All Comments on 'The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 03'

by THIRDCOAST

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So was her knee bleeding all over creation with a chunk of glass in there all day? You just dropped that. I'm glad she shot back at him when he was being emotionally bipolar. We all vent at others to some degree, but her being a sub doesn't mean she must mindlessly accept crappy treatment born of his self anger.

ThisLittleChatteThisLittleChatteover 8 years ago
4 Stars

Okay, I really like where you're going here. While I agree with anon about the plot hole of the glass shard, this is still a good story. You've got a good dynamic going on between to two of them, you can see they're still figuring out where they stand in relation to each other, because it's not a cookie cutter Dom/sub relationship. She's pushing her limits, and he's helping her define where they are.

This would be 5 stars if not for the plot hole, so I say 4 and the next chapter likely has the potential to be 5.

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTover 8 years agoAuthor
4 stars

Yes, I agree with the missed shards of glass. I actually had a plat twist with that but ended up going another way. It was my mistake in leaving it in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

More chapters please. This is the hottest series I've read on this site!

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTover 8 years agoAuthor
More on hte way

section 4 is out and 5 is not too far behind.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Agreed.

She is a treasure, worthy of her contract. I think she will be satisfied if you never let her leave.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 7 years ago

Nice story line - very enjoyable. Unfortunately, you need to edit it - your grammar and spelling are not very good. If you need or want someone to help you proof, I would be glad to do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous