The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?" Eric asked.

"Max had to go. He needed to wash the dressing off his suit before it stained it." Liz said to everyone's laughter.

Cass went to Liz and took the empty carafe of dressing. "I'll go make some more. It won't take me a minute." She said, mouthing the words 'thank you" to Liz as she turned.

The rest of the meal went off without any more incidents. When everyone started to leave, Cass helped each person with their jacket. When she was helping Liz with hers, Eric came into the foyer. "I think you two have some explaining to do. Follow me. Both of you." His voice commanding. They both complied.

Eric was sitting in his chair when they entered the great room. Liz sat on the couch across from him. Cass knelt at his feet in a presentation position.

He looked at Liz. "No tell me what happened with Max and how he mysteriously got dressing on his suit." His eyes fierce and questioning.

Liz looked at Cass kneeling on the floor, then back to her boss. "Well, I think

'Mad Max' was being a little forward with Toy here, so I put him in his place. HR has been trying to fire him for months now. He has a history of sexual advances at work. I couldn't stand him getting away with it again. He ruined Toy's, Cass's dinner. One that she had gone to so much trouble to prepare." Liz took a deep breath. She knew Max was a dear friend of Eric's.

He looked at Cass. "Is that true? Did he touch you?" His voice calmer, softer.

"Y...yes Master. He touched me several times when I took him to the study, then when I was pouring the dressing, he touched my pussy Sir. I didn't know what to do. I thought you had told him it was OK." She said, holding back more tears.

Eric reached out and ran his fingers through her hair, pulling her face down on his knee, consoling her. "Oh my pet. I would never let anyone touch you. You're mine." He said softly.

"Thank you Master." She purred.

"I may at some point like to see you with someone's else, but it will be with your full knowledge and agreement." His hands softly stroked his pet.

"Why don't you get Liz and myself a nice glass of wine, while we talk about a few things."

She looked up to see his smiling face. "Yes Master." She scurried off to get the drinks.

When Cass returned a few minutes later, she placed the bucket of ice with the wine bottle and two glasses down on the table. She poured one glass and turned to her Master. She knelt and held his glass up to him, holding the stem with both hands and her head down. He waited for a moment, basking in the perfection that was his Toy. Then he took it from her, thanking her. Cass then rose and poured another glass for Liz. She knelt and held the glass up to her, just as she did for her Master. Liz raised her eyebrows inquisitively, but took the glass from her. Then Cass returned to her Master's side.

Eric looks down at Cass. "First of all, Max has been a longtime friend but he will no longer be working for me. There was no excuse for his behavior. Secondly, Liz tells me that you've expressed some interest in her piercings. Is that true?" His eyebrow raised, but smiling.

Cass blushed. "Yes Master. She showed me before you arrived. They're lovely. If it pleased you, I would wear them for you."

"Nothing would please me more. We will set up an appointment as soon as possible."

"Thank you Master." Turning to Liz. "And you Ma'am. Thank you for what you did for me today. I will never forget it."

"That is not my last idea for this evening. While I think getting you is pierced is a nice reward for your work on protocols and the business lunch, I think Liz here deserves a reward of her own. Don't you think Toy?"

She looked into his eyes and saw lust in their sparkle. "Whatever I can do to reward her, I would gladly do Master."

"Have you ever been with a woman my pet?"

"N...no Sir, but if it pleases you, I would gladly do it."

"Strip her garments." His voice low and commanding.

Cass gracefully, rose from her kneeling position and padded over to where Liz was seated on the couch. She offered her hand and helped her rise to a standing position. She started to unbutton her blouse when Liz leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She felt her face flush as Liz's hands cupped her face. Their lips mashed together. Cass felt the teasing flick of Liz's tongue as their mouths opened and their tongues danced.

Cass's hands, still down on Liz's blouse, cupped her dainty breasts. She could feel her hard nipples and the bars that were pierced through them. Her body shuddered from the thought of having hers done and with the onslaught of Liz's wet tongue. Cass heard Liz moan when she twirled her nipples. With that, Cass was more determined to bring her pleasure, so she broke the soft kiss and returned to removing Liz's blouse. When she had unbuttoned it, she slipped the silk blouse off of her shoulders, kissing where ever new flesh was revealed. She kissed up her arms, to her shoulders, then across the gentle ridge of her collar bone to her neck. Then she softly kissed down to her breasts, taking her left nipple into her mouth. She softly sucked, while her tongue flicked across the hard bud. Her fingers twirled the other nipple. Cass released the tight nub and licked trail to the other and gave it the same attention.

She slipped her hand down across Liz's trim belly and unzipped her skirt and let it fall. Liz stepped out of it and Cass picked the clothing up of the floor and folded it neatly and placed it on the nearby table. When she turned, she saw Liz in all of her glory for the first time. She was naked except for her stockings and heels. Cass saw the gentle pull of the garters on her labia rings when she moved. She could see the glistening evidence of how aroused Liz was. Her own pussy flooded with a new puddle of juices.

Cass fell to her knees and crawled back to Liz. She guided her back to the couch and had her sit with her ass at the edge of the cushion. She ran her hands up the stocking clad legs of Liz, then started kissing her thigh where the stocking ended. Cass was surprised to find the lace wet with Liz's juices. Cass licked the juices from her delicate skin. She followed the trail up her thigh to the source of the wetness, then she started back with the other leg. She took her time, much to the dismay of Liz who laid writhing on the sofa.

Eric watched as the two young girls passionately embraced. He could tell that Cass was slowly gaining confidence from the loud moans that she was making Liz elicit. She had started out very tentative, but had been ravenously covering Liz's body with soft kisses. As Liz laid splayed on the couch, Eric watched as his toy was pleasuring a woman for the first time. His cock was about to rip a hole in his suit. He adjusted his cock to give it some more room as he surveyed the lurid acts before him.

Liz could feel the trembling in her belly. She'd wanted this beautiful creature since the first day she saw her in Eric's office. The taste of her sweet pussy had lingered on her tongue all day. When she'd gone home to her own Master, he'd found her completely soaked. As he took her while over the kitchen counter, she thought about having another chance with pretty little Toy.

Now she watched as the submissive was licking her way to her pussy. She grabbed the stims of her high heels and opened her pussy for her. The garters attacked to the rings of her labia opened her pussy for her. She moaned from the stretching of her lips. Their gentle teasing had kept her at full arousal all day, waiting for this very moment.

Cass finally reached the splayed lips of Liz's pussy. She looked at them for a few seconds. She'd never seen a pussy up close like this, not even her own. The delicate folds of the outer lips, and the soft pink inner petals of her flower. Cass licked at the bottom of her opening and with long, slow strokes, licked upward, first up one side then down the other. She could feel Liz quiver with need.

Cass loved the taste of Liz's juices, much different from her Master's salty sweet cum. She loved them both but relished them for their variances. She pressed her tongue into the wet folds, moving in and out of the tight opening. She felt Liz's fingers in her hair, guiding her. Her tongue flourished inside of Liz, as her nose pressed against her erect clitty. She could feel her tight hole clinch her tongue, like she was sucking it.

She removed her tongue and stuck two of her fingers in her mouth. The two girls made eye contact. Cass could see the lust in Liz's half-lidded eyes. When her fingers were slick with her saliva, she entered her channel and took her clit into her warm mouth. She sucked gently as her fingers moved in and out of her wet pussy. She felt the hand pull her down harder on the tight bud. Cass flicked her tongue between the hood piercing and her engorged clit. Liz whimpered softly. Cass's fingers curled up and toughed the sensitive spot behind Liz's clit. The duel sensations sent Liz over the edge.

Cass reached up and flicked her finger across the bar bell in the girl's nipple as her face was flooded with the juices of her orgasm. The sloshing sounds of fingers, added to the primal level of their moment. Cass didn't let up on her clit, and teased her overly sensitive nub through a few more spasms, extending her orgasm.

Cass eased her fingers from the wet channel and licked them clean, hollowing her cheeks as to get every last drop. She then softly lapped up all of the copious juices that her lover had deposited. The longs licks kept Liz trembling. When she saw that her lover's breathing had slowed she kneeled up and mouthed the words 'thank you'. Liz leaned down and they shared her tangy sweet juices.

12