The Major's Pretty Baby Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wealth not well spent is the futility of one's mortality. One might as well cast stones against the wind. I am speaking in general now. Dying with the most toys but not sharing them is still dead.

I am sure most of the husbands and boyfriends of my female employees approve of their woman's long hair....assuming they know what to do with it.

A submissive woman will grow her hair and keep it long for her man, or she will cut it short...in submission. If their husband's or boy friend's preference are for short hair, tough shit...not while their woman works for me.

I have a knack for ferreting out these types of submissive women; there are no other Alpha males in my organization. The women in my organization are the type I prefer....money well spent.

******************************

"You must be Chastity," Matthew said as he walked into his office and closed the door behind him. He then offered me his hand and helped me out the chair.

"Oh my God, he is gorgeous,' I thought as he kissed my hand, 'nobody has ever kissed my hand before.'

"I just talked to Mary and she is very pleased with your work. She and I go way back and I value her opinion. But my manners, won't you please sit down?" he asked smiling, and when I did, "How do you like working here so far?"

We sat for a half hour talking about me. His green eyes were mesmerizing. I was lost in them as I answered his questions.

Finally he said, "Well, I can see why Mary hired you. I had my doubts about your lack of work experience, but your enthusiasm and positive attitude more than makes up for it.

Thank you, Mr. Wright. I promise that I won't let you down."

"I'm sure you won't...... now down to business. I have a lot of work to catch up on plus all this mail," he said looking at the postcard and smiling with the same look on his face as in the photo.

"Sushi for lunch, do you know where to get it?"

"Yes, Mary left me with instructions. Park on the east end of the building of the Sushi Bar on Arsenal Street in the spot reserved for the owner. Tilt my rear view mirror all the way to the right so that they know that you sent me. Remember to bring the small green cooler and fill it with ice.

You want six of salmon, four of octopus, six of smoked eel and three mackerel. The wasabi must be freshly made as must the double ginger. Your credit card is on file and I will sign my name and bring back the receipt."

"Very good, Chastity."

"Do you want fresh squeezed orange juice, or mixed pink and yellow grapefruit juice from the drive-through juice bar on the way? You may also request low sodium tomato juice, no sugar added cranberry or white or red grape juice.

They all are in glass bottles, never plastic or cans, in the refrigerator in the break room. You require fresh ice water on your desk at all times.

"Grapefruit juice and ice water will be fine."

"I am to hold all telephone calls and messages while you eat as business can wait; emergencies aside of course. You will take telephone calls from your sister and nephew."

I am impressed, Chastity. Welcome to the team. Mary has prepared you well considering you have only been with us eleven days. Did Mary give you a list to memorize?"

"Yes, ask me any question."

"Later, perhaps. We have the morning meeting to attend to."

******************************

I had been working there for eighteen months. I absolutely loved my job and the people there. I went out of my way to make myself indispensable to everyone and I received my first raise.

Nothing had changed much between Donald and me; it was status quo, but he was back to work and dead tired from all the overtime that he was working. Donald was eating his meals home at the dinner table and then drinking himself to sleep on the couch while watching television.

I had lost weight and was down to one hundred thirty-five pounds.

My hair was growing out nicely under the care of my new stylist, Susan Banner. She was amazed how fast it had grown in the past eighteen months. I attribute it to my vegetarian diet, vitamins and exercise.

My bangs were gone and Susan cuts it precisely straight across the bottom. It now just touched my shoulders. I wear it up in an elegant french twist or in a small bun at work.

I was dressing better than ever, including makeup when I left the house. I was finally doing something for myself....well maybe a little bit for Matthew.

Ok, I admit it. There was some harmless flirting going on behind his office door. I liked touching him, but no sexual touching was going on. My hand might linger on his or his on mine when I handed him something.

In time, it became a silent game with us to see if he noticed any little change in my appearance.

He noticed everything. From the slightest change in my eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipstick or lip liner....everything.

To say that I was flattered is an understatement. It is very gratifying that a handsome single man was noticing me. After 12 years of marriage my husband couldn't answer what my favorite color is let alone the color of my eyes.

Green is my favorite color.....however Donald is my husband for better or for worse and I must not forget that.

******************************

Matthew was away again on Reserve training when I met with Mary in his office on Tuesday morning. I could tell from the look on her face that I had done something wrong or made a costly mistake.

"Did you send both copies of the Johnson papers on a registered and overnight mail on Friday? The Johnson paperwork is time sensitive. We need the postmarked receipts. Do you have the receipts?"

'Oh my God, I thought panicking, 'I left them in my truck in the storage box between the bucket seats. I was wrapped up in the office baby shower that I organized for Marcy that day. I picked up the balloons first instead of going right to the Post Office, and I found the most darling wrapping paper for the baby sweater I knitted for Marcy, and I.......'

Mary must have seen the look on my face, and interrupted my thoughts, "You forgot, didn't you," and I nodded my head wondering in how much trouble I was.

"Where are they now, Chastity?"

"They are locked in my truck. I am sorry, Mary. I was so wrapped up in Marcy's baby shower last week I forgot to mail them. "

"That's not like you, Chastity. You are so consciences. You know our motto here; cover all contingencies and then go back and recheck the ones you might have overlooked.

I'll telephone and tell them they are on their way. You leave right now and mail them. We are going to take one hell of a financial hit and Matt is going to be angry when he finds out."

******************************

"When I returned, I met again with Mary in Matthew's office and she didn't look happy.

"I made the call and couldn't get anywhere with them. It's a good thing that Matt holds the rank of Major. I was able to get through to Matt. He then telephoned them directly.

"What did he say? Is Mr. Wright going to fire me?"

"I doubt it, but he is angry and frustrated. Matt told me that he is very disappointed with you."

Hearing Mary say that Matthew was disappointed in me hurt and upset me more than anything. I wanted his approval and there was talk that after the Johnson deal went through Matthew was considering hiring a personal secretary. I wanted that job and now I blew it.

Mary continued, "Matt will be back Sunday afternoon around 3:00 PM. He wants to see you in his office. He should be calm my then. He mentioned something about discipline and duty. If you want to save your job do exactly as you are told.

There is one other thing, Chastity. Nobody knows yet so let's keep it that way. Don't say anything about this to anybody."

******************************

I made Donald a nice breakfast Sunday morning. He and his brothers would be going to the football game and leaving around one in the afternoon to be there for the 4:00 o'clock kickoff. Most likely they wouldn't be home until around midnight or later.

Donald's brother Mark would be the designated driver. If only Donald could be more like his brothers and not his father.

Donald will come home drunk as usual and then go right to bed. He is working double shifts taking advantage of the overtime and Sundays are his only days off.

After breakfast I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon getting ready. I spent extra time with my hair, curling it like Mary showed me before putting it up in a loose curly bun.

I made sure that my makeup was perfect before I left the house. Mary gave me a key so that I could get into the building. I was an hour early waiting in my chair on the right side of Matthew's desk when he walked in.

******************************

I was angry with Chastity at first and then disappointed. Chastity's mistake was an expensive proposition. I could absorb it of course. It was a careless mistake but not intentional. Chastity's intentions are always good.

From a woman's standpoint the baby shower was lovely.

However, the baby shower was not an excuse for dereliction of her job duties. I find this aspect of Chastity, Chastity's thoughtful and kind, generous ways delightful. I weighed that against her mistake. In this Chastity is so much like my sister, Laura. They both try so very hard to please.

I also weighed the fact when she is alone with me, Chastity flirts so nicely.

I decided to turn this unfortunate incident into an opportunity. I would move to the next logical step. I thought about it in detail. I explored all contingencies and went back to explore those I might have missed.

If my instincts are right about Chastity the money can be damned. I'll take the blame if it comes to it and it can be blended into the books. Nobody will know but the three of us. I know I can count on Mary to be discrete....we go way back.

I will dangle a carrot in front of my little soon to be personal secretary and see what happens.

******************************

Matthew walked into the office and locked the door behind him. There was no need because nobody else was in the building. Matthew never locks his office door.

He hadn't bothered to change out of his uniform. He was dressed in his camouflage fatigues. His green eyes were like hot green flames. Matthew was scowling as he stared at me, shaking his head. I sat with my hands folded on my notepad.

I was afraid to meet his eyes and I was nervous.

Matthew went to his desk and sat down. He looked through his mail, ignoring me for the moment. How I wished there was a letter from his nephew, he looked forward to those.

I felt very small and helpless sitting there....waiting for him to speak.

Finally he did. Matthew stood and offered me his hand as he always did to help me up from my chair when I was ready to leave his office.

He then let go of my hand and picked up the chair to toss it to one side, barking, "Stand up straight and look straight ahead. Don't move and only speak when spoken to." He had never used that commanding tone with me before.

I did and Matthew took my pencil and notebook and tossed them on his desk. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as he leaned close and whispered, "I'm very disappointed in you, Chastity.

I have many women serving under me in the Reserves. What you did here is the equivalent in the Army of dereliction of duty. Woman or man, that soldier would be reprimanded and could be punished severely for such an offense.

Their conduct reflects on their Commanding Officer. Your conduct here reflects on me and the people you work with.

We are a team here. What do you have to say for yourself, Chastity?"

"Please don't fire me Mr. Wright. I promise to pay back all the money.

"You have no idea how much money that is, do you? Or how long it would take to pay me back?"

"No, but you can take 25% of my pay until I do."

Matthew walked behind me and whispered the amount in my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my face as he kissed the side of my neck. He lingered there, his handsome face pressed against mine. I had butterflies in my stomach and not because of the money.

"I have something else in mind but I need to think it through," Mathew said quietly, standing straight to run his fingers through the curls in my bun, "Something that will be beneficial to the both of us.

Despite your mistake, Mary and I agree you are a valuable employee and an asset to the organization as a whole.

Mary thinks the world of you, Chastity, as I am sure you do of her," Matthew continued to play with my hair; "You are our unofficial good will ambassador and organizer of cheer.

The baby shower you hosted for Marcy was as Mary put it, "was a lovely gesture", and I will be the first to admit that you can't put a monetary value on those things. However, mail outs are part of your job."

"Yes, I know, I'm sorry, Mr. Wright."

"The logical thing for me to do would be to make you my personal secretary. But that would mean that I would have to absorb the cost out of my own pocket to cover the shortfall. I will look like a fool if I do otherwise and give you that position.

You don't want me to look like a fool, do you, Chastity?" Matthew asked while taking the pins out of my bun so that my thick blonde curls danced about my face and shoulders....what was he doing?

"No, Sir. Thank you for giving me a second chance," I answered relieved that I wasn't being fired. His hands felt good in my hair.

"I will have to think about it and work out the details. There are many ways besides money to pay for mistakes.

The only thing for certain is that I will demand your absolute obedience without question. I will educate you my methods.

I will teach you focus and discipline so that nothing like this happens again. Are you up for that?"

"Yes, anything you say, Mr. Wright."

"Excellent, we will start with discipline. I want you to stand in the corner by the jade plant and face the wall. Do you have your watch on?"

"Yes, but...."

"There will be no but, Chastity!" he barked, tugging at my curls lightly and then holding my hair to walk me there.

"This office has its own set of hidden fiber optic security cameras. Mary and I are the only ones who know about them and now so do you. The jade plant is covering the floor safe, another secret. You are going to stand here

I'm telling you this because despite everything, I feel I can trust you.

I'm exhausted from worrying about this affair, exacerbated by two weeks of maneuvers and not being able to do anything about it hands on.

I am going to take a nap to clear my mind. When I awake, you will have my final decision. You are going to stand here on this spot and wake me in two hours.

******************************

I stood there wondering what if? My imagination was running a bit wild. What would it be like to make love to him? He is so imposing and commanding. He had his hands in my hair so familiarly, taking it down and playing with my curls.

Matthew kissed my neck and...and I was certain he was going to kiss my lips. Did I want him to kiss my lips...? I'm a married woman.

As I was thinking I kept checking my watch. Soon it was only five minutes to go. He wouldn't be angry for five minutes would he? I turned to look.

He looked peaceful sleeping there. I was wondering what he was dreaming about? Is he dreaming about me? I have erotic dreams about Matthew all the time. I don't know where I get such subliminal ideas.

In one of my dreams I am with Matthew in an infinitely endless sunlight lit meadow. There are wildflowers of every variety and color as far as the eye can see decorating a carpet of four leaf clovers.

We were sitting underneath a huge apple tree beside a sparkling brook flowing with the coldest, pristine and clear water imaginable. The fruit of those blood red apples were hard and crisp and as sweet as honey. We were gloriously happy and content...we had everything we needed.

Matthew was wearing blue jeans with a white tee shirt and was barefoot. He was resting his back against the trunk of the apple tree.

I was lying beside him, naked, save for a fine sterling silver chain around my neck. My head was resting in his lap and he was running his fingers through my hair.

This was a reoccurring dream, one of many. In this dream he would get up and disappear into the meadow. Somehow when I tried to follow him, the silver chain would not let me past the safe and sheltering boundary of the tree's shading branches. Matthew would always return to make love to me.

In another dream, Matthew and I were skating inside of a planet size dome cut from a brilliant blue white diamond; we were inside of a magical musical snow globe of shooting stars is the best way to describe it.

We were dancing on skates. Dancing like figure skaters on the flat surface of a sparkling green emerald. We were gliding effortlessly under a moonlit sky of shooting stars to the music of unseen pixies and winged fairies

Such were some of my sleeping dreams about being with him. I kept my mind busy recalling them while I waited in the corner by the jade plant. I passed the time remembering dreams as I day dreamed about being with him.

******************************

Chastity's creativity and imagination was suffocated in that marriage. Her sexuality was being stifled and dulled because of her husband's lack of manhood and attention.

Fortunately, the fairies and angels of her dreams were the oxygen of her precious soul.

******************************

I touched his handsome face for the first time, letting my hand linger there, "Mr. Wright. It's time to get up."

Matthew opened his green eyes and looked at me, sighing. There was no longer any anger in them. He took my hand and kissed my palm.

"Did you do exactly as you were told, Chastity? Or did you get curious and turn to look?" and I was thinking, 'How could he possibly know that?' But I answered truthfully because he hates a liar.

"I was in the corner but turned to watch you sleep for the last five minutes," I answered, looking down.

"We will be working very closely together and you will be required to work longer hours, Chastity. There will be some travel involved during the week. You will be making more money of course.

Therefore you will learn to hold position and do exactly as you are told. I will be a hard taskmaster until you learn to comply and know my mind. It will be for your own good."

He let go of my hand to stand and stretch.

"Do you still want the job?"

"More than anything, Mr. Wright," and he still had not commented about the five minutes.

"More than anything, Chastity?"

"Yes, and I owe you five minutes in the corner," I answered trying to guess what was on Matthew's mind.

"Excellent. Put your hands behind your back and cross your wrists. Very good, now go back to your corner," he pointed.

I put my hands behind my back and nodded my head in acknowledgement. Mathew followed me to the corner.

"Embarrassment is always a good teacher, Chastity," he explained while arranging my curls forward so they partially covered my face.

"There perfect. You are a pretty woman, Chastity, with the great potential to be a very beautiful one. Nevertheless you will not question my methods."

"I will not question your methods, Mr. Wright" I repeated, smiling. He said I was a pretty woman. This is like our flirting game taken to the next level.

Matthew took my crossed wrists and held them in place in one of his much larger hands. "This is the second time you have guessed my mind, Chastity, excellent.

I have one small task for you this afternoon. I want you to go to Genesee Hardware on Ellicott Street. Do you know where that is?"

"Yes, Mr. Wright."