The Making of a Gay Disciplinarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the evening with Jonathan so far had taught me two important lessons; one was that I actually enjoyed thrashing another man's naked arse and two, that I would have to get rid of my foreskin which had nearly led to an embarrassing disaster. I had seen on the internet when I looked at male porn sites that practically all the actors had been circumcised. So even though I dreaded having to undergo the act, I just knew that I would have to bite the bullet and submit my most precious possession to the knife. And in my heart I knew that I thought that a well-circumcised cock with a head well defined by a clear rim was infinitely more attractive than leaving it the way nature had made it. So it just had to be done.

As we paused for breath after my onslaught (there is no better word, as I had fucked him like a man possessed) on Jonathan's hole, I wondered what was coming next. Did the guy now want to give me a return match and fuck me? I did not have long to wait to find out for Jonathan was very straightforward and said what he thought. Much to my surprise, it turned out that Jonathan was what is known as a "bottom" - and a rather kinky one at that. His idea of heaven was to get someone to thrash his arse and then fuck him; after that he was satisfied. He had no wish at all to exercise his own cock on his partner. And so my vigorously heroic effort on his hole was both the high and end point of the evening. He did, however, suggest that I stay the night and sleep alongside him in what was a very comfortable bed, which invitation I accepted. I left early next morning feeling very contented, in time for my job at the supermarket. And that was the first of a series of weekly evenings with him at which I went through the same procedure until the end of the year when I left the area for ever and joined the Royal Navy as a cadet.

Martin had suggested that this coming weekend we might go to a gay club together: "You might like to meet some of the guys I know and get yourself more used to life as a gay stud. So make sure you bring some casual clothing when you come on Friday night. We can't go clubbing in the sort of formal suits we had both worn for the naval interviews." I had not been sure that I wanted to meet a lot of other guys when he first made the suggestion, but after my experiences with Jonathan, I thought better of it. As I didn't have much by way of decent casual gear, I needed to buy some new kit; and so on Thursday evening I went to what I knew was reputed to be the "hottest" men's clothing shop, a place called Just Men, which remained open until seven every evening.

I was later than I had intended getting there and when I arrived, apart from the young shop assistant, the place was empty. Anyway, I wanted to get myself a pair of well fitting jeans; so started looking over the racks of merchandise available when the young guy came over and asked me if I needed any help. I have to say that until that moment I had not really noticed him, other than to register that he was there, but now I saw before me an attractive young man, dressed in the latest fashion. He really was a stunning guy and I guessed immediately that he was probably gay and was not afraid to dress the part, for I had by now realised that Just Men was a gay emporium. He was not much older than me and had a good figure set off by the fashionable clothes he was wearing. His name was apparently Clive, as he wore a badge to that effect.

So I told him that I was looking for a couple of pairs of well cut jeans and perhaps a shirt or too. He looked me over and as was so often the case I saw his gaze descend and come to rest on my crotch, which even in my work clothes, made its considerable presence evident. I for my part found myself looking him over and wondering what he would look like stripped of the kit he was wearing, for even fully dressed as he was, I could see that he had a great figure, which was clearly the result of some gymnastic effort. And already, although we had only just met, I could see where things were going. Just looking at the guy, I felt my own cock stirring, telling me what it wanted.

"Well," he said, "I've just got a new delivery of real cutting edge, stone-washed jeans delivered. So, if you really want the latest in figure fitting pants, they might just be up your street." And then to progress things in a way which I sensed we both wanted, he went on; "Look, they're in the back room, so just let me lock up the shop as it's just about closing time and then you can take a look for yourself. I'll be happy to show you everything I've got." So there it was: a highly ambiguous remark, but clearly a proposition without words. I was really excited by the way things were developing, as it was by now evident, after just a few minutes together, that this guy had the hots for me and I suppose he realised too that the feeling was reciprocated; so I just went along with his suggestion.

But on what was probably, if I was not badly mistaken, going to be the third sexual encounter of my life, I had already decided in my own mind that I would take the lead. We had not even exchanged names as we went into the back room, but Clive, true to his word, started showing me me some rather expensive but beautifully cut jeans made by a firm called ABC Fashions for Men. He had received a shop display placard with the consignment, which showed a stunning, muscular young stud, clearly well endowed where it mattered most, stripped to the waist, wearing a pair of ABC's latest fashion offering, into which he seemed to have been poured. I could feel myself getting harder and harder just looking at the picture on the placard.

Mike handed me a pair of the jeans which he said were my size and suggested that I try them on; and so, without any embarrassment, I stepped out of my work jeans and gave him a good view of my bulging package concealed by a pair of Y fronts, as I tried on the proffered ABC jeans; And I have to say, that they felt absolutely superb and looking at myself in a long mirror on one wall of that backroom, I saw that these pants, were the very thing I was looking for. They hugged my arse perfectly and had been cut in the crotch to allow the wearer to make the best of his assets; they seemed just perfect for a night out at a gay club.

As I was trying on the jeans I could see Clive could, not take his eyes of my crotch and as I took them off I decided that I would make the first move. So with the jeans in my hand and with my cock clearly hard and almost bursting out from my Y fronts as he could see, I said to him: "Clive, correct me if I am wrong, but I get the impression that you might be looking for some action; am I right?" I could see that my question had clearly caught him unawares as I went on: "Clive, you have had your eyes glued on my crotch practically since I first came into the shop and to judge from your own bulge, you appear to have got the hots for me. I am right aren't I?"

"Hell man, you sure don't waste in cutting to the chase, do you? And you are dead right; I really would like to get together with you. How about you? Do you fancy me as much as I have to confess I fancy you? But that's a stupid question as just looking at you I reckon your cock is telling both you and me all we both need to know. So as we both seem to want the same thing, what are we waiting for; we only need to settle who does what first and then just let's do it."

Pantless as I already was, I threw the jeans to one side, pulled off my shirt and dropped my underpants and let Clive see me naked and ready. He gulped as he finally saw what had been the hidden object of his attention ever since I entered the shop. "My God, man, you are absolutely superb; how the fuck did you manage to develop that monument between your legs; I have never ever seen anything quite so big and lusciously desirable."

Without asking him what he wanted to do, I stepped forward decisively, pulled off his shirt over his head, and started unbuckling his belt. By this time, Clive needed no further encouragement as he eagerly stripped off completely to show me a highly attractive muscular figure with a nice cock poised ready for action; I was secretly pleased that my meat was much bigger than his. The two of us, each rock hard, stood there looking at each other before, taking the lead, I pushed him towards a table which stood against the wall and forced him gently onto his back. I then told him to put his feet on the edge of the table and spread his legs. I reached across to the back-pocket of my discarded trousers and and fished out the packet of condoms and lube which Martin had very wisely insisted on giving me; I rolled a rubber on my cock and applied a generous dose of lube from the little sachet which came with the pack, before turning my attention the Clive's anus.

Clive gazed on in amazement and said: "Jesus man, you really come well equipped, don't you; I didn't realise that you were such a pro. when you walked into the shop; but I did know that I wanted to have sex with you from the moment I saw you." As I gave Clive's hole and surrounding area a good dose of lube, I saw that he was completely hairless, and that had clearly shaved off his pubic hair. I have to say that I found this all very attractive. Then I prepared myself to penetrate him by pulling his legs over my shoulders and pressing my cock firmly against is tight little sphincter. As he relaxed, my cock slid smoothly inside in and I let him feel my full length. Then as ever, with increasing force and longer thrusts, I proceeded to give Clive a truly thorough fuck. My experience with Jonathan had reinforced my confidence and I felt no need at all to hold back in my ministrations to Clive's arse. As I sensed he was approaching his climax, I held myself back until I knew that he too was ready to cum and at the last moment withdrew myself completely from him only to give him one last final monumental thrust as I allowed myself to climax and shoot my load deep inside him. For me it was a heavenly moment and I guess it was the same for him as he sprayed his own sperm over both of us.

Once we had paused I did not ask him what he wanted, but pulled of the first condom which was almost bursting with my cream and rolled on a fresh rubber. Then I pulled him to his feet off the table where he still lay on bis back, swung him round and forced him to bend over table, I guess he wanted me to fuck him again which is just as well as there was no stopping me now in the aroused state I was. But Clive automatically spread his legs to give me rear access to his anus, into which I thrust my rock-hard tool yet again. This was the first time I had had sex standing up and I have to say that I really like the position; it allowed me to use greater force in my pounding of his hole. Time and time again I withdrew my cock completely only to thrust it back again with even greater force. Clive moaned with pleasure as I brought him to his second climax and once again we both shot our loads simultaneously before I fell across him exhausted by my efforts.

"Jeezuz man, you really are one hell of a pro. with your cock." He said. "I have never ever had such an incredible fuck in my life; and you can believe me when I tell you I've taken a lot of man-meat up my hole recently; but you are in a league of your own: an absolute ace of a cocksman. You succeeded in bringing me to orgasm twice which is something I have never experienced before, for usually when a guy fucks me, he cums himself and then I have to finish the act by jerking myself off. But you did it all for me; how the fuck do you do it? Anyway Kevin, what do you want me to do for you now? All work and no play make Jack a dull boy and frankly if anyone deserves to play it's you. But what exactly do you want? Just say the word and if I can do it for you I will."

Can you imagine how I felt being showered with this fulsome praise? My God, here I was being held up as the acme of gay copulators by Clive who had no idea that he was only the third guy with whom I had ever had sex. But there was no reason to dissuade him of his views as I had clearly pushed all his buttons. And I have to say, it set me thinking, as I wondered if I was what might I suppose be called a "natural" in the art of anal copulation. Did such a concept exist, I wondered. Certainly I had got over my initial inhibitions and to judge from Clive's laudatory remarks, I was apparently exceptionally adept with my cock. Of course, there was the size of my too; few guys of my age, or of any age, now I come to think about it, were as well endowed as I was. With no false modesty, I knew that my cock, both soft or hard, was an impressive sight. And let's face it a good sized fuck-stick, which is what I possessed, is the dream of most men; it is a simple as that; a big cock gives the owner confidence and earns him the respect of others. But the immediate question was: what did Clive want to do for me?

Only I knew, that in my limited sexual experience, only one of my three partners to date, Martin, had actually had access to my hole. It was only with Martin that I had played the role of both top and bottom, for with Jonathan and Clive I had acted so far only as a top. Of course with Martin, my first partner, it had been he who initiated me into the joys of gay sex which he had done by fucking my arse. So I thought that it was time to let Clive have access to my anus and so that I could experience what it felt like to be shafted by another guy. Accordingly, I suggested that to Clive that he might now like to fuck me and let me relax a little while he did the work.

Clive was eager to oblige, of course, but then he he started to say that he doubted that he could satisfy me in the way I had done for him. I had seen, had I not, that he was not as well equipped as I was and it might be a letdown for me. Clive was still evidently under the illusion that in me he was in the presence of copulative greatness; and he went on and on basically running down his own capabilities and talking himself out of doing anything at all. As we stood there, still stark naked, both of is with fully erect cocks, gazing at one another, I finally decided that I would again play the dominant role and said to him: "Listen Clive, cut the cackle, just roll on a rubber, lube up your cock and my arse and get on with the job of fucking me, which is what I want you to do, And with that I bent myself across the table spread my legs and waited."

Faced with what amounted to an order, Clive knuckled down and did as I had said and a few moments later I felt his cock-head pushing against my sphincter; as I had predicted, to myself, all went well and Clive, in spite of his misgivings about himself, proved very adept at anal intercourse even though he did not manage to bring me to orgasm. But I enjoyed being fucked by my second partner ever. I was happy in the knowledge that I was equally at home in playing both the main roles of gay sex: I liked fucking butt as well as having my own butt fucked.

Thus ended my impromptu evening of sex with Clive in the Just Men clothing shop. We sat around naked for a while drinking beer which which Clive produced from a small fridge. He then told me that if I really wanted to make the most of the jeans I had just bought, I should ditch my Y fronts and wear just a backless thong beneath them. He explained how the normal briefs with their elasticised leg bands spoiled the smooth lines of a stud's buttocks as one could see the band beneath the fabric of the jeans. "In fact," he added, "You really ought to wear a thong all the time as they support your package better and make sure that you make the most of your bulge. After all, you are truly well equipped and so you owe it to yourself to make the most of what you have; at least that's my view!" I have to say that I wondered how my boss at the supermarket would react if I rolled up for work in a pair of super-sexy, arse-hugging jeans with a tight crotch. ABC Huggers is what Clive called them, adding that he thought that they should be called "Arse, Ball and Cock Huggers" for that's exactly what they did. Actually I did feel really good wearing them as they did wonders for my self-esteem.

Friday night saw me with Martin again and we were all over each other from the moment I arrived, joyful in the knowledge that we had both been accepted for the Naval Cadet Training Course. So we spent the entire evening having some form of sex with each other. I hesitated before telling Martin about what I called my "adventures" during the week, but I finally came clean to him about my sessions with Jonathan and Clive. He was not at all possessive about me; as my mentor and teacher he did not in any way treat me as being someone whom he owned sexually. Quite the contrary, in fact, as he gave himself a pat on the back as he said: "Well there you are Kevin; you see now how right I was in giving you some rubbers to take with you last week; I told you that you never knew when you might need them and you did."

As we climbed into bed with each other, Martin told me that tomorrow evening he planned to enlarge my sexual horizon, by taking me to his favourite club, where he intended to introduce me to some of his friends and the concept of group sex." You'll see," he said, "We'll have an absolute ball." Even though I felt much more confident than I had a week ago, I admit that I had a sight queasy feeling as I wondered about what was going to happen at the club and whether I, as a newcomer, would fit in and be accepted by his old crowd; and what exactly did group-sex imply?; who did what and to whom?; would I like it or would I be like a fish out of water?. And with that thought in mind, I fell asleep.

I have to say that the next day, Saturday, we managed to be sexually totally abstemious during the day; Had Martin made the first move, I know I would have succumbed to his advances as I really enjoyed having sex with him at any time of the day; but he made no move and I guess he thought that we should save ourselves for the pleasures which awaited us at the club. Early that evening I changed into the the kit I had bought at the Just Men shop. I had not shown Martin my outfit until then and he gave me a wolf whistle when he saw the way I looked. I was not sure, looking at myself in his long mirror that I would have dared go out in public other than to a gay club, kitted out as I now was.

The ABC Huggers really did fit like a glove and I could see that my buttocks, which were really well muscled, looked terrific with the jeans stretched tightly across them. And I did wear a thong as Clive had suggested, so that I showed a very smooth arse line to attract any admirer. And the front view was equally alluring, as the jeans hugged my crotch beautifully and left no doubt to any observer that they housed an important package. But also the shirt I had bought at the same time was figure-fitting. It was designed to be worn without any under-shirt and was open from the neck down for about three buttons' it stretched tightly across my muscular pecs, showing of my nipples in a very attractive way.

So all in all in this new kit, I presented myself as a very attractive package to any gay observer; in a word, I just oozed sex from every angle. I have to say that I felt very daring wearing such sexy looking clothes, but what the hell, we were going to a gay club where sex was surely the main attraction to the customers. Martin looked at me and said that he thought I looked superb; he then rummaged around in a drawer and produced a gold chain, which he handed to me and suggested that I wear it around my neck. I put it on and sure enough just that one bit of jewellery completed what was was really a very stunning outfit. Martin changed into his clubbing clothes and he looked very sexy too. So there we were, a sexy looking pair of young studs, ready to go and enjoy the delights the gay club had to offer.