All Comments on 'The Man Of The House'

by pennylesspauper

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
VERRRRY HOT!!!

Great story. They both knew what was going to happen from the moment they stepped out on to the dance floor. You made the sex happen in such a natural way and you made it into a beautiful thing -- just the way it should be.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Excellent, five stars is not enough

Very sweet and erotic.

I enjoyed the story very much.

Thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really enjoyed this story

sweet and hot ...

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Well done

Outstanding! Very sensual...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
x_cuckeye_x can think of nothing sweeter

than getting stuck up his mom's juicy cum-filled (by daddy) cunt.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 12 years ago
Good job!

Very good, got me hard!

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

God Damn this is good.

5* x10

devildog0311devildog0311over 12 years ago
Very Hot

That was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best!

I enjoyed this greatly. This is the type of story one can accept as realistic.Great job. Thanks. Ready for your next work.

sole seekersole seekerover 12 years ago

Very erotic! I really enjoyed the details of their lovemaking. (Female ejaculation and toe sucking are hot.)

The story-line was plausible and steamy. The tale didn't drag on interminably with too much exposition. In fact it never seemed to bog down - I never lost interest.

This was so well written, I kind of wonder if you're a professional author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Had To Take A Point Off...

...for the flat-screen TV - of 40 years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gay

fag writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Age is in the eye of the beholder!

"You're the most beautiful thirty eight year old woman I know"

Yep, there's a 37 year old, and a 39 year old much more beautiful - but 38 year olds? You're the best! ???

Sorry, couldn't read past this ridiculous statement - beauty is not conditional on age!!!

RodneyDRodneyDover 12 years ago
Good job

Ready for your next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ewww

You were building a neat little m/s fantasy situation there, then Junior starts to relish licking up his own spunk. Sorry, ain't my boat. You should warn your readers up front that you write semi-gay male fantasy or whatever you want to call it.

Not condemning you, just not expecting sausages in my salad when selecting m/s erotica.

drazvichdrazvichabout 12 years ago

Agree with Anon before me, a guy eating spunk -anyone's spunk- is disgusting, you should give warning in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I wonder why some commenters are a little too sensitive...

...on the gay issue. This is a fabulous story of hot motherfucking. Get that? Mother (female) her boy (male). So it's heterosexual fucking of the best kind---son into mom fucking. A boy's big stiff prick enters his mommy's very wet twat and said boy blows his young balls up the world's greatest twat---his own mother's. If there's a gay element here it's in the subconscious minds of a few sexually disoriented commenters.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
LOLing at the gay comments

Friggin homophobes. If you've never made love to a woman and accidently tasted your own seed, you've done a piss poor job.

Stop being so closed minded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

nothing as good as eating your own cum from your moms pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
should have been longer ....great story though

you would think at the end that a mother and son duo would at least take a break

from each other to try other relationships..

40 years would have made her 78 years old at the end..

to be supposedly that faithful for a son and mother is a miracle

deserves to be split up into at least two additional chapters or three

one where the mother and son casually add another woman , mother's sister

boy's aunt.....

another where the mother is in her mi8d 60's and still in good shape

and a final chapter when she is in her mid 70's , maybe add a few pounds to

to the mother's figure

story is very good , could be better ...worth the additions , wait for more

responses

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Different strokes for different folks...

I have eaten my cum off a woman's lips or out of their pussy many times. If you don't kiss a woman after she sucks your dick she might think that you don't really appreciate her getting it in her mouth. I have heard of husbands that won't let their wives kiss them after a BJ until they go to BR and brush their teeth etc. What a bunch of woosies. You have probably eaten another man's cum out of a woman if you get around much (or your wife has wet-decked you). Be brave, don't worry about it. Of course, if you SEE cum in there and you didn't just fuck her, that is the time to just leave her ass, forever. Any woman that would deliberately do that to you is not worth keeping around for any purpose. I hear there are some men that like to do that but .I have never (in lo these many years) heard one admit it.

A really good story there, pennylesspauper. I got tied up by other comments, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Wriiten And Real

As a male there are not many who understand what a woman really needs to loved properly. The trigger zones are very important and you have described them well. It's too bad that 98% of males out there don't care or understand this as you do. The woman has to get something out of this, be it any kind of love making and it's more than just male needs. WELL DONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Man of The House

It was a very good story and well written with only a few grammatical errors. It is more than obvious that you are knowledgeable about pleasing a woman and a big part of that was putting her needs before yours.

I'll look for more of your work, now and in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

It is an awesome thing when in just a moment one becomes man of the house and head of the family. Dad left the day after I turned 18 and mom told me of my changed status - if I wished it. I moved into the master bedroom that night and, as in the story, remained there by mom's side until her death. As we made love that night she told me that if I wanted her she would make me a loving and faithful wife for as long as she lived. And she did just that. Of course, she already had known how I felt about her for since I was 13. Love, sex, career, children, bills, mortgages, the stuff of life descended immediately but I had a partner who was experienced at it all already. This is a great story of a good son. He did not try to userp his father's position while he was there and the wife remained faithful until he left. I've enjoyed this as it brings back memories.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot story. I love stories like this when the son becomes the man of the house and has to fullfill all of it's duties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What an amazing short story....

I loved every word and turn of events. In fact, I read this twice and picked up a couple of innuendos and acts that I missed the first time. As a matter of fact, I really was hoping that you would not finish this yet and create a few more chapters. I imagined that the son, the only reference to his name is 'slugger', and took total control of his mother and started a series of activities like that. Totally enthralled with your writing. This is that good a story. I truly love different age love stories and this is a great one.

Congratulations!

midvalley9midvalley9almost 9 years ago
What a cretin

Who the fuck goes to a nice restaurant and orders their steak well-done? That's some low-class trailer trash shit right there. You might as well just ask for some beef jerky and a bottle of ketchup. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
funny

for me I do NOT care for raw meat and think of canibles when I see blood thirsty eaters

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 7 years ago
Great story but

I thought the ending finished far too abruptly, still you got ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me...

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For all those that say it's homophobic to not want a man's cum in my mouth is idiotic. It's not a fear a homosexuals it's a personal preference to not enjoy anything related to homosexuality.a man swallowing semen is a homosexual act.hell I don't really like blow jobs because it doesn't do anything for me,but I enjoy being face down on a well groomed pussy.so stop using phobia if you're not smart enough to know what it means.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

what 19 or 20 year old boy/man wears pajamas, especially after his mom rents a porno for them to watch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous