The Major's Pretty Baby Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went outside to look. There was a birthday card on the seat. Inside the birthday card was the invoice of a cash sale with my name. The truck was loaded and it was paid for in full. Even the title was in my name.

Donald's mother was livid he wasted money like that. Never mind the fact that Clara leased a new car every three years while Donald and I drove old model cars or trucks that were mechanically safe and sound but nothing to look at.

I have to give my ex-husband that. He was very handy with his hands and kept our vehicles in top mechanical shape.

Donald begged me not to leave him when he returned home from work that day. I promised him I wouldn't. I also accepted his gift.

We celebrated my birthday with my family later in the day. Donald was polite and personable and didn't leave early. We celebrated with Clara the next day.

I quit painting after that birthday because of Clara. The ensuing nagging about neglecting my housework and husband wasn't worth it. Besides, I couldn't trust Donald to keep his mouth shut if I continued to paint.

Knitting and crocheting was Clara's thing. I gave in to keep the peace and learned to knit and crochet. If nothing else they kept my hands busy and that seemed to placate Clara some about my new truck.

I cooked and cleaned for Donald but I wouldn't let him touch me. We slept in separate bedrooms and my sex life was non-existent. I was no longer interested in sex with him.

In retrospect, sex with Donald was terrible. It was always in the missionary position with his full weight pressing down on me. There was never foreplay or after-play and he immediately rolled over and went to sleep.

I was a virgin when we were married and didn't know any better. I have something to compare it with now.

I turned to food for solace and gained weight. My size became a wall between us, as did the wall separating our bedrooms.

I suffered in silence...I lied to myself, hoping that things would get better and that my husband would stop drinking.

My weight gain and new frumpy look seemed to please Clara as much as the knitting and crocheting. Clara was always obese and in the end her weight was her demise. After that she was less critical of me.

I love being around people. I took the job to get away from the both of them.

Things did get better. The people I worked with appreciated what I did for them; my opinions mattered to them.

Donald's drinking got worse after his mother died and his first DUI following soon after.

******************************

I concur with everything Chastity has said so far. Her ex- husband is a weak fool. Donald-dunce had a beautiful caring wife at home. From last reports Donald has signed up for AA, has found God and is a model inmate.

Chastity is mine. I am enjoying all of her wonderful womanly qualities including the slutty and sexy ones. Slutty in the sense of Chastity's ability to totally surrender and give in to her inhibitions and enjoy all aspects of sex, light bondage included...slutty in a good way and only between us.

Slut is a term of endearment and only spoken in private. Master and slave are merely titles. We are much more than that. We are closer than most married couples can only hope to be and intimate as only this kind of relationship allows.

Chastity lives her life to please me. I live my life to treasure and protect her.

Chastity is sweet, intelligent and loyal. My little slut's artistic abilities for painting and drawing are astounding. I am not one for empty praise. Chastity will attest to that.

I delight in just holding and kissing her. If you think I'm soft, tough shit. Where is it written that a dominant man should be cold, cruel and aloof?

Granted, Chastity is my beautiful submissive slave slut, but I won't share Chastity with anyone now, not even with the Community to which I am a member.

Chastity secretly loves the attention of being put on display because it pleases me. At first she was embarrassed but now Chastity outshines them all. At the Community gatherings it is look but don't touch.... unless it is with one of the women I have broken, as is my right.

I lament the fact that Chastity gave up painting for all those years. Chastity has a photographic memory for places she visits. I find it astounding that she can paint from memory and get all the details and colors so precisely.

My little slut delights in painting outdoor scenes. Chastity's watercolors are magnificent and I encourage her to paint. There is a winter scene Chastity painted of an endless frozen lake with two people skating hand in hand. I'm enthralled with that watercolor painting. It now hangs in our bedroom.

Chastity remains my Masterpiece....mine.

*******************************

I was initially hired as a receptionist with Wright Insurance and Securities. They are a small company employing twenty-five. My main job was to answer the telephone. I was to screen calls and take messages for everybody. I was also to bring coffee or lunch to Mr. Wright. I became Matthew's personal secretary a year and a half later because of a costly mistake.

Among themselves, Mr. Wright's employees refer to him as "the Major", but never in front of Mary. In front of Mary it is always Mr. Wright and always in a respectful tone.

They joked that you towed the line and did things the Major's way. If the Major makes a bad decision, the Major takes the blame. When you did what you were told and produced results, you were paid well. They recognized that team work and the Major's way ensured good results.

As a matter of company policy, Mr. Wright personally does the hiring and firing. Matthew was out of town for two weeks when I was hired. Mary is unofficially in charge when the Major is away.

For some reason Mary took an instant liking to me. Normally, Mary is in charge of insurance claims.

I was one hour early for work my first day, and what an interesting conversation we had.

"Mr. Wright dislikes four things. We call them the four venial sins. First and foremost Mr. Wright detests a liar and that is grounds for termination. He hates late. Be punctual and show up for work early or at least on time.

Matt, I mean Mr. Wright hates disloyalty. What goes on in this organization stays in this organization. It also includes disloyalty to one another, such as gossip. That will not be tolerated.

Mr. Wright hates casual dress at work. Our building is comfortably climate controlled. Men will wear a suit and tie. Short hair and clean shaven are mandatory.

We girls will wear blouses, skirts or dresses. Long hair will be neatly pinned up off our necks. Look around to see what the other girls are wearing and dress accordingly. The more conservative and business like the better.

That is about it for now, Chastity. There is coffee, Danish and a fruit salad this morning. We are having a little get together for you to meet the staff. We are like a big family here. "

Mary was right about the big family part with Matthew being the utterly charming and strict Patriarchal figure.

It was a nice little get together though. Everyone made me feel welcome. It is funny how you can sense that people like each other and enjoy working together.

Mary and I went into the bathroom together after my little get together.

"I have been working here since Matt graduated from college, Chastity. That was 16 years ago.

In those early years it was the two of us in a small store front office. It was hot in the summer and cold in the winter; we were on a shoe string budget. Eventually when he could afford it, we bought a new furnace and air conditioner.

I knew him before that. Matt and I go way back."

"That would make Mr. Wright forty now, "I said.

"Close, Mr. Wright is thirty-nine. I am in charge when he is away with the Reserves. Changing the subject; you may have noticed all the girls here have long hair."

There were 9 women working here. Five were married, three were single and one engaged. I wondered why all the women had long hair and why their hair was pinned up in different style buns. I found it odd that none of them wore their hair down.

My hair was styled in a short wedge cut on my first day. It was a hairstyle made popular by Dorothy Hamill the Olympic Skating Champion from the seventies. I love to ice skate and winter is one of my favorite times of year; especially around Christmas.

"We girls have a little contest among ourselves if you get my meaning," Mary advised as she took her silver hair down, "I have the longest hair of all the girls here."

Mary's silver hair is very long. It is waist length and blunt cut straight across the bottom. She always refers to the women working here as girls and it is proper considering Mary was in her sixties on my first day.

Mary also had a trim but full figure with a surprisingly youthful and fit appearance. Only one other woman here is the least bit overweight. Needless to say I was self-conscious about my weight. Between that and my hair, I stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Therefore I am one of the judges. Mr. Wright is the other and he looks forward to it every year. There is a cash prize involved. The men have a contest of their own. It is a guy thing and they don't talk about it. We aren't allowed at theirs or them at ours.

Before you go home today I will give you my stylist's business card. Susan is the best and specializes in long hair. Have you ever had long hair, Chastity?" Mary asked as she started to brush her thick, soft hair; getting ready to put it up in a bun again.

I really wanted to fit in and make a good impression, "Would you like me to brush it for you, Mary?"

"That would be lovely, Chastity. Thank you for asking. We girls must stick together you know. All of us here trade our long hair secrets and a few of us get together after work to try out different styles.

