The Making of a Gay Disciplinarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then descended with his lips, kissing my chest, concentrating on each nipple in turn; by the time he had finished both my nipples were as hard as my cock, which was already beginning to ooze a little pre-cum. Lower and lower he went, before finally ending up on his knees in front of me with my cock in his mouth; by the time he had finished, I was almost at the stage of orgasm; it was sheer heaven for me, as I had never ever experienced anything like it. It suddenly hit me that Martin was not just going to fuck me, but was actually making love to me; arousing me, in fact, before he moved on to the actual act of copulation.

After a couple of minutes sucking my dick, he stood suddenly stood up and went across to his suitcase directly in front of me, fished out a packet of condoms and rolled one onto his rock-hard cock. He then picked up a tube of lubricant and applied a generous coating to the entire length of his rubber clothed tool. This done, he handed me a condom and told me to roll it onto my own cock which I did without question, not really knowing why I needed it. He then motioned to me to kneel down on the bed and spread my legs, which I did. "Get a pillow for your head." He said. "Make yourself comfortable and stick your arse well up with your legs spread apart so that I can get access to your vital orifice."

Having done as requested, I waited, still with some degree of trepidation, for what was to be one of the most significant events in my life: Martin was going to rob me of my anal virginity. I felt him kneel-down behind me and the next thing I knew was that he was applying some of the lubricant to my anus. I have to say that feeling for the first time another man touching my fundamental orifice was quite an experience; Martin was very thorough in his preparation of his target as he pushed his finger loaded with the lubricant well into my rectum. I discovered that it was not at all an unpleasant experience and I suppose was an intimation of what was to happen next. The fatidic moment had now arrived and I felt the tip of that beautifully rounded head of Martin's cock pushing against my anal sphincter demanding access to my rectum.

"You really do have a wonderfully tight hole." he said. "It's exactly what I like; it's just great to have a partner with a sphincter tight enough to grip my cock; it makes for a really great fuck for both of us. Now Kevin, don't resist; just relax and let me penetrate you properly. Once your sphincter relaxes enough to accept my cock, I shall sink the full length of my meat into you so that you can feel, for the first time, what it is like to have another guy inside you; and then, if you feel OK, which I am sure you will, I will begin to fuck you properly, starting gently with small strokes and little force and gradually building up as we both approach climax. My aim, Kevin, is that we should both achieve orgasm together so that at that climatic moment we are sort of glued together by a common bond; and believe me, Kevin, I aim to do you proud; to give you what will be the most wonderful experience of your life to date. So just relax and let me enter you; there is nothing at all to fear; and I promise you that if you ask me to stop at that stage, I will do so; no questions asked; no recriminations; I repeat: there's nothing at all to fear."

I have to say that I was mightily impressed by Martin's clear concern; but as you can well imagine, the first time is nevertheless very special and I was still a little apprehensive; and I am sure that Martin could feel me shaking a little as he pushed his cock more firmly against my anal sphincter. Suddenly that critical muscle relaxed and his cockhead passed inside me, to be followed by his considerable shaft, which he forced into me in one long smooth stroke. There was a slight sharp pain as his cock passed over what I suppose was my prostate; but otherwise there was no great pain.

Martin bent over me complete and whispered into my ear: "You OK, Kevin? That was not too bad was it? Shall I go on or do you want me to stop now?"

Having got so far without any mishaps, I nodded my assent to him to continue, which he did with great panache. It was obvious even to me, as an utter beginner, that in Martin I had found a consummate copulator: a stud with a big cock and one who knew how to use it to both his own and his partner's advantage. As he had said he would, he began by gently pumping his erection in and out of my rectum, with small and gentle strokes, which were silkily smooth thanks to the large amount of lubricant he had used. But as time went on as he - and I too, for that matter - became more and more aroused by what we were doing, passion took over from restraint and the amplitude and force of his strokes increased dramatically.

It was at that moment that I knew that Martin could no longer control himself; he just had to go on to climax. Longer and longer grew the strokes of his cock and the force and speed of his thrusting increased; eventually he withdrew its full length, paused a second or so before thrusting it again with tremendous force back into my anus. In fact, it was a real climactic instant for both of us as we both reached orgasm at that very moment and pumped out our sperm in a series of body-shaking, orgasmic jerks. It was, for me, a moment of sheer bliss for me and I suppose for him too, I had never ever in my life experienced anything quite like it; as Martin had said, a good fuck beats a jerk-off into a cocked hat any day of the week; and he was right.

And so there you have it; that was how I lost my anal virginity to a guy whom I had known less than a full day. In fact, Martin was not only a tremendous lover, if what we had done together could be described as act of love; he was also a very considerate guy and I suddenly realised how very lucky I had been to be thrown together with him; Martin was just great and I would be forever grateful to him for having got me over that first time fear of the unknown. In our post-copulative embrace, for he had now withdrawn his cock from my arse and we were lying facing one another on the bed, Martin said: "Well Kevin: how was it for you? Not at all bad I think: did you actually enjoy having your hole reamed out for the first time?"

I guess the look on my face answered is question, as he suddenly stood up pulled off his condom, which was full of his thick cream, rolled on another and descended onto me again. This time he did not ask my permission but just set about fucking me again. And you know, I just let him go ahead, with no protest. This time, however, with me on my back, Martin took me face-to-face; he pulled my legs over his shoulders and then, with one quick and powerful thrust, forced his cock deep inside me: a prelude to a monumentally vigorous fuck; once again we both climaxed together and my own emission was just so copious that I found that I was leaking sperm from the condom I had been wearing from the start of our coupling.

To say that I had been on the receiving end, the passive partner, the bottom as I learned later it was called, I found that I was sweating and exhausted by the time Martin had finished fucking me for the second time. But it was not yet finished, for after a relatively short pause, during which we both recovered our breath Martin was again on his feet and rolling yet another fresh condom onto his cock which was still fully erect.: "So there you are Kevin; you now know what it feels like to get our hole reamed out and I think that you really enjoyed the experience; at least I did not hear any complaints, which I take as a positive sign. But don't think that we are through for you now have to play the active role. On your feet young man and roll on a fresh condom, as you are now going to have the pleasure of fucking me."

When we had started my initiation into the joys of anal sex, I had had no idea of exactly what would be involved; but it was now quite clear that Martin intended to give me a very complete lesson in gay sex; he had fucked me twice in quick succession and now he clearly expected me to do the same for him. My cock had hitherto never touched another guy - or a woman for that matter. So although my anal virginity had just been lost, my man-meat was still Virgo intacto, so to speak; this was to be its first venture into hitherto unchartered waters and in spite of my recent anal experiences, I have to say that I still felt somewhat nervous. I had truly enjoyed what I had just experienced with Martin; but now I was to become the prime mover: and I just prayed that I would be up to the task and would not mess up.

Martin still took me verbally by the hand as he gave me instructions on what to do. "Look Kevin, you saw what I did to you; well you just do the same for me. So to begin with you need to lube up my hole so that you can enter me smoothly. That, my friend, is the secret of a successful and comfortable fuck. We males don't naturally lubricate our rectums when we fuck in the way that our female counterparts do with their vital passage; so we need to help nature along with a dose of lube. After that, you will see that you don't need any instructions at all once your cock is inside of me. You know a guy's stiff dick is programmed by nature to fuck and once you get started it all just comes naturally; you'll see; it's as easy as falling off a log!"

So I followed my mentor's advice, rolled a fresh condom onto my cock which was still hard and erect and then applied a liberal dose of lubricant to my own equipment before addressing Martin's anus. Martin had meanwhile adopted what I suppose is called the doggy position, kneeling on the bed and was offering his arse, legs widely spread, for my attention, I had never until now performed such an inmate act as I now did, applying the lubricant to my partner's fundamental orifice. Although we had just had sex together, this was the first time I was able to take a really good look at Martin's arse; and I have to say, that he had the most attractive pair of buttocks imaginable; if ever a guy was crying out to have his arse fucked it was Martin right now.

So the moment had now arrived for me to start my first performance, In spite of all assurances I still felt a bit queasy and hoped that I would perform satisfactorily. But then I thought of what Martin had just said: "A guy's stiff dick is just programmed to fuck." Well looking down at my huge erection which was still rock hard, I realised that this was probably true and so I knelt down behind him and prepared myself for my first attempt at anal intercourse. Well, it was just as Martin had said: it was as easy as falling off a log and a darned sight less painful! I pushed the tip of my cock against his sphincter which very quickly yielded allowing me to slide my very long shaft deep inside him. As I bottomed my initial thrust with my pelvis against his buttocks, Martin emitted a long, low moan of pleasure.

Then as he had done I waited a few moments before starting to pound my partner. And it was just as he had said; the action of fucking came totally naturally; I knew automatically what I had to do; and so I gradually increased my stroke length and force so that when I finally climaxed I felt myself ejaculate several huge spurts of my sperm into the condom. My orgasm was reached with my cock deep inside of Martin. Totally breathless by the effort I had expended, I withdrew and we both rolled over. Martin who was still in state of high arousal then went on to finish off what I ought to have done for him. He jerked himself off to climax with an enormous gush of his cream into the condom.

"Don't worry," he said, as I started on a bout of self-recrimination. "You did really great for your maiden fuck. All you need to learn is to read the signs from your partner so that you can hold back your climax until you are certain that you can bring him to his climax at the same time. It's just a matter of practice; but you will easily get there. But I kid you not, and no false flattery; you are naturally and excellent cocks-man Kevin. My god, man, what on earth took you so long to get started? How the fuck did you manage to remain a virgin for so long, given the attributes you have? Tell you what though; I think I'll give myself a pat on the back for having rescued you from your forced celibacy. Kevin that was just great for me and I hope it was the same for you. Now do you want another go from the front position?"

I did of course and we spent another few minutes in yet another vigorous clinch; and this time I did manage to bring him to his climax at the same time as mine: a fact which gave me enormous pleasure as I wanted to please Martin after all he had done for me. In one short evening, Martin had liberated me from my fears and I had enjoyed every moment of it. I can tell you that in the brief time I had known Martin, I was now no longer in any doubt about my sexuality; I was gay; totally gay; one hundred percent; it was a simple as that; and I knew that my future sex-life would be uniquely with other men.

That night we both slept soundly to be awakened next morning by the sound of the reveille at six o'clock. That morning in the communal showers I had my first sight of what my fellow applicants looked like in the buff; I saw with a certain pride, that Martin and I were certainly among the best equipped of the lads present in our shower detail.. And for the first time I was no longer in the slightest embarrassed to stand around naked showing off my undoubted attributes to all and sundry. It is amazing what one evening of sexual liberation had done for my self-esteem; and all thanks to Martin.

For the next two days of the evaluation, we were all kept very busy indeed. Our feet barely touched the ground. In fact, the only pauses were for meals. Supper was at seven sharp and after that we were free until the following day. Martin and I spent our time together exploiting the obvious pleasure we both found in the other's body. In a word, from the moment we were alone again together in our two-man snuggery, we just fucked each other; it was absolute heaven for me and I hope for him too, for I realised how deeply I was in his dept for what he had done for me the previous evening. But for me it was a new beginning to my life: something I had not hitherto experienced and I went full throttle at it or the next two evenings, not knowing what the future for the two of us held; if ever there was a case of making hay whilst the sun shone, this was it. Until being thrown together with Martin I had never copulated with anyone at all; but now I made up for lost time and I enjoyed every minute of it.

The morning of our departure dawned. We had been told the previous evening, after the last of our evaluations, that we would be informed in writing within two weeks whether or not we had been selected to enrol in what was now described as an "elite" cadet course. As Martin and I had both to travel north, we took the same train from Exeter to Leeds together and so we had each other's company for the major art of the journey. Our sexual activities had occupied most of our time when we were alone together at the naval training base but in the train we had time to chew the fat and learn a lot more about our lives. This was not at all difficult in view of the extreme degree of intimacy which we had developed in such a short time.

So I told Martin about the dump of a council flat in which I lived with my father, my mother having left us many years ago. I learned from him that he had lived completely alone since he was seventeen years old. His mother had died quite young of a heart attack when he was ten and he and his father, also a building labourer, had continued living in the small back-to back house, where he had spent all his life. Located in a depressed area of Leeds not far from the City prison. he told me that his father had taken up with another woman, with whom he now lived in another part of the city and had left his son in the family house; a house which he apparently owned, though how he had paid for it was a mystery to Martin. Anyway since his father's departure Martin had lived alone and it was a miserable area of town in which he lived. This life, coupled with the dead-end job in which he found himself, had moved him to apply for the naval cadet course. So our backgrounds were remarkably similar and the all-male environment of the navy, given our sexual orientation, was a great attraction to both of us.

As the train pulled into Leeds station, I prepared to say my farewells to my unexpected mentor and teacher, for I had a connection to catch to go on to Bradford. But Martin had other ideas: "Listen Kevin," he said, "Tomorrow is Saturday and you don't have to go back to work until Monday, so why not come and spend the weekend here with me. Take the first train early on Monday morning and you can easily ne back in Bradford in time for work."

And so, I went along with this idea and together we caught a local bus to take us to where he lived. The place he lived in was a surprise for me; when we entered his little house, I was amazed just how comfortable and agreeable he had made things for himself. Like so many workers' dwellings of that period there was only one room downstairs and that opened directly onto the street; upstairs were two small bedrooms and a bathroom, which he told me his father had installed himself. But what the hell; I was not here to view the house but was there to spend the next two days with Martin, during which, although as yet unspoken, the key activity would be sex. After three nights together in Dartmouth, it was obvious that neither of us could get enough of the other and so it was clear from the start that we would spend a great deal of our time fucking each other.

It was now late afternoon so Martin suggested that I unpack my things and showed me the small bedroom, which had a double bed which we were clearly going to share; he had never asked me if I wanted to sleep with him (which of course I did,) but just took it took it for granted. So there we were in his bedroom; Martin approached me, kissed me on the mouth again and whispered into my ear that he thought it was time we "made ourselves comfortable and relaxed together." Relax together? He must have been joking, for what we were about to do was anything but relaxing. Anyway in a brace of shakes the two of us were naked and he was already rolling on a condom and applying lubricant to his cock as he had always done on Dartmouth and for the first time explained to me why it was necessary that we both use a rubber when we were fucking.

"Sex is a glorious business, Kevin; of that there is no doubt at all; but it is such a pity that it ends up in a sticky mess. It's all very well for a guy to cum all over his partner as we see all the time in the porn videos, but when you have to live with the consequences, as we shall have to, it all gets very messy. Frankly it's not at all pleasant, Kevin, after having spent and evening fucking one another to have to sleep between sheets which are soaked with spunk. So we both wear a condom to catch our emissions; that way we can sleep in a dry bed afterwards. So each time we fuck, and it matters not who is fucking and who is being fucked, we both wear a fresh condom, the old ones, which are full of cream being chucked away. Of course, from a health point of view, condoms are recommended in all gay sex acts; Safe sex is the order of the day."

With that he pushed me down onto my face on the bed, lifted up my buttocks and gave me my first anal fuck of the day. What an expert cocks-man Martin was; now as ever he withheld his climax until he sensed that I was ready and then plunged into me with his final thrust with great force, causing us both to reach orgasm at the same moment. My God, what a consummate pro. I had as a tutor; how could I have been so fortunate as to fall in with such a teacher; such luck in Dartmouth that we had had a room together. Add to this that Martin obviously liked me as much as I liked him and now, there was the added bonus that we lived not far apart; my immediate future looked bright on the sex front.