The Making of Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about six months as Andrea, I had my own b-cup boobs and my own head of hair. I still had a little facial hair and Lexi took me to a place where they used lasers to get rid of that. I kept checking on Michael, and he was still the suspect in the police investigation of theft and murder. The executives who actually did it seemed to have gotten off clear. I was getting used to being Andrea, but wasn't sure I wanted to spend the rest of my life that way.

I got two promotions at work, and while I was still over qualified, I was getting a lot closer and was being appreciated. People at work began to assume I was a lesbian, though Lexi and I were careful not to let anyone know we were lovers. Since Andrea and Alexis were sisters, we wouldn't want folks to think there was lesbian incest going on. Basically though, it kept most of the guys from hitting up on me, which made me a lot more comfortable.

Alexis and I occasionally went to the gay bar, where they generally assumed we were a couple. We'd dance with each other and with some of the other women. Every once in a while we'd have someone ask if we wanted a threesome or two women would want to do some swapping, but we politely declined.

Not as often, we'd go to straight clubs, sometimes not with as welcome a reception. We both dropped mentions of boyfriends, but that only ran off just so many. We got the occasional really pushy guy who didn't want to take 'no' for an answer. That gave us some stressful moments. The worst was late one night at one particular club.

It was real late and there were only a handful of people still around. One guy had been pestering me all night.

"Look, I'm not interested in you. I'm not interested in going home with you."

"C'mon baby, just one dance."

"I'll do one dance with you if you leave me alone."

There was a fast song playing and we went onto the dance floor and only started dancing when the song ended.

"That wasn't a full dance. That doesn't count."

A slow number started and he grabbed me and pulled me tight. I tried to get away, but he was a lot stronger than I was.

"Baby, you promised me a dance and I want it."

He held me tight with one hand, as his other hand groped my ass. He continued to hold me tight as he brought his other hand around to fondle my boobs. I squirmed and tried to get away, as he held me tight and sneered.

"You know you love it, girlie."

"Let me go."

"Not a chance, baby."

He then lifted my skirt and started to put his hand down my panties. He got down to my prick, then had a shocked expression, let go of me and stepped back.

"You fucking tranny faggot."

I punched him in the mouth, which cut his lip. He looked at me with total hatred in his eyes.

"You're fucking gonna die now, faggot."

He took a step toward me and two of his friends grabbed him and stopped him before he could carry out his threat. I quickly went over to where Alexis was.

"Lexi, we're leaving here, NOW."

She looked at me with shock, then looked over to where the guy was still struggling with his friends and ranting about the 'faggot'. We grabbed our purses and got the hell out of there quickly. She drove us home in silence and we went in the apartment and I collapsed in her arms, sobbing.

"Lexi, I can't do this. I just can't handle it."

"Andi, it was one man, and one night. We will never go back to that place again - ever, I swear."

"He would have killed me, if they hadn't stopped him."

"But they did stop him, so it's okay, Andi."

"If I'd actually been a woman, I swear he'd have raped me. He stuck his hand down my panties."

"That was an extreme case, Andi. In all the months we've gone out, that's the first time anything close to that has ever happened."

"I can't do this anymore."

"Look, baby, we'll stick to the gay clubs for now."

"I don't want to be Andi anymore. I want to be Michael again."

"You want to be killed, or locked up?"

"Would it be any worse?"

"Plenty worse. Even before, you were small for a man. You'd have been someone's prison bitch in about two seconds. Now with boobs, you'd be lucky if you were only one person's prison bitch. They'd pass you around to anyone who wanted some. You want to spend every day and every night being raped? Probably by both prisoners and guards."

"I can't even be who I want to be."

"You're my lover. Isn't that worth something? If it isn't, then maybe you should go. Be whoever you want then."

"I do love being with you."

"While you're with me, you need to be Andrea, for your sake and mine."

"I don't know, Lexi."

"You came to me. You wanted my help to hide. You agreed to do this in order to keep from being killed or arrested."

I cried. I didn't know what else to do. After a while, Lexi led me into the bedroom and we made love sweetly and fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke the next morning, still feeling like shit, but knowing I didn't have that much of a choice. Lexi was right and I knew it. I was either Andrea, or I was dead, and 99% of the time being Andrea wasn't that bad. After another six months, I realized that even if Michael was cleared of the charges, I didn't know if I could go back to being Michael. I had become Andrea.