Mary's hair actually felt good in my hands. It was soft and thick, obviously well cared for, and oh so long and silky.

I've never touched or played with another woman's hair like this before. The experience was pleasurable bordering on erotic....make that totally erotic for both of us. Mary's eyes were closed. She was smiling and enjoying it. I was stroking Mary's hair as I brushed it. I couldn't help myself. It felt so good between my fingers, so silky and soft. For the first time in my life I wished mine was longer.

"No, while I was growing up my mother always kept our hair in short curly perms. Mom hates long straight hair on women or girls. I never considered growing it long. My husband has not expressed an opinion one way or the other about my hair. I keep my hair short because it is convenient."

"It is your choice, dear. You do look cute in that style.... just consider it a friendly suggestion."

Everyone here seemed so nice and the pay was good. Nevertheless I was a little apprehensive about meeting Mr. Wright. I didn't want to let Mary down. Mary stuck her neck out when she hired me.

Perhaps I was a little scared. Mary warned me that Mr. Wright was strict and unyielding. His instructions were precise to the point and must be followed as he gave them.

I handed Mary the hairpins one-by- one as she put her hair back up in a sort of figure-eight bun while she explained step-by-step how it was done.

When Mary pinned up her hair to her satisfaction, "Mr. Wright is a much disciplined man, Chastity. He is a Major in the Army Reserves. He has also seen combat.

Granted, he can be intense at times, however he is a fair man. Always forward telephone calls from his family, and especially from his sister or nephew."

Despite everything I was told about him, my initial apprehension was unfounded. Yes, Matthew can be intense and intimidating but there was something about him that made me want to please him. He was very charming the first morning I met him.

I found out months later that Mr. Wright takes very good care of his people. Loyalty works both ways with him. I helped him with the arrangements after John Dryer's wife had a miscarriage.

I also took Mary's advice about what the other girls were wearing. I was surprised to observe that many were not wearing pantyhose but stockings and a garter instead. It made sense, especially when they went to the ladies room. They didn't have to struggle pulling the pantyhose up and down. Mary was one of them.

******************************

I had been working for Wright Insurance and Securities for eleven days when Mr. Wright returned from his trip. I was quite proud of myself; I was on a diet and had lost ten pounds.

My husband was laid off again...oh well, that's the nature of construction. I was working 40 hours a week. I was buying our groceries and putting money aside for a new wardrobe.

Donald didn't like the fact that I was bringing home a paycheck and neither did his mother. He wanted a stay at home wife to ignore, having gone back to his old ways.

I was still cooking his meals ahead of time, things that he liked. I was eating lots of fruits, vegetables and nuts; he called it rabbit food. I didn't force him to eat it. There was no junk food in the house. He complained about that. I rewarded myself with one small piece of dark chocolate every other day. Donald hates dark chocolate.

That morning, I stacked all of his papers and correspondence neatly on the front left side of Mr. Wright's desk along with an insulated carafe of ice water in preparation for the daily morning meeting. Mary gave me four pages of cheat sheets on my second day and I memorized verbatim.

I knew what Mr. Wright looked like. He was so handsome to almost being pretty. That was balanced out by his ramrod straight posture, his high and tight military haircut and his piercing green eyes. I have never met a man with green eyes until Matthew. They are like hot green flames when he looks at me and I just melt.

He has an entire wall in his office full of photographs of him with his family. One photo in particular stood out among the rest.

Matthew was at his parent's lake house two summers ago when his nephew Adam was three years old. He was fishing with Adam at the dock and Adam had just caught a fish. He was holding it up for Uncle Matt to see.

It was obvious that Adam was proud and excited about that small sunfish, as if Adam had just caught the Loch Ness Monster.

What was more obvious was how much Matthew loved his nephew....the pride and the love was there on my Matthew's handsome face.

Adam sent a postcard from Florida while the family was on vacation. It was in the stack of mail.

He would be starting Kindergarten in the fall and was very excited about the prospect. At five years of age Adam actually wrote it out himself and explained in the postcard he sent two of the same postcards, the other to his Uncle's house to cover all the contingencies.

