The Makeup Artist Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She winked. "Sure do. I was flown in last night to model for Señora Torres. Come with me."

We raced up to her suite. We barely got into the room before she pulled my hand and dragged me to the bed. As we lay down, she grabbed the back of my neck, pulled me toward her and kissed me violently. Her tongue went deep into my mouth, and I began to tremble.

Loving her extreme passion, I needed to see her naked body. "Get undressed," I moaned.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Dayanna jumped up, opened the door for the waiter and impatiently hurried him inside. Once he set up our meal, she quickly ushered him out. Then she quickly slid back onto the bed.

She ripped off her clothes until she was completely nude and reached for me. She slid her hand underneath my wrap dress and went straight for my panties.

As her fingers slid inside and hit my clit, I grabbed the tie on my wrap dress and yanked it unloose. Underneath, I wore a gold bra and panty set, complete with a matching garter belt. She slid off my undergarments and marveled at my body.

"Nice, baby. Very nice," she whispered in my ear, nipping my sensitive skin.

She reached up and grabbed a black velvet bag from atop the nightstand. She slowly removed a black harness with a long, black dildo attached. My pussy jumped at the sight of the dark intruder.

"I saw that," she said. "Why did you jump? Is it because you haven't been fucked in a while?" she teased.

I drew in my breath sharply and shook my head. It'd been ages since I'd been dicked down.

"Good," she said as she strapped up. "Now lie back, and take this fucking like a good little girl."

Her aggressiveness set me on fire as I obeyed her command. I spread my legs wide as she leaned into my pussy and took a long lick. I trembled at the ticklish sensation. She licked harder, savoring every drop, until I nearly erupted right then and there.

Then she slowly crawled up the bed until she was hovering right over me. She lowered her body just until we were barely touching, with the tip of her dick right at the entrance of my wet slit. She teased me, slipping it in an inch, and then out. She repeated the movements as I bucked my hips toward her, trying to get her stiff cock inside.

She kept up the taunting until I cried out. Then suddenly, she impaled me.

"Oh fuck me," I screamed.

She slid her arms around me and took me fully. I wrapped my legs tightly around her waist as she bucked against me, her dick driving faster and harder into me.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly, and I felt the sweat on her back as she pounded me senseless. Tears slipped out of the corner of my eyes when I realized it had been way too long since I'd been fucked.

Though I loved and preferred oral play, there were times when I needed the discipline of a good stiff pounding. This turned out to be one of those times.

I lie there helplessly as her hips thrust against me, her dick plunging into me at a rapid pace. Beads of sweat dripped from my body as her rhythm increased. Her stiff, black dick inched closer and closer to my G-spot.

"Deeper, baby," I moaned. "Deeper!"

She plunged even harder as she kissed and sucked my neck. Then I looked deep into her eyes. The raw passion that was reflected there upped the intensity even more. Suddenly overwhelmed, I rained kisses all over her face as she continued her assault on my pussy.

My body tensed, and I arched into her, reading myself for the explosive climax that was just heartbeats away. She leaned down as she continued stroking me and drew my stiff nipple into her mouth.

"Dayanna!" I shrieked. "Oh God, Dayanna!" I hunkered against her as she continued ravishing my body.

Suddenly she hit my sweet spot, and I went insane. "Oh my God!" I screamed. I literally saw stars as I exploded. I cried out, sure the entire hotel could hear me. I rode the delicious waves of ecstasy, needing and wanting every bit of the immense pleasure she was giving me.

She continued her delicious thrusting until I could only lie there, limp and exhausted. Finally she slowed down and eventually stopped. I lie there panting as she slowly pulled out.

"You're so sweet," she whispered as she licked my neck. "Such a good girl!"

Then I remembered who I was and what my talents were. Not to be outdone, I was determined to turn this sweet bitch out. "Now your turn," I said as I unhooked her harness. "You'd better be ready for this tongue lashing you're about to get."

Her eyes widened as I flipped her onto her back. She opened her mouth to speak, but I stopped her.

"Hush," I said. "You want to be in control? Well, your time has passed. Now you're gonna lie back, and take it!" I pressed my lips to hers, putting a halt to any of her protests. Soon, she gave up and surrendered to my passionate kisses.

Relinquishing control, she lay there open for me. I moved my mouth and tongue lower and nipped at her neck. As I did so, I grabbed her breasts and pushed them together. Then I bent my head and licked from one nipple to the other as she squirmed on the bed.

After teasing her, I licked lower and lower, teasing the soft skin underneath her breasts, then on to her stomach. Finally, I spread her legs and took a long lick of her heated pussy. Her sweet taste lingered on my eager tongue. Delighted, I licked again.

"Oh yes," she sighed. "Yes, Nikii! Yes!"

I slurped the sweet juices from her pussy as fast as I could. Knowing she was already close, I wanted to bring her off as quickly as I could. Grabbing her hips to hold her steady, I licked hard and fast.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she screamed. "Oh God, yessss!" Her words turned into whimpers and moans as her passion sent her body into overload.

Quickly, I slid two fingers deep inside her pussy and pressed upward.

"Fuck me, Nikii! Fuck me!" she cried. Her hips wriggled around so much that I could barely hang on.

I felt her legs twitch and shake and I knew that she was almost over the edge. I pumped my fingers harder as I sped up my tongue strokes.

Suddenly, she was there. "Fuck! I'm cumming! Oh God! Now!"

Pure, sweet, sugary liquid flowed from her core onto my fingers, lips and tongue. I slurped up every drop.

"Ohhhh," she sighed as her passion ebbed. She pulled me up and wrapped her arms around me, her body still trembling. "God that was great! I loved it!"

I kissed her gently on the lips. Then I kissed her again. "So did I, honey. So did I."

~~~

"Welcome back from lunch, everyone!" Señora Torres announced. She had changed from the orange sundress into a sky blue flowy top, black leggings and black sandals. "Let's continue with the class."

I was still trembling at Dayanna's manhandling of me, but I struggled to get back to work.

The Rose Petals came out in black silk robes, tightly knotted at the waist and black high-heeled shoes. Once they were seated before us, Señora Torres launched into another set of makeup tips and tricks that allowed us to make the ladies look even lovelier than before.

Before I knew it, another hour had passed. I was impressed at my newly found skill due to Señora Torres' expert instruction. Over the course of the hour, I experimented on Dayanna's rich brown skin with pinks, purples, browns and even a bit of vibrant orange. I enjoyed applying the beautiful makeup to Dayanna and each look I gave her looked ravishing.

Before long, Señora Torres called us all to attention. "Now for the final two hours," she announced, "we're going to learn something special." She took a dramatic pause as she looked around the room. "Today, I will teach you the art of...body painting!"

My eyes widened. I was truly in heaven. Actually touching such beautiful bodies? Was she serious?

Just then, each of the Rose Petals stood and undid their robes. Slipping them off, every single model wore a hot pink bikini swimsuit. Exquisite crystal beading outlined each piece. My heart fluttered when I noticed that Dayanna's large breasts threatened to spill over the cups of her bra. The shiny crystal beads sparkled against her smooth, dark skin.

"Many times as makeup artists, you'll be called to do something more dramatic than normal makeup application," Señora Torres said. "After today, you'll be able to command greater fees and greater respect with these body painting and body artistry techniques in your repertoire."

Señora Torres moved next to one of the participants, picked up one of the makeup cases she'd given us and held it up. "Now those of you who are new to body painting, please use the pack of stencils I've developed that's been included in your makeup kit. Those of you who are more comfortable with drawing freehand may do so instead."

She set the makeup case down and moved back into the center of our circle. "First, we're going to start with drawing simple circles. Take the gold shadow in the two-ounce pot and start with the face. Use brush number two and start with the model's right cheek first. Everyone watch me."

She dipped the flat brush in the gold shadow and with the flick of her wrist, drew a tiny circle on her model's bare skin. One of the camera operators zoomed in on her work, which popped up on the large screens.

Señora Torres stood back and looked at us. "Now you try. And draw different sizes of circles. Varying the size gives you more options. Make them as large and as small as you can."

Dayanna winked at me as I carefully outlined a small circle on her cheek. In that instant, my mind flashed back on her fucking me into oblivion. I shook my head to clear the image and, my hands trembling, I filled in the tiny gold sphere with two swirls of my brush.

Señora Torres then moved on to other easy symbols, such as triangles, squares and rectangles. We all practiced the techniques on the beautiful models, giggling at the cute designs.

"Now, all of the models, please stand," Señora Torres said. "We're going to try some body art."

When the models stood, I nearly passed out at their nearly nude, gorgeous brown figures.

"Now, let's try a heart." Señora Torres dipped her brush into the red shadow and outlined a heart on her model's stomach.

Once Dayanna stood, I copied Señora Torres' movement and drew a heart on Dayanna's firm stomach. She giggled at the ticklish sensation of my brushstrokes as I smiled at the sexy brand I'd just placed on her.

"Ok. Let's try something more complicated," Señora Torres instructed. "Try a diamond. Just use the triangle technique that I showed you earlier and add another one to make a diamond. Then fill it in. And this time, use the silver shadow. Then use the white shadow as an accent."

Within a few seconds, Dayanna's chocolate skin had a brilliantly painted diamond.

"Now let's do squiggles," Señora Torres announced. "Now, drawing a bunch of squiggles does sound a bit childlike, but just wait. Squiggles are the basis of many other shapes, such as elaborate dragons and serpents. Now you try."

I followed her instructions and played on Dayanna's skin. She giggled as I swirled the brush over her skin.

"Now, let's wipe off all of the makeup and try a few more techniques." Señora Torres grabbed her brush again. "For the final hour, we'll just freestyle some designs. Treating the face and body like a blank canvas is my favorite technique. Just do some freehand art on your living canvas," she smiled.

"Yes, Nikii," Dayanna whispered. "Feel free to use my body any way you like!"

She needn't tease me like that. Especially not now.

"And remember," Señora Torres added, "every one of your makeup designs can be accented with crystals, beads, glitter, feathers and other materials. Just use standard eyelash glue to affix such accessories to the body."

Dayanna was a great sport as I decorated her face and body with the most avant-garde designs and images.

As the time wound down, Señora Torres was kind enough to let us take pictures of our own designs. Thankfully, my digital cameral always traveled with me since, whenever possible, I took photos of my own work. Though I always got copies of the pictures from my clients, I liked to keep my own collection of my artistry.

Dayanna was gracious enough to not only give me permission to photograph her, but she even signed one of my quick and dirty release forms. Her signed release allowed me to use the pictures commercially as long as I gave her reasonable compensation.

Soon Señora Torres called us all to attention. "Thank you so much for your participation. Now we'll take one more intermission. Please take a few moments to gather your belongings and pack up your equipment. Also, be sure to check the inside of your makeup kit to find an evaluation form. Please fill it out and leave it in the basket on the side table. When we come back...we'll have the grand finale!"

As we all packed up our equipment, I thanked Dayanna with a warm hug. "Thank you so much! You were the best model here." I pulled back and looked directly into her eyes. "Actually, you were one of the best ever," I whispered.

She smiled and gently touched my cheek. "You're very talented, Nikii," she winked. "I wish you the best of luck." Then she scurried to the back to prepare for the finale.

The hotel staff came back into the room and removed the double circles of chairs. They also cleaned up the loose makeup that had fallen on the chairs and to the floor, straightened up the room and made everything nice and neat again.

A few moments later, once everyone was settled, the room darkened and Señora Torres walked out to the front of the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen. Thank you again for your participation. Please sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!"

Suddenly, wafts of gray smoke surrounded her ankles. All at once, the smoke became very thick and engulfed her completely. After only a minute, the smoke dissipated and Señora Torres had seemingly vanished into thin air. We all clapped and cheered loudly.

As up-tempo Latin music boomed through the speakers, we were treated to an elaborate fashion show with the Rose Petals. Each of the women wore a beautifully designed outfit, and each had impeccable makeup. I clapped wildly at all of the stunning models.

All too soon, the fashion show looked as if it were ending. As the models took their final pass across the stage and down the runway, a hooded figure was last in line. The person was cloaked in a long, dramatic, black satin cape.

The figure twirled and spun in the center of the stage. Finally, with a grand gesture, the figure threw back the hood.

My breath caught.

Right in front of us, stood the amazingly talented Alicia Keys.

Alicia Keys, one of the greatest songstresses of our time, was absolutely stunning. Her hair, jet black and shiny, fell in beautiful waves that fanned her face and draped over her shoulders.

Dark red glitter had been applied to her eyelids, and her lips were decorated with a crimson-red lipstick. Her smooth, light skin was simply flawless.

Then she unsnapped the front of her cape and I gasped.

Alicia wore a sparkly crimson dress, draped off one shoulder, that gently skimmed her ankles. The brilliantly sequined material looked radiant against her smooth skin.

She pranced across the stage, as dramatic as I'd ever seen her. We all went crazy, clapping and cheering for the Grammy-winning singer and musician.

As Alicia took her final bow, the twenty Rose Petals gathered around her on the stage. Señora Torres then appeared and took Alicia's hand. Both women took a grand bow.

Señora Torres spoke into her microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen! Presenting Ms. Alicia Keys!" We again went wild with applause.

Alicia took another bow and one of the Rose Petals, a light brown beauty, handed Alicia a microphone. "Thank you so much!" she said. "I want all of you to know that I love and appreciate all the support you've given me over the years."

Then she turned to Señora Torres. "This woman, Señora Torres, means so much to me. Not only does she make ethnic women more beautiful and more elegant, she's also a philanthropist and a humanitarian. She donates to numerous charities all over the world. Señora Torres truly is a special individual."

"We have one last surprise for all of you," Señora Torres announced as one of the Rose Petals brought a small fishbowl to the stage. "Each of your pre-assigned numbers has been entered into a raffle for tonight's grand prize."

Grand prize? I didn't see or hear anything about a grand prize.

Señora Torres paused for dramatic effect. "Two lucky winners selected tonight will win...dinner tonight...with myself and Alicia Keys!"

I almost fell out of my chair. I was number seven. Would I get lucky tonight?

Reaching into the bowl, Señora Torres pulled out a small piece of paper. "The first lucky winner is...number fifteen! Number fifteen!"

A shriek rang out across the room. An older woman ran up to the stage and hugged both Señora Torres and Alicia. The pretty woman whispered in Señora Torres' ear.

Señora Torres embraced the woman again, then spoke into her microphone. "Congratulations to Emily Stewart! Everyone, let's hear it for Emily!"

After our applause died down, Señora Torres reached into the bowl again. "And now for the final winner. The second person who will join me and Alicia Keys for dinner tonight is..."

My hands clenched and my heart pounded. Seven. Seven. Please call number seven!

Señora Torres paused. "The winner is...number four! Number four!" A young man leapt out of his chair and ran up to the stage. We clapped as he hugged Alicia and Señora Torres.

Then he whispered in Señora Torres' ear. "Everyone," she announced, "let's hear it for Aaron!"

Damn. I'd have loved to join them. Wistfully, I wished both Emily and Aaron a silent congratulations.

Señora Torres said her final thanks and goodbyes and wished us well in our careers. She and Alicia linked arm-in-arm and left the stage, with the Rose Petals close behind. Dayanna waved at me as she followed the procession off the stage. Smiling, I waved back. She had been simply fantastic.

The program regrettably over, I carefully collected my belongings as I rose to leave. Holding my old makeup case in my hand, while tucking the new case underneath my arm, caused a dilemma. Trying to balance both cases, my purse and my backpack was proving to be a challenge.

"Need some help?"

I looked around. Kayla reached from behind me and grabbed one of the cases. "I got it," she smiled. "Don't worry."

She set the case down in one of the chairs next to us. "Why don't we sit for a moment?"

We both sat down. Then she smiled at me.

"So how are you?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm fine. I got to play in makeup all day," I smiled. "The real question is how are you? You must be worn out!"

"A little," she laughed. "But I'm good. Well, almost. I am exhausted!"

"Oh, you poor thing!" I said. "Well for what it's worth, you all did a fantastic job. I loved everything!"

"Thanks! That means a lot. So now that class is over, are you free, or do you have plans tonight?"

"No, no plans. Well, nothing except going home to chill."

"Well," she said, "would you like to come to dinner with us? The restaurant's just within walking distance, and we have a private room reserved for all of us."

I frowned. "But I didn't win the drawing..."

Kayla chuckled. "Did you really think you weren't coming? You're the newest star in this business!" She looked me up and down. "Señora Torres and I have so much to teach you..." she trailed off as she lightly pinched my thigh. "And Alicia does too."

Then she paused. "You think you're ready for all of us?"

I grinned.

She had no idea.

~~~

Dinner with Alicia and Señora Torres was wonderful.

We all met at a swank restaurant located right on South Beach. Though we were seated in a VIP room on the second floor, the room had a large picture window with a wonderful view of the Atlantic Ocean. The sun was beginning to set, and the sky was filled with a wonderful blend of colors.