The Makeup Artist Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pleased to see that several members of Alicia's team joined us. Alicia's manager, Troy Ross, and her hair stylist, Vance Jordan were both incredibly handsome men; each tall and regal with rich, brown skin.

Alicia's personal assistant, Robin Hill, was a lush and curvy beauty with a dazzling white smile. I also met Alicia's lead stylist Shannon Kingston. Shannon, a stunning, tall beauty with blonde streaks in her auburn hair, surprised me with her equally stunning Australian accent.

Everyone was very friendly and engaging, especially Alicia. She entertained us with stories of her recent pilgrimage to Egypt. I was enthralled listening to her passionately describe the natural beauty of the great pyramids. Hearing her describe the majestic stonework and seeing the excited gleam in her eyes made me excited about taking such a trip myself.

Soon we finished our meal, and I thanked everyone for their graciousness.

As I was leaving, Kayla stopped me again. "Nikii, I've really enjoyed your company. We all did. A small group of us are going to Señora Torres' studio. Would you like to come?"

"I'd love to come. I wouldn't miss it."

"The studio's here in South Beach, right off Collins Avenue at 16th."

"Oh, yeah. I heard her studio was in that area. What's the address?"

As she spoke, I typed the address into my new iPhone. Plotting out the directions, I told Kayla I'd see them shortly.

Ten minutes later, I pulled up in front of a small, yet elegant storefront. As I parked and walked in, Shannon was in the front room. "Nikii Baby!" she exclaimed, her clipped Australian accent in full effect. "Glad you could make it."

"I am too," I smiled. "Y'all are really fun to hang around."

"Yeah. All of us 'ave been together for years. Five at least."

"I'm jealous."

"Don't be. It's a lot of work. Hardly any free time a'all."

Shannon and I stood there chatting for a few more moments when I heard someone call my name

"Hey Nikii!" Vance called out to me as he walked toward us with Alicia in tow.

He was just about to ask me something when, at that same moment, Señora Torres came out of the back with a tray of drinks. "Ok everyone. Grab a glass for a toast."

"Champagne? How nice," I smiled as I took a glass. "Thanks!"

As I admired the ripe strawberry at the bottom of my champagne glass, I looked over to see several trays of fresh fruit on a table near the back of the room. Pineapple slices, strawberries and cherries lay on glass platters on the elaborately dressed table.

As I looked at the fruit, a wicked thought of my tryst with Amerie in Las Vegas raced through my mind. The thought of her soft, nude body and my head between her legs made me blush.

"E'rything alright, mate?" Shannon asked.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. I was just..."

Thankfully Señora Torres began to speak. "Everyone? I propose a toast. Here's to Alicia and her wonderful team. May her upcoming album give them all the success in the world! Cheers!"

We all clinked glasses and I took a sip of the cool liquid. Absolutely delicious.

Señora Torres continued. "Please help yourselves to the light dessert I've prepared for you. There's plenty of food and drink, so enjoy!"

As we all mingled, I started chatting with Alicia's manager Troy. He and I were getting along great. He impressed me with all the events he'd scheduled for Alicia lately, and he made me laugh with stories of some of their less than professional moments.

As we joked, I noticed that Alicia was at the other end of the room with Señora Torres, Kayla, Shannon, Robin and Vance.

Breaking away from her group, Alicia walked over to Troy and I. She wrapped one arm around him and the other around me. Then she leaned her head on my shoulder. "Hey Nikii! How are you?"

Her soft skin touching mine sent electric shocks through me. "I'm great. You?"

"I'm good. Listen. I've really liked your work today. And I've heard so much about you," she winked.

I shook my head. This was too much.

Alicia continued. "I'm on my way to New York. I have a busy day scheduled tomorrow. First, I'm shooting a feature for Ebony magazine. Then I'm doing promotion for my new album. After that, I have some charity events. Finally, I'm attending the premiere for my new movie. Señora Torres is coming along to be my makeup artist. Now Kayla's coming with her, but she's going to need another assistant. Are you interested?"

I nearly said yes right on the spot. Thankfully, Troy was standing right there, so we negotiated as a threesome. As we ironed out the details, I found out that there would be several events that I could style Alicia for. We ultimately agreed upon a killer fee that would set me up for quite a while.

Alicia perked up. "Great! That settles it. You're officially mine for the next two days!" I grinned as Alicia winked and hugged me tight.

~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen, we're preparing for takeoff." The friendly voice booming from the speakers set me at ease. Flying always made me a bit nervous, but the comfort of Alicia's chartered flight on a private jet was hard to ignore.

The interior of the spacious, luxurious plane was unlike any other I'd ever seen. No expense had been spared to make the jet lavish and elegant yet still relaxed and comfortable.

The entire front cabin was decorated solely in a soft cream color. From the plush leather seats, to the walls, to the overhead compartments, cream was the dominant shade.

Elaborate gold fixtures and polished wood grain trim also adorned the cabin. There was even an expensive hand-woven rug down the center aisle.

As for the seating arrangements, the front of the cabin had five rows, where each row had two plush seats on each side. Toward the back of the cabin were two couches, one on each side, each decorated with cream-colored pillows. A plasma screen TV, along with a DVD/CD player and the requisite speakers, were installed in the wall console at the rear.

Just behind the front cabin was a hot galley where one of the flight attendants prepared a light snack for us. At the very rear of the plane, I was told, was a door that led to a private stateroom for Alicia.

As I relaxed in a seat in one of the back rows of chairs, I again heard the pilot's voice over the loudspeaker.

"We are scheduled to arrive in New York City at approximately 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time." After a few additional pre-flight instructions, we were cleared for takeoff.

Once we were in the air, everyone went to his or her own work:

Alicia was in the back bedroom alone, resting.

Troy sat near the cockpit while he worked in order to stay close to the action. As he worked, he scribbled notes onto a legal pad and made notes into a mini recorder.

Robin napped in her seat next to Kayla.

However, I sat quietly, watching and taking notes as Vance, Shannon and Señora Torres sat on the back couches and discussed Alicia's upcoming schedule:

Once we landed late tonight and got to the hotel, Alicia would do three nighttime radio interviews before going to bed.

Then first thing in the morning, at 6:30am, she was to arrive at the Ebony magazine shoot. She'd take the photos while conducting a few interviews in between. When she was done, she had a break until about 3pm when she'd head over to a local record store for an album signing.

That afternoon, by 4pm, she would appear at a charity event. Then at 4:30pm, she was off to a hospital to meet with children in the pediatric ward.

Back at the hotel by 5pm, we'd then style her for her evening events.

At 7pm, she'd arrive on the red carpet for her new movie premiere. Once she left the premiere party at about midnight, since it would be Friday night, she would make appearances at two or three clubs before the night was done.

Because Alicia wanted a stylish appearance for each of the events in her busy day, Señora Torres had many ideas for Alicia's many looks. She, Vance and Shannon discussed all of Alicia's clothing changes and came up with a master list of her looks. Then they coordinated the hair and makeup that she'd need. I listened intently, making mental notes about what I had in my own case and how it would fit into the overall job.

The style meeting lasted for over an hour. Once we were done, everyone else went to his or her own work. Wanting to be thorough, I checked the notes I'd made and filled in the gaps. Then I decided to settle in for a quick nap.

After about thirty minutes of relative silence, the intercom buzzed. The loud noise woke me from my slumber. Then Alicia's sexy, husky voice came over the speaker. "Nikii, can you come back here for a second?"

Still a bit groggy, I rose from my seat. I felt the heat of everyone's eyes on me as I walked to the back of the plane. Though it made me uncomfortable to have everyone staring at me, I was glad that Alicia wanted to see me privately.

When I got to the back, I knocked softly on the door.

"Come in."

When I walked in, I was greeted with the sight of Alicia sitting up in bed. She was lying on top of the comforter, wearing a black jacquard silk robe. Her wavy hair was down and softly skimmed her shoulders. Continuing my gaze downward, I grew warm when I saw flashes of her modest cleavage peeking from underneath. Then I admired her long, slender legs, amazed that they looked so fantastic.

She had several file folders stacked on the night table next to her and one in her hand. She wore a pair of dark-rimmed glasses, and I was struck that she looked cute, sexy and studious all at the same time.

As I walked in, Alicia looked up from her papers. "Hey Nikii," she said in that husky voice. "Come. Have a seat." Instead of directing me to the chair across the room, she patted the space next to her on the bed.

As I eased down beside her, she set the folder in her hand on top of the others on the nightstand. Then she turned and looked me up and down. "I've heard about you," she smiled. "A few of your...um...clients have been talking you up."

I blushed, but I wasn't going to make a move unless I was sure. "Well, makeup is my life. I love working with talented women."

She gave me a wry smile. "Yes, you're a great makeup artist. One of the best new talents I've seen. But, girl, you know I'm not talking about putting on blush and lipstick..." Then she placed her hand on my thigh and squeezed gently.

That was my cue. I was going to go all out for this beautiful woman.

Then I noticed a beautiful tea set on an antique silver tray. It sat on the nightstand at my side of the bed.

She caught my glance. "I need the tea for my throat. Singing can be murder on the vocal cords."

As I looked more closely at the other items on the tray, I couldn't help but laugh.

She shot me a puzzled look. "What's so funny?"

"The honey," I said, gazing at the small squeeze bottle filled with the sweet, sticky substance. "You know, there are so many interesting things that I could do with honey..."

She laughed, her low voice sending delicious shivers all through me. "Do your thing, mama!"

That was all I needed to hear. I reached over and grabbed the tie on her robe. Then I looked up at her. She winked.

I pulled the tie ever so slowly. Once undone, I reached out and gently separated the silky folds of fabric. I gasped at the beautiful sight I uncovered.

Alicia was completely nude underneath. The expanse of her smooth buttermilk skin lit a fire in me. Her warm, soft breasts looked delicious, capped with stiff dark brown nipples. Her sexy, curvy hips gently flared into her silky, smooth thighs. I looked lower to see a tiny swipe of soft, dark hair covering the honey mound between her legs.

"Take off your clothes," she ordered.

Thankfully, before the flight, I had time to run back to my apartment to pack and change clothes. As such, I now wore a simple black and white nylon tracksuit along with white sneakers.

I rose from the bed, quickly unzipped the jacket and threw it off. Next went my white tank top. Then as I kicked off my shoes and socks, I slid the track pants down too. With only a soft-pink bra and panties covering my body, I crawled back on the bed next to her.

Alicia reached over and around me and unfastened my bra. As the material fell away, her hands covered my breasts and caressed them gently. She used her slim fingers to tease my hardened peaks.

Then she bent her head and sucked my nipple deep into her mouth. I sighed at the intense pleasure. She licked and kissed my full breasts until I cried out in ecstasy.

Needing to taste her, I moved forward until my lips touched hers. Closing my eyes, I kissed her softly at first, then increasing the intensity as my passion rose.

She slid her hands into my panties as I kissed from her neck to her lips. I trembled as I felt her fingers teasing my clit. I moaned into her neck as she rubbed and stroked my most intimate spot.

After endless moments of pleasuring each other, I pulled away, reaching for the bottle of honey. I twist it open, turned it over and held it dangerously above her breasts.

"Do it, Nikii," she whispered.

I hesitated for a second, teasing her. Then I squeezed the bottle gently and watched a stream of golden sweetness flow from the spout onto her buttermilk skin. I bent my head down to her erect nipple and drew it into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I sucked the peak deeply. The sugary taste nearly made me come undone. I swirled my tongue all in the honeyed concoction.

"Ohhhh! Oh, that feels so good," she said as she squirmed on the bed. "More, Nikii! More!"

I grabbed both of her breasts and licked between them. I licked and sucked all over the soft skin as I manipulated her globes in my eager hands. I groaned at the sweet taste and dove in for more.

Finally, I released her breasts and licked lower and lower. Taking the honey again, I squeezed more of the thick liquid all over her stomach. Again, I buried my face in her softness and licked for all I was worth.

As my mouth, lips and tongue worked together to bring her the utmost joy, I used my hands to rub and stroke her body.

"Ooooh Nikii. Nikii baby! Oh my God!" Her head twisted from side to side on the pillow. Then she slid her hands in my hair and steadied my movements. Her moans rang in my ears as I devoured her sweet flesh. Then she pushed my head lower and spread her legs wide. "Please," she moaned. "Please, baby?"

I took the bottle one last time. Squeezing gently, I released more of the honey onto her inner thighs. I admired the golden crisscrossed lines for a moment. Then I plunged right in.

At the first touch of my tongue onto her wet pussy, her back arched off the bed. "Oh yes!" she cried.

I licked the honey slowly, enjoying every bit. I made soft, gentle licks all over her pussy lips. Avoiding her clit, I stroked up one side of her pussy and down the other. Her intimate fragrance wafted into my nostrils, and it urged me on even more.

I pulled back for a moment and admired her pinkness. Her lips were open like a delicate flower, complete with a tiny bud that beckoned to me. I used my hand to open her up even more. Her pink gem glistened with her excitement.

"Nikii," she whined. "Please don't make me wait!"

Needing to satisfy this glorious angel, I made a gentle flick of my tongue onto her pussy. She writhed on the bed, arching toward me for more. I flicked again. And again. Soon I was licking her clit furiously. Her sweet taste rolled over my tongue.

"Oooooh!" she cried. "Oh God! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!" She grasped my head even tighter and ground her pussy into my mouth.

More and more of her juices flowed onto my tongue. For every drop I consumed, another two were ready to take its place. Her wetness increased and flowed all over my lips and chin. Loving the slipperiness, I swirled my tongue faster and harder.

She began to pant and heave as I felt her racing closer to her climax. As I licked, her body twisted and turned, tangling the sheets. I felt her body tensing, and I knew she was close.

Finally, I licked my index finger and slid it smoothly into her pussy. She nearly leapt off the bed as I slid it in and out.

"Oh Nikii," she shrieked as I slid in a second finger. "I'm gonna cum! Now!"

I urged her on as I kept up the rapid pace of my fingers and tongue. "Do it, Alicia! Right in my mouth! Right on my tongue, baby! Do it!"

Suddenly I tasted a spurt of hot, sweet liquid. The liquid increased as she exploded into orgasmic ecstasy. Her cries and moans were uncontrollable as she rode out the waves of her intense climax.

I kept up my movements until she finally released my head and let her arms flail to her sides.

"Oh baby," she panted. "Damn, baby that was awesome!"

She eventually calmed down but still struggled to catch her breath. "Oh my goodness! That was wonderful." Her body continued to shake as she held out her arms to me. "Nikii, I'm so glad you're here."

I fell into her arms as she hugged me tight. Then she whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna want some more of that tonight before I go to bed! And some more tomorrow!"

I grinned. I most certainly could take care of her anytime she wanted.

Then she yawned. "But right now, I'm going to bed."

"Then I'll catch up with you later," I winked. "Sweet dreams!"

I slipped out of the room and quietly made my way to the empty row behind Shannon. Thankfully, everyone was sleeping and no one noticed when I sat down.

I took my seat and, worn out, promptly fell asleep.

~~~

All of a sudden, I felt something shaking me.

"Nikii? Nikii?"

"Hmm?" I opened my eyes and was shocked to see Shannon sitting right next to me. When had she moved, and why hadn't I noticed?

"Are you ok?" Shannon's accent and her hand on my knee sent a shiver through me.

"Yes, I'm fine." Groggy, I stretched my arms out to their full length.

"We're about to land. You should put your seatbelt on."

"Oh, ok," I yawned.

She looked at me for a long moment. "Hard work?" she whispered.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, hard work, that one. She's insatiable, 'eh?"

I just stared at her. Certainly she couldn't be–

She laughed. "Nikii, you really need to loosen up. You'll have a much better time if you relax."

"Shannon–"

"You certainly don't think you're the first piece, do you?" she snorted. "Frankly, I'm surprised at your behavior. I actually thought you were a professional. And to think I kinda liked you."

I was taken aback at her forwardness. "Shannon–"

Just then, the pilot's voice came on over the intercom. "Ladies and gentlemen, we're preparing our final descent into JFK airport..."

I shot an evil glare at Shannon as she went to take a seat in another row.

However, thoughts of Shannon faded as we began our descent into New York.

Once we landed, we were shuttled to the Waldorf Astoria hotel in Manhattan. The staff quickly and courteously checked us all in. I was originally scheduled to bunk with Kayla; however, remembering Alicia's words, I decided to pay for a suite of my own. Privacy was first and foremost in my mind.

A bit later, lying in my bed, I was too stressed out over Shannon's comments to make my usual nighttime notes on my upcoming projects. However, I didn't want to be unprepared for the morning shoot, so I went ahead and forced myself check the contents of my makeup case against my notes from the style meeting. As it turned out, I had all of the required equipment, so I was all set for the morning.

However, I was too outdone to make my notes on my own projects. I was still working on my upcoming book and DVD series, so I could have used the time to make some progress, but I was still too frazzled.

Needing a fun distraction, I grabbed my phone and sent a text to the one person who knew me better than anyone:

"Hey Sam! I'm back in NYC. Call me!"

A little more relaxed, I settled back into the pile of plush pillows. Then my phone rang.