That is one of Matthew's expression; "cover all contingencies and then go back and recheck the ones you might have overlooked."

As a rule, the morning meetings are short, no more than 10 minutes in duration. I am told it is to insure everyone is at work on time. I think it is an inspection of sorts.

Matthew went to college on a military scholarship. He was away at Fort Drum for winter maneuvers when I was hired.

As another rule, he meets with his people as needed privately throughout the day. I sat in my assigned chair on the right side of his desk with my note pad waiting for him to arrive.

His desk is the centerpiece of the office. It was an antique made of the native teak. It was nine feet long and four feet wide. The hardware is all blackened iron and there are eight heavy iron rings on the sides.

At first I assumed they were decorations, however, on closer inspection, I realized they would also serve as handles to move the massive desk. The desk once belonged to a British Colonel stationed in India at the turn of the century. How Matthew acquired it is a story in itself.

******************************

"Baby face"...that was my first impression of Chastity when I walked into my office to find her waiting nervously with her legs crossed. I was greeted by a very pretty blonde woman with a baby face and striking blue eyes; eyes the color of deep blue sapphires.

I was thinking, 'Chastity what an interesting name for a woman ....Chastity sucking on my cock or being fucked in the ass.'

Chastity bound and kneeling at my feet. What a delicious blonde morsel when I whipped her in to shape.'

I trust Mary's judgment. I knew that Mary took an instant liking to Chastity and Mary has good instincts.

I have broken down the inhibitions of many strong assertive women and turned them into submissive sluts. They were then passed on to members of the Community for a handsome fee.

I will borrow them from time to time. They will be used for my pleasure and then will beg for more. If they please me I might take them home for the weekend.

Breaking a strong, independent woman is always pleasurable and satisfying. Unfortunately afterward, they need a strong hand and constant discipline and a cold aloof dominant for them to remain compliant.

Any sign of affection or weakness breeds contempt with most of them. Their type of personality responds best to harsh and humiliating discipline to keep them from backsliding.

Naturally passive women are best in my opinion. They respond well to dominants' because it is in their very nature.

They tend to be more complicated.

Broken down gradually, the passive woman responds well to affection and positive reinforcement discipline. They become comfortable with their passivity when it is constantly reinforced or redirected and then reward with honest praise.

In my experience passive women tend to be less analytical and more creative and imaginative. They are more willing to try different things without strong coercion or threats of punishment.

Once properly broken, the passive woman will go out of her way to please you, particularly if she feels wanted and is appreciated for her total submission.

Firm but fair discipline is crucial so that the passive woman's natural inhibitions are redirected to be pleasurable. This type of personality thrives on security, acceptance and loving affection.

They tend to be shy. Shy but not withdrawn is particularly desirable, especially with the intelligent ones. I am not talking specifically about book learning or a formal college education. They are both desirable but not necessary.

But I'm getting off point. I was thinking, 'Something must be done about Chastity's hair. It is girlishly cute when it could be long and sexy. With long hair Chastity can be cute as well as sultry and sexy.

I imagined Chastity with pigtails; braided pigtails or loose pigtails would be cute with Chastity's baby face. A ponytail would be cute on her; just add the right makeup, some curls and the ponytail becomes sexy as hell.

Long unbound hair framing Chastity's face will be sultry and sexy; particularly when it falls over her face while Chastity is kneeling at my feet and looking up at me with her peek-a-boo deep sapphire blue eyes.

Last but not least, I imagined Chastity with her long honey blond hair worn up in a bun or french twist; bound, confined and tamed into shape, the sign of a submissive woman.

I also imagined her with a simple long braid; the three strand braid or a slave braid down her back caressing her ass cheeks, another reminder of a woman's submission.

All the women in my organization comply. The generous prize money involved is meaningless to me. It is a matter of control enforced with dominance followed by compliance to be rewarded by loyalty.

There is also an incentive for the men as well. Call it a yearly bonus for both.