and wrapped her gorgeous arms and perfect legs lustfully tight around him as she climbed yet another rainbow.

He waited for her to come down from orgasmic heights before he stopped thrusting into her. Then he tenderly extracted his still erect cock from her cunt and turned her on her side. She sighed both in satisfaction and resignation as she now knew what was to follow.

Mahmud moved off the bed to grab a vessel filled with scented oil. Scooping some into his hands he gently spread the oil around her anus and then worked heavily oiled fingers softly past her tight sphincter and into her anal canal. Gradually, almost imperceptibly he found her relaxing as she got used to the invading fingers. He removed his fingers and copiously spread the oil on his cock.

The moment was here.

Placing his penis at her anal opening, he gently but with purpose advanced the tip past the anal ring. She moaned and he tenderly caressed her beautiful face with his still oily hands. Then he moved one of them down to her pubic area. She parted her thighs a little to help him gain access to her cunt. He strummed her clitoris, rubbed her labial petals and then entered her vagina while his thumb continued stimulating her clitoris. Simultaneously his cock continued its progression down her shit chute. Such was the distracting power of his digital stimulation that before she realized it, he was buried balls deep in her rectum. Continuing to play with her vagina he set up a slow and soft buggering rhythm.

Then the moment he had been waiting for arrived, as the anal stimulation reached her pleasure center.

She moved under him to accommodate his cock better and began thrusting her buttocks vigorously back at him. He removed his hand from her cunt and turned her onto her hands and knees with his penis still buried in her ass. Then he placed his hands on her hips and holding on to her firmly began ramming her mercilessly and at the same time gazed down on her side turned ravaged face.

Oh my, he thought to himself, this has to be the high point of my sexual career. His sexual abstinence and the fact that he had come a few times already allowed him to continue ramming her till they were both bathed in sweat. He reached down with his hands to play concurrently with her breasts and cunt. Slowly and indiscernibly he found himself climbing the rainbow. Then with mind boggling urgency he spewed into her rectum, blast after blast till the stuff backed up and drooled past his cock and past her anal ring. He kept thrusting his cock in and out till it softened to the point where it simply fell out of her. Only then did he let go of her and fall on his back on the bed.

In the days that followed they explored each other and their sexual proclivities. Discovering areas within themselves that neither knew existed.

In between their sexual workouts, Mahmud raided kingdoms to the east of Bhatner while leaving her under the care and protection of hand picked soldiers. In turn, the kingdoms of Sirsa, Kaithal Jind and Karnal felt the wrath of the Sultan and their overflowing treasuries added to his wealth.

Then the winds freshened. Blowing in from the southwest, you could smell the moisture they carried. There was no doubt; the monsoon was on its way. Mahmud knew it was time for him to go home.

"Take me with you," said the young queen, when she learned of his intentions. She really had no standing in this kingdom. Her husband the king was dead and in essence so was she.

He held her close as she looked up at him with those soft eyes. His heart melted and his penis enlarged. He could not help it; this perfect woman gave him a permanent hard on. At that moment he knew that between his Persian princess and this Hindustani Apsara he would not need another woman ever.

He pictured them lying side by side, in full naked splendor. Two perfectly proportioned bodies as he thrust into one and then seamlessly into the other. Their glorious cunts sucking his penis into their mysterious depths, working on his cock till the heavenly friction caused it to spasm and pore out its gratefulness into one of those soft and clingy channels. And then he would have them turn over onto their hands and knees. Oh, what a sight! Petite perfect buns beside larger wonderful creamy moons. He would part the buttocks of one and then the other to gaze on two magnificent crinkled roses. And then he would worship them with his tongue, forcing it in till the soft muscles that guarded the opening sprang apart and allowed his tongue into the tangy interior. And then the incomparable feeling as his large knob pressed open the anal bud and his whole cock slithered in. Oh, my! As he held onto perfect hips and brutally assaulted one rectum and then the other.

He found himself rubbing his fully erect penis on the queen's perfect abdomen as his hands caressed her royal buns. He looked into her smoky eyes and saw her rising lust. Off came their scanty clothing and she arranged herself on the large bed to accept him. She let out an involuntary cry as he shafted her with one lust laden savage thrust.

As usual once was not enough. He expended himself twice in her cunt. The second time from behind with a finger up her anus. Setting him up for what he knew would be his last incursion into her rectum. This thought made him howl with lust and regret, even as his oil soaked penis plunged into her backside making her hang on for dear life to the sheets as he purposefully buggered her.

And then it was over and the moment had arrived that he knew he would regret for the rest of his life, "No my dear I cannot take you with me."

Looking at his firm chin and expressionless eyes she knew this was final.

"All right then could you at least take me to my father's kingdom."

Her father was the king of Alwar, a kingdom further south and just a little too out of Mahmud's reach on this incursion. He had heard that it was rich and so next time around he was going to target it. But for now he sent the queen to her father accompanied by a large retinue of his men. They reached Alwar without incident as no one wanted to incur the wrath of Mahmud.

Her father welcomed her with open arms. He had lost his wife, her mother, a few years earlier to an illness that had wracked her lungs and left her so emaciated that when she died their seemed to be only a bony skeleton to cremate.

He had always been a doting father. His only other child, also a daughter, had been married off to the King of Kangra and by all accounts was as happy as could be.

Parvati was grateful that she had a safe place to stay for now. But even as Mahmud's men disappeared over the horizon she was already thinking ahead and planning on how to secure the future for her and her child.