The Makeup Artist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the Life & Style reps declared the shoot a wrap, we all whooped and hollered to celebrate Christina's success. She laughed as she took a mock bow and curtsey.

The Life & Style team promised to email us the pictures once they were ready. I planned to print mine out as soon as I got them and update my photo book.

After thanking them, we headed back up to Christina's suite. It was just about noon but we didn't have to start styling Christina for the red carpet until 3:30pm. She had radio call-in interviews from 12pm to 2pm, but she would just do those hanging out in her suite while wearing her casual clothes.

Tonya called us all together. "Ok, everybody. I'm going to order lunch now and have it delivered up here. I'm thinking just a couple of fruit and meat trays and maybe some wingdings. And some salad items. Just something light and quick." We all nodded in agreement. "Ok. We'll unofficially break 'till about 3:30pm."

Christina sat near the corner of the room, prepping for the interviews. She also had a copy of the script for Southern Hospitality to read in between the interviews.

Kurtis busied himself with cleaning and organizing the hair accessories and all of the other equipment he planned to use that evening. Wanda worked on the final alterations to Christina's red carpet dress.

Tonya was on her cell phone, doggedly negotiating Christina's next project.

Jasmin sat quietly checking her portfolio when she groaned aloud. "Oh, I almost forgot. Christina, I need your approval on my style sketches for the Black & White Ball next month. We need to get your dress made soon. I just need to run back down to my room for a sec to get them."

Then she turned to me. "Nikii? We're sharing a room, right? You wanna come with?"

"Sure." After the long flight from Miami and the busy morning, I really needed a quick break. Maybe I could even freshen up and change while down there.

Leaving the room together, we walked down the hall to the elevator. We stepped in, both of us silent for a moment.

Over the past few hours, I found myself really enjoying Jasmin's company. We chatted more during Christina's photo shoot and I wondered at some point whether she was flirting with me. Her soft smiles and the way she touched my arm while making a point inflamed heated desire in me. But I decided to wait. For now, I just admired her.

She wore a chic, charcoal-gray jersey dress. The soft, cashmere knit fabric was belted at her slender waist with a black patent leather belt. The hem of the dress rest at her mid-thigh, exposing black leggings on her long, graceful legs. Jasmin made take notice of her, and I did - often.

She spoke first. "I really liked your work today. And what you did back in Miami. But you haven't been doing this long, though, have you?"

I shook my head. "I've only been a solo artist for a few months, but like I told you earlier, I've been playing with makeup since I was a little girl."

"Right. As did I," she chuckled. "Funny. I guess we all did."

Then her voice lowered. "So...Answer me this. I'm curious about something..."

"Yeah?"

She leaned in close to my ear. "What motivates you? Why are you in this business?"

"Simply put...I love styling beautiful women," I replied. "Actually, I think all women are gorgeous, but I believe I have a special talent to bring out their beauty even more." I paused. "I guess I'm like an artist. I love taking a blank canvas..."

"Mmm hmm..." she whispered.

"...and adding beautiful colors to it..."

"Yeah?"

"...to make an exquisite work of art."

Her eyes locked with mine. "So...how do I get you to work on me? Do I need an appointment?"

Wait. Did she know-

Then she winked.

I stared at her creamy olive skin and exotic features. Her long, lean and trim body was ripe for teasing by my skillful, wet tongue. I could again see the imprint of her rigid nipples from underneath her light dress.

It was a done deal. I reached out to stroke her soft hair. "Actually, I do prefer appointments. But I'm free right now. I could take you as a walk-in..."

She smiled as the elevator stopped at our floor. Without warning, she took my hand and kissed it gently. Though the saucy, pink lip print on my brown skin was hardly visible, the heat of her soft lips lingered for a long time afterwards.

Once in our room, Jasmin grabbed her sketchbook and placed it on the table next to the door. She then walked toward me with outstretched arms. I embraced her warmly and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

At the touch of her soft lips, pure electricity coursed through me. Moaning, I kissed her harder. Our tongues met and my heart raced. I was intoxicated with her sweet taste.

I whispered in her ear. "I need to jump in the shower real quick. I have to freshen up. It'll only take a minute," I said.

She frowned. "Oh. Well go ahead. But be quick. We don't have much time."

"Nuh uh. Come with me," I grinned.

"Now?"

"What? 'Fraid to get a little wet?"

She stood there, mouth open.

"You know you want it," I tossed.

She chuckled as I grabbed my overnight bag and hurried into the bathroom. I quickly stripped, and cut on the hot water. Stepping into the hot spray, which pounded against my tired skin, relaxed me instantly. Trying desperately not to wet my hair, I lathered with my vanilla scented body wash. Soaping my full breasts, I teased my nipples, squeezing the firm peaks. I slid my hands all over my body, enjoying the tingling sensations. My fingers moved deep between my legs to stroke my heated clit. A soft moan slipped from my lips.

Suddenly, I heard a noise. I peeked out of the shower. Right in front of me stood Jasmin holding a fluffy white towel. She had removed her dress and was completely nude, her beautiful skin glowing with excitement.

"Baby, let me dry you off," she whispered. "You're so sweet. So warm and so kind..."

I stepped close to her, grabbed the soft, warm towel and let it drop to the floor. She embraced me and drew me into her passionate heat. My wet body pressed hard against hers. She squeezed my ass and I moaned with delight.

Leaning into me, her lips touched mine gently. Her hot flesh almost burned my tongue. Deeper and deeper we kissed and embraced until I had to have more. Time was limited, so I needed her now.

"Jas...Honey, I need you." Emotion swirled in me. "I've wanted you all day."

I stepped back to look at her.

Her pert breasts sat high on her chest. Her soft, olive skin had a damp sheen from the steam in the bathroom. As I watched a single bead of moisture slide from between her breasts, my mouth began to water and I had to taste.

I leaned forward and kissed the smooth skin on her neck and worked my way down between her breasts. Quickly, I leaned even lower to catch the drop, which had now slid down to her taut waist. The salty liquid teased my tongue. I licked again and heard her faint moans ring in my ears. I closed my eyes and drank the moisture from her sweet flesh. I licked her sizzling skin over and over.

"Baby, that feels so good..." she moaned. "Oh, Nikii pleeeease..."

As her excitement rose, I smelled her tangy essence. But for some reason, instead of being inflamed with passion, her closeness began to comfort and soothe me. I decided to savor this moment as an intimate encounter, rather than just an excited romp.

"I need to taste you, Jas. Oh, babygirl...I need you..."

Placing my hands on her smooth hips, I nudged her upward. Smiling, she hopped up onto the counter next to the large double sink.

I grabbed her legs and started at her delicate toes. I placed a scorching hot trail of kisses on her smooth flesh, working my way upward. I teased her firm calves and thighs, up to her stomach again. She squirmed in delight as I then caressed her firm breasts. Not able to wait any longer, I licked and nipped her rigid, brown nipples. I sucked hard on the firm peaks as her body shuddered.

"Baby, your body is so sweet," I whispered. "But honey, I want more..."

I bent right into the sweet triangle between her golden brown thighs. Deeply inhaling her erotic scent, my pussy throbbed in response.

My tongue softly flicked her wet pussy. I licked my lips as my mind processed the taste. Wet, juicy, ripe peaches immediately came to mind. I swirled my tongue deep in her wet juiciness, loving the sticky sweetness.

"Oooh, Nikii," she sighed. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled tight. "Baby, don't stop!"

Her firm thighs pressed against my cheeks as I licked and sucked her juicy clit. Feeling her tremble, I repeatedly kissed her hot, sticky flesh. Her sweet honey flowed down my lips and chin, drenching everything in its path. I loved the feel of her slick, slippery thighs and I couldn't get enough.

Over and over, I teased her hot pussy. Wild with passion, her ass wiggled on the counter. Her back arched and deep moans continued to escape from her lips.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her even closer. I had to give her the ultimate satisfaction. I couldn't focus on anything else but bringing this beautiful creature over the brink of ecstasy.

Almost there, her thighs began to tremble with her impending cum. "Ohhhh...." she moaned as she bucked and bounced rhythmically.

I licked my finger and slid it deep inside of her pussy, trying desperately to hit her sweet spot. Her tight walls closed in around my finger.

"Ahhh, baby," she moaned as her excitement continued to rise. I focused my tongue strokes full on her engorged clit. Circling the tiny flesh over and over, I moaned as my tongue swirled her into ecstasy. I sucked her clit in between my lips and hummed on the tiny flesh.

"Oooooh!" she wailed.

My tongue lapped her furiously. I added another finger to her tight, hot pussy and pumped harder and harder.

"Cum for me, baby," I commanded. "Now, babygirl...Now!"

"Oh, oh, oh!" she screamed as her passion crested. Her muscles tightened and her hands pressed my head deeper and deeper into her sugary wetness.

"Nikii!"

Suddenly, I tasted an intense burst of sweetness. Her screams rang out for several long seconds. Soon, her cries shortened into whimpers as she sagged against the mirror.

"Was that good, babygirl?" I teased.

She smiled lazily. "That was perfect, Chica. Now your turn."

She leaned forward to tenderly kiss my nipples. Wrapping her arms around me, she rolled her tongue over and over my taut flesh. I squirmed at the sparks surging through me that threatened to burst into raging flames.

She slid off the counter and knelt down in front of me as I leaned against the cool tiled wall. "I've wanted you too, Mami." She gently ran her hand up and down my soft legs. "Can I have you, baby?"

Once her fingers reached my wet pussy, I groaned at her touch. "Oh Jasmin...please eat me, honey!"

Ignoring me, she continued stroking my wetness. "Such a pretty pussy, Chica. And I love that you shave. It's all soft and smooth..." she giggled.

I was so close. The attention I'd given to her only inflamed my own needs. "Lick my pussy, Jasmin! Please!" I cried. "Please, babygirl!"

She immediately slid her tongue deep inside my juicy pussy.

"Oh!" I cried out as my body jumped. A wave of passion rushed through me.

"Delicious, baby," she whispered. "I want more." She used one expertly manicured hand to hold my pussy lips open. I gasped as her tongue traced hard spirals on my sensitive pearl. My head rolled from side to side as my entire body tightened and quivered at her touch.

Higher and higher I climbed as I grabbed my breasts and squeezed the damp flesh hard. I spread my legs even wider. "Oh, baby!" I moaned. "Babygirl, please don't tease me..."

My skin was on fire as she lapped at my heated wetness. Faster and faster I raced to nirvana as she continued her sweet torment of me. Over and over again she licked and swirled her hot tongue over my tingling clit.

I was teetering right on the edge, threatening to spill over. "Oh, fuck! Don't stop, baby!" I cried. "Ohhhh...Oh...Oh...Oh yesssssss!"

Suddenly, my entire body exploded and melted into a sticky pool. My body flailed about and my voice went hoarse with my loud cries. I continued to shudder in ecstasy as Jasmin licked up all of the wetness. As I floated down from paradise, she continued to lick and kiss my trembling thighs.

She slid up my body and wrapped her hands around me. I could barely catch my breath and I couldn't stop shaking. Our damp bodies pressed together tightly as we held onto each other for strength. I kissed her hard, loving the taste of our juices blended together. I kept stroking her soft skin.

She ran her hands through my damp hair. "You're so beautiful."

I kissed her again. The feel of her wet lips was heavenly. I moaned into her neck at the luscious feelings still coursing through me. "Damn. I'm all hot and sticky again," I whispered.

"Uh oh. Guess you need to get clean again, huh?" she grinned as she pulled me back into the shower.

~~~

A bit later, Jasmin and I laughed playfully as we headed back upstairs to Christina's suite.

"You ok, baby?" she teased. "You were loud as hell back there!"

I chuckled. "Well, I got something for you later. Best believe."

Suddenly, she grew quiet. "Nikii, we fly out late tonight. We have to go back to L.A." She frowned. "We all live out there."

Damn. I hadn't thought that far ahead. But knowing that I was only here for the day myself, I should have expected that our goodbyes would come much sooner than later.

Not expecting the sudden rush of emotion, I lowered my eyes. "We'll see each other soon. And if not," I whispered, "we'll always have Vegas."

Hearing myself, I burst out laughing. "Ok. That was really wack."

She laughed. "Yeah, that was pretty corny. But you're still cute, though!"

We got back to Christina's room, just in time for the quick lunch, and sat through another staff meeting with Tonya. This time, she outlined the entire schedule and the logistics for the night's festivities.

Once 3:30pm hit, we went into full-glam mode. Kurtis worked on Christina's hair, I did her makeup and Wanda and Jasmin pressed her dress and laid out her shoes, jewelry and the other accessories. At some point, someone turned on the TV and music videos flashed across the screen. Enjoying the music, we all laughed and bantered together.

However, Christina's freshly showered skin, accented by a light, rose-scented fragrance, caught me off guard. Her delicious scent reminded me of our earlier conversation. All I needed now was the right time and I would give this cute, little minx the ride of her life.

Focusing back on work, I wanted a breathtaking red-carpet glam look for Christina's big night. I learned that not only were thousands of people at the Palms for the event, but that the VMAs would be broadcast live around the world with millions of people watching. Therefore, Christina's makeup not only needed to be vibrant enough to capture everyone's attention, but it had to last through the entire broadcast with very little time for touch ups.

Looking deep into Christina's eyes, I carefully planned her color palette. I used a deep rose shade on her eyes. A set of lashes with jet back mascara made her eyes sparkle. I added a similar rose color to her cheeks and lips. Finally, I used a light lipgloss that matched the shimmer of the red sequin dress.

"Looking good, Nikii!" Kurtis announced as he fluffed Christina's hair and applied a light mist of hairspray. "Christina, you're getting the best dressed award this year!" He sprayed his aerosol can again, but all that came out was an empty hiss. "Damn. I need more hairspray." Kurtis stopped doing her hair and ran over to his duffel bag.

Giving her face a last brush of powder, I finished her makeup and stood back from her chair. "So what do you think?" I asked.

"I love it," she smiled. "But...I'm just not sure about...you know," she murmured. "I really want it...I mean, you...but...oh, Nikii! I just-"

"Ok. Time to finish your hair, babe," Kurtis interrupted. He looked at us. "Did I interrupt something?"

"No," I said. "I'm done for now." I looked Christina directly in the eye. "I may come back to it later, though."

With the time ticking away, Kurtis continued to work his magic. Since frolicking in the pool earlier, Christina's bone straight hair reverted back into curly ringlets, which remained proudly on display.

However, it was just too much work to re-straighten her tresses at this late a time. Also, curly hair could hold up better underneath all of the hot lights. Therefore, Christina's hair had been washed, deep conditioned and simply left in its naturally curly state.

Kurtis decided to highlight Christina's sexy spirals by using a small curling iron to more sharply define her curls, applying both a light hair oil and a glossing spray and just letting her tresses fall loosely.

Once Kurtis finished her hair, and I lightly touched up her makeup, Christina changed into the dramatic red dress. Watching Christina shimmy into the fitted crimson dress sent a delicious shiver deep between my legs.

She caught me staring and she smiled. My heart fluttered at the happy look on her face. Her delicate beauty mixed with a saucy minx-like seductiveness gave me delicious fantasies of doing whatever it took to please her.

Though I enjoyed the time I spent with Jasmin, instead of satisfying me, my rendezvous with Jas only aroused my passions even more. And if it were up to me, Christina would be next.

As a final touch, Jasmin slid sparkling fire-red diamonds onto Christina's dainty ears and fingers. She then placed an elaborate, matching diamond necklace around Christina's neck. Finally, she was picture-perfect.

"Oh Christina!" Tonya exclaimed. "You look gorgeous! You're so beautiful." We all agreed. She looked simply divine.

Then Tonya addressed us all. "Ok, everyone. It's showtime! Let's get ready to go." We all began to scramble to pack up our equipment cases.

Christina sat back down in her chair and waved me over. "I need you to change a few things."

As I grabbed my brush, she instructed me to add a bit more sparkle to her eyes and lips. As I worked, I heard her soft voice, just above a whisper. "Nikii...about what I said earlier...about...you know...well, forget about it."

Surprised, I drew back and looked directly at her.

"I mean...I want to...but I can't. I mean...I've never..."

"Shhh," I whispered. "Don't worry about it. But," I said, testing the waters a bit, "you wouldn't really have to do anything. You could just lay back and relax. Let me pamper you..."

As I looked her in the eye, her gaze dropped to the ground. "Just think about it," I challenged gently.

She was flustered and visibly uncomfortable with her new attraction to women. Nevertheless, I wanted her to be sure and I didn't want her to feel pressured, but I knew I could give her a really special treat if she'd let me.

~~~

Once Christina was ready, we headed down to the main floor of the casino where throngs of people crowded the Palms Hotel. Thankfully, the MTV staff roped off several areas to accommodate all the events planned.

Near the rear of the casino, MTV designated a hair and makeup styling area. It consisted of a bank of rooms in the back of the hotel where the individual partitions had been removed to create a large open space. Several television monitors were set up all over, displaying the event footage from the main floor.

The large room was packed with beauty professionals from all over the world. The style teams for each of the starlets, musicians and models all crowded into the same area; each vying to make their clients the most impeccably and perfectly styled. Trendy live music boomed through the speakers, but not loud enough to drown out the bells and whistles of the nearby casino games.