The Making of Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was panting loudly as I switched and began sucking on her left breast while playing with the right. Lexi moaned and squirmed, then panted loudly as she arched her back. Under me, I could feel her stomach muscles rippling as she gasped and moaned like something from a porn movie. Finally she dropped back to the bed, breathing hard, and stroking my head.

"Oh my God, Andi. That was wonderful. Only a few women have ever made me cum just by working my boobs."

"No other men?"

"No men."

"Besides me."

"You're my girl with a dick."

I wasn't sure I liked that characterization, but still I was here in bed with her, so I couldn't really complain.

"Andi, baby, can you take your bra off? I know you won't get the thrill from your boobs that I do, but I'd still like to touch them."

I reached behind me and was struggling to unhook it, then finally managed. Lexi pulled it off me and began playing with my very realistic looking boobs.

"God, baby, I wish those were real. I'd like to make you feel just as good as you made me feel."

I wasn't quite sure how I felt about that, but she seemed happy, so I just went with it. Lexi kept playing with my boobs for a while as we kissed and I snuck my hand down between her legs and into her panties. I could tell she was really wet and the crotch of her panties was soaked. I first ran my finger down her slit, top to bottom, then back up again, pushing very slightly inside her as I slowly stroked her pussy.

She spread her legs to give me better access, and began to lose interest in my boobs. I slid down her body and Lexi lifted her hips so I could pull her panties off. She had a completely shaved pussy, fair, I guess, since she'd completely shaved me. I kissed her pussy like it was her mouth, kissing and running my tongue slightly in it. She moaned as her thrust her pussy farther into my face and my mouth.

Her clit began to emerge from its hiding place, and I kissed it and took it between my lips and sucked on it and nibbled at it. Lexi groaned and began moving her hips around and back and forth. I got my tongue as deep into her as I could, while kissing and sucking her clit and labia. I took my tongue and pulled it out of her and down to the bottom of her pussy. I licked up one side of her, all the way to her sweet clit, then back down the other side. Then I went right up the middle spreading her pussy lips with my tongue, getting to the top and stopping to suck and nibble on her clit. Her hips were rocking so hard, I had to be careful not to get bucked right off the bed. She grabbed my head, then wrapped her legs around my head holding me tight as I pleasured her.

It was more a matter of her fucking my face and tongue than me tongue fucking her. She ground her pussy into my mouth as she came again, gasping and panting. Lexi unwrapped her legs from around my neck and dropped to the bed, trying to catch her breath. I gasped a bit myself as I could hardly breathe there for a while.

She reached down and grabbed my head and drew me up to her and we kissed. She had to be able to taste herself on my lips, but that didn't seem to bother her. We kissed for a while before she stopped.

"I said I was going to reward you, but you're the one who has made me cum twice."

"I enjoyed it too."

"Girl, the way you use that tongue, if you had a pussy instead of a prick, before long you could just about have your choice of women at that last place."

"Maybe, Lexi, but I'm happy with the equipment I have."

"Let's see if we can't make you happy now. What would you like first, my pussy, my mouth, or my ass?"

"You pick."

"Wonderful, because my pussy really wants that dick buried inside it."

With that, Alexis rolled me off her, lifted up on my hips and when I raised them off the bed, she pulled down my panties. So far, the sex had been so great, I didn't care what I was wearing or what she called me. My cock was about as hard as it had ever been in my life as she climbed on me and slowly lowered her body. I could feel the head of my dick right at her pussy lips. I wanted to be in her, but decided to let her set the pace.

She reached down and grabbed my prick and rubbed the head back and forth across her pussy lips. I moaned as she teased me and leaned back. She lowered herself a bit so now the head was barely spreading her labia as she moved it back and forth. I wanted her so bad I could taste it, even as I could still taste her sweet pussy on my lips.

She slowly began to pump her hips, taking just a little of my cock in her and back out again, gradually taking more of me each time until I was deep inside her.

"God, Lexi. Do me, please."

"Get ready for the ride of your life, girl."

Alexis slowly and sensually fucked my cock with her pussy, as she kissed me and played with my fake boobs. Even though I knew they were fake and had no nerve endings, I swear, even my boobs felt great. I had to force myself to think about other things to keep from cumming in her immediately. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it as I ran my other hand over her one boob.

I had never had sex as whole body experience before, but it was now. Every square inch of me was into fucking Lexi and having her fuck me. Finally I couldn't hold back any more and grabbed her hips and held her tight to me as I came deep in her cunt.

"Well, Andi, that was a first installment, but there's a lot more to come. You've earned it by being such a good girl."

The sex was kind of a blur after that, but I know she sucked me off, I ate her out again, and she let me fuck her ass. Finally, totally exhausted, we fell asleep in each other's arms. Lexi and I had been lovers a few years ago, but what we did then, didn't come close to what we were doing now.

I had strange dreams that night, and in my dreams I was Andrea, and no longer Michael, and I loved being Andrea. In some of my dreams I had a dick, in some I had a pussy, in some boobs, and in others only fake boobs. In all my dreams Alexis was my lover.

I woke up in the morning with Lexi spooning me with her boobs scraping my back and my ass nestled against her wonderful pussy. She had one hand holding one of my boobs and squeezing it. It made no sense, but having Alexis squeeze my fake boob was a real turn on. I found myself starting to pant, as Lexi rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me.

I could feel my hard cock rubbing her perineum, between her legs, and wishing it was just an inch or so higher so it would be inside her. We kissed and my hands were all over her, her boobs, her ass, her back, anything I could reach, any part of her I could touch. She was swiveling her hips on top of me, teasing my prick mercilessly. About the time I didn't think I could take it any longer, she lifted her hips, reached down and guided my cock into her tight little cunt.

After everything last night, I was able to hold out longer and we fucked for the longest time, before she came on my dick and I came inside her.

"Lexi, that has to be the greatest wakeup call I've even had."

"Well, if you stay with me as Andrea, maybe we can make it a regular occurrence."

"It would not have been my first choice, but I don't think I can turn down that offer."

"Every good thing in life has a price."

"I've just realized you're worth it. Why did we break up back then anyhow?"

"The sex was too ordinary - nothing exciting. Besides, I liked girls too much to give them up to be only with a guy."

"And now?"

"Now the sex is great and YOU are my girl. I get a girl and a cock - best of both worlds."

"But I still feel like a guy."

"That's what you say, but you seemed to fall right into being a woman last night."

"I'm torn."

"Torn? You aren't sure if you want to live or die? You aren't sure whether or not you want the best sex of your life?"

"For now, at least, I can't be Michael, so I might as well be Andrea and get all that comes with it."

Lexi kissed me and rolled off me. We turned on our sides to face each other.

"That's my good girl. Now let's get up and get showered and do a little more shopping."

"More shopping?"

"We don't have that much to buy, but we need to get you out and getting used to living as a woman."

"Maybe we could have some fun in the shower?"

"Damn, girl. We fuck our brains out last night, wake up with a fuck this morning and you want to fuck again already?"

"I guess I can wait."

"Get the cute little ass in there and get cleaned up, and don't forget to shave your face good. We can't have any stubble - not that you have that much facial hair."

"Yes, ma'am."

I showered, and shaved twice, once just before showering and once just after. I felt my face and it was about as smooth as I've ever felt it. I came out of the bathroom and Alexis was in the living room.

"I set your clothes out on the bed. I'm going to shower and then I'll do your makeup and start to teach you how to do it yourself."

"I don't mind having you do my makeup."

"A woman needs to know how to do her own makeup, so you can start to learn today."

I nodded and turned to go in the bedroom as Lexi went in the bathroom. She had laid out an outfit with another pair of sexy panties with the special pocket to keep me tucked away. There was a lacy bra, which reminded me that my boobs were still firmly glued to my chest. I wondered how long they would stay that way, but realized Lexi would just reglue them if they started to come free anyhow.

In order to get the bra on, I had to take the straps off my shoulders, drop the bra to my waist, and turn it around so the hooks were in front. Once it was hooked, I turned it back around and pulled it up my body and over my boobs, putting my arms through the straps as I did it. It was really a pain, so if this was going to go on for very long, I'd need to figure out how to put a bra on the right way.

She had set out a top that was a little low cut and showed just a bit of my boobs. I guessed it was good they blended so well with my skin and there was no apparent seam at the edge. In this top, any time I leaned over some guy might get a good look at my boobs. She set out another skirt, again about six inches above the knee. Low enough to cover everything decently, but high enough to catch some attention. I thought about asking her for some skirts that came below the knees, but realized I was dressing more for her than for anything or anyone else.

I had taken off my wig to shower but set it back on and worked to adjust it until it looked right. I looked at her makeup, but really had no clue as to what to do with it. I put on the low heels that she set out and knew it was just a matter of time before she put me in high heels.

I went out and checked the news feed on my computer, then did a search for my name. What came up was that there were warrants out for my arrest, for embezzlement and suspicion of murder. Those bastards were now trying to frame me for their crimes. I had given passing thought to going to the authorities and telling them what I knew in exchange for putting me in some sort of witness protection program. Obviously that wasn't going to fly. I guess I really had better get used to being Andrea. Unless the police caught on to what really happened, I was going to be this way for a while.

Lexi did my makeup and took time to show me exactly what she was doing and why. A few more lessons and I can at least make an attempt at it. I hate to think that way, but this shit is starting to look long term. How the fuck do I go back to being Michael, when Michael is wanted on criminal charges? The whole thing is starting to make my head spin.

I had to be careful with my voice still, but as we went through our day, it felt more and more natural being a woman. I didn't feel like a woman, or think of myself as a woman, but dressing and acting like one began to be comfortable. We had guys checking us out and even trying to chat us up throughout the day. Most guys took the gentle brush off pretty well. One dude got a bit hostile, though Lexi threw it back at him pretty well.

"Are you two bitches a couple of dykes?"

"What difference is it to you whether we are or not? And if we're bitches, we sure aren't your bitches."

"You two cunts need someone to straighten you out."

"We're just as straight as we want to be, and if we need any help, we can find lots of volunteers."

"Fucking feminazi dykes."

"I've had a lovely conversation, but this wasn't it. Do come back when you can't stay so long."

The dude stomped off, muttering and cursing.

"I'm shocked at how hostile that guy was. We were just nicely telling him we weren't interested."

"Some guys can't take 'no' for an answer. It's an ego thing, and just something a woman has to live with."

"What the fuck do I do?"

"Tell them you have a boyfriend, even though it isn't true. That will discourage a lot. For the rest, just watch yourself."

We didn't buy that much, but we window shopped a lot, and just had fun. Alexis treated me like I really was her sister, and we were two girls hanging out, and somehow I just fell into that groove. We had only the one really pushy jerk, and after that when boys started hitting on us, I'd quickly say that my boyfriend would not approve of me doing whatever it was they suggested. Most of them took the hint and moved on.

By the end of the day, I was almost beginning to feel comfortable as Andrea. I kept my voice where it needed to be and was even starting to walk in a more feminine way. Shit, I figured when this was over, I'd have to relearn how to act like a man. Over the years, I'd learned to do enough very basic cooking to feed myself, so Lexi had me make dinner for us that night. Nothing fancy, just a meatloaf and some baked macaroni and cheese. Lexi poured us each a nice glass of Chardonnay, and we relaxed with our food and wine. It was weird as shit, but I was beginning to like this.

The next day was Sunday and we spent it much like we spent Saturday. We met a couple of Lexi's women friends and she introduced me as her sister. They seemed to accept that, so we largely hung out together for a girl's afternoon. Alexis and I were a bit flirty with each other and the way one of the friends looked, she thought it was a bit unusual to see two sisters so 'intimate'. We kind of shrugged it off, and no one else seemed bothered by it. One actually said seeing us together reminded her of how much she missed her own sister.

That night in bed, after the usual fucking, Lexi said she wanted to do something she often did with other women. Between a few glasses of wine and the afterglow of cumming a few times, I was game. The next thing I knew, Lexi was in bed wearing a strapon.

"I don't know how I feel about that."

"You stick your dick in me - mouth, pussy, and ass. It's just a little turnabout."

"Isn't that kind of gay?"

"Nothing that a man and woman do together is gay. Give it a fair try, that's all I'm asking."

She had me get on my hands and knees and got some lube. She lubed up the strapon, then took a finger with lube on it and eased it into my ass. It felt strange, but didn't feel bad. She ran it in and out of my ass a few times loosening it up before adding a second finger. As she went along, I was surprised to find it felt good. I'd never have expected to enjoy having my ass fucked, even by fingers. Lexi added a third finger and I began to moan and squirm around a little.

Lexi decided I was about ready and pulled her fingers out of my ass and took the strapon and aimed it at my bunghole. She eased the head just inside me and I found I had a hardon. She rocked back and forth, gradually getting it deeper and deeper into my ass, until finally she had it buried in me to the hilt.

"So is that so bad, Andi, baby? The way you're reacting, I don't think so."

All I could do was shake my head and moan. She began slowly and gently fucking my ass as I fucked her back. I could feel it it going deep inside me, and even the feeling of it sliding through my asshole was good. Lexi steadily fucked my ass until I came all over the bed and about collapsed. She held onto my hips and gave me a few more strokes before pulling it out.

Lexi rolled me onto my side and lay down beside me and kissed me. I could feel the strapon against my thigh as we kissed and she played with my boobs. Lexi and I were having the strangest sex I'd ever had in my life, and all I could think was that I was thoroughly enjoying it. She spooned me and kept wearing the strapon and I could feel it up against my ass cheeks as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we showered and dressed. It was Monday and Lexi told me there was an opening where she worked and she wanted me to apply for the job.

"Andi, baby, the two of us are not going to survive on my salary alone. Besides, you need to get out of the apartment and be with people in a comparatively safe environment. And you need something to keep you occupied."

I really couldn't argue with that. I'd get stir crazy if I spent all day alone in her place, and I still wasn't sure about going around on my own as a woman. Lexi had me do a little of my own makeup, giving me correction as I went along, and touching it up as needed. I was really starting to get the hang of it.

We went to her office and she took me to human resources and told them I was interested in the customer service job they had open. Kind of a come down from the high level analyst work I'd been doing, but it was a job. I went through three interviews and at the end of the day, they offered me the job. Along the way, Lexi and I had lunch together in a little cafeteria nearby.

"You're doing great, Andi. I'd kiss you, but we don't want to give people the wrong impression."

"The wrong impression?"

"Let's just say we need to keep this on the down low."

There was a credit union nearby that many of the employees used. When my interviews were done, I went there, told them I was starting at the company and wanted to open an account. I showed them Andrea's drivers license, and had a hundred dollars cash that I used to open the account.

I'd shown the company Andrea's social security card, during the hiring process. They did ask why I hadn't been employed for the past year, and I explained I'd had an accident during a camping trip and had spent the last year recuperating. Not only was I overqualified for the job, even Andrea was, but I told them I was willing to take an entry level job to get back in the job market.

I met the man who was to be my boss and he seemed quite taken with me. I was pleasant and only slightly flirty, but mentioned my boyfriend several times - my imaginary boyfriend, but he didn't need to know that. I got the feeling that he would love nothing more than to fuck little Andrea. This was really going to take some getting used to.

I began the job and being around people on the job all day, five days a week, I was beginning to worry about hair and beard and stubble. I was shaving very thoroughly every morning and using depilatory creams every few days, but I was concerned about hair giving me away.

"That doesn't have to be a problem, Andi. I can get you some pills that will help inhibit body and facial hair. There's some other side effects, but we can deal with those."

I began taking the pills and sure enough my facial and body hair began to change and thin. I also noticed that the hair on my head started getting thicker, but that was good. It was slowly growing and before too terribly long, I might be able to skip the wig. Along the way, I noticed my hips getting rounder and losing a little around the waist. What startled me though was when my real breasts started to become tender and even begin to grow. I wasn't sure I wanted to have real boobs, but I was getting them, and Lexi loved it.

Lexi would leave my fake boobs off more and play with my real boobs. As weird as it was to have them, it felt good to have Lexi play with them. I began to understand more why she enjoyed having me play with her boobs.