All Comments on 'The Makings of Ellen Ch. 05'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Racist Pig

Now u want a white to conspire with the black to degrade a white woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
RACIST FANTASY

WRITTEN BY AN INSECURE MAN???? OR A GAY WOMAN/HETROSEXUAL HATER?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
he could have went back

n fucking burnt the house down with gerald his friends n his wife all in it..hopefully they would have all fucking died n he could retire off the insurance hed get..plus the fact now he could get another wife this time one that wasnt dirtied by fucking a fucking nigger...why keep it you cant even clean the funk out of something thats been fucked by worse than an animal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ignore the haters

good job!

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
What's the matter? Don't want to have your stories rated?

I wonder why? If you are serious about improving, wouldn't that help. I know there are those who criticize your subject matter but it is your story and you should write for your enjoyment but when you eliminate the ratings it tends to give many a kiss my ass attitude and thus some of the negative comments.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 13 years ago
HOT

it is getting better and better, a real turn on i can not wait for more

this becoming more real , i am sure ellen is getting what she needs also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hey fatty

why don't you write here your name and adress. I guess you would be in for a surprise too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Nigeria is the most corrupt the most disgusting country in the world. All the people think about is killing and raping woman. My wife had a boss that used to work in Lagos(The capital of Nigeria, or was) and EVERY single time he stepped outside his hotel if he wanted a taxi or to talk to someone or buy food or whatever he wanted he had to pay a bribe, even the police are corrupt and the common people are just as bad. The worst people are the goverment. They rape their own people and god help any white female, from the very young kids to the very old age no woman is safe. Nigerian men DO NOT CARE as long as they stick their pricks in a cunt or an asshole and the most important thing to them is breeding woman they are raping they don't care how old or ugly the woman is. If Kathy likes BLACK people so much someone buy her a ticket to Lagos and see how long she lasts. I'll give her a day before she commits suicide.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 13 years ago
Good

I like it , turns me on, i know most can not realize the transformation that happens when you do get hot black cock

it is so wonderful, you are telling it well

lin4_69lin4_69almost 13 years ago
Great

i had to go back and read all of the ellen stories and can not wait to hear more about her and desires and fullfilments very hot to get what she in enjoying ( bbc)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
no she will never return to being a wife, lover, and mother

has nothing to to with color or attitudes, she is just a common whore/slut now, only real difference is whores get paid in cash. Time to pay the piper and cut his losses. He got Annie now to drop her, the slut, take the kids and go. Then again he isnt that smart is he.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tim should get a nice gun

And pop a bullet into each of their fucking heads. They have destroyed his marriage, taken his wife from him, and all the fucktard of an author does is write more racist bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nigger Bullshit

Suprise Suprise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hehehe! All the little dicked troll boys and their 'got a gun' shite.

Ain't nothing funnier than an internet hard man. Tossers.

Great story,man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow, what hateful krap

hate towards Europeans, women, husbands, not much left. No colored women in the story I notice, too smart to be soiled by the dirtbags you write about. You have no clue what a real woman wants in a man do you??

NJW7NJW7almost 13 years ago
Keep it up

Personally, I liked the first two chapters alot more, but you're still doing okay.

You guys who hate the story: If you read, and then truly don's like the story, then by all means tell the writer that it sucked. But if it is in the 'interracial' category, and you have problems with it, why read it? I know that I am not going to get anything out of the 'gay' or 'transgender' categories, so I don't bother to subject myself to them. Just read and comments on stories that are in categories that appeal to you.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 13 years ago

I preferred the first three chapters. It doesn't seem to to be going anywhere now, but I'll persevere

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
You had me with this story until the husband got involved!

He was not into swapping or open marriages and definitely not into watching his wife get fucked! So why after being made to watch his wife getting turned into a slut does he take to this lifestyle? BECAUSE HE IS A WIMP!

He should have fought his captors and then they let him go he should have come back armed and shot there black asses (I'm not prejudice, if they were white I would have said white asses).

Gerald raped his wife in the beginning before she became a whore! And his neighbor Annie fuck that conniving bitch, he should have tied her to the bed and gave her what she made Ellen have to do! Do things she didn't really want to do!

I'm going to read on but don't think I like where you have this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loser wimp Don't have guts

mother fucker You Don't deserve call a man pervert loser wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a black descendant of slaves writing here for boy? I understand that all ya generations up have been brutally and sexually fucked by the whites... and the memory of that fucked up descent does not allow u to get a erection... so i can ujderstand ur writings as a way to take off ur frustrations blackie!...so yeah write ur crap and dream on...cos thats theclosest u gonna come to white pussy blacie puke!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES