All Comments on 'The Making of Andrea'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story. just one comment , i suppose i am a sucker for romantic endings !, but it would be great if you could continue this and to read how andrea adjusts and finally accepts what a truly wonderful gift she has been given by lexi. i'm trans so yeah i'm baised . still - thank you for this.looking forward to more of your great writing.

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago
MORE

Hope you continue this story. Truly wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

more more more

jackie_emjackie_emover 6 years agoAuthor
Didn't read carefully

Michael didn't get fake ID as Andrea. It was clearly stated that Lexi had Andrea's ID from when she went missing, and Michael even looked at the ID and compared how he looked to how the real Andrea looked.

Michael had several opportunities to leave if he so chose. He enjoyed the sex with Lexi and didn't want to chance being arrested or killed.

The story was listed under "Transsexuals & Crossdressers" and it stated the story was about a man dressing as a woman to avoid being killed. Part of the reason was to make him unrecognizable to both police and the people who might want to kill him. If you don't like the core premise, why did you even read the story?

MarieJoanneMarieJoanneover 6 years ago
Yes

Superb xxxx a fun read

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
Great read

You are so good writing these character driven stories .. I really did like it thank you .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous