The Making of a Gay Disciplinarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I still could not shake off the nagging feeling that I might not be able to perform. To date my few sexual encounters - three to be precise - had been one-on-one and I had no idea how I would perform in a group. I said nothing to Martin about my fears but prayed to myself that everything would be OK and that I would not mess up as I did not want Martin's friends to think that he had taken up with a lemon. My one comfort was that I knew that few if any of the guys I was about to meet for the first time at the club would have quite such a generous endowment as mine between their legs. I just prayed that when push came to shove that my cock would rise to the occasion, for as you all know, a man's cock has its own agenda and cannot always be controlled by its owner. And it was with me in that mood of slightly nervous tension, that we later set off for the club which was in the town centre.

It was about nine when we arrived at the club, which was already quite busy. It was the first time that I had ever experienced what I suppose must be described a social gathering, where only young men were present. Some guy was operating a discotheque and quite few studs were dancing with one another on a small dance-floor. Martin led me straight to the bar, where he was greeted by two of his friends who were called Colin and Stan, to whom I was introduced as a new friend. Judging by the appearance of these two studs, Martin had an eye for the muscular weld-developed physiques, for both guys clearly looked after their bodies which testified to regular gym workouts. I also saw that they both were wearing clothes which emphasised their undoubted physical attributes and I was relieved that I too was kitted out in gear suitable for the surroundings and the occasion.

The eyes of both guys quickly descended and became glued on my crotch, which, let's face it, is that part of a guy's anatomy which most interests other gays, I don't know if I was deluding myself but I saw what I thought was a look of admiration tinged with lust in both their eyes. But my thoughts were broken by the arrival of Martin's two other friends, John and Peter, both of whom were cast in the same mould as Colin and Stan. So it was clear that Martin chose his friends from that select group of young men, to which I myself belonged: guys who looked after their bodies and were not ashamed or embarrassed to show off their physical assets. So there we were: a group of six muscular young studs all of whom, to judge from their bulging crotches were sexually well-equipped: five friends who were clearly at ease with each other and me as a newcomer.

The nervousness I had felt earlier did not go away and I wondered what was going to happen. Anyway we all stood around talking and drinking for about an hour whilst Stan and John danced together. By this time the place was seething with male bodies some of whom were beginning to shed items of their clothing; I wondered if they intended to have sex there and then in front of everyone, but I did not have time to see whether I was right, for Colin motioned to us to follow him down a corridor of which led a series of private rooms, into one of which, clearly reserved for us, the six of us went. The fatidic moment had clearly arrived, where we were about to embark on some form of sexual action, but I had no idea at all what we were going to do. Martin, ever reassuring, told me not to worry; everything would be OK and I would have the time of my life. I have to say I wished I had felt as sure about things as he obviously did.

In every group there is there is always one person who plays the role of leader and it was Colin who was clearly the Alpha Male on this occasion. He said: "Well guys, we have a newcomer with us tonight: Martin's new friend, Kevin; so I think that we should give him our customary welcome into our group and make him feel at home; make him feel that he is one of us in fact, so that he can relax and join fully in the evening's activities." And with that he started stripping off, with everyone else, me included, following suite. Although I did feel vaguely embarrassed in being naked in front of a group of guys I did not know, there seemed little else that I could have done: and anyway, I did not want to let Martin down I front of his friends. So I wondered want the "customary welcome" I was about to enjoy would consist of. In the event I did not have long to wait to find out.

The warnings of safe sex had been taken to heart by my new friends and I found myself rolling on a rubber, handed round by Colin from a box on the table. I sighed inwardly with relief that my cock had decided to behave itself and had, in the highly homoerotic environment I found myself, stood fully to attention and was at an aggressive 45 degree angle to my stomach. A quick glance around at my companions confirmed the fact that if anyone had the Alpha Cock on that occasion it was me. I knew by now that I was exceptionally well endowed where it counts most and I also sensed that all eyes were focussed on the "new guy's" man-meat; this was confirmed by Colin emitting a loud, appreciative whistle as he surveyed my endowment. But prepared as we now all were to copulate - all the others were just as hard as I myself was - I still did not know what was going to happen. As ever it was Martin who took me in hand as he led me to the table, telling me to bend across it so that he could lube up my sphincter for intercourse. Once I was fully lubed, Martin finally spilled the beans and told me going to happen.

"Look upon what we are going to do to you, Kevin, as a sort of sexual handshake of welcome; each of us turn will very gently fuck your hole; in that way you will know what each of us feels like; But don't worry; we will each give you only six thrusts of our cock. And then when we have done, you will do that same to each of; each of us in turn will offer you our sphincter to stretch. That way you will really fell that you belong to the group, as you will have had both anal and cock contact with each guy. Then you will be truly initiated and we can enjoy some really serious sex together. I didn't want to tell you all

this beforehand, as I thought the prospect of being serially fucked might scare the living daylights out of you. But don't worry; you will see that it is all OK; and believe me, you will ultimately enjoy every moment of it. Just trust me as you always have up to now."

Comforted, which I suppose I was, by this explanation of what I was now to undergo and bent across the table with my legs spread and my arse ready for anyone and everyone, what could I do? In fact, I suddenly found that I had lost the fear of the unknown as I rationalised that all that was about to happen was that I was about to take five different cocks up my arse in quick succession; And then I would have the pleasure of being able to do the same to them. So I just resigned myself to the inevitable. One really could not call what was about to happen rape, as I was tacitly agreeing to it. So there it was: a totally new experience and so I simply decided to sit back and enjoy it. And enjoy it I did as I both enjoyed being fucked as the act of fucking itself.

The act of what I suppose might best be described as one of sequential copulation, was started by Martin who thrust is cock as deeply as he could inside me and then gave me six, good, hard thrusts before withdrawing and handing over to John. He did the same followed successively three others; in each case I received the same six, firm thrusts which really did seem like the sexual equivalent of a welcoming handshake. So far it was all exactly as had been described to me by Martin and after the second guy had fucked me, I found that I had become totally relaxed and was truly enjoying the experience, which I mentally tagged as of being sort of "gang banged" even though it wasn't at all like that. It was Colin, the de facto group leader, who came last and he did exactly as had done the others and gave me six deep thrusts before withdrawing. So far no one had actually climaxed; it had been just as Martin had said: a sort welcoming fuck from each guy.

But now as Colin prepared to end the proceedings, I suddenly felt that I wanted someone to go the whole way and fuck me to climax. So, for the first time, taking my immediate destiny in my own hands, I said to Colin: "Colin, don't stop there. Just go on and fuck me properly so that we both reach orgasm; God alone knows, but after five guys pumping at my arse, I sure as hell need to go to completion." Needless to say, Colin did not need any encouragement as he did as I had asked and proceeded to give me a proper vigorous fuck, whilst the others looked on; I suppose in envy. It all ended in an explosive climax for both him and me, as we each simultaneously jerked out our cream in seemingly endless amounts in those few brief moments of that incomparable, exquisite sensation which we call orgasm.

After a slight pause and a change of condoms, at least for Colin and me, the five of them honoured the bargain and each in turn allowed me to fuck him. I lubed up Martin myself as he was the first on my list and when I had done with him he did the honours and lubed up each of his friends in turn as I passed from one to the other, giving them their "sexual handshake" Colin was again the last and he said to me: "Do me a favour, Kevin, and forget that this is an introductory fuck; just fuck me as hard as you can as I really want to experience your cock before it gets worn out by later exertions. You really do have a monument of a tool you know; I don't know how the others feel, but I for one am green with envy; you are a great and welcome addition to our group." So I obliged Colin by giving him my very best attention, which was, of course my first full and proper fuck of the evening. At the end of my efforts, we both manage to climax together yet again and God alone knows where the sperm came from; but it did and in torrents.

But that was just my introduction to group sex; so for the next two hours or so, as we were all now totally relaxed and at ease with one another, we indulged in every conceivable form of gay sexual intercourse; as three couples one-on-one and then changing partners until we had all fucked and been fucked by each other; in an cock-to-arse chain formation when after the first climax, the guy at the head of the chain moved to the last position and gave the rear guy the benefit of his cock, until everyone had fucked and been fucked: in free style one-on-one unions where one guy lay flat on his back on the table whilst the other took his legs over his shoulders and proceeded to hammer his arse in the mission position, with another guy waiting on the sidelines for his turn to take over; the same scenario except in the doggy position, where the guys took turns to ream out the waiting arse of the guy kneeling there.

Looking back it was amazing how much stamina we all had. But we were all muscular, well equipped young studs and we just revelled in the undoubted joys of gay sex. And why not? A more staid onlooker might have found us depraved; but we were all over eighteen years of age and everything we did, however, bizarre, was consensual and in private; we offended no public sensibilities and hurt no one; we were just a group of gay, sexually active, young studs enjoying our freedom in private. So it was about three in the morning when my introduction to group-sex ended and Martin and I found a taxi to take us back to his house, where we fell exhausted into bed together where we slept until early Sunday afternoon.

That afternoon as we lay there together in bed, I told Martin that I was going to have myself circumcised. "Your cock looks so much better than mine, Martin. I have thought for some time that all that floppy foreskin which I have is a real impediment to easy and comfortable anal sex and so I have finally decided the bite the bullet and get it done. But let me just tell you that although my mind is made up, I am absolutely shit scared at the thought of someone taking a knife to my penis."

"Well, Kevin, you have such a magnificent tool that I would never have dared tell you, but the but the fact that you still have all that foreskin really is a distraction. So bravo; I think it's a great idea and I suspect that it will not only make penetration more comfortable but you will find that you enjoy fucking much more. Now listen, here we are in Leeds, and as you possibly know we have a big Jewish community here, all male members of which are cut. So there are quite a number of highly experienced Jewish surgeons around, one of whom, in my view would be the ideal choice. Mine, by the way, was done when I was a baby; ask me not why; but I have to say that I have never regretted being cut. My own view is that if a guy has a decent sized cock it looks so much better cut than uncut. And, as you well know, you do have a tool which makes most guys, including me, green with envy; I saw the way the guys looked at you last night. So just let me ask around and see if I can come up with a surgeon for you."

During the following week, I saw both Jonathan and Clive again. Jonathan and I met up at the gym on Wednesday evening and then we went back to his place, where I had the pleasure of thrashing and fucking his delightful arse for a second time. The first time we had met I had begun to appreciate just how much I enjoyed wielding the cane; but I now had to admit to myself that I just loved laying on the cane to his naked arse. Add to this the icing on the cake, which was that he wanted me to fuck him immediately afterwards, which I did with great pleasure. The only disappointment in our relationship, which became a weekly event until I finally left the area to join the Naval Cadet course, was that Jonathan was never inclined to use his cock on me. But my brief apprenticeship with the cane, was to serve for the role I later came to play in my naval career.

I dropped by Just Men, ostensibly to tell Clive just how much I enjoyed wearing the clothes I had bought from him, but of course, as I had hoped, we spent the later evening in an intense bout of sex. This relationship I also continued until I left the area. I have to say that I truly appreciated both Jonathan and Clive as sex partners during the week, for as time passed I felt an increasing need for regular sex and what I would have done during the week without them I do not know.

True to his word, next weekend, when I arrived at Martin's place he had found a surgeon for me who was to my great surprise willing to see me on Sunday morning. Martin explained that the Jews took Friday and Saturday off, for religious reasons and many of them worked on Sunday. So off we went to the practice where Dr. Goldberg worked, with Martin metaphorically holding my hand. In retrospect if he had not been there, I would probably have chickened out of it; but with his support I went. Dr. Goldberg examined my cock and concurred that I would be better off without the offending appendage.

I was expecting to be given an appointment for the operation, but but not a bit of it. He said that he could do it there and then. I went hot and cold and a feeling of panic seized me. If Martin had not been there, I suspect I might have run out of the surgery. But twenty minutes later, after a totally painless procedure, I left Dr. Goldberg and his surgery fully circumcised. He did a great job as he removed every last last bit of offending skin so that my cock-head was put in full relief, reminiscent of a German, metal, wartime helmet and was set off superbly by a well defined rim from the shaft itself.

There were not even any stitches as the doctor had used a haemostat. But he told me, with a stern smile, that I had to refrain from any sex for the next ten days. But each weekend Martin very gently tended to my anal needs in his customary fashion, so I was not sex starved. We did not go to the club for the next two weeks, but but when I made my next appearance there, I was truly proud of my modified kit and my new friends were clearly delighted with my appearance. I now had a penis which was truly up there with there with the Alphas. I cannot tell you how much more confident I felt now that that troublesome piece of flesh had gone.

Looking back on my sexual development since that day just a few brief months ago, when Martin and I had first met at the naval evaluation in Dartmouth and I, a timid gay virgin, had been introduced by him to the delights of gay, male sex, my whole outlook on life had changed. Thanks basically to Martin, I was now a fully confident young gay stud, who was no longer afraid of other meeting other gay men. Confident that I had not only an attractive body, but also a cock which was the envy of all who saw it, I felt ready for any sexual challenge which might come along, I had learned a great deal from those Saturday evenings at the club in Leeds and I now revelled in the sex act and could no longer live without it.

My life continued much as it had been until the end of the year when Martin and I packed our respective bags and headed south to join the Naval Cadet Training Course. I said farewell to both Jonathan and Clive, both of whose company I had much enjoyed for just a few weeks; I never saw either of them again, as I never returned to Bradford. In mid-January, Martin and I again boarded train from Leeds to Exeter to begin a new phase in both our lives. We had both managed, by dint of perseverance, to pull ourselves out of dead-end jobs and now it was up to us to make the most of this opportunity which the Royal Navy offered us. And for two confessed gay studs, could there be a better place? What happened after our arrival in Dartmouth and the training course is the subject of the next story about Martin and me.