All Comments on 'The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 04'

by THIRDCOAST

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Points added for him supporting her after the fact. Points off for him not being clear to ALL what the ground rules were before hand. But his omission was your major conflict choice. If Mad Max has been his friend, why hasn't HR talked to him about the problems? Hard to fire the boss' friend with no warning. Is she doing anything besides learning to be a fuck toy? She's becoming one dimensional and boring.

ThisLittleChatteThisLittleChatteover 8 years ago
5 Stars %100

To the previous commenter: On the contrary, I think the character development is very good.

I like the little touches that show you how hard she's trying to please her Master. For instance, she doesn't bat an eye at his commands for the dinner party, but inside she's stressing about it. That can be dangerous, the lack of communication, but all she's seeing is working to be better for him. This shows you that, (1 She's definitely new to making a relationship like this work, and (2 she's gone from contractual obligation, to lust, and now to truly wanting to serve.

The only thing I wondered at here was this: if Liz is a submissive herself, why is she so casual about fingering herself, and sex with other people? Of course, we don't know much about her relationship, so it might be an interesting point to look at further on in the story.

Main point: I say this chapter's brilliant. 5 stars.

P.S. Nice touch with the descriptions of her cooking. I personally love cooking so I liked that.

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTover 8 years agoAuthor
@ThisLittleChatte

It's hard sometimes to tell the whole story in snippets of it posted a section at a time. I do try to convey as much about each character as I can, when I can and when it best fits into the overall story. I will say that I do have an overall plan when I write, but sometimes the story takes me to places that I either haven't thought of or to a much darker place. The next section will have an epic meltdown that no one will expect but as a tease, I am a hopeless romantic at heart. Thank you for your kind words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous