The Major's Pretty Baby Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to pose for me, Chastity?"

"Pose, nude? I'm a married woman, Matthew!"

"Married or not, you are a beautiful woman, Chastity. Think of it as flirting in pictures. Do you still want to run with the big dog?" he asked while stroking my hair, "your curls are lovely by the way."

"Yes, but..."

"Then you will strip completely. I want you to do it slowly; as you saw the models in the photos demonstrate.

I want to see you naked. I might have to make some adjustments," he said sitting down on a sofa to watch.

I wondered what he meant by "adjustments" as I stripped, trying to pose as his models did.

When I was naked, Matthew stood up and removed his clothes, tossing his on the pile of mine.

"Matthew, what are you doing?"

******************************

Chastity was breath taking as she shyly stripped for me. I saw her lovely round and firm grapefruit size breasts with pink areolas and upturned nipples for the first time.

Chastity has curves in all the right places. As I got close to her, I could smell the musky sweet dampness of her womanhood.

I buried my hands in her soft thick blonde hair as I kissed her sweet lips.

******************************

We were finally naked together. Matthew's cock was huge.

I was afraid that he would tear me apart if he fucked me; was that what he had in mind?

I was not surprised to see that Matthew was shaved down there, completely hairless, like a male porn star, or some of the men in the erotic stories that I love to read so when the time came, I was ready to please Matthew; was I ready now....would he just take me.

Matthew buried his hands in my hair and kissed my lips. I could feel the wetness between my legs and my nipples were hard and erect.

"My husband?" I whispered as I kissed him back.

"Your husband is a weak fool, Chastity. Remain married to him if it is any comfort to you, but you are mine. You were mine from the first moment we met.

Your submissive sexuality compliments my dominant one. You will be my submissive lover and yearn for my touch, and then I will take you beyond even that.

Search your heart, you know what I say is true. I can smell your wetness, Chastity."

Matthew was caressing my pussy,"Have you ever had a man eat you out, Chastity? Do you know the tastes and delicious pleasure of oral sex?"

I stood there, shaking my head as the incredible sensation and guilty pleasure of having my pussy stroked by a man other than my husband went through me.

Electrical currents of pleasure were coursing through my body as he continued.

"I'm sure that you realize you have been groomed for this, pretty Chastity. Mary has played a small part and will play a part still.

Your pussy is plump and sweet," he said, tasting his fingers,"how long has it been since your clitoris has been touched by a man?"

What am I thinking? Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to lick your cunt, little slut? You really don't have a choice.

I am amazed and delighted how easily you are aroused."

I could feel myself starting to orgasm at his touch, " Not yet," Matthew said quietly, He stopped to lick his fingers before grabbing my hair and pulling my head back to look in my blue eyes, long hair has it's uses as you shall soon see.

Look into the eyes of your Master, Chastity. Look into the eyes of the man who will make you his luscious willing slut.

I'm going to sent you back to your husband this evening well fucked and satisfied....but not yet. Your face is flushed, your pussy dripping with desire and I want some photos of you this way for your album. It shall be gold, the color of your hair, as Mary's is silver.

Do you understand now, pretty Chastity, my pretty baby face slut?"

"Yes, Matthew."

Matthew picked up his camera, "I want you to play with yourself while I capture it on film."

I felt my face get hot. I was mildly embarrassed but I knew it would please him... please me. I was not the same woman he hired...I was coming to terms with my sexuality.

It was not like we were out in public or anything; it was just Matthew and me. Besides all of that, I was horny just looking at him.

Matthew snapped several series of pictures, stopping frequently to kiss my lips or blow on the back of my neck. He was whispering words of encouragement calling me his pretty slut.

He was standing behind me caressing my breasts and nipples as I started to orgasm. My pussy was dripping with my sweet juices as I had my first little orgasm, and wanting more.....'This couldn't be it,' I was thinking, 'Matthew said I was going to be well fucked and sent back to my husband well satisfied.'

"Excellent, Chastity, excellent. You are incredibly sexy and enchantingly beautiful," Matthew said, holding me gently and kissing my lips, "You play with yourself so nicely. I'm very pleased with your progress thus far," he kissed me again.

"You were born to please the right man. You were also born to be treasured and nurtured. Do you want to please me Chastity?

Are you ready to wear my collar and do you know what that means?"

"Yes, Matthew."

"On your knees, girl....very good. Put your hands behind you back....good. Shake your head so that your hair partially covers your face...you are a natural, pretty Chastity. Do not move from this spot."

Matthew left the room and returned shortly, "Lift your hair off your neck," he said standing above me looking down as I lifted my long blonde hair.

"This 4 mm rope necklace is made from polished titanium. It is very strong and weighs practically nothing. It shall be your collar.

Most Masters will use a common dog's collar from a pet shop or online sex store with a machine engraved brass placard attached proclaiming their ownership.

That is so banal and trite, especially the wealthy ones...they have the unimaginative souls of plebeians while pretending to be kings despite their education and wealth.

I had this made especially for you, Chastity. It is jewelry quality and you will wear it to remind you that you are mine.

What makes your collar unique is the locket incorporated into the collar, it can't be removed. It is actually a miniature lock. The mechanism uses three spring loaded copper beryllium pins; triangular, round and square.

All three must be pushed simultaneously with one of two keys. You will not be able to easily remove it.

Do you notice the raised cameo carving of a woman's profile with her hair up on the locket?

The photo was taken of you at the company Christmas party. I'm sure you will agree the engravers rendering is very precise and lifelike.

The stone opposite your cameo is a 4 carat round cut blue sapphire

I tried very hard to match the color of your blue eyes. The stone pales in comparison.

Matthew locked my slave collar in place...."Go into the bathroom and look if you wish."

I practically ran to the bathroom while Matthew leisurely followed, giving me time to admire it. I was wondering what my husband would think if he knew I was collared.

But he wouldn't know... he wouldn't even guess. Donald lacked the imagination. My clever Master put his arms around me and rubbed my flat tummy, he knows me so well. I looked at our reflections in the mirror, thinking, 'it was obvious we are meant for each other.'

I could feel his hard cock pressed up against me as I read the writing on the reverse side out loud to him, "I am Chastity, Matthew's woman."

"Yes, that's right, my woman. Bend forward and brace yourself on the sink vanity. If you will pardon the expression, I'm going to throw a good fucking into you."

Matthew entered me, pushing slowly, making me gasp and moan. He stretched my tight cunt until I could feel his balls

caressing my ass cheeks. It seemed that Matthew's porn star cock filled my entire uterus.

I started to orgasm immediately, squirming

from side-to-side when he suddenly pulled out, slapping my ass, sharply,"Not yet, my pretty slut."

Matthew started to lightly slap my pussy as he stroked my clitoris with his fingers until I was literally begging.

"Who are you, pretty Chastity?"

"I'm your slut."

"Who did you say you were?"

"I'm your pretty slut. Please fuck me hard."

Matthew started fucking me slowly; in and out, in and out, bringing me to the brink several times before I was allowed my second orgasm.

Just as it peaked, his thrusting became more forceful and his cock seemed even bigger and harder as his balls spanked my ass. Amazed, I felt the beginning of another orgasm building.

Matthew was spanking my ass just hard enough to sting, enhancing our love making. I was moaning loudly watching in the mirror as he fucked me.

Matthew was pulling my hair as he thrust lustily, impaling me with his hard cock. The only noise he was making was the short intake of his breaths.

I was overwhelmed as my third massive orgasm burned through me. I was like the parched yellow-brown grass on endless miles of a drought ridden prairie......endless years of lack of affection and support from my husband.

It was like a sexual cleansing as all doubts about me and my new relationship with Matthew disappeared. I was ready for the fresh green sprouts of new growth and life.

******************************

I could have sworn I felt Chastity's last orgasm as she was squirming and panting.

I noticed Chastity enjoys having her hair pulled. It was obvious how turned on she became when I spanked her ass and pussy, and this was only the beginning.

In addition to all of that, I was immensely impressed with the charcoal drawings of the black squirrels, although I was distracted by thoughts of pummeling Chastity's husband out of general principle. An open hand would do, the dunce didn't deserve a closed fist. I didn't share these thoughts with her.

I surprised Chastity by having the two charcoal drawings matted and framed. I hung them in my office behind my desk.

******************************

Matthew again held me gently in his arms while he kissed me.

"I was considering showering together but I have a better idea, can you swim?"

"Yes, my mother started me in swimming classes when I was five."

"Great, meet me down by the dock and go as you are. I will gather some towels and whatever else we will need and meet you there.

Now scoot........."

I went down to the dock, sitting on the end with my feet in the water until Matthew came down with our towels and clothes.

They were wrapped in towels and he was rolling a huge black rubber truck tire inner tube in front of him. It was large enough for two people, and when he reached the end of the dock where I was sitting, threw it into the pond.

"The swans are quite tame. I got them used to me when they were cygnets," and with that Matthew dove in naked with me right behind him.

Although we couldn't get close enough to the swans to touch them, they allowed us to get quite close. We swam side- by side with the swans and then we raced to the inner tube and I won.

We floated in the tube for awhile hugging and kissing, it was nice.

After our swim we toweled off and dressed. After that we went underneath the trees to lie in a large double hammock stretched between two of them.

I was a little chilly so we wrapped up in a cotton blanket; we cuddled until I was warm, falling asleep to nap for an hour or so to wake up starving.

This time I helped Matthew cook. We roasted vegetables on the grill; Matthew cooked himself a steak. We had a tossed salad, the bean salad from lunch; we had roasted potatoes and more fresh baked bread.

We finished the fruit salad for dessert, and finally.....we shared the last piece of dark chocolate, each taking a bite and then kissing.

We ended back on the hammock sharing the cotton blanket and looking up at the star filled sky until it was time to go.

I didn't want to leave, but my husband would be leaving his mother's house about now. Donald always went there first after he was released from jail....mommy would feed and baby him.

I arrived home first and went straight to bed. I was looking forward to work tomorrow and seeing Matthew.

I lay in bed for awhile, hugging my pillow and pretending it was him....I tried to guess what he meant by "some modifications" until I drifted off to sleep.....

End of Chapter One.