The Man Of The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom smiled and kissed me on the end of my nose. "If you expend as much effort in everything else you do, I have no doubt that you will."

I pulled Mom close to me and hugged her tightly. "I have just one question, Mom."

"Yeah, son?"

"Over the years, you had to have felt my hard cock against your butt most every time we laid down together to watch a movie. Up until last night, you totally ignored it. Why?"

Mom wiggled out of my hold and looked me in the eye. "Lots of times, Terry, I wanted to start something between you and I but, like I said yesterday, I was faithful. Above all else, I was faithful to your dad. Then when he came home and told me he'd found someone else, I figured it no longer mattered." She reached down and lightly squeezed my cum encrusted cock. "I will never consider what we did last night and this morning as being unfaithful to your dad. Nor will I consider what we do in the future as being unfaithful. He's out of my life for good."

In the future? Did she say, "In the future?" My mind reeled with the knowledge that Mom was willing to continue in this incestuous affair. I hoped it would continue forever!

"So this is not a one time thing, then?" I asked.

"No, sweetheart," Mom said as her hand rode up and down my quickly hardening cock. It lurched into diamond cutting sex tool when she whispered, "You're the man of the house now. And I will never ever let you forget it."

Mom squeezed my cock again and then rolled over onto her back. She spread her legs wide and held them up with a hand behind each knee. "Come on over," she said "and fulfill your husbandly duties."

I gladly obliged her.

We continued our love affair for another forty years. We made love at least twice a week up until about a month before Mom passed away. No one in our community or our church ever suspected a thing. If they did, we didn't hear about it. Not that we would have give a damn.

Other than Mom passing, there is only one sad note to this affair. No matter how hard we tried, we were never able to have children.

THE END