The Makings of Ellen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,238 Followers

Annie tapped his arm and indicated to his phone. "Here ... let me have it. Let me take you some more."

He gave her his phone and she took a couple more shots of him with his face buried between her legs. A moment later, just when he thought he could hear her moans growing louder, she pushed him off, saying she didn't wish to cum yet. Tim's cock was straining very hard in his jeans. He got up and his hands worked frantically at freeing his belt buckle and then unloosening the buttons.

Annie sat up and his cock just about slapped her forehead when he pulled his jeans down his thighs, pouring out a drop or two of pre-cum. She slid the head of his manhood into her mouth and deep-throated him.

"Ahhh ... Jesus!" Tim groaned. "Damn, you're good!"

Annie held him by the waistline and pushed her head back and forth, gurgling on his shaft like only a pro would. She made eye contact with him and grinned, and slid her tongue down his cock to suck on his balls. She did this for a couple more minutes and in the end, Tim couldn't help himself when he blew his load across her face. Annie licked off every trace of his cum and Tim had to collapse on the sofa beside her, breathing heavily. His cock was now a deflated tube.

"I didn't mean to cum the way I did," he apologised. "Except your mouth was just so amazing for me to hold it in."

"Don't worry about it, I wanted it that way. First time of cumming is always too soon; I figured we'd do much better once we got it out the way. I hope you're not planning on leaving early tonight."

"Hopefully not. The kids are probably in Disney World right about now riding on the carousel," he chuckled.

"That's good to know," she said. "Now we'd best get your cock hard once more. How about you come over and eat me some more. I so love the taste of your tongue."

She lay back across the sofa, resting one lovely pair of leg on the headrest. Tim came forward and went back to work on her pussy. Annie fidgeted and moaned as his tongue nibbled on her clit with seasoned technique. She rocked her hips over his face. At one moment her body became rigid and she gave a screeching moan and pushed her cunt high up into his face. Tim too felt the onrush of her cumming and continued eating her up even as she once more fell back on the sofa, having just climaxed. All this time Tim's free hand had been stroking his cock, coaxing it back to life. It was now semi-rigid and he sat up and inched forward, holding it before him like a tent pole. Annie held her other leg open for him. Tim pushed his cock into her virginal opening and felt a shiver run through his spine as he slipped further into her warmness.

Tim gritted his teeth as he thrust with all his might into her pussy; her muscles grip his cock as if in a wrestling chokehold. The feeling was exotic, terrific ... and out of this world mind blowing. He leaned forward, anchoring his weight on his arms and thrust his shaft all the way inside her. Annie grasped his ass and kept pulling him inside her every time he pulled out. Her breathing came out in heavy gasps, muttering between breaths as well.

"Uhhh ... Oh yeah! Fuck me, Tim! ... Ohhh yeah ... I'm your bitch, tonight! Fuck this bitch's pussy!"

She cursed him like she'd done earlier on at Gerald's apartment. Her profanity added more fire power to his engine and he kept pounding her as hard and fast as he could. Annie still had his camera phone in her hand and amidst her moans she resumed taking snapshots of his cock thrusting in and out of her.

He pulled out of her and Annie turned over on her arms and knees, resting her head on the sofa's arm rest and wiggled her bottom at Tim. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy slit before finding the right hole and pushing it inside. He grabbed her waistline and resumed banging her hard. His eyes took in the way her bulls-eye tattoo seemed to wink at him each time her ass bounced. He took his phone from her and took snapshots of it for memory purpose. Annie half turned her head to look at him.

"I'd get rid of that phone if I were you and get to fucking me, or else you're gonna be cumming by yourself," she groaned. "Come on, Tim, fuck me, gaddamit! Fuck me!"

Tim cast his phone behind his shoulder and concentrated on the business at hand. Annie squealed with delight as he plugged her hole back and forth with his cock. He felt a pressure cooker building deep inside his balls but he tried not to think about it ... My God, but it was hard not to. His breathing was frantic and his heart was beating like an African drum against his chest. He felt Annie's hand reach between his legs and cup his balls, giving them a good squeeze. He groaned through his teeth from it.

Seconds later she gasped that she was about to cum. The pressure in his cock was building like the rockets of a space shuttle about to launch and he knew he too would explode any moment soon too. It wasn't long before Annie's body shuddered and she fell forward on her face as she climaxed. Tim couldn't hold it any longer. He groaned like someone who'd just stepped on burning coals, pulled his cum-stained cock out of her and ejected his semen one spurt after another with each jerk of his cock. His semen splattered her ass cheeks in milky droplets while she lay there unmoving under him. He turned around and searched for his phone and when he found it took two snapshots of her semen-stained ass, making sure he got her tattoo as well.

The sight looked beautiful.

He came down from the sofa and lay on the rug; Annie ran her fingers through his hairy chest which was coated with sweat, smiling down at him, both of them still breathing heavy.

"I'll bet this is what you've always wanted from Ellen," she said.

"All of this and more," he replied.

"There is a problem though. By the time Gerald and his boys get done with her, I doubt if she'll be wanting much satisfaction from you anymore. You know what they say about when you got black ..."

"Yeah, I know. When you go black, you can't ever go back. I'm familiar with the term."

"And it doesn't bother you?"

"No ... not really. I mean, as long as I'm here with you, why should it."

"I'm just trying to let you know that she won't any longer be the Ellen you once used to know. In a way, she just might turn out to become just like me."

"Wild and sexy and hot in bed?"

She grinned. "Not just in bed, honey, but anywhere else. Sometimes I get so horny and I get frustrated that Eric isn't close by to help put out my fire. Such times I wouldn't mind fucking any cock that crosses my path, young or old."

"For real?"

She nodded. "Once, I screwed the cable guy on this same sofa. Since then Eric and I are never lacking of any pay-per view channels."

"Damn. I've always known you were a randy slut, but I never knew you could that randy."

She giggled. "I was nearly up to a hundred degrees Fahrenheit today when you met me in your kitchen."

"Now I'm lying here wondering just what you might have done if I hadn't arrived home when I did."

"I would have been very very disappointed. But I'm glad that didn't happen."

Tim took her hand and brought it to his lips. Neither of them said anything for a moment. Then Annie made a comeback:

"Have you ever fucked any woman in the ass before, Tim?" she asked.

"Nooooo ... I don't think I have."

"But I'll bet you've always wanted to try it."

"Oh yeah, why not. I enjoyed watching Gerald's buddies having their fun with you back at his place. I pictured myself being the one screwing you that way."

"What time is it right now?"

He looked at the screen of his phone. "It's saying 11:46 P.M. Wow! I didn't know we've been making love that long."

"That's 'cause time runs faster when you're having fun. The question is are you still up for having some more fun? I sure could do with having my ass fucked."

Tim, upon hearing that, sprang up to his feet with his erect penis bouncing in the air in front of him.

"Let's do it!" he said, and came down at her.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a black descendant of slaves writing here for boy? I understand that all ya generations up have been brutally and sexually fucked by the whites... and the memory of that fucked up descent does not allow u to get a erection... so i can ujderstand ur writings as a way to take off ur frustrations blackie!...so yeah write ur crap and dream on...cos thats theclosest u gonna come to white pussy blacie puke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loser wimp Don't have guts

mother fucker You Don't deserve call a man pervert loser wimp

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
You had me with this story until the husband got involved!

He was not into swapping or open marriages and definitely not into watching his wife get fucked! So why after being made to watch his wife getting turned into a slut does he take to this lifestyle? BECAUSE HE IS A WIMP!

He should have fought his captors and then they let him go he should have come back armed and shot there black asses (I'm not prejudice, if they were white I would have said white asses).

Gerald raped his wife in the beginning before she became a whore! And his neighbor Annie fuck that conniving bitch, he should have tied her to the bed and gave her what she made Ellen have to do! Do things she didn't really want to do!

I'm going to read on but don't think I like where you have this story going!

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 13 years ago

I preferred the first three chapters. It doesn't seem to to be going anywhere now, but I'll persevere

NJW7NJW7almost 13 years ago
Keep it up

Personally, I liked the first two chapters alot more, but you're still doing okay.

You guys who hate the story: If you read, and then truly don's like the story, then by all means tell the writer that it sucked. But if it is in the 'interracial' category, and you have problems with it, why read it? I know that I am not going to get anything out of the 'gay' or 'transgender' categories, so I don't bother to subject myself to them. Just read and comments on stories that are in categories that appeal to you.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Fred Pleasures Jessica A married couple is introduced to the cuckolding kink.in Interracial Love
Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01 He watches as his wife & daughter become addicted to BBC.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
More Stories